New Home

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11.20 | New Home

(2nd part)

 

______________________________________________

 

 

It must be because of the small space of the bed, Yoona woke up feeling odd with her position. She blink  and blink smoothly, as she tried to comprehend to whose bed is she currently lying -- until she realized that it was only her lying in the same bed. There was another person -- and that someone made her a little surprised. But seconds later, she melted when she was reminded by last night's event. Yes, that unforgettable moment she would really treasure - hence she's still in cloud 9.

 

-

 

After a couple of seconds, both girls have to let go because of the needed oxygen. Both have their eyes close while catching on their breath. Their foreheads, it's resting to each other, while Yoona's hand is caressing the younger girl's cheeks. Both couldn't believe what just happened - or what just all meant to be when they kissed. And that's the realizations that they have the mutual feelings for each other. There's no need to ask for it - coz they both feel it.

 

"Yoong... " After a while, Seohyun tried to say word. At least, she could voice out her feelings too, like the latter.  

 

"I know. I know what you're going to say."

 

"But I want you to hear it as well." Seohyun softly replied, as she lifted up her free left hand and place it against the other girl's cheeks. "Yoona, I-I think... I love... you too." She said heartily and felt happy inside. Now that she understands what is happening to her, she felt like letting it out too. Just like Yoona, she's also innocent about it, but she's somehow willing to also share it with the latter. "And... it's my first time... I fell with someone. This is honestly odd. I don't know - I never imagined myself to fell for you. I thought this just some side effects. I thought I'm just... really sick and this can only be cured. It turns out... not. And tonight, as I listened to your confessions... I realize my feelings more... coz it's exactly the same...I-I just realized it too." she was about to leave Yoona's cheeks but the girl held her wrist, keeping it there. Their eyes are still close, while they could hear their hot breath. It's too fluttering and overwhelming for her. She can't stop smiling.

 

"So we're together now, baby girl?" Yoona smiled as big as Seohyun's too. She was so happy to hear the girl is confessing her feelings as well. It's like the best night ever for her. She doesn't want to end this moment yet.

 

"Together... As in... we're a couple now?" Seohyun shyly asked the older girl. She doesn't know how a couple begins though. It's quiet new to her.

 

A little giggle was heard from Yoona, as she replied, "What do you want us to call then?"

 

"I don't know. But... I think we're... now?"

 

"Aigoo, why are you so cute?"

 

Seohyun's already blush face got even heat up when Yoona kisses her lips again. Yet, only a peck. She opened her eyes and shyly looked at the girl in the eyes. She felt nothing but that side effects and happiness. The feeling is brand new and seriously good?

 

"Am I so red? I feel like-"

 

"Yes. So adorable, baby girl." Yoona praised with a light pinch on the girl's cheeks. She scooted more closer, so she can sneak her arms around the younger girl's waist. Then, she put her head on her shoulder - whispering... "We maybe so innocent about this, but I want to tell you... I'm going to try my best and  take care of you. No, I am promising. I will do whatever I can in order for this relationship to work and... I wish... I really wish this will lasts forever."

 

Seohyun's heart was flattered with the kind of words Yoona is telling her. She herself was reminded by her cancer - but she smiled - reminded by Doctor Im's good news a couple of hours ago. She was so delighted when she heard it. "I love you, Yoong." But since she's not yet fully recovered, she wanna keep it for herself first. Until when it's the time for that good news to happen - she would definitely tell the latter. She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and also rested her head to her shoulder, still so bright with her blush. "I... love you." and again whispered - just couldn't seriously get over yet. Now, she also realized the side effect can't be stop. Rather, it can be cured by Yoona's love as well.

 

"I love you, baby girl." says Yoona sweetly as well. "But can I request for another kiss?" She joke, only to feel Seohyun's heartbeats got quicken. She victoriously grinned from ear to ear.

 

-

 

Yoona sure had a great time admiring the sleeping beauty next to her. She was all so beautiful - undeniably. But the most beautiful is her heart. She wanna keep it forever - only for her. At least her 'romantic heart', now. Of course, she can't take it whole because she also loves her brother. Which is different from their shared love.

 

Seohyun on the other hand is unconsciously waking up. She groaned a little when she felt the numbness on her left arm - consequently making her face the ceiling. She'd been sleeping in the left side, since Yoona is next to her.

 

"Good morning baby girl." Came Yoona's sweet voice, as she held the latter's hand and give it some massage. No, starting from her hand, then up to her arm. She knows the girl why groaned. Unlike her, she's so comfortable to whatever sleeping position.

 

Feeling a soft touch and massage from the girl next to her, Seohyun tilted her head - only to be greeted by a kiss on the cheek and a bright smile. "You just woke up?"

 

"Nope. I woke up 10 minutes ago." Yoona replied instantly, though she's not sure if it's really 10. "I'm sorry, you have to sleep like that." But couldn't able to forget and says her apologize. She felt bad that she decided to sleep next to her.

 

"No. It's okay. I want to sleep with you, for the first time. I don't mind at all." Seohyun reassuringly smiled. She leaned in and was a bit shy when she kissed Yoona's cheeks. "Good morning." and greeted her back, brightly.

 

"I should get use to this now - a lovely and super sweet girlfriend will greet me in the morning." giggles Yoona, as cheeks are turning red.

 

"Sweet? I-I don't think so. I just... want to greet you back."

 

"Aigoo... You're after all the Seo Joohyun. So... precious. Hehe." Yoona can't help it and also kissed Seohyun's cheeks again - the girl covered her face out of a sudden. "Wae?"

 

"You kissed me twice already."

 

"What's so wrong with it? You kiss me as well to make it even, baby girl." Yoona grinned, feeling like fainting on how adorable her girlfriend. 

 

Uncovering her face, Seohyun looked at Yoona with a playful glare. But she quickly drop it and lean in to kiss into Yoona's left cheek. The latter kiss her back, but on the lips. "Yoong... " she whined, literally.

 

"Hehe. I just can't help it. You're such a Goddess baby." Yoona victoriously stuck her tongue out. She then sat up and casually left the ward.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Why? You miss me already?"

 

Seohyun was flustered - speechless.

 

"Ehehehehe... Just in the toilet. I suddenly want to pee because of how sweet you're baby girl." Yoona commented, as she headed to the toilet.

 

Seohyun's sure having butterflies all over her stomach again. That giddy inside is real. "Aigoo... " she sighed with a happy smile. Tilting her head to the window, there's another snow again falling from the sky. She then turned to the wall clock, her eyes widened a little - it's almost seven. Which means, nurse Hwang will enter her room again and hand her - her medicine. Additionally, Doctor Im will follow around 8am. She carefully sat up and put her feet on the floor, wearing her slippers in the process. "Yoong!" She called out loud for her girlfriend, as she headed to the door. It opens, revealing Yoona with a big yawn and she receives a big hug. "Yah, nurse Hwang. She will visit me later." She gently pushed her away from her.

 

"Chincha? Then let her visit. It's not bad at all." Yoona did not mind. She grab Seohyun's hand and gently lead her to the couch.

 

"B-But... she will be surprise, Yoong. She-"

 

Yoona pressed her finger against Seohyun's lips. "She will not be surprise. There's nothing to be surprise." she stated as a fact.

 

"Don't you forget? You're not allowed here - in the 3rd floor." Seohyun also reminded, as she takes her seat next to the doe-eyed.

 

Yoona grabs the baymax stuff toy and handed it to Seohyun. "I know. But let her see I'm here. I think she won't mind. Only my father will mind, baby girl. So stop worrying - baymax will be sad if you're like that. Hmm?"

 

"I'm just..."

 

"You know who is baymax? He is hiro's health care friend. You should keep him instead of me, so sooner or later... I can bring you outside." Yoona said, putting the stuff toy in Seohyun's arms.

 

"Okay. I just wish, Doctor Im won't scold you Yoong if you are caught again." Seohyun smiled, as she looks at the white stuf toy in her arms. "I haven't seen the movie baymax was in - but I've heard about it with the other patients as well. They like baymax too."

 

"Let's watch this movie together then? I have a DVD of this." Yoona almost immediately suggested, thinking of a good quality time with Seohyun.

 

"Are you kidding me? We can't be seen. You know that!"

 

Again, Yoona cut Seohyun's words with her index finger against her girlfriend's lips to shut her. "I have my ways. Let's watch this later after my work. Okay?" She winks afterwards.

 

"O-Okay." Seohyun couldn't argue back. "But be careful, I don't want to see you get punish again." she pouted sadly.

 

"No. Not that pout again. Geez, it's cute if you pout." Yoona scolded. 

 

Seohyun chuckles. "Silly, Yoong." 

 

"No serious. But anyway... " Yoona lied down, and put her head on top of her girlfriend's lap. She took the stuff toy from her and place it on her chest. She played with the hand of it. Seohyun almost jumps in surprise when she put her head on her lap - but later did she melt and smiled sweetly at the doe-eyed.

 

"I find it funny how baymax's body is chubby and big but his hands are so small." Yoona commented.

 

"You like him, Don't you?" Seohyun also find it funny that Yoona is playing with her stuff toy.

 

"He's my favorite animated cartoon character ever since the movie." Said Yoona with a giggle.

 

"Oh, So you have another favorite besides that?"

 

"Yup. Guess what?" Yoona looked up to Seohyun with a big smile.

 

"Cartoon Character?" Seohyun curiously asked.

 

"Yup."

 

"Kaonashi?"

 

Yoona's face literally turned poker once she heard that name again from the latter. "You really like that no-face mask, no?"

 

"Of course. I think its cute."

 

"Cute or scary?"

 

Seohyun laugh out loud. She seriously can't still believe Yoona is scared with her mask. 

 

Yoona smiled only, watching how Seohyun made her laugh that happily.

 

"You're so fun, Yoong." Seohyun ends up pinching her girlfriend's cheeks as she calmed down.

 

"Of course because I'm your handsome girlfriend." Yoona smugly says with a giggle. She receives another pinch, but in her nose this time. She stuck her tongue out and turned her attention back to the stuff toy.

 

"Aren't you going out now?" 

 

"No. I want to eat breakfast with you. We should eat together you know. Our first breakfast as a couple. Isn't that cool to hear?" Yoona grinned widely. Seohyun couldn't verbally answer back, but she nodded - showing that she also likes it.

 

"By the way, do you know rilakkuma? That's your girlfriend's all time favorite character."

 

"That brown little bear?" Seohyun of course knew.

 

"Yep. But it's the cutest bear, right?"

 

"Hmm, for you - yes."

 

"I don't like that answer." 

 

Seohyun giggles. She just realize it's fun to tease Yoona. She ends up chuckling again. The girl sat up and looked at her with an un-amuse smile. She quickly covered and stop herself.

 

"I'll check on the kitchen first. I'm kind of hungry now with your constant tease. Aigoo, she's really getting too comfortable with me." Yoona mumbles her last few words before she got up and headed to the door.

 

"Yah, You're such a dramatic person, eh? I just know this."

 

Yoona stopped just in the door and turned her body around. "I'm not dramatic. You're just being... you know. I don't like to be tease. hehe. Aish, don't go anywhere. I'll comeback very quick." She said and opened the door. When she didn't heard any reactions, as she walked out, she turned again, Seohyun is on her feet already, smiling amusingly at her.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't also let any guy nurse enter - You're only mine. Hmm? I mean, I'll send the breakfast on my own."

 

"What? You're crazy, Yoong." Seohyun blushed with Yoona's claim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter