My Wish [Final]

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

20.20 | My Wish 1.2

 

***

 

Waking up, hissing, Yoona felt regretful why she has to let Minguk sleep with her in the couch. The boy is snoring so loud, she seriously only had 2 hours of sleep ever since he fell asleep next to her. As much as she wanted to cover his mouth, that wouldn't be a nice idea. 

 

She covered her ears rather and shifted her position to the right. Much to her dismay, she felt his arms wraps around her waist and heard him mumbling 'Appa', 'Milk' and more words she barely could understand. 

 

"Aish." But she's more than regretting why she allowed the kid to even go with her in the hospital. If she should have brought him home, no Minguk will be so naughty teasing them the entire time. 

 

But what else she can do? 

 

Maybe, regretting is all that she can do.

 

-

 

The next time she woke up, around 4am, and she realized, Minguk isn't snoring anymore. Heck, still back hugging her. Just when she dreamt she'll receive a backhug from Seohyun, it didn't happen. Minguk is doing it for her instead.

 

Slowly, her eyes travels from the middle all the way up to the bed. But just to realize, it was empty. Seohyun had left her bed. She immediately untangled herself from the little boy's back hug and sat up, looking around the ward frantically. Yet, she's not even in the room. Getting up, the first thing that comes to her mind is the toilet. She checks there, but still failed to see her. She headed to her closet/changing room, no sign from her girlfriend as well. Frantically, she went outside, hoping to spot her walking or something. However, it's still the same. 

 

She hurriedly went back to the room and grab her phone on top of the coffee table. Just as she wanted to go out and look for her girlfriend, she realized the time; it's dawn. The idea instantly hit her; roof top. So without a doubt, she left the ward and headed to the lift right away. 

 

It took only about 5 minutes to get into the rooftop of the hospital. Yoona was glad and her instincts are righ.

 

Seohyun is there, wearing her jacket to keep her warm, while she's standind there, staring in daze to the horizon before her.

 

A genuine smile grace Yoona's face, as she keep her eyes to the younger girl's side profile, walking closer and closer to her until she had enough distance, she stop - standing behind her.

 

"I missed the sunrise the last time. I wanna make sure... I'll enjoy more this time." Came Seohyun's soft and warm voice.

 

Yoona's arms slowly sneak behind her girlfriend's waist. "I think this is much better to watch the sun rises." Whispered her huskily, resting her jaw in the latter's shoulder.

 

Raising her right hand, Seohyun also rested her palms in the doe-eyed girl's cheeks. A warm and lovely smile formed in her lips, as she keep her hand there.

 

"But we still have 30 minutes before sunrise, are we just going to stand like this?" Seohyun jokes.

 

"Aigoo, minutes and hours... Whatever it is, I don't care. As long as I'm holding you. Yoona softly uttered, as she gently tightened her hold with her girlfriend's waist. She felt more warm and comfortable just standing and holding her.

 

"Well, it's better like this too." Seohyun said, transferring her hand to Yoona's hands over her waist. "I like this when you are close with me."

 

"Your waist is so small, I could get used holding you like this." Yoona commented out of the blue. Yet, it's the truth.

 

"Honestly, I'm not like this before."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Sighing, Seohyun recalled her usual healthy body. "I'm quiet chubby. Just like what you saw in my childhood pic. I'm a bit obese because I eat a lot just like you."

 

Yoona blink twice, as she find Seohyun's revelation, surprising. She doesn't know what to say about it.

 

"That's when I was diagnose. Maybe, I made my cancer cells active for eating carelessly. It's so unfortunate if you think of it. And you know what? It's I think destined for me to be diagnose. Aigoo, I miss being in that body, Yoong. I can eat whatever I want."

 

"You want to eat a lot, eh?"

 

"Can I? But that's not healthy as well. Hmm, just enough you know." Seohyun explained herself further. "I don't think you would stay in love with me if I get bloated. For sure, you will look for other girls."

 

Yoona chuckled lightly. "Are you kidding me? Even if you are already 200 pounds, I'm still going to love you. Like I promise I will love you 'till death do us part."

 

"What?" Seohyun glared at her girlfriend briefly, as she looked at her face. "Just when did you told me that? You never mentioned that to me, Yoong."


"I haven't indeed. But yes, I mean every words of that. I'm still going to marry you, you know. So that's so far from happening. I'm still going to love you until 70." Yoona sheepishly ended, reminded by a song by Ed Sheeran.

 

"Wow. 70 is too old already, Yoong."

 

"That's how my love is for you, Baby girl." Yoona giggled, peeking at her girlfriend's cheeks. Seohyun couldn't help it but does the same. She squeezed her and kiss her again on the cheeks. 

 

Seohyun tilt her head to the right, getting her revenge to Yoona's cheeks as well.

 

"You know that thing now?"

 

"I got influence by you." Seohyun stated as a fact. Ever since she dated Yoona, she thinks she had change a lot. She knows how to be so sweet now. Not to mention, she knows how to hold hands in public. All of that because of Yoona's sweet love for her. The giddy inside, she had even just learned about that. 

 

"I hope I'm influencing you in a good way."

 

"You're not a bad person. So it's in a good way." Seohyun reassured, earning a tap on her waist. "What was that for?"

 

"Just reminding you that I can be bad too." replied the doe-eyed girl with a happy smile in her face.

 

"Aish, you don't need to do that." Seohyun snickers. "Whoa... " thus, her attention fully diverted to the sun rise, slowly revealing from the horizon.

 

Yoona fell into a complete silence, as slowly but surely, her eyes have also witness the magnificent creation of God. Her lipd curved into a big smile, as her arms protectively still holds her girlfriend's waist. 'I'm still hoping for a miracle.' And while she's watching it with the person she loves, she wanna wish for the last time as well. Not in eleven:11 anymore but to God, she believes.

 

Seohyun on the other hand felt nostalgic, with her position at the moment. However, she made sure her eyes are open as she witness it slowly unfolding her eyes. It's magical. She felt so warm and happy inside. Besides being back hug, the warmth that embraces her face coming from the sunrise is just indescribable. And as if her cancer cells have melted, she felt so alive.

 

"Yoong?" And here she is, she wanted to hear Yoona's voice, while both of them are amazed by the sunrise. 

 

"Hmm?" Yoona just hum, as she closes her eyes.

 

"Don't ever leave me." Seohyun possessively says, raising her hand again so she can place her palm affectionately against her girlfriend's cheeks. And then, she leaned in to kiss her cheek.

 

"Of course. But isn't it ironic?" Yoona chuckle lightly. She find it weird when it was Seohyun who is sick.

 

"Because I am mot also going to leave you. That's my promise." Seohyun additionally replied in a whisper.

 

Yoona smiled. "Okay." Poking at the girl's cheeks in the process.

 

Turning her head back to the sun, Seohyun sighed in satisfaction. She felt Yoona's jaw rested on her shoulder again, she took the chance and rested her cheek against hers. No more words needed, as they both feel it: the rhythm of their hearts, obviously are for each other. Though it's a young love, they already are sure with each other.

 

"Have I mentioned about my wish?" Yoona whispered, breaking the silence between them.

 

"I think not yet. Why? Are you going to share it?" Seohyun naughtily replied.

 

"Yeah. And that is... for your wish to come true. I have no more wish except for that."

 

Seohyun felt her heart skips a beat upon hearing her girlfriend's wish. 

 

-------

 

 

"Porridge again?"

 

Tiffany almost want to go out once shd heard Seohyun's voice, complaining just when she entered. Yet, before she could get to explain about it, another person entered.

 

"I'll takr care of this." Whispered Yoona to her as she gestures her to leave. 

 

"It's only been A week since she left the ICU, she's back as a stubborn patient. Tsk,tsk. Make sure she'll eat her lunch before giving her the med I prepared on the table." Tiffany disappointingly uttered before she left the ward.

 

Sighing, Yoona turned her head - to which she can see her girlfriend is sitting on her bed, arms are cross and head is facing the other way. She can see flares in her nose. Which is adorable to see, no matter.

 

"Alright, Porridge for Lunch." Yoona did not waste any single moment anymore and pushed the food cart. She stopped it next to the girl's table. "It's a chicken porridge. It's not the same in your breakfast." She place the tray on her table and take her seat at the edge of her bed. But still, Seohyun isn't responding. "Yah, you don't want to eat? I'm going to eat this if you are not going to eat. Do you like that baby girl?" She warned her consequently. However, Seohyun is being stubborn. Or is she sulking? "Aigoo fine. I'm eating this." Picking up the spoon, she was about to dive it to the bowl when a hand held her wrist. She tilt her head, and there goes Seohyun, sending her a glare. 

 

"You sure like to steal it, eh? Give me that!" Seohyun grabs the spoon as she moves closer to the table and to Yoona, spoon-feeding herself casually with the chicken porridge. As much as she doesn't like the food again, she can't let herself starve. Otherwise, she'll not meet her goal.

 

Yoona chuckles, amusingly at the sight of her girlfriend. "I almost thought you will continue sulking. You really can't resist it, No?" She teased at the same time.

 

"You cook this?" Seohyun exclaimed as she looks at Yoona.

 

"How'd you know?" Yoona grinned so big.

 

"It's only been a week, but I already can determine what kind your food taste like. Well, it's always porridge, how can't I identify it? Thanks, Yoong." Says Seohyun, flashing a bright and cute smile.

 

"How many times will you tell me that?"

 

"Just like how many times you also take care of me. I mean, do something for me. I will not stop and be always grateful." Seohyun confidently uttered, earning a disbelief look from the doe-eyed.

 

"Yeah, whatever. Oh, almost forgot." Yoona took out something from her jacket and handed it excitedly to her girlfriend. "Tada! This is what I have been telling you."

 

"Whoa." Placing the spoon next to the bowl, Seohyun accepted the envelope. "Invitation card already?" It's Yoona's exhibition invitation card for her artworks. "I'll make sure to attend." She's so proud, smiling at her.

 

"Yup. Just like I told you. It's happening in a month." Yoona reminded.

 

"You mean next year?"

 

"Most likely." chuckles Yoona as a response.

 

"So you're going to be busy again?" Seohyun casually reached for the spoon and resumes her lunch. It's been a week, and Yoona had been so busy both in the hospital and both in her shop. She felt lonely at times because her brother would also leave the hospital to meet his friend. But it's always okay, they're coming back at night after all. And she's definitely just use this chance as way to exercise, by walking in every corridor. Of course, with baymax in her arms. Last time, it's keroro, now, Baymax, ever since Yoona introduces him to her.

 

"And, honestly, right after this... I'm going somewhere." Yoona carefully says, biting her lip right away.

 

"Hmm? Where?" Seohyun asked, blankly.

 

"S-Suho." Yoona pause to sigh. "He's inviting for a party. You know, pre New Years Eve party."

 

Seohyun raised her brows. She knows about Suho as one of her girlfriend's closest friends. However, base on her stories, the latter is one of the reasons why she got addicted with alcohol. She's not sure about it.

 

"But don't worry, like I promise. I won't ever drink. And I will go back here before 9pm."

 

"It's still 12, you're going there already after this?" Seohyun questioned.

 

"Well, Suho ask me to help him cook for the food. We will go to the market to buy the ingredients first and then, we'll proceed to his house."

 

"So it's a house party?" 

 

Yoona nodded.

 

"Who are going? Your close friends as well?"

 

Yoona could only nod again. She can feel her girlfriend's concern. Though she's been always a good girl ever since the week that past, this girl still the same, getting concern if she's not with her. Even though she reassuring her always as well. The thing is, Seohyun felt really protective over her, since she can't go out the hospital yet. That must be the feeling of being always in one place. 

 

"Do you want to come?"

 

"Yeah. You know, since it's been a while ever since we hang out. And... apparently... Suho have told them about me, dating someone already. So it's kind of a Congratulatory party as well." Yoona embarrassingly shared, couldn't look at her girlfriend in the eyes.

 

Seohyun's lips finally curve into a great smile. "Then go. Who am I to stop you, right? Just don't catch a cold and take care of yourself always."

 

"Chincha? Whoa, thank you." Yoona can't help it and pulled the younger girl into her tight embrace. She gives her a kiss on the cheek before she let go, all smiling again. And before she could forget as well, she stole the spoon but only to feed Seohyun. Chuckling, the latter is gladly opening to finish her lunch.

 

"By the way, Minguk is bringing his two brothers later. So I and my brother won't really be bored later." Seohyun informed before Yoona could feed her.

 

"Manse and Daehan?" Yoona knew well.

 

"They're Manse and Daehan? Yup, they're coming. So the Song triplets are really going to entertain me while you're away. hehe." Seohyun teased, so her girlfriend will go back so early.

 

"Okay, I'm coming back earlier than you expected." Yoona said, as she feeds Seohyun.

 

"You have to make sure."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter