Hug

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12.20 | Hug

 

 

**********************

 

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief after the car pulled over in front of the club he used to hang out - with Sunny. It was a long ride, he got a little sleepy on the road - but good thing he manage to stay awake.

 

"Should I go alone instead?" He requested to Officer Park who is unbuckling his seatbelt.

 

"No. I have the money. It won't be too long anyway." Officer Park declined right away. He stepped out of the car, and that also follows the young boy.

 

"It's not your problem, though. It should be me who will face them."

 

"I said, No. And that's final." said Officer Park, patting Chanyeol's head. Then he grabs him on his shoulder and gently pushed him with him - as they headed to the club without any kind of hesitations.

 

As soon as they entered the club, they immediately spotted the short girl, on the bar counter.

 

"Noona!!! I'm back!!!" And Chanyeol instantly become so hyper, waving his hands in the air while rushing to her.

 

Sunny was almost the same. She left the counter and quickly throw her arms to Chanyeol's body. "I miss you so much!!!"

 

The latter lifted her up through her waist and spin her around and around. "I miss you too Noona!!!" Chuckling in the process.

 

Officer Park is smiling - glad that he is now seeing Chanyeol all so happy with his reunite with a friend. He can't help but be amaze as well. Its been 3 days since he captured him, ad yet, this is the the first time he saw him smiling and laughing at Sunny. The girl must be so precious to him. 

 

"Oh, Officer Park, How are you doing?" Sunny asked as soon as the young boy put her down. 

 

"I'm fine. Except for Chanyeol's stubbornness. He's really hard headed." Yoochun chuckled informing the short girl. He glances at Chanyeol, only to see him shooting him a glare.

 

"Well, I'm just behaving Noona. I can't do anything at all." Chanyeol said with a cute pout.

 

"Why? You don't go out?"

 

"I've ask him to do, but he doesn't want to." Yoochun answers in behalf of the younger boy - who only rolled back his eyes.

 

"Don't mind that, Noona. Anyway, So how are you doing? Do you have plans for the upcoming Christmas Eve and New Years?" Chanyeo asked with a big grin in his face.

 

"I don't have any plans yet. But for sure I'm going for a ski again without setting any schedules. How about you, Chanyeol-ah?"

 

Another cute pout formed into Chanyeol's lips. "Aren't we going to an Amusement Park? After I pay J-hope?"

 

"Oh, yeah... I almost forgot."

 

"No! You forgot!" 

 

Sunny chuckles. "Aigoo, okay... I did. But now that you remind me, then let's go to Amusement Park after you pay J-hope. Happy?"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Of course!"

 

"Yikes! Then after this, let's go to Amusement Park!"

 

"What? Instantly? No! I mean, I'm on shift right now, Channie. Tomorrow, I'm probably going with you. Hmm, let's meet here around 10am. Is that okay with you?" Sunny flashes the young boy a big and bright smile. Suddenly, she becomes excited too. Its gonna be the first time after all. Ever since the latter had been hiding from those gang.

 

Reaching for Sunmy's hands, Chanyeol happily shake them. "Thank You , Noona. Thank You sooooo much!!!" He then pulled her and squeezes the hell out of her.

 

"Aigoo... Of course if its for you." Sunny giggles, hugging the young lad back.

 

"Tsk,tsk." Officer Park could only ruffle the younger boy's hair and take his seat to a nearby table.

 

 "Why don't you take a seat too Channie-ah. I'll bring your favorite drink on the table while waiting for J-Hope?" Sunny suggested.

 

Pulling back, Chanyeol sheepishly smiled. "Okay. Thank You again Noona. I can't wait for tomorrow." He followed Yoochun on the table - taking his seat accross him. Sunny on the other hand went to the kitchen without any words anymore.

 

"You haven't mentioned it to me. How long are you and Sunny are friends?" Yoochun curiously asked. "You guys are too close. So I suppose ever since you ran away from your sister?"

 

"I told you don't mention her." Chanyeol's mood definitely swings when he heard his sister from the older boy.

 

"Who? Your sister?" Yoochun teased, only to earn a glare. He chuckled amusingly. "I seriously don't get you - you know. How can you be so sensitive when it comes to Seohyun? You already know the truth about it. But you still insist she did wrong."

 

"Listen, I don't have anything to explain about what I believe as well. You are not there when it happened, so shut your mouth." Chanyeol firmly stated with a little warn on his tone of voice. He turned away from him right after.

 

Yoochun dropped his shoulders in defeat. Sensing he really can't change his mind no matter what he says or do. 'Well, let's see if later, you can still avoid your sister.' Heck, he can't help it and look forward to his reaction once he'll send him to his new home. It would be easy. It should be.

 

"We are here only to give the money I have owed. No mentioning of her. Otherwise, I'm not going with you anymore after this." The younger boy added, crossing his arms in the process while he looked at the lights in the corner of the club. He exhaled deeply with a hint of his mood that changed that instant. 

 

"Okay, if you say so... Chanyeol-ssi." Yoochun said with a roll of his eyes. Likewise, he ends up being speechless. He reached for the glass of water on the table and have some few gulps. Right then, Sunny went back with a tray of their drinks. And he smiled when he find out the girl made him tea without telling her. "Thanks." He told her, as soon as he put their drinks on the table.

 

"Thank You, Noona." And Chanyeol also thanked, along with his eye-smiles. The older girl just pat his head and left their table.

 

"There are only fifteen minutes left. Get ready." Yoochun reminded the younger boy as he take a sip of his tea.

 

Taking a glance to his watch, Chanyeol find the time almost striking 10am now - which is the exact time of the deal. If they don't come in that time, they would leave the club and won't contact them anymore. "Will they come on time?"

 

"Better be." muttered Yoochun. He let out an audible sigh, as he turned his head to the entrance door. "Otherwise, they won't ever get any money from us."

 

"They can't missed this chance indeed. J-Hope only lives for money." Chanyeol chuckled softly, as he knew it well.

 

"He's a gambler after all." 

 

"Yeah." Taking a sip of his own grape juice, Chanyeol can already imagine J-hope's face once he got the money. He can't help it and smile like an idiot to himself.

 

Yoochun noticed the younger boy's smile and just shrug it off. He was sure he is happy at the moment - since he can finally pay his debt. As he take a glance on his own watch as well, there are only 10 minutes left before it changed it changed sharp 10. Yet, before it could even happen, he and Chanyeol turned their heads to the entrance door when it opens. They shot up upon realizing it's already J-hope with his brothers. All of them are wearing such a fierce face, as they approach their table. 

 

In that moment as well, Yoochun pulled a chair near to them and he place his chair next to the younger boy. 

 

"Did we guys wait you that long?" J-Hope asked, taking his seat before the two guys. His brothers did not mind and stood in either of his side.

 

"Not that long, just 15 minutes." Yoochun replied, also taking his seat, that followed by Chanyeol - who can't take his eyes to J-hope.

 

"So where's the money? 100 thousand dollars - right?" J-Hope can no longer wait and was straight to the point.

 

"You sound so hurry. Can we have some chitchat first?" Yoochun chuckled, bringing out something behind his coat. It's an envelope, and he place it on top of the table. 

 

"What the hell is this?" Taking the envelope, J-hope opens the envelope and a paper was inside, that he take out and reads the content. He frowned when he understands, it's a contract deal. "What the hell 50 thousand dollars only? How could this be possible? Yah! Chanyeol-ah! You broke the windows to my car! You're suppose to pay the damage of it as well!" 

 

"Unless we can see a proof of the amount you've spend to fix your window, We are not going to pay the damage of it. And please, sign the contract."

 

"Why would I sign this? I can no longer get the right amount of the money if I will sign this. No. I am not going to sign this." J-hope angrily stated, pushing the contract back to Yoochun. He looked at him intensely. But he didn't even blink at him. Instead, he push it back towards him.

 

"You'll sign this or we will get this in court - which one you prefer, Mr. J-hope-ssi?" Since Chanyeol never mentioned the real name of his enemy, Yoochun decided to used the latter's nickname, while staring at him - with the same intensity. "If I were you... I would prefer signing the contract and won't ever say a single word. Then, you leave peacefully this club taking the 50 thousand amount of his debt without contacting us anymore - unless you can show me the right amount of the car's damage." He firmly added with a smirk forming in his lips.

 

Chanyeol couldn't form a word in his mind, as he felt a bit surprised and scared with the way the police officer is stating those words - and his tone of voice makes his nerves shake a little. He's really serious with his job, isn't he?

 

J-Hope grit his teeth and take the contract back. He took a pen from his brother and signed the contract. 

 

"Good." Yoochun also signed the legal contract and brought out the Cheque of 50 thousand dollars - signed by Doctor Im and his bank. He handed it to him and lastly says, "Since you got the money already - don't dare to come near Chanyeol anymore. And so as his sister - otherwise - we'll see each other again, H-hope-ssi." 

 

Standing up angrily, J-hope shot the police officer one last glare and an attempt of hitting Chanyeol -- before leaving them. 

 

"Phew." Chanyeol let out another sigh of relief after J-Hope have left, and can no longer be seen. "Wow, I can't believe you've done it so easily." 

 

"And I can't believe you just sit there without saying a thing. But that was a good move - or he would create a chaos. Good thing and he's quiet afraid of the court as well."

 

"But how can he just left? I thought he really want me to pay the damage of his car?" Chanyeol confusedly asked.

 

"I have a theory he never really brought his car to a shop and let you pay for it. Or... the car isn't even his." Yoochun confidently informed the young and innocent boy. He let out a sigh and take a sip of his tea in the process. Honestly, he felt nervous as well earlier. But it was good and J-hope seems scared of what he proposes. If it wasn't the case that happened, he was sure going to use his job as a police officer. J-Hope is just too lucky.

 

"So he is not going to contact you anymore?"

 

"Like I said, he should bring us the proof of the right amount of the money he spent. He can't immediately estimate it without the exact amount - get that?"

 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'm so amazed~" He patted Yoochun's shoulder for a job well done.

 

"Tsk.tsk." Taking envelope back to his coat, Yoochun got up. "We should go now."

 

"Right away? I want to hang out with Sunny Noona, first!"

 

"You serve that tomorrow! We're still going somewhere!"

 

"In the hotel?"

 

"No. To your new home." Yoochun corrected that instant.

 

"New Home?"

 

"Yes. No more questions and get up there."

 

"Hold on. I'll see Sunny Noona in the kitchen first, before leaving." Chanyeol however couldn't leave without saying a word to his favorite Noona. So he got up and rushed to the kitchen rather.

 

Yoochun mentally face-palmed. However, he followed him to also have a little word for Sunny. But when he entered the kitchen, he can't seem to approach them - Chanyeol is saying goodbye again by hugging her. "Aigoo, is he really like that? They're still going to see each other tomorrow." He seriously couldn't understand his behavior. It's as if, he won't ever see Sunny anymore. But the thing is, he liked the view. Though he is cold and looks like a gangster towards him, to the person he trusted well, he is so warm - and looks like a lovable kid.

 

 

*******************

 

 

Yoona can't think of anything what to expect in the coming of days - after learning her father's idea. Yes, she's happy she will get to spend more time with her girlfriend now, but the idea of bringing two personal nurses in the house seems not good for her. It's honestly okay if it's only nurse Hwang - but nurse Lee is also included. Which means, he's back from his medical mission? He hoped not today yet - let her enjoy the first day with Seohyun at home first, before that obvious suitor of Seohyun comes back. 

 

"Aish! Why am I bothered? I am already dating her." She roughly ruffles her hair and fixed it up again as soon as it hit her - she needed to prepare her things already. Her father haven't mention it to her, but at least, she's already prepared before she could tell her.

 

She got up and walked to her closet -- taking all her shirts, winter jackets, sweaters, and coats to her open luggage. She went back and picked up her drawing book, pens and a brush. She was kind of disappointed though - that she only had a chance of sketching Seohyun, not really using any paint for her. It would have been better. "Oh well, I can do it at home - and the wish, we can continue her remaining wishes at Im Residence." Thus, there's a positive part in her brain. She put all of them in the luggage except for her drawing book. She take her seat at the edge of her bed and check the sketches she did -- which is all Seohyun's face only. "My girlfriend is really the prettiest." praised her like an idiot smiling to herself. She flipped it to the next page, she giggles when she discovered Seohyun had seen the sleeping face sketch, base on her message she wrote; Sleeping beauty Hyun. keke -- And even put on her signature.

 

"How did... wait... when did she actually saw this?" Yoona creased her brows in curiosity. But of course, no one can answer her at the moment. The girl is nowhere with her side. But she's sure going to ask her later. She put the last piece of her stuff inside her luggage before zipping it close and put the luggage on the floor. 

 

"Aigoo, hopefully this is going to start smooth. Your father seems challenging you, Yoona. So make sure to show who are you really. Bring this on!" She told herself with a fist.

 

A knock on the door was heard, followed by a voice -- "Yoong? It's Appa, are you there?"

 

"Dang, knew it." Yoona did not regretted she had prepared her stuffs in her luggage. Heck, she decided to hide it under her bed first, so the latter won't suspect how did she know about going home.

 

Taking a deep breath, and exhaled smoothly, she headed to the door and open it for her father. The latter smiled when their eyes met.

 

"Hi... Hi Appa." She greeted, reluctantly. "What are you doing here?" 

 

Doctor Im take a step forward to enter Yoona's room - which also made his daughter step back. 

 

"I still hate you, don't you know that?" Yoona fiercely added.

 

"I know. That's why I'm doing something so this will be fix. You know how much I love you Yoona, and I would do everything just to be good and responsible father." Doctor Im softly uttered, sincerely. He knew he had hurt his daughter, and it's his fault - it's all his fault. He regretted all of it.

 

"What... is it?" Yoona asked, though she had expectations already.

 

"I want to know you better. So I'm bringing Seohyun at home - as her new home. This way, I can see you closely. I can know you more through Seohyun. I know you would ask why I am like using Seohyun, but I tell you -- I think through her, you will unleash the real you. I mean, how you take care of her. In this case also, I can bond with you at home."

 

Yoona nodded in understanding. "So... this is like... some test?"

 

"Yoona, I know you only through having fun times outside - like clubbing - going on a trip with your friends for God knows when will you come back - drinking - you name it. And it was my fault that you're like this. It was my fault that I forgot my family in Seoul... and I'm deeply sorry of that, honey." Doctor Im seriously and heartily says. He paused and continued, "I missed our bonding, I miss how... are we so close to each other back then. I want to see it again. But I don't know how, so... I'll take the chance of how you're so close to Seohyun right now. I think I was really wrong that I stop you from seeing Hyunnie - I've really hurt you on that. I'm sorry, honey... And It's also your mother's decision - so why not? I hope you would accept my offer."

 

'You should not invite nurse Lee at home, though. That would be better' In Yoona's thoughts before her answers came as, "Of course - I would like to. I am happy you're not opposing to my closeness with Seohyun anymore, Appa. I promise, I would be good from now on." she flashed a bright smile. Somehow, she's liking the idea now, minus nurse Lee.

 

"I'm glad to hear that. Oh, You should prepare your stuffs now - we're leaving in a while. Let's see each other in the lounge." Doctor Im smiled happily at his daughter and hesitantly turned his back to leave the room.

 

Yoona did not bother closing the door. She went back to her bed and pulled out her luggage underneath. She grabs her car keys on top of the table and her phone to put it on the pocket of her jacket, then walked out the room. She did not missed and close her dorm door before she left, dragging her luggage behind her. But just as she's about to leave the dorm building, she stopped and look at her watch, it was on the right timing that the time changed to 11:11. She closes her eyes and wish for something behind her eyes. She took time wishing and open her eyes only when she's satisfied with it. As she resumes on her walk, she puffs felt a bit anxious. Because apparently, she is reminding herself to hide her feelings for Seohyun, for a while at least.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter