Happy Devil

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

We are already in our room. I am in the middle of the bed. The three of us already had a shower and ready to sleep. But Daddy Jerk and Goddess are just standing infront of me looking at me... hhhhmmmmm... They want me to sleep first so that I won't know if we all sleep together.. ANI!!! That can't be!!

 

"Why are you still standing there?? You are supposed to be in the bed and read books to me or sing a song for me." I looked at them. They just looked at each other... Aisht!... Why do I have a very stubborn parents...

 

"Why don't you go to bed Dee, me and your daddy need to talk something. Is that alright?" see i told you, Goddess is trying to avoid us being in one bed.

 

"ANI!! I want us to sleep together now! Talk to daddy jerk tomorrow!" I PARK JAEDEE RAISED TO BE A HARD HEADED 4 YEAR OLD! kekekekeke

 

"Dara, come on. We can talk this out tomorrow. Jaedee seems to don't want to give up.." YEP! I will never give up.. I gave Goddess my sweetest smile...

 

"Aisht! Fine then... You take the right side and I will take the left side.." kekekeke.. Another point for Jaedee...

 

"Goddess, will you sing a song for me tonight?" I asked Goddess since she is doing that every night... I lie down when Daddy jerk and Goddess is already besides me..

 

"Aaamm.. Can I just read a book tonight Dee? Mommy doesn't feel like singing tonight..." I pouted.. probably she is shy with Daddy Jerk.. but why?

 

"But why???... I want you to sing for me Goddess... Please??? Pwetty please Goddess..." I did the aegyo on her so she won't be able to resist my charms..kekekekeke...

 

"Why don't you ask your Daddy JERK then.. Don't you know that he is a good singer??You can see them on TV sometimes..." OMO!! I stand up and turned around to face them because they are already lying in bed...

 

"Is that true Daddy Jerk?? Are you really a singer??" I asked him.. Daddy Jerk smiled at me...

 

"Yes baby.. Haven't you heard me sing or atleast saw me on tv??" Omo!! His a star.. Like what Lolli said... Come to think of it.. I think I saw him already.. wait.....I will try to remember......... remembering..... OMO!!! I looked at Goddess then to Daddy Jerk...

 

"OMO!! I think I saw you on TV couple of times but Goddess and my Aunt's always turned it off!" I looked at Goddess but she avoided me... I looked at Daddy Jerk and he is looking at Goddess..

 

"Really Baby???..." Daddy Jerk looked at me and I nodded... Goddess suddenly interrupt us..

 

"Dee, it's getting late... Me and your Daddy JERK has work tomorrow. We all need to rest." Daddy Jerk and Mommy Goddess are both working now.. Jaedee doesn't like the word WORK... *sighed* and I pouted..

 

"What's wrong baby??" Daddy Jerk asked..

 

"I don't like WORK! I hate work! Everyone goes to work and just leave me with my Nanny! No time for Jaedee!" Why need to work to have plenty plenty of money?? Why work all through out the day?? I don't like it.. I lie down and cover myself with blanket!

 

"Is she always like this?" I heard Daddy Jerk asking Goddess..

 

"Neh.. But don't worry too much.. She will get over it... As much as I wanted to give her all my time, I can't.. I need to work for us to survive.." I really really hate the word WORK!

 

"STILL! I DON'T LIKE WORK!" I shouted while covering myself... 

 

"Jaedee.... It's not proper to yell at adults.. You don't want Mommy to get mad at you right?" I pouted..But didn't show my face to them... Because I feel like I am about to cry again...

 

"But I really really hate work.. Goddess is working.. Barbie is working too.. Chee and Lolli as well and now Daddy Jerk.. and if I am right Yunyun, Junie, Micks & Bamboo are working also because they are Daddy Jerk's friend. Gummybear hardly plays with me as well when I am here because she is working also... Jaedee doesn't have anyone at all..." I am not acting, I promise... I am really really sad...

 

"Baby Dee, You have Yoogeun as your friend right? You can ask your Uncle Yunyun to allow Yoogeun to play with you while we are working..." Daddy Jerk said.. OMO.. I forgot yoongie...I remove the blanket and sit down again and look at Goddess and Daddy Jerk...but I remember he won't stay here for long...i pouted again...

 

"But Yoongie will not stay here for long... He will leave me soon..." *sighed*

 

"Dee, we actually have kids coming over tomorrow. They will be staying here as well for 1 year. They will do promotions like your Daddy Jerk. You can ask Yoogeun if he wants to be part of that as well. And for you, If you want to join the kids up to you.... You will be working with your Daddy Jerk also... But we will have conditions...." Kids tomorrow and work with Daddy Jerk.. I like that...kekekekeke

 

"Really Goddess, you will let me work also???I will have plenty plenty of money too???" I asked Goddess...

 

"Dara, I don't think it's a good idead and also I don't like it... She's too young for that..." Ehhh??? I want to work also like them so I will not be sad anymore...

 

"That's why I have conditions. She will only work when you are around and when she got no school. She is already in Kiddie... Anyway, kids will do promotions like you but of course not all the time. You and your friends will do most of the Job." hhhhmmmm.. I don't understand.. All I know, work with kids and Daddy Jerk...

 

"Ok I will agree then.. So I can have time with her and to you as well.. I know I owe you both big time and like I have said to you, I will make it up to both of you..." eeeeewwwww... Adult talk... Better go to sleep.... Forget the singing and reading books.... I lie down again... *yawn*

 

"Goodnight Daddy Jerk" I kissed his cheeks....

 

"Goodnight to you too my Baby..." I smiled at him...

 

"Goodnight Mommy Goddess" I kissed her on her lips..kekekeke.. we do that every night...

 

"Good night Baby Dee...." I smiled at her as well... Then I look up...

 

"I love you Goddess & Daddy Jerk.... Jaedee is very very happy I have Daddy now... The kids in school will not laugh at me anymore because I have Daddy now... Thank you Goddess...." I said and hugged Goddess.. Then I closed my eyes...

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

No one spoke after what Jaedee said. Dara just hugged Dee but a tear escaped on her eyes.. She doesn't know what to feel.. She is happy because Jaedee is happy.. She can still feel the pain because of what Jae did to her before. She don't know if she can learn to trust him again. But she is sure of 1 thing, she will not allow him to hurt her again. But for Jaedee sake she will play along.

 

Jae on the other hand felt guilty after what Jaedee said. Yes, he messed up big time and he knew he need to earn that trust back again. For those years he left her and just let her raise their daughter all by herself, he knew it won't be easy to be forgiven. But he will try his best to win her back.. To have both of them back..

 

"Dara, are you still awake?" Jae asked once he saw Jaedee totally knocked out... Dara didn't respond yet after a minute of silence...

 

"Hhhhmm... Why?" Dara asked... Jae was about to close his eyes thought she is already sleeping...

 

"Do you want us to talk.. I think Jaedee is already sleeping...if you are not sleepy yet.. But if you are tired we can probably talk some other time..." Jae said. The truth is he want's to have time with her..

 

"Aaamm.. Actually I can't sleep... Do you want some coffee or hot chocolate?" Dara asked and get up from the bed. Jae did the same when he saw her stand up..

 

"Hot chocolate will do please.." Jae said and smiled.

 

"Ok.. Let's just talk at the kitchen counter.." Dara said and started walking out of the room.

 

The hotel has a service apartment like a condo style. Dara reserved the last floor for all her guests and artist. Which the DBSK and kids will be staying for the 1 year. The room she is currently is actually her own room already. While her friends is using the reserved rooms for them. Their house is not done yet so they will probably take a month in staying at the hotel.

 

Dara started preparing hot chocolates for both of them. Jae took his sit at one of the stool at the counter. He is just looking at Dara working. When she is done, she sit atleast 1 seat apart from him.

 

"Thank you for the hot chocolate.." Jae said..

 

"Your welcome.." Dara smile.. No one dare to speak.. They just keep on looking everywhere.. But Jae can't take the silence anymore..

 

"Dara, I know I have already said this but again. I am truly sorry...I...." Jae was not done yet when dara cut her off..

 

"It's past Jaejoong. We can't do anything about it anyway..." Dara said.

 

"No Dara.. I owe you an explanation.. Please just listen to me... I know I was a jerk back then. I am a total . But Dara, I never did stop from loving you.. No matter how many woman came to my life before, no one replaced you in my heart.. I thought I was doing right when I left you. I thought I can protect you.. I have to leave you then because I wanted to protect you. Fans are crazy and if they found out about you, they might hurt you. And i don't want that to happen... I know that's not even a valid reason for me to leave you. I am so sorry Dara... I was just being stupid back then... But I promise you that the Kim Jaejoong now will never hurt you again. Just give me a chance to prove it to you." Jae said while looking at dara...

 

"Jae, I don't know.. You won't blame me if I am this scared with you. I am scared that I might get hurt again.. You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you that I am pregnant when I found it out, and use that reason for you to stay with me. But I didn't do it. You know why? Because I'm afraid you will reject me and what if you don't like to have kids with me. I am hurting so bad at that time, so i chose not to tell you to avoid more pain. Then I started seeing you on TV and I know right then and there I have made the right decision... Now Jae, how will you handle this if your fans found out about Jaedee?" Dara asked.. She is worried for her daughter's safety..

 

"Probably if you told me that you are pregnant, I will choose you than my career... I tried my best to look for you but I always failed.. But I guess fate brought us back together.. If you worry about my fans don't worry, I will protect you both. If needed, I will give up my career just to have you two in my life. You don't know how happy I am when I found out we have a daughter. God knows how much I wanted to have kids with you and to be with you again. And everyone knows how much I love you til now. Just let me do the work this time.. Arasso?" Jae said.. Dara just look at him and lost for words.

 

"I guess we need to go to bed now. Jaedee might wake up and she will get mad if she didn't see us there..." Dara said and went to the room leaving Jae at the kitchen counter.

 

"Still the old Dara I know.. When she is caught off guard she suddenly find ways to get out..." Jae said while smiling and shaking his head. He followed her and saw her already on the bed. He did the same. He looked at Jaedee and Dara before closing her eyes.

 

"Goodnight my little Angel.. Daddy will always be here for you from now on.." Jae said and kissed Jaedee's forehead..

 

"Goodnight my Love..." Jae said while looking at Dara... Dara just look at him. It's been 5 years since she last heard him say that.. Jae call her Love, that is his pet name for her...

 

"Amm.. Yeah Goodnight......" Dara said and turned her back at him before he could see her blushing.. Jae smiled and closed his eyes... 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I am back in updating...kekekekekeke

 

Thank you again for the love and care...

I also updated She's an Idol and a Gangster..

 

Subscribe and Leave comments