Lil' Dev and her little Drama

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

After Jae talked to Donghae he started walking back to his room.. Since Jaedee is sleeping already it's expected they need to be back to their original room arrangement. On his way back to his room, he saw s outside his door.

 

"What are you doing here??" Jae said while eyeing them curiously.

 

"Hyung, we have a plan so that Donghae hyung won't be able to get noona from you..." Changmin said instantly. For some reason, Jae like what he is hearing..

 

"And what is that?..." The boy's face lit up and drag Jae to his room and once inside they told him what he need to do...

 

 

While on dara's room....

 

Dara just finished washing and went to bed where Jaedee's sleeping also. Since Jae is not with them, she just wear her most comfortable outfit at night, a sleevless top and only her underwear. Then in a matter of minutes she fell into a deep slumber. Jaedee woke up in a middle of the night to pee, she walk half asleep to the toilet but when she returned she was shocked when only her Goddess is sleeping on the bed. She pouted.

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

"Goddess where is Daddy Jerk??" I tried waking up Goddess but she sleeps like Lolli.. Really really hard to wake up.. Did Daddy Jerk went back to his room??

 

"Goddess where is Daddy Jerk??" I tried again and shake her just to wake her up but still Goddess is ignoring me..*pouts* I will probably check Daddy Jerk in his room. I went out of the room to go to Daddy Jerk. I was about to knock but the door suddenly opened and all my uncles including Daddy Jerk are about to go out.

 

"OMO!!" I was scared and even them got scared..kekekeke

 

"Baby, why are you still up?? And what are you doing here???It's past midnight baby.." Daddy Jerk said.. What's past midnight??.... Everyone step outside of Daddy Jerk's room.

 

"Daddy Jerk, why are you not in our room?? Don't you love me anymore??" I told Daddy Jerk and I pouted.. Are they going out?? ANI!! He can't go out!! I want him to sleep beside me.. I look at Daddy Jerk and he hugged me..

 

"I love you baby.. Your my one and only princess so don't ever think that Daddy don't love you anymore.. Arasso???" I heard him say..

 

"But why are you not sleeping in our room?? Mommy and Daddy should be together right??..." I told Daddy jerk still pouting..

 

"Because....." I look at Daddy Jerk but his taking so long in answering my question.. Probably he doesn't want us anymore..

 

"It's because we were talking about work Jaedee.. Your Daddy is on his way already in your room and us we are going back to our room.." Yunyun said and my face lit up.

 

"Really Daddy Jerk?? You are not going out with them?? You are staying with me and Goddess??" I said. Daddy jerk look at me.

 

"What made you think we are going out baby?? I am not going out baby, i'll stay with you and your mommy.." kkkyyyyaaahhhh!!

 

"YES!!! But why are you not wearing jammies yet???" I suddenly got curious...

 

"Ahh..because we came from a party remember?? We haven't got change yet.. Now now jaedee.. You better go back to your room because it's already late..Kids like you should be sleeping at this kind of hour..." Micks said...

 

"But I want Daddy Jerk to come with me now..." I said to micks and pouted more..

 

"Let's go then baby.. I think I have jammies in your room since your aunt CL provided clothes for me already.. Come on, we need to go back before your Mommy woke up and................" Daddy jerk suddenly stopped and his eyes widened.. Even my other Uncles have the same reaction. What's going on. I look back to see also what they are looking... Oh.. It's goddess... I waved my hands at her.. Omo!! Is she mad???

 

"!!! Cover your eyes!!!" eh?? I closed my eyes instantly because that's what Daddy said.

 

"Not you baby only the boys!!!" oh ok.. I opened my eyes and Daddy Jerk rushed to Goddess and I followed also..

 

"What do you think your doing???" Are they fighting again?? Daddy Jerk take off his clothes and he is handing it to Goddess. Eh??? me and Goddess look at him curiously..

 

*Oh God!! Is he trying to seduce??!! For pete sake our daughter and his friends are infront of us!!!... But to be fair he still have those yummy abs!!! ANI!!! What am I thinking!!! Erase erase erase!!! - Dara's thought*

 

"What I am doing?? Obviously looking for my daughter since she suddenly disappear in our room.. And what are you doing???" Are they fighting again... I hope not.. I don't want to cry..

 

"Can you please wear this for the meantime!! Dammit Love you are just wearing a top & UNDERWEAR for heaven sake!!" Eh?? What's wrong with it.. Goddess loves sleeping like that.. I look at Goddess and she look at herself...

 

"OMO!!! YAH CLOSE YOUR EYES TOO!!!" Aigoo.. I can't understand old people... Goddess wear Daddy Jerk shirt instantly while Daddy Jerk ignore her... I hope they will explain to me why get mad if Goddess is wearing like that..

 

"You can open your eyes now & go to your room. I'll see you all tomorrow." Daddy Jerk said to my uncles..

 

"That's quite a sho..." Daddy jerk stop Junnie from talking.. Bad Daddy!

 

"You want to die ert??!!" Aigoo.. Now Daddy Jerk want's Junnie to Die.. Really bad Daddy..

 

"Come on guys.. We all need to rest especially Jaedee.. If you havent noticed it's already 3am... Now everyone got back to your room.. See you later... Goodnight everyone.. Goodnight Princess Dee..." kekekeke..I am princess dee.. I love Yunyun now..

 

"Goodnight Yunyun.. Goodnight Micks.. Goodnight Junnie.. Goodnight Bamboo!!" I said goodnight to all of them and kiss them on their cheeks, they did the same also.. Me, Daddy Jerk & Goddess are now left outside. Daddy Jerk without a shirt, Goddess wearing Daddy Jerk shirt and me, the ever cute Park Jaedee is looking at them.

 

"Dee, why are you outside?? I got worried. Don't ever do that again!" Omo! Will she punished me for going out..

 

"I woke up to pee Goddess..But after peeing, I didn't see Daddy Jerk so I went outside to look for him. I thought Daddy jerk left us already and I thought he doesn't love us anymore. But he said he just had a meeting with uncles that's why he is not in our room. Sorry Goddess." I said to Goddess..

 

"But your Daddy have his own room Jaedee.. if you want you can sleep in his room.." Goddess said.. I pouted, why is Goddess always pushing Daddy Jerk away..

 

"I don't want too!!! I WANT DADDY JERK, MOMMY GODDESS AND JAEDEE SLEEP TOGETHER!!!" I am Jaedee and my tantrums is something you don't like to see. What Jaedee wants Jaedee gets.. Barbie told us before that if I didn't get what I want consider it the 'END OF THE WORLD'...kekekekeke

 

"Love, it's already past 3am.. We don't have time for this.. WE already slept together in one room anyway and her tantrums is no Joke.. Now can we go now and have some rest.." Daddy Jerk said. I smiled at him and he wink at me.. kekekeke..

 

*My friends are right, all I need is Jaedee's help to get Dara back... - Jae's thought*

 

"Do I have a choice??!" Goddess said..

 

"NO!" Me and Daddy Jerk said at the same and time then we both laugh even Goddess laugh also.. Then we all go back to our room.. Daddy Jerk wear his jammies that Lolli bought for him while Goddess remove daddy Jerk clothes.

 

"Love next time don't go out wearing those because I swear I might end up in jail if I saw someone gawking at you.." eh??? gawking???

 

"Same goes for you. I'll sleep like this so stop looking at me. I don't have time to get change, I'm tired.." Goddess said.. Aigoo this two...

 

"Love, I already saw everything even if it's 5 years ago, I still have a clear picture of everything.." Eh?? Daddy Jerk smile is so wide and I look at Goddess..

 

"OMO Goddess!!!! You are BLUSHING BLUSHIN BLUSHING RED!!!! Kkkyyyaaaahhhhh!!!" Me and Daddy Jerk laugh nonstop...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter for everyone...... Enjoy.....

Thank you for the comments and hello to new readers and subscribers..

Next update will be for She's an Idol and a Gangster and

later again for Mommy Goddess and Daddy Jerk.. As I have promised

I will update regularly now..

THANK YOU MY DEAR READERS!!!