Curiosity Overload Part 1

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The morning was a complete disaster for Dara but not for Jae, Jaedee and the girls.. Dara never won from her daughter when she insisted to remove all the picture pasted everywhere because her aunts backing her up and add up to that is her Daddy Jerk.

 

"I DON'T WANT TOO!!! I want to see the pictures everyday!!" Dee exploded while Dara sighed in defeat again. No matter what she say, she doesn't want to listen.

 

"But Dee your making our home ugly. See all the pictures around us, it just doesn't look good. Pictures should be placed in an album, or picture frame or in a frame hanged on the wall like those one..." Dara said while pointing at the picture of 2ne1 w/ Jaedee hanged on the wall... She is trying to convince her daughter once more.. But with her suggestion, an idea popped on the little devils brain...

 

"OOHhhh......OK Goddess I will remove the pictures but I want one like that too but bigger than that. I want our picture on the wall as well. You will have to put in a big big frame. Arasso??" Jaedee said while looking at the picture frame on the wall. Dara on the other hand facepalmed, from her request, she make the situation worst.. The girls are laughing at her... Jae is shocked but happy.. But he also don't like the idea since the picture is a bit scandalous. It might cause a stir if someone saw it other than their closest friends. So Jae think of another solution...

 

"Love, why not let's have a PROPER FAMILY picture. What you think? You don't want our picture hanged on the wall while sleeping in one bed hugging each other, right?? And Dee, I want you to remove the picture and keep them and don't show them to others. It will be our little secret. We will just replace them with new ones and better picture if you want us to have picture together.. Arasso?" Jae said to the two girls infront of him..Dara didn't say anything first, she wants to hear Dee talk..

 

"Promise?? We will have a picture together and put it in the wall like that one???" Dee asked and point at the picture frame hanged on the wall. She looked at her parents waiting for their answers. Jae nodded instantly while Dara is still thinking but Bom kicked her in her legs..

 

"Ooowwww" Dara complained while rubbing her legs and then she glared at Bom.. Bom rolled her eyes on her..

 

"Say YES will you.. Dev is waiting! We have a meeting in 10minutes so better say it.. And FYI Jae's suggestion is better than having a big picture frame hanged on the wall with you two hugging each other while sleeping.." Bom whisper into her ears...

 

"FINE THEN!!!" Dara said in defeat and facepalmed and cursing Jae and the girls mentally...

 

"KKKKKKYYYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!! Goddess said Yes!! Promise Goddess, Daddy Jerk???" Dee asked in her best aegyo with the sweetest smile that no one can resist..

 

"PROMISE!!" Both said... 

 

"PINKY SWEAR!!!!!" Dee said then show her two little pinkies to her parents.. Dara smiled with Dee's playfulness, Jae smiled also when he saw Dara smiled then they do the pinky swear... After the pinky swear Jaedee started clapping her hands and jumps in joy.. The adults just shook their heads..

 

"I will decide what clothes you need to wear. You all need to look good KIM'S. This is your FIRST FAMILY Picture..." CL said but before dara could say something Bom joined CL.

 

"I will take care of The KIM'S hair and make-up..." Bom said then followed by Minzy..

 

"I will be The KIM'S photographer..I am expert to that.. And I think we need to change the picture on the wall as well..So girls be prepared as well.. We need you pictures as well.." Minzy said and they all nodded.. Jae just looked at them amazed by girls relationship.. Dee on the other hand is smiling from ear to ear.. Who will not be anyway, she got her way again.. But Dara was not happy..

 

"STOP CALLING US KIM'S!!! And don't you dare say SOON!!!" Dara exclaimed. Everyone just look at her then ignored her..

 

"Let's go now.. We have a meeting. She's probably PMSing again.. Now move your and head to the conference room.." Bom said.. Everyone followed and went to the conference room. Dara groaned and just follow them, she knew she will never won from the girls..

 

Then they went to the meeting. Dara secretary was preparing for the meeting, DBSK boys are already sitting and the 3 kids plus their Guardian was already there. Yoogeun was also there as per request by Dara since she promised to Jaedee. Supposedly the meeting will be with some staff and Managers but since kids will be involved she want's to have a meeting with them first before meeting others.

 

"OMO!!!" The girls said except Dara and Dee who just looked at them while Jae just look at the other guest curiously... He looked at s but they give him WE-HAVE-NO-IDEA-AS-WELL.... The girls composed themselves and smiled to Dara. They just pretend nothing happened and be professional.

 

"Good Morning. Sorry for being late.. Anyway kindly sit down... " Dara said in business tone and everyone went to their respected chairs.. Dee is looking at her Yoongie and Songie but she is curious who are the other two kids..

 

"Dara, I would like you to meet the Moon Brother's.. This is Moon Mason the eldest 4 years old, Moon Mavin 3 years old and Moon Maden 2 years old.. They are the chosen kids for the promotions. And like you have said also, we will include Jung Yoogeun and Park Jaedee... This is Lee Donghae from Super Juniors, the kids Uncle.." Gummy said. Everyone smiled to the kids and to Donghae but one person is not happy. Jae is already sending a dagger look to oblivious Donghae who keeps on looking at Dara.. He noticed him once in a while glancing to Dara but it seems she is not aware of it..

 

"Lee Donghae?? Super Juniors??" Dara said.. Everyone just looked at her with wide eyes.. The kids ignore her.. But the girls facepalmed as they knew that she is complete retard when it comes to K-Pop. All she knew is just the DBSK.

 

"Aammm.. Sorry about that Mr. Lee Donghae, Dara here is not familiar much with K-Pop because she is too busy working.." Bom said... Who is blushing from too much embarrassment.. Donghae just smiled..

 

"It's ok.. Atleast for the first time I have met girls not fan of K-Pop.. We feel like we don't have freedom anymore since everytime we meet new people they become to clingy.. So don't worry to much it's not a big deal.. By the way just call me Donghae, kindly drop the formalities.." Donghae said and smiled to girls then looked at Dara who's blushing already from embarrassment as well.. Good thing Jaedee didn't notice it or else her daughter will again..

 

"Oh Mianhe Donghae... Anyway, can we all talk first without the kids. Since they won't understand business matters anyway. Since you are the guardian then we can discuss everything now and the plans for the kids." Dara said... Everyone nodded..

 

"Kids why don't you go to the other room with your Nanny first. We will just have a meeting. Arasso?" Dara said to the kids..

 

"NEH!" The kids said and follow their Nanny.. Once the kids are out they started the meeting.
 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

I am really really curious about the two kids. Moon Brothers??? Like the Moon at night??? It's weird... Anyway I will ask Songie about it...

 

"Songie, who are they?? Why are you called Moon Brothers?? Are your parents from Moon??" I asked.. I really want to know but Yoongie joined our little talk..

 

"Songie??? You know him Deedee??" Oh I forgot to tell him I am friend with him..kekekeke.. We can all be friends..

 

"Neh Yoongie.. We are friends.. He is Mason but I call him Songie... Songie I want you to meet Yoongie.. From now on we are all friends.. Arasso??" I said to them and the two just looked at each others..

 

"Ok Deedee.." Mason said and I smiled...

 

 

"You call her Deedee too??!! ANI!!! Call her other names..Deedee is mine!!"Yoogeun said and I looked at him.. Mason just stuck his tongue to him.. kekekekeke...
 

 

"NO! I will call her Deedee too! You find other name!" Mason said also.. Aigoo.. We might have a little war later if they will not stop...

 

 

"STOP!! I want you both to call me Deedee.. Arasso?? I will call you Yoongie and Songie.."

I said to them.. I remember I have to ask Songie about the two..
 

 

"Songie who are they??" I asked Songie again while I am pointing at the kids.
 

 

"They are my brothers Deedee..."
 

 

"Brothers?? What is that???" I asked.. I am curious really..
 

 

"... I don't know.. They just said they are my brothers.. We stayed in one house and we are family.. They are also Mommy & Daddy's babies not only me." Ahh.. Baby?? Why I am only one then?
 

 

"Songie, why do you have brothers and I don't have??? Did you buy them???" I asked Songie.. I want to know why he have brothers and I don't have.....

 

"I don't know! I didn't buy them because I don't have money! My Mommy and Daddy probably bought them.." Songie said. I pouted...

 

"Really?? I want one also... But how??" I said.... And I pouted since Songie don't know also.. The door suddenly opened and I saw Junnie.. He must probably know how can I have brothers.. I run to him and show him my sweetest smile...kekekekeke

 

"JJJUUNNNIIIEEEE!!!! I want a brother like Songie, how can I have a brother??? Can I buy them at the Toy Store??" I asked Junnie but he just looked at me like I scared him.. tsk tsk.. It's not halloween.. And I don't even look like a mo-mo...


"YOU WANT WHAT?????" Aigoo.. I am just asking.. But it seems Junnie didn't hear me..


"I SAID I WANT A BROTHER!! How can I have one???" I said to him.. I pouted but when I saw Junnie smile I smiled to him...


"You want to know how can you have one??" Junnie said and I nodded instantly...


"Neh Junnie... How you do it???" I asked.. I really want to know so I can asked Goddess and Daddy Jerk to give me one..kekekekeke


"I'll tell you what you need to do, Arasso??" I nodded..kekekeke.. I'm excited...


*This is goona be fun..~evil smile~.. -Junsu thought* 

 

  

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A UPDATE FOR ALL.......

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.. I THOUGHT I AM OFF THE HOOK AND CAN DO THIS THING CONTINUOUSLY. BUT HECK I AM STILL BUSY.. GIVING GIFT TO CLIENTS... MEETINGS & PARTY EVERYWHERE.. TARGET SHEET... REPORTS.. DAMN MY SCHED FOR THIS DECEMBER IS PACKED.... THAT'S WHY I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR THE MEANTIME.. DECEMBER IS A BUSY MONTH FOR ME... *SIGH*

 

MIANHE EVERYONE!!

 

THANK YOU...