Sad Dee

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEJOONG'S POV*

 

"What is your plan now?" Yunho asked. When my daughter left the smile on my face can't be erased. I have a daughter with the woman I love for so long, who will not be happy with that.

 

"I'm sorry.... but I think my priority now is them. I have to win her heart again. I will do everything for her to accept me and forgive me. Remember the woman that I told you before, It's her." I told them. If I have to sacrifice my career for her to have her back then I will do it.

 

"You don't have to say sorry Jae. We understand you. We will help you and also whatever your decision is we will support you. But aren't you worried for them if the fans found out about it? They might hurt them." When Yunho said those I know this will be a lot more difficult than before. I have to protect two now and worst is we are the legendary DBSK who has a lots of crazy fans.

 

"Can you all help me with it? I don't want to ruin their peaceful life. But atleast I can make up for those things I have done wrong to her." I said to them...

 

"Hyung don't worry we will help you with everything. I like your daughter hyung, she is too cute but a little smart .. She seem to be an Angel like baby but deep inside evilness runs in her blood. kekekekekeke... And one more thing, the Jerk suits you..." Min said which the boys laugh except Jae and he earned a whack on his head.

 

*WHACK* "Owww hyung!"

 

"What did you just call my daughter?? A smart ?? ALL OF YOU, watch your words when she's around! And I know I am a Jerk, you don't have to rub it in my face!" I exclaimed...

 

"It's not us who's rubbing it in your face, IT'S YOUR DAUGHTER you !! And she will remind you everytime she sees you! hahahahahaha..." I glared at PARK YOOCHUN.. For some reason I want to strangle his neck.. and they still have time to laugh...

 

"Cool!! a father and daughter tandem. You are the Jerk and she is the Smartass Dee..." I will add Junsu in my assassination list....And now they literally laughing their asses off.. argh!!

 

"STOP IT!" Oh so the almightly leaders of ours finally said something good.

  

"Can we talk about this later and get change. Remember we have dinner to attend tonight to meet the owner of the hotel." Yunho said... I shot one last glare to the boys who are trying to control themselves from laughing. 

 

"Jae, I have a question first... That Bom awhile ago, does he have a boyfriend? Are you friends with her?? Do you have her number??" and I thought the Playboy didn't noticed Bom.

 

"My answer to all of your questions is I DON'T KNOW! I am warning you, she may look like a very very nice person but I swear she is not that type of girl. If you really want to pursue her quit being a playboy if you still value your life." When I said those I turned my back and started walking to my room. They followed and Junsu keep on asking questions about Bom but I ignore him. My mind is filled with Dara and Jaedee. My heart and mind is celebrating with joy though I know I really need to work hard for Dara to forgive me. 

 

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

OH GOD! Why now???!! Of all the people!! I even embarrased myself infront of him. I thought I am holding Dee's hand and when the kid talk that's the time I have realized that I am not with Jaedee... Good thing I own the hotel and Jaedee knows her way but I am sure she won't move from that place not until someone picks her up. So I decided to look for Bom to get her.

 

"Goddess...You are so funny awhile ago...kekekekeke... Where's the boy Goddess??" with so much thinking i didn't notice they are already in my room.. I look at Jaedee and then Bom. She gave me this weird smile. Is she mocking me?? Geez, how can she smile in times like this.

 

"Goddess!!! I am asking you a question?? YOU ARE SPACING OUT!! It's DANGEROUS!!!" When my daughter yelled, I jump a bit from where I am sitting... When did have the kids got the right to yelled at their mother?? I look at her and give her a warning look.

 

"I am your Mommy and you should not yell at me! I sent the boy to where is his room. Now did I answer your question Jaedee??" I told her.

 

"OMO Goddess! You mad at me?? You call me Jaedee??! You only do that when you are mad or you don't like what I have said..." aisht! My daughter is really really something..

 

"Dara, what she said is true.. It's very dangerous when you space out!" And Bom is the no. 1 on the list why Jaedee is a spoiled Little Devil. Aigoo...

 

"You are backing her up again Bommie..." I told her.

 

"I am not! I am just stating the fact.." Ahhh..whenever this two are together you can't win on them. I give up.

 

"AISHT!! Dee, go to Chee's room and ask her what will you wear for dinner tonight. Her room is just infront of us. Now go." I need to talk to Bom that's why I need to shoo my daughter away. I gave Bom WE-NEED-TO-TALK look.

 

"OK...Bye... Oh, Goddess...You know we need to talk about Daddy Jerk right?? I will see you later... Bye..." WWHHHAATTT??? Me and Bom just widened our eyes.. Then I saw my daughter already closing the door. I was caught off guard..

 

"Did she just said we need to talk about his Daddy??! Since when did that little devil learn to talk like an adult." I asked no one while still looking at the door.

 

"I guess she did. And she acts an adult sometimes Dara... Better prepare yourself..." I heard Bom. Prepare??? HOW???

 

"Bommie......" I look at her...she sit besides me and hug me...

 

"Dara you will be fine. I will not force you to be nice to him or so.. Just think about Jaedee.. You see how her face glows now right. She is happy she saw her dad. She is happy that she finally meet him. She is happy that after all she has a daddy. Aren't you happy for her?? Don't be selfish... Just think about Jaedee.." I know she is right. And I am happy seeing my daughter that happy. But I am worried.

 

"Aren't we enough for her?? Is she not happy to be with us??" I asked her..

 

"You silly! Of course she is happy with us and you know she loves us.. Don't ask silly question ever again.. But you know we are really not enough?? A father is different from a Mother Dara.. Totally different.. For a kid like her of course she will longed for a father's touch.." And she hit the bullseye again.. *sighed*

 

"I know. But Bommie, I am scared..What if he hurt her?? He is very popular now. I don't want to ruin his career and one more thing you know also how crazy their fans is. When I saw him again, I remember all the things he did to me. I can feel the pain again. I hate him so much!!" I told her. I covered my face with my palm.

 

"Do you think Jaejoong will allow anyone to hurt your daughter or even you?? Anyway, like I have said I am not forcing you to accept him that instant. Just let Jaedee have time with her father. Be nice to Jerk when Dev is around. You might hurt her feelings without you knowing.." I laugh what she just said and her one eyebrow raised.

 

"You talk like Dee now. You call him Jerk now?? I think Dev and Jerk in one sentence is a bad idea..."

 

"You are right!.....It's good to call him that name you know.. and it suits him..hahahahaha..." And we both laugh... I must probably just listen to Bom for now.. For my daughter sake... I will try my best to be nice to him WHEN Dee is around...

 

When we are done preparing, we headed to the reserved room for the dinner meeting. It's not that formal actually. It is just with the artists, my secretary and us will be there. I want to meet the new Face of Park Hotel. For tonight We just wore something comfortable for tonights dinner. I heard also that they are already waiting for us. When we reach the private room. I STOOD FROZEN ON MY SPOT.

             

 

"OMO!!" We all said including Dee.

 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

"OMO!!" We all said when I saw Daddy Jerk and his friends. Kkkyyyaaaahhhhh we are having a dinner with Daddy Jerk.

 

"Good evening Madam Park, Ms. Bom, Ms. Chaerin, Ms. Minzy and Little Jaedee." It's Gummybear, She is Goddess secretary. I call her gummybear because she said her name is Gummy so I just add bear on it.. Gummybears are yummy...but Lollipops are the best....kekekekeke

 

"Amm Gummy, I told you to stop calling me Madam. Just call us by our names. Arasso?" Goddess said.

 

"Arasso. Dara I would like you to meet the DBSK - Dong Bang Shin Ki. This is Jung Yunho a.k.a U-Know, Kim Jaejoong a.k.a Hero, Park Yoochun a.k.a Micky, Kim Junsu a.k.a Xiah and Shim Changmin a.k.a Max." Wow they have long names.. I don't like that... Daddy Jerk is a Hero???

 

"Daddy Jerk, are you a hero???" I asked him and they look at me. Other's laugh... I pouted..

 

"Baby it's just my other name..." Other name??? eh???

 

"Why do you have lots of name??"

 

"Eeehheeemm... Dee, don't be to nosy.. It's bad.. Everyone please sit down.." I pouted... I just want to know why have lots of name while I only got Jaedee.. Oh i have lots of names also.. Like Dee, Dev and Lil Dev...kekekekeke.. sorry i forgot.. But I want to know why Hero?? Is he a hero??? You know with super powers.

 

"Dara, it's fine.. She's just probably curious..." I look at Daddy jerk and I smiled at him. But Goddess just looked at him and didn't say anything.

 

"Goddess, I will sit between Daddy Jerk and Bamboo..Arasso??" Again, my family burst into laughter...I looked at them and Daddy Jerk ignore them. He help me to my seat.

 

"Who's bamboo??" kekekeke.. Lolli asked...

 

"HIM!" I point at Bamboo. I smiled then they laugh again..

 

"Dee, it's not nice to give them names like you did to us. Call them Uncle." What's with Goddess today..

 

"But I want to call him that. I already asked permission to all of them and they said it's fine..." I will do my acting again......kekekeke

 

"Ms. Park, I am fine with it. Don't worry too much.." I look at Goddess with my best aegyo. I hope she doesn't mind since Bamboo said it's fine..

 

"Oh.. Please stop calling me Ms. Park. I am not comfortable with it. All of you please call me Dara and for you call me Noona. Dee, i will allow you to call him that but sometimes you need to call them Uncle. You know our rules about it." Yyyiipppeee.. Yep we have a rules if we are infront of Goddess business partners or well know people I have to be nice and call them properly.

 

"Thank you Goddess..." I smiled at her.. Daddy Jerk is just keep on looking at Goddess.. hhhmmm..

 

"Daddy Jerk, why are looking at Goddess??" I asked him and everyone look at us when I ask Daddy Jerk. He looked at me but I was shocked...

 

"OMO!! Your cheeks are red Daddy Jerk even Goddess cheeks is red as well...." when I look at them they have red face... Everyone in the room laugh at them.. It just the 3 of us didn't join.. I don't get it.. It's not funny anyway.... adults adults adults....headache headache headache....

 

"EEeeehheeeemmm.... Please eat...... By the way, we will introduce ourselves. I am Park Sandara owner of Park Hotel......"

 

"WWHHHAAATTTT???" eh??? What's wrong with Daddy Jerk??

 

"What's wrong Daddy Jerk??" I asked him...

 

"You are the Park's Heiress that everyone's talking about and you didn't tell me??" he ignored me and he stood up from his chair and look at Goddess..huh??? what's heiress??? And why is he mad at Goddess.. I don't like that...

 

"Why should I tell you???" Goddess stood up as well... Omo are they fighting...

 

"Bamboo, are they fighting??" I whisper to bamboo..

 

"I don't know jaedee...." aisht.. I don't like people fighting they are scary...

 

"Are you seriously asking me that question??? You lied to me... All those years you let me believe that your just an ordinary Park!!" my eyes starting to get watery.. Don't they see that I am here.. I don't like them to fight.. It saddens me...I looked down because i think my tears will fall any minute now...

 

"WOW! Who are you to yell at me like............"

 

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and stop Goddess from talking. I know it's bad but I will say sorry later...

 

"FIGHT WHEN I AM NOT HERE!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE DADDY AND MOMMY FIGHTING!!" And I run out of the room.. Don't worry I won't get lost.. We own the hotel.. I keep on running and running until I reach the garden... I am crying... I don't like this feeling.. If they will fight then I don't want Daddy Jerk anymore...

 

"Hi....are you okay?? Why are you crying??" OMO...

 

"You scared me.....I'm crying of course I am not okay..." I told him and stuck my tongue out at him..

 

"I am sorry. I am just asking. Stop crying.. you look ugly.. I am Jung Yoogeun. How about you?"

 Jung_Yoogeun_27012011142005.jpg

"Park Jaedee.." I told him then I just looked down. I am sad..really really sad...

 

"What's wrong Deedee??" Omo I got another name...I look at him...

 

"Deedee?? I like that.. I will call Yoongie...Neh?"

 

"Neh.. Yoongie, i like that too. Are we friends now?"

 

"Neh. We are friends now. Why are you here?"

 

"I saw you running so I followed you..."

 

"Oh.. My Mommy and Daddy are fighting. So I run away. I don't want to see them fighting." I told him and i get teary eyed again...

 

"Deedee, don't cry. I am here. Do you want to play. I have toys in my room. Since my Uncle is busy today we can play there?" Omo play..

 

"Ok..." We went to his room and I saw a lot of toys but boys toy.. But it's alright... He is very nice.. When I got hungry he gave me food.. a lot lot of foods...kekekekekekekeke... 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"NOONA!! JAE HYUNG!! I CAN'T FIND JAEDEE!...."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who subscribe and leave comments. THANK YOU... Thanks for liking and loving my fics. I really wanted to thank you one by one but it will take me long.... kekekekeke.. Because you are too many already... I hope this message will be fine...

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!