CONNIVANCE

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Sorry for any errors if there are any....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S MY DEAR READERS....a gift for all.... smileyheartheartheart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Everyone was able to reach the airport at the right time. Dara demanded for a private plane so they don't need to pass security. They went straight to where the plane is. She is just afraid that it will cause a big problem if they will be seen in the Airport with DBSK. One wrong move and everything will be revealed. Her life will be in total chaos and that's the last thing she want to happen.. She already made an arrangement at Jeju to make sure they have privacy. Dara owns the Lotte Hotel Jeju and no one knows about it except the girls.

 

 

Jae can't stop from looking at Dara. He is seated right infront of her facing her. Dara on the other hand is always avoiding his stares. She can feel it and she is trying her best to show a blank expression not only to him but to everyone. She once in awhile look at her friends then to Jaedee but never look at Jae.

 

 

Dara felt that it's getting hard to hold Jaedee since some parts of her body are getting numb, she started moving from her sit to move Jaedee a bit. Jae saw this and he knew why. She's been carrying Jaedee since from the hotel. Dee fell asleep while Dara's carrying her. No one can get Jaedee from Dara's hold whatever they all do because Jaedee throw a fit to everyone and keep on telling them that she only wants her Goddess. Everyone surrender especially the girls because they knew Jaedee, if she lacks sleeps she easily gets annoyed and irritated. Her mood swings are worst than a woman PMSing. But everyone look at Jae curiously why he didn't offer. Then it him them, the two have problem. The tension building inside the plane was felt in an instant.

 

 

Everyone are silent all throughout the flight. Other chose to just watch a movie, other's just read books and others just took a nap instead. But the eerie silence is killing them already. But no one dared to talk, afraid that someone would suddenly snapped. At time like this, everyone is wishing that Jaedee was awake. Her playfulness and smartness will instantly change her mother's mood in an instant. But what can thdo, the kid is too tired and sleepy.

 

  

"Dara, I'll take Jaedee. I know your tired already. I will carry her."  Jae suddenly said and went to Dara's side and was about to get Jaedee out from her hold. Everyone eyes are on them, thinking what will happen next. Dara can feel that everyone is expecting that she will snap since she is showing a cold treatment to everyone. Dara didn't look at Jae but she tried to answer him with calm tone.

 

  

"I am fine. I can take care of MY DAUGHTER."  Dara said but the words slip in hurt Jaejoong. But he ignore it. He was a jerk and he deserve it and he knows he will not be forgiven easily. But for today, he will not let her win. He still went to grab Jaedee out from his hold... But before dara can fully protest.. Jaedee stir and started to look for Dara again..

 

 

"NO! NO! NO! I want Mommy! Just Mommy!" Dee said while still eyes closed. She felt that she was being lifted away from her Goddess.

 

 

"SSsshhh! Sorry Baby.. It's Daddy's turn now! Ssshhh.. Go back to sleep.. Mommy & Daddy is just here..." Jae said while carressing her hair.. Upon hearing it, Dee snuggle closer to her Daddy.. Dara just chose to just be quiet.

 

 

"I love you Daddy! I love you Mommy!" Dee mumble before dozing off again. Both were happy to hear her say only Mommy & Daddy without her petnames for them. Dara just look at the two, she don't know what to feel anymore. She can trust him and she is scared that when the time comes again they will leave them and she will end up crying again. Jae look at her but Dara look away in an instant before he can see the tears that escaped from her eyes.

 

 

They arrived at the hotel and rested to their own respected rooms. As expected the entire last floor was only reserved for them. Dara doesn't want anyone on that floor except the girls, DBSK, her secretary and Donghae with the kids who will follow the next day. Donghae also taking few of SUJU members with him which Dara didn't object. She invited them and no one knows about it except the secretary. She forgot to mention it to the girls as well.

 

 

After Dinner, everyone was at the private pool side having fun except to two person who are sitting far away from each other while Jaedee was just right infront of them playing with Yoogeun. Then an idea popped in Junsu's head.

 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

Why do I have a feeling that my Daddy Jerk and Mommy Goddess don't like each other. But everytime I ask them they will say they are fine so I ignore it. I just keep on playing with my Yoongie. I wish Songie, Vinnie & Denden are here.

 

 

"Jaedee come to Junnie. I've got something for you." I look at Junnie when he just called. They are at the other side of the pool. So he need to yell for me to hear him. OMO! He got something for me. kekekekeke. I smiled to Junnie and stood up. I was about to run but I forgot Yoongie is with me and Daddy Jerk & Mommy Goddess also.

 

 

"Daddy Jerk & Goddess, I'll just go to Junnie. Arasso?? ~looks at Yoogeun~... Yoongie, look after my Goddes & Daddy Jerk arasso?? I'll be back!!" I rushed to Junnie not waiting for their response..

 

 

"NEH Junnie??? You got something for me??" I asked while looking up since he is tall and I am small. It's hurts on the neck, you know. But good thing he decided to sit down and even Barbie sit beside him. Actually all of them are looking at Junnie.

 

 

"Dee, Do you really want your Daddy & Mommy to be together all the time??" EH??? They are together right?? What is Junnie talking about???

 

 

"But they are already together Junnie???" I told Junnie but before he could answer Yunyun hit him in his head.. My eyes widened.. Very BAD YUNYUN!!

 

 

"What are you up to this time XIAH JUNSU??!!!" Whoah... Yunyun is mad!...

 

 

"YAH! What's that for??! You should have ask me first before you hit me! AISHT! I just want to help those two person on the other side of the pool!" Eh??? I look also to where everyone is looking and I saw Goddess looking away from Daddy Jerk while Daddy Jerk is just looking down.. Aigoo.. They are really fighting but they just don't want me to see it.. They probably don't like each other??? I don't want to look at them anymore...

 

 

"Barbie, they don't like each other right?? They are fighting again right?? They just don't want me to see it right??" My eyes started to get watery but Junnie made it stop..

 

 

"Aww.. Don't cry Dee.. They like each other but your parent's are just too stubborn. I have a plan that will keep your Mommy and Daddy together FOREVER! You like it?"... Have them together forever?? I like it... My face lit up and I wipe my tears. I saw Barbie, Chee & Lolli smiled at me..

 

 

"Really Junnie??? How?? I want them to be together FOREKGHSLJBFSBVFSJKFFS!!!" I yelled but Barbie covered my mouth in an instant. I heard Goddess talk.

 

 

"What's going on???" Goddess yelled..

 

 

"Nothing Dara, we are just having fun.. Don't worry too much!" Chee yelled back. Then Barbie removed her hands from my mouth.

 

 

"Dev, your Mommy & Daddy should not know about this. Arasso?? It will be our secret. Only us should know about this.. Arasso??" Junnie said. I didn't answer back. Just nod... kekekekekeke

 

 

"OK.... Now Dee.... This will be our plan to have your parents to be together FOREVER and you'll never know you will have a BROTHER soon!".... Them FOREVER....BROTHER SOON.... My face lit up.... And my smile grew wide...

 

 

"KKYYYAAAAHHsdighsjfgs,jdgh.sdlhgsdlgh!" Again my mouth was covered by Chee this time.. I am just rejoicing..

 

 

"YAH!!! What are you doing to my Daughter??!!!" Goddess yelled back again.

 

 

"NOTHING! We are just having fun a bit. It will be over soon!!" Lolli yelled back. Then again remove their hands from my mouth.

 

 

"YAH DEV! Can you be quite and stop screaming.. Your parents will know our plan and that's it.. NO PARENTS FOREVER AND NO BROTHER IN THE FUTURE!!" Barbie said... Omo!!

 

 

"Ani.. I will be nice.. I want them together forever and I really want a brother..." Everyone face lit up..

 

 

"What's the plan Junsu?? Make sure it good or else start digging your own grave..." Mick-Mick said... I change his name from Micks to mick-mick because I call everyone in two words..kekekeke... What did Mick-mick said again?? aigoo...

 

 

"Don't worry you will all like it. And with the special participation of this Little Devil...everything would be more fun...." EH???... Then Junnie started telling me what I need to do and what others need to do... I smile and can't stop from laughing also... Junnie's idea are so funny..kekekekekeke..

 

 

"For ONCE DUCK .. I like your idea! This would be fun!" Barbie said.. Everyone nodded including me... kekekekeke.. Duck ?? Should I call Junnie duck too???kekekekeke

 

 

 

I WON'T TELL YOU what Junnie told me.. bleh!!! cheeky Later probably... kekekekekeke

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE..

HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT..

 

I updated The Suicidal meets the Assassin also.. My Valentine's gift for everyone...

 

 

Thanks for all the love and support.

 

Comment & Subscribe...