The Little Devil Strike

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The two are too engrossed in word fight that they forgot that their daughter is just near them......

 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" When Jaedee screamed everyone in the room stopped and look at the teary eyed Jaedee.

 

"FIGHT WHEN I AM NOT HERE!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE DADDY AND MOMMY FIGHTING!!" Then she run off. Everyone was shocked from the little one's outburst no one dared to move or talk.. But Jae panicked upon waking up from the trance..

 

"SH*T!! She runaway!! Changmin go and follow Jaedee!!" Jae ordered and she face Dara who was still shocked even the girls. They can't believe Jaedee would react like this. They never seen this side of her. Jaedee is a happy person. She always smile no matter what but today her action caught her family off guard..

 

"Bommie... Did I hurt my little one??? OH GOD!!" Dara said and she facepalmed. Worried that Jaedee might be so mad.. Jae pulled Dara into a hugged that shocked everyone.

 

"Mianhe Dara...Mianhe...Mianhe..." Jae keep on chanting Sorry to Dara.. But Dara pushed him away..

 

"This is all your fault!! Me and Jaedee are perfectly fine! We are already ok without you! But here you are ruining everything!" Dara's outburst makes everyone speechless.

 

"I admit, It's my fault. I admit I was being a Jerk. But trust me Dara when I said I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you and Jaedee. I am really really sorry." Everyone gasped when Jae kneeled infront of Dara.

 

"I LOVE YOU so much Dara... God knows how much I hated myself for hurting you so bad.. Please, just please...allow me to be a Father to her.. I will do everything for you to forgive me Dara, anything just don't ask me to leave you and Jaedee. I can't do that anymore..." Dara can't say anything. She didn't see this one coming but before she could say something, Changmin returned.

 

"NOONA!!! JAE HYUNG!!! I CAN'T FIND JAEDEE!!" Changmin said panicking...

 

"WWWHHHAAAATTTTT?????" Everyone in the room exclaimed. But dara recovered fast.

 

"Gummy, check all the cameras and find out where is Jaedee. Hurry!" Dara ordered. Gummy then rushed to technical room to know where Dee is. Dara and the girls are walking back and forth thinking where did Dee go.

 

"Dara......." Jae was cut off when dara raised her hand signalling him to stop...

 

"Please don't talk anymore..." Dara said which he followed. After half an hour Gummy returned...

 

"Dara, Jaedee is in Mr. Jung Yunho's room... She is with a little boy same with her age..." Gummy said and everyone looked at Yunho.

 

"She is probably with my nephew. If she is in my room then she is with Yoogeun." Yunho said.

 

"Can you take us there??" Dara asked.

 

"Of course. Come on..." Then they went to Yunho's room.. When they reach the room they saw the two kids playing. Dara don't know how to approach her daughter. Even the girls can't say anything..

 

"Jaedee your Mommy is looking for you already." Yunho said and the two kids stood up. Then her action shocked them. She hide behind Yoogeun.

 

"I don't want to go with them. I don't like them. They are fighting. I will stay here with Yoongie." Jaedee said which Dara can't control it anymore and a tears already fall on her cheeks. She doesn't know how to handle this kind of situation for this is the first time Jaedee acted this way. Jae looked dara and saw her crying already. He hold her hands to make her feel that his here.

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

Omo!! Omo!! Daddy Jerk is holding Goddess hands. Are they Ok now? Hhhmmm... I will punish them because they are bad.. very very bad.. They make me sad...

 

"Jaedee, Mommy and Daddy is really sorry for what we did earlier. We promised not to do it again. Right Dara?" Daddy Jerk said and I looked at him first then to Goddess waiting for her reply.

 

"Neh..." Goddess said.

 

"Promise??" I asked... well, just to make sure...

 

"Promise." Daddy Jerk and Goddess said.

 

"You will not fight ever again?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You care for me?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You willl be nice to each other from now on?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You love me?" I see Barbie smiling already...kekekekeke... She taught me this endless questions... The trick to make Goddess say Yes to everything...

 

"Yes."

 

"We will sleep together in 1 room?" And my last question....kekekekekekeke

 

"YES."

 

"Kkkkkyyyyaaaaaahhhhh!!! Barbie, Chee & Lolli.... I AM SLEEPING WITH GODDESS AND DADDY JERK IN 1 ROOM!!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I screamed and started clapping my hands.... My aunt's and my new uncle's are laughing... I saw Goddess widened her eyes...

 

"ANI-Y........." Goddess was about to say something but was stopped by Daddy Jerk.

 

"Don't say it Dara.. I am fine with it.. You don't want her to throw tantrums right? You don't want her to get mad again..." I heard Daddy jerk but I ignore him. As long as I am sleeping with them, I AM OK NOW!! kekekekeke.... 

 

"ARGH!!! You like don't you??!!" I looked at them again but when they saw me they smiled at me... I thought they are fighting again... I smiled back at them again... My family can't stop from laughing...

 

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!! That was very very cheeky of you Jaedee... You did a great Job!" Junie said and I smiled at him..

 

"Yoongie, i am sleeping with my Daddy Jerk and Mommy Goddess... kkkyyyaaahhh!!" I hugged Yoongie... And let go and went to Daddy Jerk and Goddess..

 

"We will sleep together right?" I asked them again...But Goddess just looked at Daddy Jerk...

 

"YAH! Say something!! Dev is waiting!!" Chee said but I didn't looked at her.. I am still looking at daddy jerk and Goddess...

 

"Aamm.. Neh Dee.. We will sleep together.." Goddess said.. Then I looked at Daddy Jerk..

 

"Of course Baby.. Daddy can't say no to you..." kekekekeke..

 

"Kkkkyyyyaaaaahhhh!!! Come on.. I'm coming with you already. Bye bye yoongie. I will see you tomorrow.."

 

I am the happiest kid alive.... For the first time I am sleeping with my Mommy and Daddy in one bed....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

For not updating.. I am really really busy...

If it's a boring chapter.. Mianhe...

 

Enjoy!