DBSK Boys

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

When I asked Goddess if he is my Daddy Jerk, she just give me this wide eyes looked again. Seriously what's with the Daddy Jerk that Goddess and Aunt's always have a saucer eyes.

 

"Come on Dee..." Eh?? But the still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk hold Goddess hands. I looked both of them. I was about to say something when a boy went out from a mens restroom. He smiled at me and I did the same.

 

"Hi..." he said...he is cute but not as cute as still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk.

 

"Hi..." I said back and he stood beside me... Probably wants to play with me.. I might as well. I didn't hear what Goddess and still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk talking about but my Bionic ears heard Goddess call him his other name which is the same as me... Oh Barbie said I do have bionic ears because I can still hear people talking even if I am far from them or even they are whispering.. kekekeke..

 

"OMO!!! You have same name as me??!! You are Daddy Jaejerk and I am Jaedee.... We have Jae on our name.... Kkkkkyyyyaaaahhhh!!!" My face lit up and smiled at him... But he seems to just focus on Goddess.. he doesn't like me?? But I saw the other boys laughing a bit... what's funny??

 

"What's your name?" I look back to the boy beside me. He is asking for my name. I didn't heard what still-not-sure-my daddy jerk said to Goddess and i ignore them. I was about to say my name when I heard a slap and looked at Goddess but she just walked out leaving me behind and dragging the boy beside me...

 

"EH???" I heard the boys said. Shocked by my Goddess action. I am too.

 

"Aigoo Goddess!" I facepalmed.... Embarrased by my Mommy's action. She just dragged a poor boy without her knowing it's not me. For sure Barbie, Chee & Lolli will have the time of their life again if i tell them about this... She didn't even bother to look behind..

 

"Ammm.. Hey, aren't you going to follow your Mommy? She is your mommy right??" I looked at them. The tall guy asked me. I will probably call him Bamboo since he is very very tall and thin.... Is he not eating anything....

 

"Yes she is my Mommy..and No I will not follow her." I simply said. Adults are really really dumb sometimes. Thank God I am smart.

 

"Why??" still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk asked. I looked at him and the boys.

 

"Didn't your Mommy tell you that when she lost you, you should not leave the place where she last saw you because she will definitely be back to get you where she last seen you??" Oh they look awesome.. If my family has a habit of widening their eyes this boys infront of me has another version. Wide eyes and mouth hanging open... kekekekekeke..

 

"Hahahahahahahahahaha" I laugh out loud and clutching my stomach.. Their face is so funny...I looked at them and they looked at me raising their eyebrows..

 

"AISHT! This little one got us there!! I feel like my IQ crashed down badly!" Bamboo said and I laugh more....

 

"Why are you laughing??" Seriously they still have to ask...

 

"Because you all got funny faces...." I laughed again but stop when I saw Goddess phone... I picked it up.. It's broken.. I was about to use it to call Barbie...

 

"Ammm.. Your name is Jaedee right??" the still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk asked.

 

"Neh. And you are my Daddy Jaejerk right??" when i said those the 4 boys with my still-not-sure-my Daddy Jerk are laughing so hard and I saw Daddy Jerk glared at them.

 

"Why do you keep on calling me Jerk? You know it's not good for a little girl to use that word??" Really?? but Barbie said it's fine...

 

"But that's what Goddess, Barbie, Chee and Lolli told me. My daddy's name is Jerk..." After saying those words again the 4 boys laugh again. Adults are really really weird. If I say Daddy Jerk my Family has wide eyes while them they keep on laughing... Far far far from my families reaction...

 

"Goddess, Barbie, Chee and Lolli???" Jerk asked me... probably curious why i have very very unique name used.

 

"Oh.. Goddess is Mommy, Barbie is my Aunt Bom, Chee is my Aunt CL and Lolli is my Aunt Minzy. I call them that because I love giving unique names. How about you all? I don't know your names." I said to Jerk then look at the boys..

 

*So she is still with her 2NE1 friends ~Jae thought*

 

"Can you just call me Daddy Jae instead Daddy Jerk??" ANIYO!! I am used to it..I won't change it.. I shook my head...

 

"NO!! I am used to it... Daddy Jerk is good..i like it.. very unique name.. Daddy Jaejerk also is cute.." Again they laugh except Jerk... aisht!...

 

"Hyung just give it up... She seems to be enjoying to call you Jerk.. and she seems to be a stubborn little one and for sure you won't win..." I just look at bamboo who's laughing and smiled at him. We can be friends...kekekekekeke but I saw Jerk glared at him...

 

"ARGH!! I will let this go for now... Ammm, Jaedee how old are you? How are you sure I am your Daddy?" Eh??? Amm how will answer his last question...

 

"I am four years old. Amm about the Daddy thing.. You tell me, are you my real Daddy??" Jerk just look at me...

 

"I guess I am..." and he pulled me for a hug and carried me.. Why does it feel differently. Goddess hug me all the time but Jerk's hug is different also..I hug him back..

 

"I missed you..." I told Jerk.. I did miss having a Daddy. I always long for him. Everytime I go to day care school I saw kids with Mom and Dad and me I only got Goddess or sometimes my Aunt's...

 

"Jae, you know we need to talk about this right?? This will cause problem and if the fans found out, they might be in danger or get hurt." Danger?? Hurt?? who??? I looked at him but he just look at the other tall guy...they are looking at each other like talking in their minds..

 

"Jaedee, I want you to meet your Uncle Yunho, Uncle Micky, Uncle Junsu and Uncle Changmin. I am Kim Jaejoong not Jaejerk or Jerk. Arasso?" So Jerk is not his name..But I want that name for him. I am used to it...

 

"Can I call you uncle yunho, yunyun??" I asked.

 

"Of course Jaedee..." I smiled at him..

 

"Uncle mickey, can i call you micks??"

 

"Of course baby..." kekekeke...

 

"Uncle Junsu, I will call you junie, arasso??"

 

"Of course little one..." i looked at bamboo...

 

"You can call me minmin if you want.." he said before i was about to call him my new name for him.. Minmin is cute but i don't like it for him.. I shook my head for a no..

 

"I don't like minmin...I will call you Bamboo... Neh?? because you are too tall and too thin.. You really look like a bamboo...." I said to him and they all burst out laughing except bamboo... kekekekekeke..

 

"And Daddy Jerk, i am used to it already...I like it.... but I promise, sometimes I will call you Daddy only or Daddy Jaejerk..." I told him and this time Daddy Jerk stop from laughing and frown at me and the boys are laughing at him... I was about to say more when Barbie appears.

 

"Dee, come to Barbie now.... Goddess is looking for you already..." Daddy Jerk put me down but looking at Barbie and barbie is glaring at him. What's with the glaring today... I just looked at them...

 

"Bom.......Bom, can you help me with Dara?? I know i have no rights at all to ask a favor after what I have did to her but please let me just make up for those things I have done before. I know she is my daughter and I already wasted 4 years of not being with her. All............." Jerk didn't finish what he is saying because Barbie cut her off... Bad Barbie...

 

"You know what, if Dee is not here at the moment, I probably have killed you already. But for everyone sake I will let this pass. This is not the right time to talk about this thing. Wait for the right time. You hurt my friend so badly. You don't know how long we suffered seeing her hurt and miserable! But I will thank you for giving her Jaedee because without her we probably lost our cheerful Dara long time ago. And if you want to be forgiven you should work on it and don't ask for help!" Barbie said those very fast that only few words caught my ears... so I just ignore it...

 

"Come on Dee... We still have to prepare for dinner.. Your Chee is already getting crazy because she needs to dress us up for the dinner tonight..." kekekekeke.. Probably Chee is having a hard time choosing clothes for us this time...kekekekekeke

 

"Bom, can you tell her we still need to talk.. Here is my number... I hope she will allow me to atleast meet her so we could talk things over.." Daddy Jerk hand something to Barbie.

 

"I don't know. But i will try." Barbie said.

 

"Daddy Jerk, Goddess number is 010-0205-2010." I told Jerk before Barbie could stop me and he type it instantly on her phone. I smiled at him. I want to help Daddy Jerk with Goddess.

 

"We are going. Come on Dee. Bye." Barbie said and look at the boys. I hold Barbie's hands.

 

"Bye bye everyone. Bye Daddy Jerk. See you soon." I let go from Barbie's hold and signal Daddy Jerk to get down and when he did I give him kiss on the cheeks like I used to do with Goddess. Daddy Jerk pulled me again for a hug and kiss my cheeks as well. I smiled.

 

"See you soon too Baby..." Jerk said and I went back to Barbie's side then wave my hands to the boys.

 

"Bye..." All of them said. Then we started walking away from them.

 

"We can't take Daddy Jerk with us right??? because I saw Goddess awhile ago, she is really really mad at him." I looked at Barbie.

 

"You really are smart. Yes dev we can't take your Daddy Jerk with us for the meantime. But you will be in trouble with your Mommy for giving her number..." ..I know that but I can find ways..kekekekeke

 

Anyway, what's wrong with Goddes and Daddy Jerk??? I will try to find out...kekekekekekeke...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Update....

 

 

I will update try to post the next chapter for She's an Idol and a Gangster later, then after I will try to update this again.

 

To those who subscribe and leave comments. THANK YOU... Thanks for liking and loving my fics. I really wanted to thank you one by one but it will take me long.... kekekekeke.. Because you are too many already... I hope this message will be fine...

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!