Jealous Jaejoong....Jaedee to the rescue

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Lunch came and Jaejoong didn't speak to Dara. He was beyond mad for not telling him that she invited them. It was supposed to be their time but he knew her time will be divided this time. He planned everything already but only to be crashed in an instant.. Bom on the other hand can somehow feel what Jae is feeling at the moment. Then out of nowhere she drag Dara away from them.

 

 

"What the hell were you thinking that you invited them without even telling us??" Bom said in gritted teeth..

 

 

"What's wrong with it?? And why are you so hype up about them being here??" Dara countered..

 

 

"Oh yeah!! I forgot! I am talking to the most dense person in this world! Geez, tell me why are we friends again??" Bom sarcastically said while Dara stuck her tongue at her..

 

 

"Seriously Dara you don't know???" Bom asked seriously this time..

 

 

"Don't know what???" Dara asked curiously..

 

 

"Yah DARA!!! Are you really that dense??!! Geez, you know that Jaejoong is getting jealous everytime Donghae is around.. Didn't you notice it??" Bom said.. Dara just looked at her in shock.

 

 

"Your joking right??! Why would he be jealous anyway?? Like as if Donghae likes me.. Duh??" Dara rolled her eyes on her.. While Bom just stared at her shocked upon hearing her..

 

 

"Oh God!! YOU ARE THE WORST DENSE PERSON I EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE!!" Bom said.

 

 

"Aigoo.. stop the Drama.. come on, they are looking at us already..." Bom just shakes her head and both went back to the group. The kids playing together at the kids swimming pool while some adults are the pool as well and others are resting at the side.

 

 

Donghae was at the pool when he saw Dara on the side watching her daughter. Then he decided to get out of the pool and went to Dara.

 

 

"Aren't you going to swim??" Donghae asked even before he could sit down... Dara look to where the voice came from...

 

 

"Hello to you too! Anyway, I don't feel like going in.. It looks cold.." Dara said then smile at him...

 

 

"It's not.. trust me! Come on! Almost everyone are at the pool enjoying.. Don't be such a party pooper.." Donghae insisted.. Oblivious to the two, Jaejoong jaws tighten and fist turning to white already as he put to much force in it when he saw the two talking.. If they weren't around a lot of people, he already grab dara away from Donghae.

 

 

Dara and Donghae are still into a battle of going into the pool. Donghae keep on insisting. While they are on it, Jae can't remove his eyes from the two. Jealousy is eating him up already. Jaedee on the other hand spotted her Goddess with other man. Then she look at her Daddy Jerk and she pouted seeing her Daddy Jerk very sad while looking at her Goddess. The other notice also Jae sulking, they just shook their heads disappointed how Jae can be this stupid and do nothing.

 

 

Then Jaedee remembered what Junsu & Barbie told her. She smile brightly upon remembering it.

 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

Wanna know what's the 2nd step to make my Goddess and Daddy Jerk to be together???

 

 

Junnie said............

 

 

I should not let Goddess talk to a Guy alone and NEVER allow her on a date with other man except to Daddy Jerk.

 

 

And Barbie said.........

 

 

I should not allow Daddy Jerk to talk to a Girl alone and NEVER allow him to date anyone except to Goddess.

 

 

I ask them why and they said I might not be able to have them together because someone will take them away from each other. I also asked them what is 'DATE??' because they said I should not allow them to DATE anyone.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

"DATE??? What is Date?? The one at the calendar?? I should not allow them with calendar?? BUT there are so many of those!!" I curiously said... Then they started laughing at me.. Aigoo... I pouted...

 

 

"ANI!!! It's not the calendar... There's another meaning for that Dev.. A date is.... is....." I look at Lolli but she stopped from talking....

 

 

"I don't know what to say... Yah! Chaerin-ah, tell her what Date is..." Aigoo...

 

 

"A date is........" Chee started but stop as well....

 

 

"Bommie-ah, you know I don't DATE... You tell her what it means...." You see they are playing again the pass the question... Then I look at Barbie....

 

 

"A date is........." before Barbie could pass it to someone I interrupted her...

 

 

"Yunyun, what is Date??? Barbie, Chee & Lolli will not answer my question for sure.. You know what Date is??" I ask Yunyun because I know he will give me answer...

 

 

"YAH YOU LITTLE DEVIL!!! Im about to give you answer but you just cut me off!!" Whoah... I cut her off??? I did that??? It means I'll be in big trouble....but they keep doing that lately so it means it's not that bad right??? I won't be told off right???

 

 

"But you are passing the question that's why I ask Yunyun instead." I said then pouted...

 

 

"Okay... Okay... Sorry, we just thinking of ways to explain it to you that you will understand instantly.. Now the Date is......." Barbie started telling me and others said something also..Wanna know their definition of DATE??

 

 

1. A man and a woman like Daddy Jerk and Goddess age are going out for a breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee...... as long as only the two of them then it's a Date - Barbie said.

 

2. That if I heard a guy asked Goddess or a girl asked Daddy Jerk to 'GO OUT' with them then it's a date. - Junnie said.

 

3. If a Guy take Goddess or a girl take Daddy Jerk to watch movies then it's a Date.. - Bamboo said.

 

4. If a Guy send flowers and gifts then they want Goddess to be their Date. - Mick-mick said.

 

 

AND A LOT MORE... kekekeke... I can't remember actually... So that's what I know about DATE... and 1 more..........

 

 

ONLY DADDY JERK IS ALLOWED TO DATE GODDESS AND SAME WITH GODDESS ALSO.

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

Now I need to get my Goddess away from 'FISH'... Wanna know why I called him fish??? Because Uncle Bear keeps on calling him fish so I copy him... Who's Uncle Bear??? It's Uncle Shindong.. He's big and fat like bears...kekekekeke

 

 

Anyway, I need to take my Goddess now or else my poor Daddy Jerk will be so sad... I started walking to them and when I reach them I grab Goddess hand...

 

 

"Goddess come on... Daddy Jerk wants to DATE you! Kkkkkyyyaaaahhhh!!! Bye Uncle FISH! I need my Goddess now!" I started dragging Goddess away before Fish can say something...

 

 

"YAH! Where did you learn that word?? Did you ask your Uncle Junsu again??? What did he say this time???" I am still dragging Goddess away from Fish going to Daddy Jerk. Should I tell her or not?? She might yell at Junnie again... Aigoo... I didn't answer Goddess until we reach where Daddy Jerk is. When I saw him he is smiling now..kekekekeke

 

 

Once we are infront of him, Daddy Jerk lifted me up and let me sit on his lap while he pull Goddess to sit beside us. I look at my Uncle & Aunts and they all show me a thumbs up but carefully.. We don't want to be caught by my parents that's why.... kekekekeke

 

 

"SOMEONE'S GONNA GET A VERY NICE GIFT FROM ME FOR DOING A GOOD JOB TODAY!!" When Bamboo said those, my face lit up.. Is it for me??? I did a good job right????

 

 

"THAT SOMEONE CAN ASK ME ANYTHING SHE WANTS AND I'LL BUY IT IN AN INSTANT!!" Junnie said... kekekekekeke... I must think of what I want now.. 

 

 

"AND THAT SOMEONE WILL RECEIVE REWARDS EVERYTIME THAT SOMEONE DID A GOOD JOB!!" REWARDS???? kkkkkyyyyaaaahhhhhh.... Then I heard them all laughing together.... I smile and look at Goddess and Daddy Jerk. They are looking at them also...

 

 

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???" Daddy Jerk asked.. OMO! He might find it out...

 

 

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! MIND YOUR OWN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR 'LIL FAMILY'!" Mick-mick said... Aigoo...

 

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH!!!!" Daddy Jerk yelled..kekekekeke.. Me and Goddess are giggling already...

 

 

"Daddy Jerk, I told Goddess that you are taking her for a Date.. And Goddess said Yes..." I said instantly for him to stop yelling... The two look at each other first before they look at me.. When they look at me, I showed them my most charming smile with eye smiling as well..kekekekeke

 

 

"I didn't say YES!" Goddess exclaimed...

 

 

"But when I told you Daddy Jerk wants to Date you, you didn't say NO. You even come with me, so it's a Yes..." I told her.. Remember, if I want something I will get it especially if it's about Goddess and Daddy Jerk.

 

 

"Oh your Mommy said Yes already... Thank you baby for the help.. I will take her out with me tomorrow without you, is that alright with you?" kekekeke... I probably got my acting skill to Daddy Jerk...

 

 

"NEH! But promise me you won't date anyone except each other?? Daddy Jerk should date Goddess only and Goddess should date Daddy Jerk only.. PROMISE???" I said it like a boss...kekekekeke

 

 

"PROMISE!" Daddy Jerk said....

 

 

"SO.... I don't have a say on this again??" Goddess asked...

 

 

"NOPE!" Me and Daddy jerk said then laugh..

 

 

"Aigoo you two... You are up to something again!" Goddess said..

 

 

"So date tomorrow..." Dadd Jerk said to Goddess...

 

 

"I haven't decided yet..." Aigoo.....

 

 

"It was a statement. It was never been a question. So it's either a date or a date..." Daddy Jerk said smiling like a monkey... You saw a monkey smile right?? It's SCARY but my DADDY Jerk is cute.... I giggle..

 

 

"FINE! I will go out with you!" Goddess said.. Me and Daddy Jerk high-five after Goddess said Yes.. then I remember something again... the promise.... only daddy Jerk did it..

 

 

"Goddess, you didn't PROMISE me yet that you will not date anyone except Daddy Jerk.." I pouted at her..

 

 

"hhhhmmmm... Let me think first......" Goddess said.. Me and Daddy Jerk are already waiting for her answer but nothing came...

 

 

"YAH!! Why take so long! You just have to promise! You should only DATE ME!! NO ONE ELSE!!" Daddy Jerk said..

 

 

"YAH!! I said I will think about it!!" Goddess said. My parents are giving me headache already...

 

 

"GODDESS~..... PLEASE PROMISE ME????? PRETTY PLEASE??????" I showed my aegyo to Goddess... The one that no one can resist...

 

 

"Aigoo... I am just teasing you two...OK I PROMISE!" kkkkkkyyyyyaaaaahhhhhhhh.... I started clapping and laughing again... I show Daddy Jerk a thumbs up and then he ruffles my hair..

 

 

"THAT'S A PROMISE ALREADY!!! ARASSO??? If I saw you dating others..... You will meet the MINI PARK BOM!...."  I threaten them.. Goddess and Daddy Jerk widened their eyes at me while others are laughing so hard. It turns out they are eavesdropping..... kekekekekeke

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

An update for all....

But since I up this past month in updating so i decided to do a multiple updates

to all my fics..

 

 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.