SEOUL: Good or Bad

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

I heard Goddess talking about Jerk, Seoul and don't want to see him. Is that means Goddess don't want to see Daddy Jerk??

 

"Daddy Jerk is in Seoul Goddess??" I asked her. But everyone has widened eyes. Did I say something wrong??

 

"WHO????" Ehhh??

 

"I said Daddy Jerk.." I repeated again..

 

"Yah! Where did you learn that word??" Goddess is asking me that?? of course from them... Aigoo...This adults really is giving me headache.

 

"I heard you & Barbie talked about my Daddy is Jerk. And I ask everyone who's Jerk is and they said my Daddy." That's the truth anyway...

 

"WWHHHAAAATTTT???" Aigoo.. Do they really have to yelled infront of me.

 

"I SAID MY DADDY IS JERK!!!" I yelled and stomped my foot annoyed. You see I asked Who is Jerk? They all said it's my Daddy so it means my Daddy's name is Jerk...

 

"Wait..wait..wait......Let's clear this out...... I think we have a little bit misunderstanding here... Probably Dev think his Daddy's name is Jerk...Am i right Dee?" Lolli said...Now we are on the right track.. Took long for them to realize.. I thought they are smart...

 

"Neh.." I nodded while I answer Lolli and I looked at them and they look at each other..

 

"When she probably asked us WHO IS JERK, she is thinking Jerk as a name... So how are we gonna explain it to her?" Chee said. I looked at them. Explain what??

 

"Leave it. Let her call her Daddy a Jerk....." I am confused....When adult talks strike, Little Dev is totally totally out of place...little puppies adopt little dev now....we might understand each other.....

 

"But the.........."

 

"Dara, we will talk about it some other time. Not now.. Just let it go for now and let her call him Daddy Jerk if that's what she wants. Arasso?" Barbie cut Goddess when she was about to say something... Bad Barbie, you see this adults will tell me to never ever cut anyone when they are talking but she just did... Aigoo adults are very confusing....

 

"Aaammm..What's going on??? Is Daddy Jerk really in Seoul?? Are we gonna see him or not??? I heard Goddess said she doesn't want to see him.. But.......I..... want to........meet Daddy Jerk...... Can I Goddess???" I looked at her but again I shocked not only Goddess but also my Aunt's again...... Why is it everytime I mention the word Daddy it's either they got frozen or show me their widened eyes.... Are we playing when Daddy word said we have to widened our eyes and who got the biggest wins... Cause i think Goddess will win...kekekekeke

 

"OH GOD HELP US!" I heard them say those words at the same time...cute...kekekekekeke

 

"Can GOD help us?? If yes, I will pray all the time so I can meet Daddy Jerk now!" I told them. Chee was about to say something but Goddess stop her.

 

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING FOR NOW!! Before things get more difficult for us!!"

 

"Ehh??" I said...I am really confused...

 

"Aaammm...Come on we need to go...We have to be in Seoul in the afternoon..." Barbie said...Oh right...We are leaving today... I am fine now without a big big house. As long as I meet my Daddy Jerk...kkkkyyyaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

 

"Let's go....Let's go...." I started pushing all of them to the door...

 

"YAH!! You Lil Dev...Why push us?? and why you became to excited now???" Chee said and I rolled my eyes..Of course I am excited...

 

"Because Daddy Jerk is in Seoul..And I will meet him there!!" And i pushed them again..

 

"This is getting worst!!" Eh..What Goddess problem now...I just ignored her...

 

Then we headed to Seoul which is very very far from Busan. I slept all througout the ride going to Seoul......

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

While Jaedee is sleeping.......

 

"Dara, what are your plans now?? You know we all can't avoid her questions all the time. Dee is smart. We can't fool her all the time." Bom asked. They all got worried from Jaedee's questioning that caught them off guard.

 

"Dara, she needs her father you know that. She is starting to look for a Father's attention. As much as we hated her good-for-nothing-Bastard-Jerk father, we can't just keep on avoiding her question. She is longing for a father's touch Dara...." CL said.

 

"Dara, say something..." When Minzy said those words Dara looked at them then a tear escaped in her eyes.. They panicked. Bom who is sitting beside her held her hands..

 

"I don't know..After what he did to me, I don't know If i still can forgive him... And What if he deny Jaedee?? I will be fine if he hurt me but what if he hurt her. I might kill him for that.." Dara said...

 

"We will just let the fate decide then....Then will see what we can do....For now, let's forget what happened today... Let's enjoy the Seoul once we arrived....." Bom said and everyone nodded since they don't want to talk about it anymore.

 

"Anyway, what is this project of the Hotel that you were talking about Dara?" CL asked to lighten the mood and then look at dara.

 

"OH Yeah. We will be working with some artist for the Hotel's Promotion all throughout the South Korea. The Marketing department already made those artist signed the contract to work with us for a Year. It's like endorsing some product but this time they will use our Hotel. They will be staying in our Hotel for the year as a gift to them. Tomorrow, we will have an Exclusive Party for the Staff and our Partners for the project. I guess the artists are already at the Hotel now because we will meet them tonight for dinner." Dara said..

 

"Would Jaedee be happy knowing we will work as soon as we arrive there..Can we not make the meeting tomorrow morning?" Bom said while looking at Dee.

 

"As much as I want to but we can't. We have a board meeting the following morning. We are pretty busy once we step our foot in Seoul. So Jaedee have to bear with it for the meantime. But I made sure that we have weekends off so we can take her out.." Dara said.

 

"Ok as you say so.. I hope that little Dev will not throw tantrums on us when she doesn't get what she wants and start again her little drama MY-FAMILY-HATE-ME or MY-FAMILY-DOESN'T-LOVE-ME-ANYMORE lines..." Minzy said..

 

"TRUE.... Better yet give her some of your Lollipop since you two are now so fond with it. We can probably call you the Big Lolli and the Mini Lolli.... hahhahahaha" CL said and they all laugh...

 

"Atleast it's cute..." Minzy said and stuck her tongue out to them and they laugh......

 

After a long ride to Seoul they finally arrived and the excitement in Jaedee's face never left..

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

"I'm gonna see my Daddy...I'm gonna see my Daddy....I'm gonna see my Daddy..." I kinda singing......kekekekeke.. I'll tell you a little secret about us.. We are singers...... I wish when I grow up I can be a great singer like Barbie and a rapper like Chee and Lolli and of course Goddess who has a very very sweet voice. I always want her to sing for me at night rather than Barbie..... because when Barbie tried to put me in bed and started singing, I can't sleep.. her voice is too loud...kekekekekeke.... Anyway, Is my daddy a singer too??? 

 

"Dee stop it.....Anyway, we are staying at the hotel for the meantime since the house is not prepared yet.. Is that alright?" Is Goddess asking me or us..Because I am busy thinking of meeting my Daddy Jerk....But since everyone nodded I nodded too...But is there a point of nodding because if I shook my head for NO they will ignore me anyway.....Silly me...I learned that word from Barbie...kekekekekeke.... Oh I need to pee......and I need to hurry.....

 

"Goddess, I need to pee. I will just go there...I know my way...I've been here already....Arasso??Wait for me here..." And then I run off because I can't control it anymore. I didn't wait for them to say anything....

 

After I peed I went out to look for Goddess and I saw her with BOYS. Omo!!! Is Goddess in trouble??? Where are my Aunt's... But before I call them I eavesdrop first.....kekekeke

 

"Why you JERK!!!! Who are you to just pop out nowhere and telling me your sorry??!!" Omo!!! His Jerk????? So his my Daddy???? I run to Goddess and she looked at me again with wide eyes...

 

"Goddess???? Is he my Daddy Jerk???

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you for the love.

 

Your comments really inspire me to work on my fics.....

heartsmileyheart