Problems

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Sorry in advance for the error.

***************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Both Dara & Jae was beyond shock hearing their daughter ask the word and even showed pictures to them. Dara was about to give her only few days of her punishment but because of the pictures and words that comes out from Jaedee's mouth everything vanished. Indeed Jaedee is 1 week grounded. And Jaejoong agreed this time because for him their daughter needs to learn childrens words not adults word.

 

 

1 month after the Jeju incident Jae & Dara become very busy with their work which already loss Jaedee's patience. One day they promised that they will drop their daughter to her kiddie school for the first time because she has been complaining that they haven't had a chance to drop her off together. But the day turned out pretty bad for everyone especially for Dara and Jaedee.

 

 

"I'M NOT GOING TO KIDDIE SCHOOL IF GODDESS AND DADDY JERK WON'T DROP ME OFF TOGETHER!!" Jaedee is now throwing her tantrums to her Nanny and her Aunt Bom together with Donghae who was supposed to drop them off to Kiddie's with other kids today.. Yunho & Donghae decided to transfer their nephews to same school as Jaedee so that she will not be lonely.

 

 

"But Dev.. Your Mommy and Daddy are really really busy today.. Your Daddy already told you last night that he has an early shoot today with your other Uncles and your Mommy is currently on a meeting also.. They can't drop you off today!" Bom explained while looking at Jaedee who's already in the corner sulking while facing the wall.

 

 

"BUT THEY PROMISED!!!" Jaedee shouted.. Bom who just sighed can't do anything anymore.. One thing must to remember is never promise to Jaedee if you will just break it because for sure she will be hurt badly..

 

 

"But Dee, your Yoongie and Songie will come with you also.. Aren't you happy with it? Probably tomorrow your Mommy and Daddy will drop you off tomorrow.." Donghae said and tried to help Bom but still Jaedee stands firm on her decision..

 

 

"I DON'T CARE!! I WANT GODDESS & DADDY JERK TO DROP ME OFF!!" She yelled again and they can clearly how tears started rolling on her cheeks.. Donghae sighed as well.. He can clearly see the pain of a child who's growing up in the world of business and entertainment.. He knew it too well because he is one of those children who grow up with Nannies only because his parents are always busy..

 

 

"I'll just make a phonecall and SUMMON some parents who can't keep their promises to their kid!!" Bom said to Donghae as she call Jaedee's parents but went to other room.. She call Jaejoong first before calling Dara because she knew that Dara's has a tendency to ignore calls when she's on a meeting..

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Answer your phone Kim JAEJOONG if you still want to see your daughter again!!" Bom said in gritted teeth as she is trying so hard to patiently wait for Jaejoong to answer her call..

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Yoboseyo??" Atlast Jaejoong answered the phone after couple of rings. Bom calm herself first before talking or else she might yell at him for some reason she can't understand..

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong can you hold on for a minute.. I will just make a three way call for us.." Bom said but never waited for his response.. She then call Gummy, Dara's secretary because for sure she will answer her call than Dara..

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Yosobeyo??" Gummy instantly answered because even before she was instructed to answer her calls when it's coming from the girls especially from her daughter..

 

 

"Gummy Unnie, where is Dara?" Bom asked and Jaejoong can already hear their conversation.. He is curious why Bom is calling them..

 

 

"She is still in a meeting.." Gummy said..

 

 

"How important is that meeting??" Bom asked.. Jaejoong brows creased, curiousity is bugging him already..

 

 

"Aaamm.. She said not to disturb her.. She is with the Directors at the moment.." Gummy said and like Jaejoong she's curious also to why Bom asking her that kind of question..

 

 

"Oh so just the Directors.. They know me and I am powerful than them.. So please Gummy, tell Dara to take my call right now before I go on a Bominator mode if she won't take this call.. Tell her it's emergency and please kindly mention my whole name PARK BOM so that the Directors can let her go.." Bom said calmly but Gummy on the other hand don't know what to do.. It was clear that Dara doesn't want to be disturb.. But since she already saw how Bom becomes a Bominator she rather face the wrath of Dara than her..

 

 

"Ahh.. Arasso.. Just wait and I'll hand the phone to her..." Gummy said and went to where Dara is having a meeting..

 

 

*KNOCK*KNOCK* Jae & Bom can hear Gummy's knocking on the door..

 

 

"I am very sorry to disturb you Madam Park but Madam PARK BOM is on the line and she said it's emergency.." Gummy carefully said and bowing to every Directors inside the room as respect..

 

 

"Can't you see Ms. Gummy that we are in a serious meeting! Can't you not tell Ms. Park Bom to call later? What kind of secretary are you?! We are discussing some matters here and their friendly chit chat can be done later!" One of the Directors angrily said which Bom & Jae didn't expect even Gummy..

 

 

"Who are you to yell at my Secretary! Mr. Jang, if you will not respect my people and including me you better get out of my office now!" Dara exclaimed shocked by Mr. Jang's sudden outburst...

 

 

"WHO'S IN' MR. JANG BOM?!! HOW DARE HIM TO BE SUCH AN !!" Jaejoong angrily said which caught the attention of s who are taking breaks from their photo shoot..

 

 

"THAT IN !!" Bom exclaimed.. Dara has been telling them about Mr. Jang being too hard to everyone. Even if she is the owner he clearly showed some power and superiority to everyone because his defense always is because he has been with the late Mr. Park even before the hotel was built and been claiming that his one of the reason why the Hotel is a success.

 

 

"How Dare you yell at me!! Just to remind you Ms. Park if it weren't for your Father you are not here in this hotel! You and your daughter must have been thrown away from Seoul because you will just ruin this company once people found out about your bastard daughter! You wasted your life and decided to continue your pregnancy even without the Father! You have an option to get an abortion but chose to keep her! You should have chose to kill your daughter than having a bastard daughter!!" Mr. Jang yelled.. Everyone got frozen from their sit upon hearing Mr. Jang.. That was a hard blow for Dara & Jae who was listening also.. The other Directors can't believe how rude and evil Mr. Jang is.. The Directors knew about Dara's daughter but ignore it since Dara has been doing a great job in running the businesses that her Father left to her..

 

 

*PUNCH*

 

 

"I have never been violent in my entire life Mr. Jang but for today you deserve it! How dare you talk to me like that! And don't you dare call or address my daughter as bastards daughter! ANd may I remind you also that I can yell anytime I want BECAUSE I AM THE OWNER AND YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE DIRECTORS HERE!!" Dara shouted and not minding the pain on his hand after punching Mr. Jang.. But before everyone could react a tiny little voice joined them.

 

 

"Mommy, I don't have a Father?? Is Daddy Jae not my Father?? Are you gonna kill me?? Don't you want me?? I'm a bastard's daughter?? What is that??" Jaedee asked so many questions which Dara was taken abacked. Gummy got frozen on her spot upon hearing her. Everyone look at the little girl standing on the door behind Gummy who's tears flowing endlessly on her cheeks and voice cracking as well.. She got scared not only from the shouting but also those words she just heard. She knew what she heard. She knew what kill is..

 

 

She sneak out when Bom decided to take the call from the other side of the room. She decided to just force her Mommy on taking her to school and call her Daddy to pick them up. When Jae heard her daughter painful voice on the phone he hang-up already and dash his way back to the hotel! He is determined to give Mr. Jang a piece of his mind.. Bom on the other hand did the same and dashed to where her Family is.. Dara, the girls and Jaedee is her family already. 

 

 

"Oh Baby! NO! NO! NO! It's not true.. Don't listen to him! Mommy loves you so much! It never occured to me to abort you baby.. Never did mommy think of killing you!! OH Baby.. Mianhe.. Mianhe..." Dara said and went to her daughter's aid who's crying silently.. Her broken state is killing her.. She hugged like as if there's no tomorrow.. She knew this will come.. But not infront of her daughter.. She knew Mr. Jang will brought this up about having a daughter w/o a Father because eversince he hates her and he is trying to convince his Father to not let me run our business because I will only be the reason of it's fall..

 

 

"Oh now She has a Father! GO ON AND MAKE HER BELIEVE A LIE Ms. Park!! She was never been wanted by her Father that's why she grow up without him!!" Mr. Jang exclaimed not minding the trauma she will give to Jaedee..

 

 

"MR. JANG ENOUGH!!" One of the Directors yelled as he is not liking it anymore on how the way things are going.

 

 

"WHAT??!! We gathered here because of only one reason!! We want her to get down from her position before everyone finds out about her and that kid!! She will ruin everything!!" Mr. Jang yelled again.. This time Dara head snapped at Mr. Jang's direction and to other Director's.. Shocked was written all over her face..

 

 

"Why you arrogant bastard!! You just wanted Dara's position for all we know!! You have been craving for that position eversince before!! You just can't accept the fact that Uncle gave all the rights to her!! No wonder your Family left you, because of your selfishness!!" Bom shouted upon hearing Mr. Jang.. She went to Dara and Jaedee's side.. She can see how broken Jaedee is.. Now she is wondering what have she heard from Mr. Jang..

 

 

"Why, is there's something wrong in wanting that position??!! I have been here for so long. I worked hard in this company but yet he chose to give the rights to her daughter!! I should be the one running this business not some woman who got pregnant by some bastard on the street!" Mr. Jang exclaimed..

 

 

"MR. JANG I SAID ENOUGH!!!" The Director yelled again..

 

 

"You all knew I am more powerful than to all of you so better all shut up and let Ms. Park knew where she belongs!!" Mr. Jang shouted at the other Director's.. They knew they can't do anything but listen to him. They knew that he can kick them out of the company if he wants too but Dara still has the rights to kick them out or not..

 

 

"YOU!! I would like to remind you that I am still the owner of the hotels and other businesses in here!! So let me put this in your mind that I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KICK ANYONE OUT from my company!! And starting TODAY... MR. JANG, YOU ARE FIRED!!!" Dara shouted while pointing at Mr. Jang when she handed Jaedee to Bom..

 

 

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! You can't fire me!!" Mr. Jang exclaimed..

 

 

"OH YES I CAN!! After what have you done, don't you think I still want to see your face??!!" Dara shouted..

 

 

"You can't fire me or else I will go on public about your little secret!! You have a daughter but no husband.. What do you think people will say? A company being run by a /??.. A wo..." Before Mr. Jang could finish he received another hard punch..

 

 

*PUNCH*

 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY WIFE A OR EVEN A !! FROM NOW ON, YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER!! My wife already fired you and she will not change her mind because I don't want people like you around my family!! Now Get the hell out of here before I call security!!" Jaejoong out of nowhere yelled after he punched Mr. Jang.. He went to Dara who's shocked from what he said.. He quickly signal her and even Bom to just go along..

 

 

"Oh now you found a father for your daughter.. Smart move Ms. Park but still the fact will still remain that you got pregnant at such a young age by some bastard!!" Mr. Jang said and smirk at Jae.. He is currently wiping the blood in his mouth caused by Jaejoong.. Jae who's about to land another punch to him was suddenly stop by Dara..

 

 

"It's not worth it Jae!! Gummy call security!! Now Mr. Jang.. I already had my decision.. YOU ARE FIRED! If you don't want the security to drag you out from my hotel you better start moving out and get the hell out of here and never come back!" Dara said.. With that Mr. Jang glare at her but surrender instantly because he don't want people to see him being drag out of the hotel..

 

 

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS DARA PARK!!! I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!! YOU CAN'T FIRE ME LIKE THIS!!" Mr. Jang shouted and now heading to the door..

 

 

"Oh Mr. Jang, Guess what.. I just did!!" Dara exclaimed as well as she is trying to be strong in front of Mr. Jang but deep inside she is already breaking because of her daughter's condition.. Then when his already out she face the other Directors..

 

 

"Mianhe.. Will talk about your concern some other time.. Please give me some moment with my daughter. I hope you understand.." Dara said..

 

 

"No need to tell us Ms. Park.. Just give us a call for the meeting but make it soon, Mr. Jang knows everything and we have to do some actions already.. But Ms. Park, we want to know.. Is he really the Father of your Daughter??" Mr. Dong asked..

 

 

"Yes.. He is.." Dara said instantly not wanting to give them anymore to be suspicious like what Mr. Jang insisting.. She knew, Mr. Jang didin't believe Jae about his confession..

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Kim Jaejoong imnida..." Jaejong said as he introduced himself properly to the Directors..

 

 

"Oh.. His one of our Model right??~Dara nodded~.. Good to know.. Anyway, I hope the marriage is real as well if he is calling you his wife already because if not, you know what will happen. Mr. Jang will surely expose to everyone about the your secret and I hope you are aware of what might happen.. So please be careful.." Mr. Lee said..

 

 

"I know..." Dara simply said ignoring the topic about marriage..

 

 

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure Mr. Jang won't succeed in ruining my wife and daughter's life.. Thank you for taking care of her.." Jaejoong said then bow down to the Directors..

 

 

"Ok then.. We are going.." Mr. Choi said.. Then the Directors went out already.. Once they are out she took Jaedee from Bom who's now very silent and not looking at anyone.. She took a seat to one of the chairs at the meeting room and put Jaedee on her lap because if not she might fall because of exhaustion as well..

 

 

"Gummy, call someone to watch Mr. Jang's move from now on.. I want to know what he will do this time.. I know he will do something that will ruin me.. I want you to hire a best man to stalk him.. Also ban Mr. Jang in all our Hotels.. Tell our other business partners that his been fired.. Just inform everyone that he is no longer connected to us.. Arasso??" Dara ordered and Gummy just nodded and went out already to do what asked.. Then Dara looked at her daughter..

 

 

"Mianhe Baby.. Mianhe.. Mommy is Sorry.. I'm so Sorry to drag you into this mess..Mianhe.." Dara keep on saying sorry to her daughter who's silently crying on her lap.. She cried as she saw how broken she is..

 

 

"DAMN HIM!! What else did that bastard say??" Jae said to Bom but in a slow tone. He doesn't want to scare his daughter anymore.. Seeing the state of Dara and Jaedee was too much for him. He wanted to kill Mr. Jang for bringing such pain to a little girl and even to Dara..

 

 

"I don't know.. I was too occupied comforting Dev.. She must really been hurt from all the thing she heard.." Bom said as it pains her seeing Jaedee on that state..

 

 

"Come on.. Let's go home.. It's been a long day for everyone.. Jaedee have to rest.." Jae said and went to Dara and Jaedee's side.. He was about to go and carry her but Jaedee avoided him and snuggle close to her mother.. With her action Dara can clearly feel that she must be now thinking if Jaejoong is really her Father..

 

 

"Baby.. Are you mad at me? Aren't you happy to see Daddy?" Jaejoong said as he kneeled to be on her level..

 

 

"Ahjussi said I don't have a father.. Ahjussi said my Daddy don't want me.. Ajhussi said, Mommy should have killed me.. Ahjussi said I am a bastards daughter.. Ahjussi said Mommy and I should have been thrown away.." Jaedee said and still sobbing and letting her tears fall endlessly.. Dara mentally cursing Mr. Jang for the pain he brought to her daughter.. Jaejoong on the other hand clenched his fist and his jaw tightened how broken her daughter sounds..

 

 

"Oh Baby.. Don't believe that Ahjussi.. I am your father and we will show it to that Ahjussi that he is wrong.. I am your Daddy and Daddy want's you so much.. You do know that Daddy loves you right??" Jae said as he is trying his best to comfort his broken daughter..

 

 

"But why where you gone for so long? Ahjussi said you don't want me that's why you didn't see me grow up.." The 2 got silent after Jaedee's question.. 

 

 

"You see Dev.. Your Dad needs to work far away from both of you that's why he was not on your side when you grow up.. Just ignore that bad Ajhussi.. Kim Jaejoong is your Daddy and Park Sandara is your Mommy and I am your pretty y Barbie.. AND WE ALL LOVE YOU.. So don't be sad anymore.. Arasso??" Bom said as she want to lighten up also Jaedee's mode..

 

 

"Really??" She said as the tears started to stop from falling..

 

 

"Neh.. Mommy and Daddy loves you so much even your conceited Pretty y Barbie.. So stop crying because you will look ugly.." Jaejoong said as Dara laugh at how Jaejoong simply attack Bom..

 

 

"YAH!!!! I am not conceited!! Aigoo.." Bom said as the Jae and Dara laugh more even Jaedee smile at them also.. 

 

 

"That Ajhussi is very very bad.... Bad bad Ahjussi.. I don't like him.." Jaedee said but already stopped from crying..

 

 

"Mommy don't like that Ahjussi also.. He looks like a mo-mo(monster).." Dara said which already caught Jaedee's attention..

 

 

"NEH..NEH.. He is like one of my toys.. But he just don't have hairs not like my trolls.." Jaedee said like she finds the topic now intereristing.. The 3 laugh once Jaedee compared Mr. Jang to Trolls..

 

 

"Aigoo.. My baby is being mean again.." Jaejoong said and ruffle his daughter..

 

 

"But it's true! I'll show you my trolls.. They are really look alike.." Jaedee insisted.. The 3 laugh and just agree with her..

 

 

"Aigoo.. Fine fine.. He do look like those trolls.. Now, let's go and you my little one need to rest for today.." Jae said as he grab Jaedee from Dara and took Dara's hand using her free hand and started walking out with Bom behind him..

 

 

"Can I walk Daddy Jerk??" Jaedee said as she feels like walking..

 

 

"OK.." Jae put her down but never let go of Dara's hand.. Once she was put down she started skipping infront of them.. The 3 are now walking together while looking at her..

 

 

"Daddy Jerk, you really are my Daddy??" Jaedee asked again..

 

 

"Yes baby.. I am your father and you can tell the whole world about it.." Jae said which Dara hit him on his arm..

 

 

"Don't give her idea.. You know she is taking everything literally.." Dara warned by Jaejoong just laugh at her..

 

 

"Ok.. Daddy Jerk, Goddess.. Can't I really have a brother now???" Out of nowhere Jaedee brought up the Brother topic again.. Probably because she saw a family who passed by infront of her... The two look at each other then to Jaedee who's still skipping like as if the question she just asked was just a simple one.. Bom is silently laughing at Dara's horrified face..

 

 

"We told you it's not easy.. it will take long to have a brother.." Dara said as she want's to end this conversation instantly..

 

 

"But why???.. How about tomorrow??" The ever persistent Jaedee seems to not understand them..

 

 

"No.. Because I said it's not easy and it will take long baby.." Dara again said.. Jae just sigh..

 

 

"Why don't you just grant what she wants.. Geez.. You just have to make one for her.. No one's gonna watch anyway when you make a brother for her you know.." Bom out of nowhere butted in which to the horror of Dara but Jae on the other hand is liking it.. But before Dara could response...

 

 

"OMO! I can watch Daddy Jerk and Goddes make a brother for me?? Kkkyaaaahhhh.. I wanna see.. I wanna see.. Show me Daddy Jerk, Goddess how to make a brother.. PPPAAALLLLLIIIII!!!!!" Jaedee suddenly said making Bom laugh at the shock faces of the two...

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MY LITTLE DEVIL!!! MY DEV! MY DEV! MY DEV!.. You always makes my day!!! hahahahahaha!!" Bom literally laugh her of after hearing Jaedee..

 

 

"PPPPARRRKKKKKK BBBBOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" The couple exclaimed..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING..

 

It's so hard to update when I am always out of the office.

I was promoted from my work and this time I travel a lot.

By the time i got home I am already exhausted and no time to update my fics..

Mianhe for promising I will update regularly..

 

Please be patient on me,

I just need to get too familiar with my new accounts this is why it's hard to

update regularly. Once I know I can go back to my routine and I already

familiarize myself with my new accounts then I will assure you I will

update regularly from then on.

 

Mianhe. Hope you won't unsubscribe..

 

Thank you everyone.

 

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE