Curiosity Overload Part 2

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

 *JUNSU'S POV*

 

 

"So Dee, you really want to have a brother??" Since Jae is always bullying me and calling me Playboy, this will be my chance to get back to him... It's so funny having innocent kids around you..
 

 

"Neh Junnie... How can I have one??" I smiled at her... We sat on the floor. While the two other kids are listening as well.
 

 

"First you need a Mommy and a Daddy..." This by so far is the easiest to convince Dee...
 

 

"I have Mommy & Daddy!!" She smiled brightly.... Good... This is gonna be an awesome day for me..
 

 

"I know...And that's a good thing.." *evil smile*
 

 

"They have to be alone especially at night....." I look at Dee and her eyes widened..
 

 

"Really??But I slept with Goddess and Daddy Jerk last night.. Does it mean I have to sleep on my own?? Without Goddess and Daddy Jerk??..." Hhhmmm... How can i convince her to sleep in other room???
 

 

"Deedee, my Mommy and Daddy have their own room. Me and my brothers have our own room as well. You have to get your own room so you can have a brother..." Oh thank you Mason.. We can be buddy when you grow up...hahahahaha.. kids this days... I should be careful about the words ..
 

 

"But...But...I am not used to sleeping on my own... I am scared especially if the lights is off..." She pouted...hhhmmm.. Now I know how to make her sleep from the other room... kekekekeke...
 

 

"Dee, they need also to turn off the lights so you can have brothers... You can sleep in your Aunt Bom while they are MAKING YOU A BROTHER!" I hope it woudn't sound bad when I say Making a Brother...kekekeke

 

 

"Making a brother??? We can make a brother?? Can't you make a brother for me Junnie???" Aisht! Dee is really a curious kid.. She is the first kid I ever meet with so many questions.. She is not satisfied with a little answer...
 

 

"I can make a brother Dee but they will not be your brother because I will be there Father.. See Yoogeun and Mason and those kids, they are not your brother because they have different parents. Only your Mommy and Daddy can give you a brother... Nothing else..." I should pat my ownback for being nice here..
 

 

"OHhh... So what should I do to make Goddess and Daddy Jerk make a brother for me???" That's what I have been waiting for...
 

 

"You see Dee..........." And i told her everything she needs to do... Oh I want to witness their shocked faces when Dee say those words... hahahahahaha.....
 

 

"Really??? OK!! I will sleep with Barbie tonight!! Kkkyyyaaaahhh!!!" hahahahaha.. Oh God, forgive me for being naughty.. just today let me invade the kids crazy mind...
 

 

"I should go back now.. Ask them later at dinner Dee...Arasso?? Tell them what I told you tonight.. Arasso?? Because everyone is busy at the moment..." It's good to say it at night... I know how brat Dee is and she will throw tantrums if she doesn't get what she wants.. The best to say it is tonight...hehehehe
 

 

"Neh Junnie... Thank you Junnie!!! I promise I will say it tonight...kekekeke.. I will have a brother soon!! Kkkyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!"
 

 

"Oh Dee, one more thing... You make sure they sleep in one room okay?? You should check them if they will be sleeping in one bed.. They should be together.. Arasso???" kekekekekeke... I stand up already since I need to go back to the other room.. I just went out to go to the toilet..
 

 

"Neh Junnie... Bye bye Junnie...." I waved goodbye to the kids... This will be fun....
 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

I will have a brother soon... kkkkyyyyaaaaahhhhh! i can't wait for dinner... kekekekekeke....
 

 

"Deedee, when we grow up we will be like my daddy and mommy arasso??We will be together all the time!!" I looked at yoongie......
 

 

"Huh???????" What does yoongie mean..
 

 

"ANIYO!!! Deedee is mine!! We will be together until we grow up!!!" Eh?? This two will fight again.. Aigoo.. I thought they can be good friends as well..
 

 

"ANI!!! She is mine!!!" Yoongie said...
 

 

"SHE'S MINE!!!" Songie said.. I just keep on looking at them...my head hurts already..
 

 

"STOP!! You can have me both!! Arasso?? We all be together when we grow up! Arasso??" I told them.. I don't want to choose between them.. I like both of them..
 

 

"FINE!!" The two said and pouted... See, they follow me all the time... I saw Songie brothers and went to them..
 

 

"Hi Maden, Hi Mavin... Can I call you Vinnie,Mavin?? And I will call Maden, Denden...Is that ok??" I want to have my own names for them..kekekekeke
 

 

"Ok...We will call you Deedee too??" Vinnie said...But Nanny said different..
 

 

"Mavin & Maden, you have to call her Deedee Noona..Arasso?? You have to respect her because she is older than you.. Like when you call your older brother Hyung.." Nanny said.. Oh so that's why i hear other saying Noona and Hyung...But what is Oppa and Unnie??? I will ask later, I want to play...kekekekeke..
 

 

"OK.. Deedee Noona then..." Vinnie is cute.. I can't wait to have a brother..kekekekeke.. Then we all played again...

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

The day was busy for everyone. Meetings everywhere and signing of contracts. The kids spent the whole time playing. Jaedee didn't throw a fit about 'WORK' since she have new friends with her. But once in a while she keep on asking everyone if it's dinner already. She can't wait for dinner to ask her Parents about the brother thing.
 

 

Dinner came... Jaedee rushed to the room where they will be having dinner...They already started because Jaedee fall asleep and her parents doesn't want to disturb her. Junsu at first was not happy but when the door open revealing the very happy Jaedee his face lit up and had an evil smile that didn't notice by everyone...
 

 

"DADDY JERK, GODDESS!!!! I WANT A BROTHER!!!" Jaedee yelled when she reached the room where they are all having dinner... Everyone in the room stopped from eating and eyes widened and they all look at Jae and Dara.. Junsu just looked at their pricless reaction. He is trying to control his laugh.. Jae & Dara look at each other.. Jaejoong smiled while Dara is shaking her head like telling him 'NO' and she doesn't like the look of Jaejoong..
 

 

"NO!!! Park Jaedee, you can't have a brother!!!" Dara said but this can't stop the little devil on the loose..
 

 

"But Junnie said..I can have a brother.. He said that all I need is a Mommy and a Daddy... And I have... He said you need to kiss inside our room and turn of the lights and remove your clothes and I CAN HAVE A BROTHER!!! Kkkyyyaaaahhhh!!!! I want a brother tomorrow!! Pwetty please!! I will sleep in Barbie's room tonight so you can turn of the lights! I can't sleep if its too dark!! Arasso?? Arassoo??" Jaedee said as fast as she can which Dara and Jae was totally got speechless from Jaedee's little reasoning about brother thing...Both are blushing.. It took 10 good minutes before everyone in the room laugh out loud others are literally laughing their of the floor.. Finally Junsu joined them.. He just waited for their reaction... When Dara and Jae recovered...
 

 

"XXXIIIIIAAAAAAHHHHH JJJJJUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSSSUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Junsu can't stop from laughing even if the two are glaring at him....
 


 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN UPDATE FOR ALL AGAIN....

 

Really sorry for not updating regularly this time.. Well I will try to make it up to all of you..

Anyway this is for today, I guess. I need to update my other fic which is She's An Idol and A Gangster..

 

Thank you for still liking and loving my fic..

 

Merry Christmas everyone..

 

Comment and Subscribe!