The Kim's :)

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Again thanks to antoine23 for this banner.

...Sorry for the errors if there are any...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Morning came and ALMOST everyone are already awake ready for today's activity but one person has a feeling that there are still 3 more persons sleeping. She noticed the changes around them when the 3 are together. THEY LOVE SLEEPING-IN. So before having a shower she decided to pay a visit to the KIM'S Family.

 

 

"AIGOO..." Bom shakes hear head seeing the 3 snuggled close to each other and Jaedee being squezzed by her parents in between. She was about to wake them up when a voice startled her, scaring the out of her.

 

 

"KYOPTA!!" CL & Minzy said at the same time startling Bom which the two earn a GOOD MORNING HIT from the Bominator..

 

 

"YAH! You scared me!" Bom exclaimed.

 

 

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO!! What a way to greet us! It hurts you know!" CL exclaimed while Minzy nodded both rubbing their head..

 

 

"Your fault!" And Bom stuck her tongue out to them totally forgotten that there are in Dara's room. Who is now awake and glaring at them. The three was instantly awaken the moment Bom yelled at the two. Dara didn't mind anymore being seen by the girls where Jae is hugging them. And she is already used to the 3 always barging into her room. The 3 people in bed are just looking at the 3 people infront of them.

 

 

"YAH!!! What are you doing in my room??! Are you here just to fight??" Dara this time exclaimed. The 3 did a peace sign and smile brightly to the three trying to avoid the deadly glare that Dara is throwing to them. Jaedee who still feel sleepy suddenly slumped down into the bed which Jae joined her in an instant and cover themselves with blanket. This time Jaedee snuggle close to her Daddy giving him a tight hug. Jae smiled and hug her little princess as well. Both just ignore the four because they are too sleepy to even utter a single word.

 

 

"Where here to wake you up! Geez, you KIM'S really love sleeping.. It's your fault that my Lil' Devil is starting to be sleepyhead now!!.." CL said while pointing at the Father & Daughter sleeping again. Dara shake her head upon seeing the two.. She didn't notice that the two went back to sleep again..

 

 

"Yah! Wake them up.. May I remind you that we are on a HOLIDAY! We are here to relax but not to the extent to just sleep around! You three seriously needs a life! Aigoo..." Bom said which Dara just smile at her..

 

 

"You go ahead. Give us an hour more. We slept late last night. I will just call you later.. Arasso?? Now go and entertain our guests.." Dara said while yawning. The 3 rolled their eyes.

 

 

"FINE! Just call us when your already downstair.. Arasso??" Minzy said and Dara just nodded..

 

 

"You better not stay here the whole morning or else I will drag you three out of this room even if you haven't had a shower.. Are we clear about that Dara Park??" Bom threatened and dara glared at her..

 

 

"YES MAM!! Now go!!" Dara said with a salute.. Bom stuck her tongue at her then she push the other two outside and close the door. Dara shakes her head and smile.. Then she lied down on bed also and join the two to sleep. And for once she hug the two without hesitation. Jae felt it and a smile formed on his lips.

 

 

While the Kim's are still sleeping pretty the girls with DBSK are now having breakfast along with Yooguen who's getting impatient waiting for his Deedee. While chit chatting, Gummy arrived with 5 SUJU Members with Moon Brothers.

 

 

"Oh.. Your here.." That's the only word come out from Bom who's shocked upon seeing them. Even the boys are just looking at them curiously. They thought it's only them who will be having this holiday.

 

 

"Oh Mianhe.. I guess Dara didn't tell you that she invited also the kids & Donghae to this trip. He also brought with him few of ." Gummy said upon seeing their reaction. It's very clear that they don't know.

 

 

*Jaejoong + Dara + Donghae = HEADACHE* Aisht!! I hope Jaedee will do good on this one. - Junsu's thought

 

 

"Oh it's ok. Anyway why don't you join us for breakfast. I bet you are hungry from the trip." CL said.

 

 

"It's ok. We will just go to our room to bring our stuff there and will just get back." Siwon said.

 

 

"NO. We insist....~looks at Gummy~.. Gummy asked some of our staff to bring their Luggage to their room and ask someone also to prepare table for them.." Minzy said while Gummy nodded and went out. Everyone are looking at her with wide eyes. The girls are panicking hoping they didn't hear it. But upon seeing their reaction they know they clearly heard it..

 

 

"YOU... Y-YO-YOU Own Lotte Hotel???????" It was Yoochun who reacted this time and all the boys are looking at the girls waiting for their answer. Minzy eyes widened now mentally scolding herself.

 

 

"Aisht!! Yah Minkki-ah! We will be in big trouble you know!! Aigoo!!" CL said and then facepalmed.

 

 

"So it means, YES.... Wow, i thought you only own Park Hotels.." Leeteuk said..

 

 

"Can we ask favor to please don't tell anyone. Actually it's just us girls know about this and FYI Dara is the owner and we are just helping her to run her business." Bom said..

 

 

"Oh..." Everyone said.

 

 

"So can we trust you? It's would totally bring us problems if they knew who's the owner..." The boys nodded. They understand them, knowing the people in Korea if they found out the owner is a single mom, it would totally affect the business and worst if they found out that the one impregnated her is an idol, it would totally crash the Park's business. One thing they knew is if she get married with the man who get her pregnant will somehow not affect the business that much.

 

 

"Don't worry, your secrets is safe with us... Right boys??" Donghae said while looking at them. Everyone nodded.

 

 

"Thank you very much!" The 3 said at the same time and smile at them.

 

 

Then they all started eating again. Everyone gets along well while having breakfast. The kids also get along with each other and having breakfast with their nannies. Everyone didn't wait for the Kim's (as the girl's keep pointing out to everyone) because the girls told them that the 3 needs more time to sleep. Well ALMOST everyone are happy to know that the two are getting along well except for one person.

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

Hhhmmm.. It's good to be cuddled with your parents.. I woke up before them again.. I have to wake them up... kekekeke.. I have to do something first.. ~Yawn & Stretch~

 

 

"GOOD MORNING GODDESS!!! GOOD MORNING DADDY JERK!!! GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!! GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!" kekekeke...

 

 

"Aigoo... Must really have to wake us up like that baby??" Daddy Jerk said while Goddess covered herself with a blanket..

 

 

"kekekekeke.." Daddy Jerk shake his head.. Then Daddy Jerk started tickling me..

 

 

"hahahahahaha.. Stop!!! Da-hahaha-daddy-hahaha-- stop!!!" I am trying to get away from Daddy jerk while laughing but his stronger than me.. Poor Jaedee...

 

 

"Nope! Since you disturb me and your mommy this is your punishment."

 

 

"hahahahahahaha.. Goddess!!!!! he-help!!!! hahahahaha..."

 

 

"You two be quiet.. I still want to sleep more.. Can you give me few minutes more.. PLEASE????" Daddy Jerk stopped instantly.. Goddess said it while covered by a blanket. Aigoo.. Barbie would yell at her again if she will be sleeping the whole morning.. You see, Goddess loves sleeping-in but Barbie doesn't like it. Everyone should be awake for breakfast because she said a family should always eat together especially when it's breakfast and dinner.. For Lunch it's ok because she said everyone is working so no time to be together for lunch..

 

 

I look at Daddy Jerk and he is smiling at me and he points at Goddess... I know what he meant... I giggled... Then Daddy Jerk started counting..

 

 

"1.......2......3!!!!" Then we started tickling Goddess...

 

 

"Kkkkyyyaaahhhhh... hahahahahahaha... Stop!!.... hahahaha... I'm awake now!!! Just stop!!!! hahahahaha.." Goddess can't stop from laughing but when she moved her long legs and Daddy Jerk fall off the bed. We all stopped. I look at Goddess showing a peace sign to Daddy Jerk and I started laughing again..

 

 

"Hahahahaha.. Daddy Jerk fall off the bed... hahahahaha" I said while laughing then Goddess joined me. Then she whisper to my ear while looking at Daddy Jerk who's looking at us now... I giggle and nodded to her.. My parents are crazy..kekekeke..

 

 

"Jaedee... NOW!!!" When Goddess yelled we jumped of the bed and started tickling Daddy Jerk...

 

 

"YAH!!! Stop it you two....hahahaha... or.....hahaha.. you will regret it! hahahaha" Daddy Jerk said but me and Goddess didn't stop...

 

 

"NOPE!!!" Goddess and I said.. Then all of a sudden Daddy Jerk lifted me and Goddess up. We are both on her shoulders..

 

 

"YAH!! Put us down!" Goddess said and me still laughing..

 

 

"Nope!! And now for your punishment!!!" When Daddy Jerk said those he started spinning us. Yah!!!

 

 

"SSTTTTOOOOOPPPPP!!!" Me & Goddess shouted at the same time.. Then Daddy Jerk stopped and dropped us to bed well including him also..

 

 

"Goddess, Daddy Jerk...everything is spinning.." I said to Goddess..

 

 

"Me two..." Goddess said..

 

 

"Me three...." Daddy Jerk said... Then we all started laughing again...

 

 

After laughing and laughing non-stop my stomach grumble... It means I'm hungry..

 

 

"I'm hungry! Barbie didn't wake us up for breakfast.."

 

 

"She did but I guess your still too sleepy that's why you can't remember. I shoo them away so we can still have rest for a bit more." Oh so that's why...

 

 

"It's already 10 in the morning, I will call room service and you two take a bath now. Arasso??" Daddy Jerk said.. We all stood up and then I show my sweetest smile to them..

 

 

"Let's have FAMILY HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I jumped into them for a family hug. One arm in my Goddess neck and one arm to Daddy Jerk's neck... kekekeke..

 

 

"Aigoo... Ok that's enough.. We really need to have a shower now because we should enjoy this holiday.." Goddess said.. Then we all let go from the hug..

 

 

"Love... Thank you... Thank you for letting me make up for all my mistakes that I have done to you.." Aigoo.. Adult talks.. Park Jaedee cover your ears, you might hear something not good for you!! kekekeke..

 

 

"Oh-huh... Don't get your hopes up yet Mr. Kim, you are not that forgiven yet." kekekeke.. Goddess is smiling when she said it to Daddy Jerk. Okay i still want to listen.. kekeke..

 

 

"Oh my Dear Highness.. The King will do everything for his Queen just to have your forgiveness.." I giggle.. Aigoo..

 

 

"Yeah right.." Goddess said while laughing. Then we went to the bathroom.. You know what, I have the best night and day already..kekekeke

 

 

After we all got a shower. We had a very very late breakfast then after we all went out. Goddess said we have to meet my Uncles and Aunts at the pool side again.. When we reach the pool side everyone is there even my Songie is there.. Kkkyyaaahhh....

 

 

"What are they doing here? It's should be OUR vacation and I can't remember I invited them?!" Daddy Jerk said to Goddess..

 

 

"Aamm.. I actually invited them... Sorry for not telling you..." Goddess said... Daddy Jerk didn't speak anymore even Goddess.

 

 

*I hope Donghae you will back off now! I will not let you take my two precious woman! Not now... Not ever!*

- Jae thought.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating. I was on a business trip so no time to update.

 

Anyway, here it is.. Sorry again. Hope you like it.

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE.