JERK

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEJOONG'S POV*

 

We will be staying in Park Hotel for a year because of work. This is actually new for us, as an Idols it is hardly for a hotel to use Idols as their Main Face. I was wondering why not just the owner? But anyway the price is good according to our manager, but truthfully I don't mind. I consider this as our vacation. For a year, we are Park's Hotel tools for promotion, we will still do our Job as an Idol but limited and this year we need to focus more with Park's Hotel. Tonight we will meet the owner and according to our Manager she doesn't want people to know her. I wonder why?... 

 

When I heard about PARK hotel, thought's of her came rushing through my mind again. Probably because the girl I LOVE has a lastname PARK. I remember how stupid, idiot & bastard I am that night for leaving her. I just gave her up for FAME.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"You have to leave her or your career will be ruined. You know in this industry fans are very possessive. You have to remember that all of you are just starting and if the fans found out that you have a girlfriend they will hurt her. The President will not like this and for sure if he founds out about it he will make a move for you to break up with her. So if you are thinking of her safety better leave her while you still can." Our Manager told me. How can they be this cruel. But like everybody else I just look at him and nod. He didn't say anything anymore and walked away.

 

I looked at her picture and thinking what happened last night. She gave me everything last night and I was very very happy. I am her first and hoping to be the last but how can I do that now since things are starting to get complicated because of the path I chose. I don't want to harm her either. Our Manager was right, if the fans found out about her they will hurt her and I don't want that to happen. Adding to that is our President also who can harm anyone if they don't like them. I have decided and I have to leave her for her safety. I have to do this and give her a peaceful life but I promise to come back when I know it's time and I hope when I'm back I still have her heart.

 

I called her and told her to meet me at Han River. She has an apartment near Han River so I chose that place.

 

"Dara....." I called as I saw her sitting on our favorite bench watching the beautiful view. She looked at me and give me the smile to die for. Would she still smile like that after what I will do tonight??

 

"Joongie!!! I missed you..." My heart broke when she suddenly run to me and hugged me so tight. I didn't respond and I am trying my best not to respond. I just stood there frozen waiting for her to just let go.

 

"Joongie what's wrong??" She let go and looked at me worriedly. I just look at her without showing any expression.

 

"Dara....can we sit down first..we need to talk.." As I said those I just sit down not minding her. But she followed in an instant.

 

"What it is you want us to talk about?" When she said those words I can hear her worried tone. I know after this I will be a complete Jerk. After taking her ity last night and doing it couple of times, here I am infront of her finally decided to break up with her. I am an A*SH*LE, and I admit that.

 

"...." No words come out from my mouth. I don't know how I will I break it to her.

 

"Joongie...what is it???" She asked again...And with all my strenght i was able to say those stupid words.

 

"Let's BREAK UP." A very simple statement but hard to digest. I know it will take awhile before she process what i just blurted out.

 

"WHAT????" Still i didn't look at her.

 

"I said, Let's Break Up!" I said with a hint of annoyance so she'll just let go.

 

"WHY???" She said with an anger tone... 1 word question that is hard to answer...

 

"Let's just break-up. Don't ask question anymore. It will not work anymore." Truthfully I don't know what to say..

 

"WHAT IS THIS?? IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR CAREER OR BECAUSE OF LAST NIGHT???" I decided to look at her and it was a mistake. I saw tears already falling silently in her beautiful face. I just look at her emotionless but my heart is breaking.

 

"NO. I just got tired!" The moment I said those, I never noticed she stood up and went infront of me. I received two hard slaps in both of my cheeks which I totally deserve. I stood up after those two hard slaps and look at nowhere.

 

*SLAP* *SLAP*

 

"HOW DARE YOU!!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST USED ME!!! You are probably waiting for that moment so you can brag about it and now you will leave me like a piece of sh*t!!" She never cursed for all i know but today she just did and I know I hurt her so bad. I need to get out from here before I loose it as well. I don't want to see her like this.

 

"Think whatever you want to think but it's over. I'm going." When I said those words, I turned my back around and tears escaped in my eyes. And before I start walking away I heard her say words that I don't want to hear from her.

 

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS JAEJOONG!! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU!! NOW I AM REGRETTING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A JERK LIKE YOU!! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!" Those words just bring another roll of tears fall in my eyes.. Yes, i will regret this forever and yes I am a Jerk... Then I started walking away from her with tears falling as well. When I know I'm far, i made a biggest mistake of hiding on the tree and look at her from afar. There I saw her on the ground clutching her chest crying. I want to run and just take back what I have just said but it’s already done. The damage was done. I just hurt the woman that I love most. I hate myself. I really hate myself for doing that to her. She doesn't deserve it but it would also be for her good. I turned my back and left. Drive to God-knows-where.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

Now here I am at the Lobby of the Hotel with the Boys. We are currently touring the place so atleast we could familiarize ourselves.

 

"Hyung the hotel is really beautiful and I must admit the security is great here. No fangirls. They are really annoying sometimes." I heard Changmin said. I just nodded as I ruffle his hair.

 

"Look pretty girls at the counter, probably staying here as well for long since they have lots of luggage with them." Junsu said which we all looked at to where he is pointing. Their back is facing us so how can we know they are pretty.

 

"PABO!! How can you say they are pretty when their back is facing us?" I told Junsu.

 

"I saw them when they walked in but since I got mesmerize by their beauty, I told you a bit late.." Aisht this one is really a playboy..

 

"You really are a playboy!" Yunho said my thoughts aloud and we just nodded.

 

"I am not. Wait for them to turn around and you will see I am right.." Junsu said and so we did. While looking at them the other one is quite familiar to me then I saw a kid beside her, must be her daughter. She is cute.

 

"Jae, look at the kid with them. She looks like you. The eyes & nose particularly." Micky said. I ignore him and keep on looking the kid and the woman beside her.

 

"Jae hyung, Micky hyung is right. She does look a lot like you. Is she somehow to be you daughter that you didn't know?..kekekeke" Changmin said and I know he is in the mood of joking again. Aisht this young man doesn't have any seriousness in his body.

 

"I would love to have a daughter like her. She is too cute.. You know whenever we are in an interview I always say I want to have kids already." I simply said. But I hope I have it with Dara but I know it would be impossible now. After I broke her heart five years ago, it would be far from possible. I tried to look for her but she suddenly disappeared. Even her friends drop the school also and said transferred from other school. I did try to look for her but I always failed and one day I just gave up and let Fate decide it.

 

When the girls turned around my eyes widened. After 5 long years here she is within my reach but another question is running through my head. Who is the kid?? Is she her daughter??? Did she got married?? But I don't see any man with him. When I said those words, I look at her then to the kid then to her and it goes like that and my brain goes on wild from thinking of possibilities and add up to that is what my friends said earlier, until it hit me. Is she my daughter??..

 

"SH*T!" I cursed loudly and the boys looked at me. I didn't pay much attention to them. I know that night we didn't use protection and also she is not on her pills because she doesn't know what it is anyway. How can I be really a jerk!! I need to know if she is my daughter.. My features and her features is very evident to the little kids face.. I was about to go there when I saw the little girl run somewhere and Dara followed in a few minutes. I followed her as well.

 

"Hyung where are you going??" Changmin said but i ignore them. But I can feel them following. All I know is to talk to her. I need to know something.

 

When we reach the hallway where the restrooms are there I saw her on the phone talking to someone. She probably didn't notice me that I am already a foot away from her.

 

"Yes...Kindly prepare everything tomorrow...Yes.... I need those documents...Ok... Thank you.. Bye....." I heard her say. When she ended the call I cleared my throat and call her attention.

 

"Dara...." when I called her she turned around and yes I expected that she will be shocked when she sees me. Her eyes widened and dropped her phone on the floor.

 

"Dara..." I said again and pulled her for a hug. I can feel she stiffened. Her hands down not responding but it's okay with me as long as I know she is back and she is here. That's what matters most to me. I have waited for this for a long time so I can ask forgiveness...I am hoping she will listen to me and give me chance...

 

"God I missed you so much!... God knows how I waited for this moment.....Dara Mianhe...Mia......" before I can even finish she already cut me off...pushed me hard and I hit the wall behind me...I looked at her..her eyes is full of anger..

 

"WHY YOU JERK!!! WHO ARE YOU TO JUST POP OUT NOWHERE AND TELLING ME YOU ARE SORRY??!!!!" She exploded and I kinda expected that. Yes I am complete Jerk and I admit that couple of times. But before I could say something I saw the little girl who looks like me.

 

"Goddess??? Is he my Daddy Jerk???" Goddess?? Me, Daddy Jerk??? I looked at Dara and her eyes widened. Dara is easy to read and I know she was caught off guard with what the little girl just said..

 

"Come on Dee...." They were about to leave but I caught her wrist before she was able to hold the little girl's hand...

 

"Dara is she my......" I was about to ask but she cut me off... she straightened up and looked at me.

 

"Don't assume to much Jae! So let me go now!" She said gritting her teeth but trying not to explode. Probably because the little girl is near us.....But I didn't her go... I know she is lying..

 

"OMO!!! You have same name as me??? You are Daddy Jaejerk and I am Jaedee...We have Jae on our name...kkkyyyaaahhh!!!" When the little girl said her name, I knew right then and there she is my daughter. I heard my friends laugh a bit and shot them a glare then I looked at Dara but she looked away instantly.. I can feel that she surrender..

 

"Dara...she's mine right? You can't deny it anymore..." I still asked her though. But her action just left us all shocked.

 

*SLAP* then she walk away dragging the kid.

 

"EH???"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Later I will update She's and Idol and a Gangster. I feel like doing this first and another chapter more. kekekekekeke...

 

To those who subscribe and leave comments. THANK YOU... Thanks for liking and loving my fics. I really wanted to thank you one by one but it will take me long.... kekekekeke.. Because you are too many already... I hope this message will be fine...

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!