Trouble with the Kim's

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************

 

 

*AUTHORS POV*

 

 

 

"Dara....WE ARE MARRIED!"

 

 

 

"WWHHHAAATTTT???!!! Me??? Married to you????!! You've got to be kidding me!" Dara said as she look at Donghae then laugh after trying to think it's just a joke but when she saw Donghae's serious face her laugh died down..

 

 

 

"You are just joking right?? Tell me Hae that this is just a joke!!" Dara said while looking at him with hope that everything is just a joke...

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... My parents have me sign the marriage contract which already have your signature on it.. I thought you knew about this.. I agree because you have your signature on it already, thinking you want this marriage too.." Donghae said while looking at Dara who's now processing and let everything sink in first before talking... The person who was listening decided to just leave the two sadly.

 

 

 

"Tokki, say something..." Donghae said while eyes on her..

 

 

 

"I've got so much on my plate already Hae.. And..... And this marriage will make everything worst.. Almost everyone knew I am married to Jae but if they found out about me being married to you... It will cause a big problem..... How did it happened anyway?? This marriage... I........." Dara stop from talking as she cover her face and drop herself at the sofa inside her office...

 

 

 

"Jaedee............. she will be hurt..... I..... I don't want that to happen.... She loves her father so much.. If this marriage reach to her, it will break her.. She will think I don't want her father..... Hae..... what should I do???" Dara said as tears started rolling in her eyes... Seeing this Donghae run to her and give her a hug...

 

 

 

"Oh Tokki... Mianhe.. Mianhe... I'll do everything to get us out from this mess without everyone knowing.. And don't you remember anything signing papers before??" Donghae said... 

 

 

 

"I remember when I signed papers for my Father before.. I was already pregnant then.. Me, who's really not on a proper state of mind just keep on agreeing with Mom & Dad... I remember when they told me to sign the papers for the company, they said they will use my share for the meantime for some deal.. I never read what's on that paper since I trust them so much.. Hae, do you know that I am pregnant then when you signed the marriage contract??" Dara asked...

 

 

 

"Yes, I was so mad at that time when Mom told me that the Man who got you pregnant left you... I told them I will take the responsibility then.. Mom & Dad is so worried about you but don't worry they didn't judge you for falling pregnant while at such a young age..." Donghae look at Dara who's listening at him but eyes on the floor.. Then he continue...

 

 

 

"Your parents and my parents got into connection again like what have I told you when you got pregnant.. But I didn't signed the papers yet because I told them I wanted to see you before doing it.. I want to personally ask you for the marriage and be a Father to your kid... So my Parents decided to return to Korea but things change when they got into accidents... My parents told me to sign the papers immediately so that when the news about the only daughter of Park's is pregnant atleast you are already Married.. We looked for you but you are always out of the country. Mom & Dad understands it since you are already taking over your businesses. We are happy that there were news blackout about you and until now you are still a mystery in the Business world..." Donghae said..

 

 

 

"What should we do Hae???" Dara finally said.. She can't break down at this crucial state.. They have to do something before someone found out about her marriage with Donghae especially Mr. Jung..

 

 

 

"We have to inform Jaejoong about this.. We need his help on this..." Donghae said.. As much as he hates Jaejoong, his help would be needed in this problem...

 

 

 

"Why?? Can we just do it alone??" Dara said...

 

 

 

"As much as I want us to do it alone.. We can't, we need him.. His your future husband and he is Jaedee's father... He has the right to know about our situation right now.. I hope you understand that..." Donghae said..

 

 

 

"Ok... Let's have dinner later.. Just the 3 of us.. I will call him and inform you where and what time.. He is busy right now so I don't know what time he'll finish from his work..." Dara said as she sit down on her chair again..

 

 

 

"Ok.. I'll see you later then... And Dara, don't think too much about it.. We can escape this.. I'm going now..." Donghae said and bid goodbye...

 

 

 

"Yea... See you later..." Dara simply said.. Once Donghae is out of her office, she let the tears falls again..

 

 

 

"Why me?? What have I done to have this such complicated life..." Dara said while crying...

 

 

 

Minutes passed and she decided to rest for the day.. She sent a message to Jae about dinner with her only.. Which he respond to her in an instant saying yes...

 

 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

 

"Dara.... WE ARE MARRIED!"

 

 

 

"Huh??? Goddess is married to my Daddy Jerk... And now to Uncle Fish??.. Can Goddess marry a lot of people??" I said but of course they didn't hear me.. I'm silently listening to them but I felt sad knowing Goddess marry Uncle Fish also...

 

 

 

I walk again to where Gummybear is... I look at her sadly but she didn't saw me because she is busy working... I then went to the garden... Songie and Yoongie are not here yet...

 

 

 

"I want my Daddy Jerk only.. I don't want Uncle fish!!! Wwwwaaaaaaa...." I cried and cried in the garden because i don't want Goddess to make a brother for me with Uncle fish.. Barbie said I can only have brother if Goddess marry Daddy Jerk but if Goddess marry Uncle fish then they will give me brother also.. But I don't want too!! I only want a brother from Goddess and Daddy Jerk!!!

 

 

 

"Hello sweetie... Are you alright?? Are you lost???" I look up when I heard a voice and I saw a white lady..

 

 

 

"Omo! You're a white lady???" I said then wipe my tears away....

 

 

 

"Huh??? A white lady??? No sweetie.. I'm not a white lady, I'm human so don't be scared..." eh???

 

 

 

"But you are wearing white.. So you are lady in white.. Then you are white lady... Right??" I said then she look at me and then laugh...

 

 

 

"Hahahaha.. You are funny... I thought you are thinking of those scary white lady.." huh???

 

 

 

"Scary white lady?? What are those??? Why are you wearing white if you are not white lady??" I asked..

 

 

 

"Well.. I just got married awhile ago that's why I am wearing a white gown.. And I am just taking a bit of a rest because it's very noisy inside my wedding reception..." White Lady said..

 

 

 

"Married???? wwwaaaahhhhh....wwwwaaaahhhhh....." After hearing married again, i cried infront of this white lady ahjumma...

 

 

 

"Hey... Honey stop crying.. A beautiful little girl like you should not cry like that... You will get ugly if you cry like that... Why are you crying anyway? Care to share it to me.. I might be able to help you.." I stop crying because White Lady Ahjumma wipe my tears and give me a big hug...

 

 

 

"My Mommy Goddess is Married to my Daddy Jerk but I heard my Uncle Fish telling Mommy Goddess is married to him.. Can my Mommy Goddess marry a lot??? I just want my Mommy Goddess for my Daddy Jerk..." I said to her while I am not sitting on her lap... But when I look at her she is looking at me weirdly.. Oh I know why..

 

 

 

"I give petnames to my family.. Like now, I will call you White lady Ahjumma.. Can I???" When I asked her she started laughing again.. Aigoo....

 

 

 

"White lady ahjumma. Stop laughing... I want to know, can my Mommy Goddess marry a lot???" I asked her again..

 

 

 

"Sorry little one.. But to answer your question.. No, your Mommy should marry only one and it would be good to marry only your Daddy... What is your name sweetie?? We haven't introduce ourselves yet... I am Kim Tae Hee..." I smile at her... She is very pretty but she looks a bit old compare to my Goddess that's why I call her ahjumma..

 

 

 

"I am Kim Park Jaedee.. We have the same name.. Kim is my Daddy's name and Park is my Mommy name..." I told her.. I don't want to confuse her also like others..

 

 

 

"Oh... That's cool... Would you like to let me know who's your Daddy and your Mommy?? I might be able to help you with their Marriage.. Do you know that this White Lady Ahjumma is working on Marriage Papers..." Eh?? Should I tell her...

 

 

 

"I am not allowed to tell who are my parents because they said it's dangerous..." I told her..

 

 

 

"I promise I won't tell anyone... Let's have pinky swear?? So I could check to whom is your Mommy married..." OMO! I look at her and smile...

 

 

 

"Ok.. Pinky swear first.. Promise you will not tell anyone even to my Daddy Jerk and Mommy Goddess that I told you their name.. Promise white lady Ahjumma??" I said to her this show her my pinky for the pinky swear... kekekekeke

 

 

 

"Ok.. I promise.. Now let me know the names of you parents and also your Uncle Fish.." She said to me while we do the pinky swear..

 

 

 

"Goddess name is Park Sandara, Daddy's name is Kim Jaejoong but I only know Uncle Fish name and it's Donghae..." I told White lady Ahjumma but her eyes widened when I said their names..

 

 

 

"Your Mommy is Dara and your Daddy is Jae??? Are you sure???" Eh??? she knows my parents??

 

 

 

"You know them???.. I'll show you our pictures..." Then I took our family picture from my school bag and show it to White Lady Ahjumma... Then I look at her and she smile at me and then glare at the picture.. eh???

 

 

 

"Sweetie who's with you right now? I noticed that you are alone.. I want to talk to your Mommy...." Oh.. They must be looking for me already...

 

 

 

"Oh.. My Mommy Goddess own this hotel and I memorized this place already and everyone knows me here so I sometimes come to the garden alone... I should go now White Lady Ahjumma.. They will probably look for me already.." I told her and then I slid down from her lap..

 

 

 

"Oh baby, from now on just call me Auntie not Ahjumma.. Arasso? And why don't you call your Mommy to join us. You have to come with me at my wedding reception so you can meet your OTHER FAMILY.. And I will call your Daddy JERK instead.. You want to come? There are other kids in there and you can play with them..." Other Kids??? Play???

 

 

 

"OMO! Play with other kids! Ok I will call Goddess... Can we go to the lobby, so I can call Goddess?? And can I just call you Auntie White Lady???" I said to her..

 

 

 

"Of course...... I'll just call your Daddy.. Come on!" I smile at her and then I went to the reception to call my Mommy for me.. And then I saw Auntie White Lady calling also.. She probably friends with my Mommy Goddess and Daddy Jerk..

 

 

 

 

*KIM TAE HEE POV'S*

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

 

"Oh Noona!! Is the wedding over? Are you already at the Hotel??? We are almost done here. I'll be at the hotel as soon as I am done here! Mianhe for not being able to attend the wedding.." I gritted my teeth upon hearing my BROTHER'S voice...

 

 

 

"HOW DARE YOU HIDE YOUR FAMILY TO US KIM JAEJOONG!!!! SHOW YOUR FACE IN AN INSTANT BEFORE I GO THERE AND PICK YOU UP AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH WHILE I AM WEARING MY WEDDING DRESS!!!" I exclaimed making the people around me look at me.. Good thing the lobby is very noisy and they didn't hear my brother's name...

 

 

 

"EH?? Noona what are you talking about???!!!"

 

 

 

"I JUST MET YOUR DAUGHTER NOW!!! YOU STUPID BROTHER!!! JAEDEE IS WITH ME AND I WILL BRING HER AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION SO DAD AND MOM CAN MEET HER!! YOU BETTER DITCH THAT SHOOTING RIGHT NOW KIM JAEJOONG!! YOU CLEARLY KNOW HOW I ACT WHEN I AM MAD AT YOU!! BE HERE NOW!!!" I told him and then hung-up!! Hell, I won't even stop Mom & Dad from killing my brother later!!

 

 

 

"Auntie White Lady... Goddess said she will come at your wedding reception... I told her your name and Mommy Goddess said she knows you so she let me come with you..." I look at my neice and smile at her..

 

 

 

"Of course your Mommy knows me... Come on..." I told her and grab her hand and we walk back to my wedding reception.. And my phone keeps on vibrating in my hand which I keep on ignoring because I know for sure it's my idiot of a brother..

 

 

 

 

*JAEJOONG POV'S*

 

 

 

"!! !!! I'M DOOMED!!! MY ENTIRE FAMILY WILL KILL ME ONCE THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT JAEDEE!!!" I said a bit loudly.. Dammit! Noona is not answering my call!

 

 

 

"You didn't tell them yet about Dara & Jaedee???" Yunho asked... I just nod at him..

 

 

 

"OH JAE! Goodluck to that!! Knowing your family! They have been pestering you about having a child and yet you didn't tell them about them!! Should we arrange a funeral for you?? Tae Hee noona would surely beat you again even if she is wearing her wedding gown today!" Junsu said.. ! I'm scared with Noona.. He won't even give pity on me later for sure.. Argh!

 

 

 

"She already meet Jaedee now! I bet Jaedee told her who's her parents.. Aisht!!!Dammit I totally forgot that her reception is in Park's Hotel! Noona already called me and hell she said she will come here and beat if I didn't ditch this shooting right now and go there in an instant! LET'S WRAP UP FOR NOW!! PD-nim, can we go now?? Today is my sister wedding and she is already mad at me for being late.. Can we??" I told PD-nim hoping he will agree.. The boys are laughing because they knew Noona is mad but with different reason..

 

 

 

"Oh Ok! You can go now.. Why you didn't tell us about your sister wedding.. Aigoo.. Let's do this tomorrow.. We are almost done anyway..." PD-nim said.. After hearing him I packed my stuff as fast as I could then drag my friends to the van after I said thank you to all the staff and to PD-nim.. But before I could reach the van, I carelessly answered the phone without checking who's calling...

 

 

 

"KIM JAEJOONG!!!! GET YOUR HERE IN AN INSTANT SO I COULD KILL YOU!!! YOU DARE TO HIDE MY BEAUTIFUL GRAND DAUGHTER TO US!!! BE HERE BEFORE I RAISE HELL IN YOUR WORKPLACE!!!"

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's been awhile.. Other's know why I wasn't able to update my fics..

Well, some personal issue.. But don't worry I'm fine now..

 

I will not abandon my fics, that's for sure..

 

I just have to re-read most of it so I know where I am heading..

That's one of the reasons why i'm taking awhile in updating..

Some has already prepared update but when I check it, I got them so bad

and now I have to re-read my every story so I won't get confuse..

 

Mianhe for making you wait for so long but thank you

for those who doesn't give up on my fics yet...

 

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE...

The other one chapter to follow either later or tomorrow..

 

 

COMMENT and SUBSRCIBE