DONGHAE

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Donghae is currently waiting for Dara to talk to her. She is currently on a meeting with the Directors as they are talking about how to prepare if Mr. Jung went on public about her.

 

 

It's a very stressful days for Dara since she fired Mr. Jung. She is getting paranoid every time she watches news. Her friends already pressuring her to Marry Jaejoong because it would be easier and also the girls forcing her to change her daughter's name into Kim Jaedee. If Mr. Jung go on public about her, the media would definitely will feast her and for sure everyone will be dragged to it.. Being pregnant at such a young age, not being married to her daughter's father, the kid is still under her name and being with her daughter's father but still not married would be too much to handle... The hotels and other investments would be in trouble if it goes out..

 

 

After Dara is done with the meeting she started walking back to her office. The girls are busy with their own work as well while her daughter is in school together with the other kids but she knew the school already ended and probably Dee is already on her way back to the hotel. The DBSK boys are currently on a filming for the hotel CF so it might take them so long.

 

 

The girls already transferred to their own house in Seoul but Dara & Jaedee remained in the hotel because of Jaejoong. They had been arguing about where they should stay. Jae didn't allow Dara to take Jaedee away from her especially Dee has been constantly looking for him at night if she felt he is not around. Dara didn't fight over that issue because she knew Jaedee will be hurt if she founds out that she and her dad were living separately.

 

 

Jae already insisting to stay in his penthouse and said that there are extra rooms that can be used by Jaedee and the nanny and for them. But Dara being stubborn she is still don't want to since she is afraid of scandal which leads to another proposal which is why not he stayed in 2NE1's house but Dara says no since it's quite far from the hotel and it will trouble him more especially if he has early work or commitments. Until Jae offered to her that he will buy a bigger house near their workplace for them which much to objection from Dara because she knew he will be question why he purchase a house suddenly. At the end, they decided to stay in the hotel for the meantime and think of a better plan though Jae has been proposing to her couple of times already but still up until now he doesn't get the answer from her. But he will not rush her, if she is not ready then all he has to do is try to understand.

 

 

She is already inside her office when Donghae went inside.. After being led by Gummy..

 

 

"Hi Dara.. Sorry to disturb you. I just need to talk to you about something." Donghae said. Dara look at him curiously..

 

 

"Hello Donghae. Why don't you sit down. Do you want something? Like Coffee or Tea?" Dara asked while still scanning on the papers..

 

 

"I'm fine.. Thank you for the offer.. Amm Dara, can you stop working for the meantime and listen to what I will say.." Once Donghae said those, Dara stop from what she is doing and raise his brow at him.

 

 

"I know. I should have told you this before but I chickened out and afraid I might shock you and especially your Daughter.. But Dara don't you recognize me even just a bit???" Donghae said instantly not wanting to waste any time anymore..

 

 

"Are you implying that we have known each other before? Is that what are you trying to say to me Donghae?" Dara said as she drop her pen and look at him intently and think if she has really met this guy before.

 

 

"Yes. we've know each other for so long. But I left when we both entered Highschool. I transferred in U.S and you remain in Busan." Donghae carefully said. He watch her reaction as how her brows creased indicating thinking who's Donghae really in her life.

 

 

"OMG!! Are you.. are you... Lee Hae.. My childhood friend.. My neighboor before?!!" Dara suddenly exclaimed because all she could remember that it's only him who transferred in U.S., she got no one that much except him..

 

 

"Thank God you still know me.." Donghae said while smiling at her.. Dara on the other hand rush to him to give him a very tight hug..

 

 

"OMG!! OMG!! Why did you just tell me now??!! And Lee Donghae??!!!" Dara said the moment she let go.. DOnghae just laugh at her and mess her hair like he usually do when they were still young..

 

 

"Stop messing my hair Hae.. I'm a big girl now!" Dara said as she push Donghae's hands away from her hair and pouted.. Donghae just laugh at her..

 

 

"Hey I ask you QUESTIONS.. Answer them and explain why you just tell me now your real identity.. Just so you know, I hate you for doing that! HMP!" Dara said again as Donghae laugh more which Dara can't help but glare at him..

 

 

"Ok.. Ok.. My real name is Lee Donghae but it was your fault when you keep on insisting that I'm Lee Hae back then.. Everytime I will tell you my name you will always interrupt so I just leave it like that than arguing with you about my real name.. And don't give me those excuse again that I introduce myself as Lee Hae before, I told you my name but since you have ear problems at that time you just caught Hae instead of Donghae.." Donghae said..

 

 

"YAH!! You really introduce youself as Hae back then but then again telling me more your real name will really confuse me so I'd rather stick to what I am used too than thinking of your other name again.." Dara retorded..

 

 

"Your really hopeless.. I am wondering how did you manage to run Uncle's business when in fact your brain can only process one thing at a time. I was betting my life before that you can't even do multi-tasking... Let alone run your parents business.. I'm impress you haven't blown up the building yet.."

 

 

"WHY YOU!!! Wanna die Hae!!" Dara shouted.. DOnghae just laugh at her..

 

 

"Geez.. Such a temperamental woman.. Are you PMSing somehow? Because if you are, I'll just talk to you some other time.." Donghae joked as he saw how Dara's eyes turned into slits..

 

 

"Ok..Ok.. I'm just joking.. Well I will tell you what happened to us.. Arasso??... When we migrated in U.S. we still call each other right?? But you suddenly stop contacting me but atleast I was able to get an update from my Mom & Dad that time since they also contacting your parents once in awhile.. But all of you suddenly stop contacting us. But your parents suddenly called my parents informing us you being pregnant. And from then on they keep on talking each other until my Parents decided to return in Korea but was already too late because we were shocked when we saw the News about your parents.. By the way Tokki, I am very sorry for the loss.. I am sorry if we were not there in times of your need.. Mianhe.." Donghae said as he look at Dara who's smile disappear already..

 

 

"It's alright Hae.. No one expected it to happen.. But look at me, I was able to run my family's business. Though it was the hardest moment of my life, I'm still glad I was able to keep my Parent's business.. But why didn't you find me earlier if you already returned in Korea?" Dara asked..

 

 

"Well, first you sold your Mansion in Busan and when we asked about your family, it says you moved out already long time ago. My Mom & Dad said that your parents didn't mention where you residing now. My Mom & Dad tried to meet you in your hotel but was only informed that you were currently overseas and will be gone for couple of months. And you change your number also so we didn't know how to find you. But since my Mom & Dad got some business to attend to, they have to go back to U.S. again but sometimes they come to Korea to visit me.. Then I found myself already part of SM Ent. and I am very busy that I forgot to look for you again.. But when my Sister informed me about the Moon Brothers to be part of your Hotel promotion I took the opportunity to look after the kids that's why I am the one you always meet not their parents.."

 

 

"OMO! I didn't know you have sister.." Dara said..

 

 

"Because she is already in U.S. studying that's why you didn't meet her.. Anyway, I didn't yet introduce myself because I want to see how are you doing after we left. I want to know how are you now.. I was also hesitating because I don't want you to get mad at me for not telling you soon.. But above all, I'm scared to face you.." Donghae said..

 

 

"YAH!! What am I, a monster??!!! Why would I get mad at you.. You didn't do anything bad anyway.. And why are you scared to face me.." Dara exclaimed..

 

 

"I won't go around the bush anymore Tokki... I don't know if you will still like me after this.. But if ever you are planning to marry Jaejoong.. Please don't.. Don't marry him..not yet.." DOnghae said as he look at her in her eyes.

 

 

"W-why??" Dara is confuse from the sudden change of mood. She is curious as hell why Donghae suddenly acting differently at the moment..

 

 

"Dara... Do you love him???" Donghae asked.. Though he knew already the answer, he still wants to know so he could let go and move on..

 

 

"I.. I... He is Jaedee's father Hae..." Dara said while stuttering..

 

 

"It's not what I am asking you Dara.. Do you love him??" Donghae asked again..

 

 

"I.. I love him Hae... I still love him..." Dara said.. Though she knew Hae would be hurt She just let it out.. She saw how her Childhood friend and childhood SWEETHEART closes his eyes.. Yes, they are childhood sweetheart and she want's to forget that anymore.. She just want to think that they are only childhood friend no more no less..

 

 

"I'm sorry.. We only have those kind of puppy love when we where young.. I know I promised that I will wait for you but those are just kids promises.. Things will change once we learn about what relationship is.. And.. And.. You were gone for so long.. Until.. until I met him.. Mianhe Hae.. I have no intention to hurt you.. I fall in love with him.. Sorry..." Dara said though she knew she is right at some point but seeing him hurt makes her feel guilty all of a sudden..

 

 

"I know.. I know I'm too late already to make you fall inlove me.. Seeing how you love him... But for your happines I will back off.. For you and Jaedee hapiness, I will.. But I want to know, do you want to marry him??" Donghae asked... Though it will hurt him more but for her he will endure it.. Because for him, he is one of those who believe that childhood friends are always having a happy ending at the end but for them they belong to those FEW childhood friends who doesn't have future together..

 

 

"For Jaedee, I will.." She said but not hiding the uneasiness..

 

 

"Dara, I'm asking you? Don't include Jaedee in everything I asked you.." DOnghae said calmly..

 

 

"Yes.." It may be soft but he heard her..

 

 

"Then why are you not accepting his proposal?" Donghae ask.. If she want's to be married with him why is she not accepting his proposal.. She looks at him..

 

 

"Because I still have trust issues.." Dara simply said.. Donghae just sigh..

 

 

"Then you better start working on that before Mr. Jung goes on to the public and Tokki for now you can't get married to him.. Not yet..." Donghae said seriously..

 

 

"Why??" Dara ask.. Donghae heave a deep sigh before looking at her in her eyes.. He knew breaking this news would make things more complicated.. But unknown to them someone is already listening to their conversation..

 

 

"Dara.... WE ARE MARRIED!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY!!!

SORRY FOR BREAKING JAEDARA'S HEART IN THIS CHAPTER!

 

UPDATE.

So you know now who's Donghae in her life.

Yes, she's married with him..

The story behind it would be for the next chapter..

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

 

or more like any

 

VIOLENT REACTIONS??

 

kekekeke ;)

 

 

 OH 1 more... CONGRATULATE me for updating all my fics.. YYIIPPEE!!!!