KIM Family???

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" kekekekeke.. That was Goddess screaming.. Daddy Jerk covered his ears and me nothing I just look at them. I am used from people shouting... Goddess and Barbie are very very very good at it. I have to stop her or else she won't stop from screaming...

 

"GODDESS!!!! SSSTTTOOOPPP!!!!" I yelled...kekekeke.. I will be punished again for yelling at her... Barbie can help me with that...

 

"Why are you hugging me you Jerk!!" What's wrong in hugging?? I can see a lot of people hugging each other even in streets, mall, parks.... I mean like everywhere I go there are people hugging... Goddess is weird..

 

"YAH! You are also hugging me!!" That is true.. I feel like my head gonna hurt from looking back and forth to Daddy Jerk and Goddess..

 

"NO I'M NOT!!" Goddess is a liar... Bad bad bad Goddess...

 

"Goddess, you are hugging Daddy Jerk also... Look at this picture.." I handed the picture to them and Goddess do the famous widening of her eyes.. Daddy Jerk took the picture from Goddess hand and he just laugh at Goddess.. I smiled to them..

 

"Now are you still gonna say that you are not hugging me also, LOVE~?" I looked at Daddy Jerk, LOVE?? Is that what she call Goddess.. Love can be a name too?? I call her Goddess and Daddy Jerk call her Love...kekekekeke... I like it!!!

 

"LOVE your face!!" Omo!! Goddess took the picture and they tore them into pieces.. I look at Goddess with my own famous widened eyes..kekekeke..I just copied them...

 

"OMO!! Mianhe Baby... Mommy doesn't mean to tore the picture...Mianhe baby..." I smiled at her..I am fine with it..

 

"Goddess, It's ok.. I am not mad.. I have lots of lots of those already!! kekekekekeke" My smile got wider and they both looked at me..

 

"WWHHHAAATTTT???" Is it common for a Daddy, Mommy & Baby to yell in the morning?? Like early in the morning.. I am not used to this but I am enjoying this..kekekekekeke

 

"Here Goddess & Daddy Jerk.. That's yours already.. I have one also.. Nanny help me take a picture since all i got was only the two of you... So, I asked Nanny to take a picture including me.. I have more more more pictures outside..." If I say more..It's more... then I smiled at them.. Goddess has this wide eyes again.. Aigoo!

 

"You...let...your...Nanny...in...this...room...and...see...us...like...this???" Goddess is talking slowly.. What's wrong with it..Nanny always do that back at the big big house...

 

"Neh Goddess..." I simply said...

 

"PARK JAEDEE!!!! YOU DON'T LET PEOPLE COME IN OUR ROOM JUST LIKE THAT!!" Eeeehhh??? Why yell at me!! I Park Jaedee didn't do anything wrong!! Right??? I didn't do anything wrong right???.... OLDIES ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY CONFUSING!!!!

 

"But Goddess... Nanny is always in our room to wake us up in our big big house! What is wrong about it??" I pouted... I have a feeling Goddess is mad...

 

"How will you answer that Love?? We are not doing anything bad.. And besides they knew already she is our daughter.. So this thing is kinda not new anyway.. So stop it Love because you are scaring her and the more you react the more she gonna ask question and she might put us in a hot seat... And I don't want that to happen..." I looked at Daddy Jerk and smiled at him and then to Goddess who is pouting already.. She is not mad right??

 

*At this very moment I feel like putting my own daughter in the box, seal it and shipped her to God-knows-where for putting me into this kind of situation and add up to that her Father who's making everything worst than it is!! He is so gonna get it from me the moment Jaedee is out of our sight! He is having fun about this stuff!..Argh!!! Why do I have a daughter that is so slowly becoming a smart ?!!*~ Dara's thought

 

"GODDESSS YOUR SPACING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed so loud and Goddess fall of the bed...

 

"See Daddy Jerk, I told you.. It's dangerous when Goddess is spacing out.. It's pretty pretty bad..." I shook my head then we look at her and we both laugh...

 

*Like Father, like daughter!! God, what have I done to deserve this!!~Dara's thought*

 

*For years..this is what I missed.. If I could just turn back time... I will spend most of my time with my two precious girls in my life now...~Jae's thought*

 

"Are you two just gonna look at me?? Aren't you gonna help me at all..." kekekekekekeke...

 

"Oh... Mianhe Love... Our daughter is so funny that I can't stop myself laughing as well..." Daddy Jerk rush to Goddess side and carried her and put her back to bed.. They look good and I took another picture... kekekekeke...

 

"Dee stop doing that! You have enough already.." Omo!! Goddess face is turning red...

 

"Let her Love.. She's is having fun..." I ignore Daddy Jerk and still looking at Goddess...

 

"Goddess, why is your face like that??" Daddy Jerk look at her and smiled and Goddess cover her face..

 

"She is blushing Dee...hahahahaha" Blushing???

 

"NO I AM NOT!" Goddess said..

 

"What is blushing Daddy Jerk??" I asked her and Goddess glared at Daddy Jerk.. What's wrong in asking..

 

"Look at your Mommy, see those red shade on her cheeks? That's what you called blushing..." My mouth turned to 'O' shape.. I learned something new today..kekekekekeke

 

"Goddess, your blushing blushing blushing red!!!! Kkkkkyyyaaaaahhhh!!" I yelled and Daddy Jerk is laughing out loud.....

 

*I am so gonna kill this two!! ARGH!! I blushed more because of my lil dev!!! AISHT!!*~Dara's thought

 

"YAH!! KIM FAMILY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WE HAVE AN EARLY MEETING TODAY!!!" Barbie just suddenly enter our room yelling.. I totally forgot about waking them up because they have work.. Oh.. WE have work..kekekeke.. I will work also...

 

"YAH! Don't call us KIM FAMILY because we are not!!" Goddess yelled back at barbie.. Kim Family??? Who??? Us???

 

"Soon my Love!" Daddy Jerk said to Goddess.. I look at them confused... Soon???

 

"Stop the cheeziness Kim Jaejoong.. It's creeping me out.. Now now SOON-TO-BE Mrs. Kim according to the OH-SO-CONFIDENT Kim Jaejoong, why don't you three have a shower and prepare already so we can all have breakfast together here... Oh, I love the pictures.. They are nice..." Barbie said and wave the picture in her hands.. Goddess was about to go to Barbie but stopped when Chee suddenly appear on the door with 3 racks of clothes.. We all just look at her.. I know what it is anyway...

 

"Thank you.." Chee said to those who are pushing the racks and they left..

 

"Oh..Hello KIM FAMILY.. By the way, I arranged already your clothes for this week.. This rack is for you Dara and this one is for you my Lil Dev and the last is for Jaejoong..." Barbie said... Goddess eyes widened again and Daddy Jerk is shocked.. I am too, why did Chee include Daddy Jerk is he part of our Family???

 

"Stop calling us KIM Family!!" Goddess yelled.. We looked at her..

 

"SOON!" Me, Barbie, Chee & Daddy Jerk said at the same time.. We all looked at each other and we all laugh.. I am laughing with the adults and Goddess glared at us...

 

"ARGH!! And why do you have to provide clothes for him!!" Goddess again yelled at Chee.. Chee rolled her eyes on her..

 

"Duh??!! He is already part of our Family so he has to follow the 'GOLDEN' Rules.... By the way Dara, I like the pictures.. I took one!" Chee said and wave the picture like what Barbie did.. Barbie and Chee smiles are so wide.. and we all call it EVIL SMILE.. they will use the picture for blackmailing Goddess.. kekekeke.. Goddess glared at them..

 

"What Golden Rules???" Daddy Jerk asked..Oh he doesn't know..

 

"Chee is a fashion designer and she decide what clothes we have to wear everyday... Lolli decides what Cars, gadgets or anything about technology we need, that's what they said... Barbie do the hair and make-up and also with their nails.. Goddess cooks and bakes for us.. other days she is busy WORKING..." I said to Daddy Jerk..

 

"Ohhh...." Daddy Jerk was cut off by Lolli's loud voice....

 

"DARA!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!" Lolli appeared on the door too and waving the pictures as well... Daddy Jerk laugh and I joined him...

 

"Oh Good Morning, KIM FAMILY!!!" Lolli said and we all laugh together except Goddess....

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Goddess run outside the room... Me, Daddy Jerk, Barbie, Chee and Lolli can't stop laughing...

 

"PPPAAAARRRRKKKKK JJJJJAAAAAEEEEEDDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" OMO!!! I stop from laughing I looked at my Aunt's and they just smiled at me.. It means they will save me from Goddess... kekekekekeke

 

"What have you done Baby???" Daddy Jerk asked.. I looked at him... But Barbie answered him..

 

"Oh that Little Devil of yours just took a lot of pictures and then she post them everywhere.. LIKE AS IN EVERYWHERE.... Like beside the TV, at the Fridge, Lampshade, Mirror, Chairs, counter table....you name it..... I am not sure yet in the bathroom/toilet since I haven't been there yet... The hugging picture is nice.. I like it...." and they laugh again.... kekekekekeke..... I looked at Daddy Jerk...

 

"OMO!! You are blushing blushing blushing red Daddy Jerk!!" I said and my Aunt's laugh again....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's an UPDATE FOR ALL!!!

 

Hope you enjoy it...

 

Comment & Subscribe

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!!