Litte Devil's New Friend

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Sorry for not updating for couple of days. Our Christmas party is over so I can start working on my fics again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

I woke up earlier than Goddess and Daddy Jerk. But I don't have anyone at my right side.. Did Daddy Jerk left us??? I pouted... I got up and was about to ask Goddess where is Daddy Jerk but I got shocked when I saw Daddy Jerk and Goddess hugging...

 

"OMO!!" I covered my mouth before I woke them up... Did Daddy Jerk moved me from the side?? BAD DADDY!! What if I fall off the BED!! But it's ok...kekekekeke... I'll probably take pictures.. I don't have a picture of both of them yet... I will borrow Barbie's camera.. The one that print the pictures already... What you call that??? Po-pol...poloid?? I'll ask barbie later.. I slowly went out of the room and went to Barbie's room. Her door is lock. I don't like it. When we are at the big big house they don't lock their doors. I don't want to knock because I might woke up everyone and my hand will get hurt from knocking.. I can't even reach the doorbell, I need to find something so I can press the doorbell.. I started walking the hallway but I can't find anything.. While looking for something I saw the boy that Mommy dragged before..

 

"OMO! What are you doing here??" I asked the boy. He just looked at me.. Probably didn't remember me..

 

"Hello. Do you still remember me??" I asked him a question again..

 

"Neh. Why are you here?" I should be the one asking that since Goddess own the hotel..

 

"Because I live here. How about you? Why are you here? Are you with your daddy & mommy?" I asked him..

 

"No. I am with my Uncle and he is in our room. He said we will stay here for long.." oooohhh.. kkyyyaaaahhhh.. I have a new friend...

 

"Really??Kkkyyaaahhh!! Can we be friends? I am Park Jaedee, 4 years old.. How about you??"

 

"OK, Friends.. I am Moon Mason, 4 years old.." Omo! same age with Me & Yoongie... We can all be friends..kekekeke... Omo!! I forgot I have to borrow camera to barbie.. I have to take pictures before they woke up...

  mason_moon_07012011012926.jpg 

 

"Songie, can you help me reach the doorbell in Barbie's room??" I asked  Songie.. I want to call him same with Yoongie..kekekeke

 

"Songie?? Barbie??" kekekeke..

 

"Can I call you Songie?? Barbie is my auntie..I can't reach her doorbell. I am not that tall yet.." I hope Songie will help me...

 

"Ok, where is her room?.. I will call you Deedee.. Arasso??" OMO!! He is just like Yoongie...

 

"Neh..Neh.. Call me Deedee... Come follow me!" Then we went to Barbie's room. We are already at the front door but Songie can't reach the doorbell too.. I pouted.. I want to borrow the camera and take pictures before they woke up..

 

"Don't be sad.. I will act like a table and you can step on me so you can reach the doorbell. Arasso??..." Kkkyyaaaahhh..he is so nice...

 

"OK!" Then he did it. He is like a cat..kekekeke... I stepped on him and started pressing the doorbell nonstop..

 

"Hurry up Deedee..You are heavy!" I looked at him and stuck my tongue out to him...

 

"I AM NOT HEAVY!!" I exclaimed.. I am really not heavy.. I still keep on pressing the doorbell then the door suddenly opens and I get down instantly... I saw Barbie, rubbing her eyes while hugging her pillow corn.. kekekekeke... Then she looked at me..

 

"Yah! It's too early for you to play around Dev! Barbie is having a beauty rest!" Beauty rest again?? I always hear that to her...

 

"Barbie, can I borrow your poloid??" Barbie look at me...

 

"What Poloid Dev??" I rolled my eyes...

 

"The camera where pictures are printed already?? You have it.. The green color..." I remember her camera is green..kekekekeke.. But Songie suddenly laugh. What's wrong with him..

 

"YAH! Why are you laughing???" I asked him while glaring at him..

 

"Because you are funny. It's POLARIOD not Poloid...hahahahaha" I stuck my tongue out to him.. SO what if I am wrong.. I have an excuse! I AM JUST FOUR YEARS OLD and my memory is not as good like others! But I AM SMART!

 

"Oh.. You want to borrow that one?? WHY?? And who is this young boy with you early in the morning while you are still on Jammies and him is looking fresh already??" Barbie asked while looking at Songie... Songie smiled.. Omo!! Did Barbie said I am still in jammies?? I look at myself... I talk to Songie without brushing my teeth.. eeewwww!!!

 

"Barbie! Hurry up.. I want to borrow it for now.. I will just take a picture of Goddess and Daddy Jerk hugging! And he is Moon Mason.. I call him Songie. My new friend..He is staying here as well.." I said to her.. I hope Barbie will hurry up so I can have a shower and brush my teeth..

 

"Really??? Wait I'll get it but you have to promise me to give me some copies. Arasso?? You have to show me the pictures.. Alright???" kekekeke.. Barbie likes it too.. we will use the picture to scare Goddess.. For blackmailing.. kekekekekeke

 

"Promise!" I said and she went inside and I look at Songie..

 

"Songie.. Sorry.. Stay away from me first.. I haven't brush my teeth.. I am still on my jammies.. I will talk to you later after I have shower and brush my teeth.. Arasso?" I said to him while covering my mouth... Goddess always telling me to not talk to people in the morning if I haven't brush my teeth yet or if I want to talk to them I have to cover my mouth..

 

"it's alright.. You don't smell bad.." Omo.. He is really really nice.. I smiled at him then Barbie got back with the Camera.. She handed it to me and teach me how to use it..

 

"Ok.. It's easy right?? Now go and take pictures.. Barbie will nap few more minutes.. Give it to me later with the pictures..OK?? Bye Dev and Mason.. Hope to see you again.. Call me Auntie Bom.. Arasso?" Barbie said while looking at Songie.. 

 

"Bye Auntie Bom.." he said.

 

"Bye Barbie..." I said.. She wave her hands to us and the yawned.. Then she close the door.. I just shook my heads.. I hope Barbie is not thinking that she is dreaming.. kekekeke

 

"Songie, I will just go inside.  I will meet you later arasso?? or just knock on our door if you want to see me.. Ok?" I told. I am already infront of the door..

 

"Ok..I will see you later..Bye Deedee.." I smiled at him..

 

"Bye Songie.." Then I went inside after waving goodbye.... I slowly went to our rooms and I am happy seeing them still hugging.. I took a lot of pictures.. As in a lot lot of pictures.. I will give Chee and Lolli a picture too.. kekekekekeke... Then i took Daddy Jerk's phone which on the side table and use it to take picture.. Goddess, Barbie, Chee & Lolli taught me how to use the camera on the phone. Since Daddy Jerk have the same with Chee so I know how to use it.. I took a lot also and change Daddy Jerks wallpaper on his phone and I did the same with Goddess phone.. kekekekeke..

 

I went out the room and went to my Nanny's room to help me have a shower. After having a shower and brushed my teeth. Our maid is already cooking breakfast for everyone..

 

"Dee, why don't you wake up your Mommy and Daddy. They must probably forgotten that they have a meeting today. Go on, wake them up.." Nanny said.... Omo!! They forgot that there are kids coming today....  I have to wake them up!...

 

"OK!" I run to our room and jump to the bed and squezzed between Goddess and Daddy Jerk.. They have been hugging each other for so long already..

 

"Daddy Jerk wake up!! stop hugging Goddess!!!" I exclaimed while shaking him because his arms is all over Goddess.. But both are ignoring me..

 

"Daddy Jerk!! Goddess!! Wake up now!!!" I started shaking the two but didn't move... Aisht!! Why is it so hard to wake up adults!!

 

"DADDY JERK!!!!!!! GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP HUGGING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and both woke up and I smiled at them... They both looked at me... They are still hugging each other..kekekekeke... I took a picture again using the camera that I am still holding..kekekekeke..

 

"Daddy Jerk, Goddess.. Good Morning!!!! You are hugging each other... and I like it!!!!!!!!! kkkyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed... When i said those, they looked at each other but Goddess screamed also and push Daddy Jerk...kekekekeke..

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahaha.. I laugh at Goddess reaction...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRYY

FOR NOT UPDATING....

 

I WAS PRETTY BUSY..MEETING FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY EVENT EVERYDAY TOOK MOST OF MY TIME AND ENERGY....

ADDED TO THAT IS WORRYING OF WHAT CLOTHES TO WEAR WHICH FOR ONCE I HAD WISHED THAT I WAS JUST A BOY SO

I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY MUCH ON WHAT TO WEAR.... I AM A FASHIONISTA, I FASHION DESIGNER AND EVERYONE

EXPECTING SO MUCH FROM ME.... OH HOW MUCH I HATED IT!!!

 

 

Thank God it's over...........but I have headache from hangover.....kekekeke

The Christmas Party yesterday was awesome... :)

 

ANYWAY, here's an UPDATE FOR ALL!!!

Hope you enjoy it...

 

Comment & Subscribe

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!!