Jaedee - The DRAMA Queen

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Hello my dear readers....

I am back now.. Safe and starting to get back on shape.. Anyway, i still have medicines to take but I am definitely fine now. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG.. But since I am alright now it only means 1 thing. I am back!! I missed my fics and I had to read them all over again before updating..kekekeke..

Enjoy my fics everyone! THANK YOU!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

You want to know what happened after I said 'I WANT A BROTHER'?? Well, Goddess & Daddy Jerk was really really really, like really really really mad at him... I don't understand why they are so mad.. What's wrong in making a baby??? I don't get it... Other's have brother's not like me so I think there is nothing wrong in making a brother for me. Because Junnie said everyone can have a brother or a sister.. *pouts*.. I want a brother.. I really do want one! Why can't they make it fast.. Why take so long... I am really sad.. Want to know why??? I tell you what happened...

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

"XXXXIIIIAAAAAHHHH JJJJUUUNNNSSSSUUUU!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!! LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!! I WILL KILL THIS STUPID DUCK SO HE COULD REALIZED WHAT HE JUST DID!!!! LLLLEEEETTTT MMMEEEE GGGGOOOOO!!!!" Daddy jerk is really really mad at Junnie.. I just keep on looking at them.. Yunyun, Micks & Bamboo are holding my Daddy Jerk.. I can't understand a single thing on what's going on really because I don't really get why get mad at Junnie. I just asked how to make a brother and he just told me how to do it.

 

 

"Ya Jaejoong!!! I just answered your daughter's question on how to make a brother! Be thankful I didn't tell her the 'S' word! That would be worst!" Junnie said.. Which I just nodded.. Oh well, I just nodded on the first part but not for the 'S' word that Junnie said.. I will ask him later..kekekekeke.. I looked at Goddess but she is glaring at Junnie also... WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY PARENTS???

 

 

"YOU BETTER NOT COME CLOSE TO ME OR ELSE I WILL REALLY KILL YOU!!! She's a freakin' four years old for pete sake JUNSU!!!!!!! How could you corrupt my daughter's innocent mind!!!! ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND??? You might not have tell her the 'S' word but you simply give her idea how the 'S' word simply works MORON!!!!!" Whoah... Daddy Jerk will really kill Junnie... Aigoo.. Bad bad bad Daddy... But I know he won't do it because Goddess is saying that also to Barbie, Chee & Lolli but you see they are still alive...kekekekekeke... Anyway, what is that 'S' word.. I am curious now... I will ask Goddess later... and what is Moron?? Aisht...Too many words I want to know.. But I can't interrupt oldies because I will be in big big trouble.. I hope they will stop now.. I want to know if I can have a brother tomorrow..

 

 

"Geez.... Calmed down will you! Yes, she is just four years old but trust me she will forget it soon! And be....." OMO!!!!!!!

 

 

*PUNCH*

 

 

"Ow..ow..ow.." Aigoo Goddess why hit Junnie and now she is rubbing her hands.. My Goddess is crazy... tsk tsk tsk..

 

 

"LET ME GO!!!" I heard Daddy Jerk shouted and they let him go and went to Goddess..

 

 

"Are you alright??" I saw Goddess nodded but Daddy Jerk took her hands and rub it and KISSED IT!!!!! Kkkkyyyaaahhh..kekekekeke.. I will celebrate later.. But Goddess removed her hands instantly from Daddy Jerk's hold.. *pouts* .. No more celebration.. I look at them again..

 

 

"For a small girl like you, sure you punch like a man! God, that hurts you know... Oh....My handsome face!!" Junnie is so funny...kekekekekeke..

 

 

"YOU DESERVES IT DUCK !!" Eh?? Duck ?? Why did Daddy Jerk call him Duck ?? My list is getting longer.. I have lots of lots of questions to them already.. Then I saw Goddess glaring at Junnie..

 

 

"You don't know how my daughter's mind works!! Have you forgotten that I AM THE OWNER OF THIS HOTEL!!! You should pay respect to us!!" OMO!! I have to save Junnie from Goddess.. When she is mad, she is really mad..And that scares me..

 

 

"Goddess, I just ask Junnie how can I have a brother.. I really do want a brother Goddess.. Please?? Can you make one for me...Daddy Jerk???" I said in my saddest tone.. So Goddess and Daddy Jerk will pity me... But I was wrong..

 

 

"NO! We will not make a brother for you and that's final and don't give me that look PARK JAEDEE!" OMO!! Goddess is mad.. I looked at Goddess and she is no longer looking at me, then I look at Daddy jerk but his looking at Goddess, I look at Junnie and he winked at me.. Then I looked at Barbie, Chee & Lolli... I started pouting...

 

 

"Uh-oh... Dara, take back what you said.. NOW!" Barbie said.. But my eyes is starting to get watery... Then everyone looked at me..

 

 

"OH NO!!!!!" Goddess, Barbie, Chee & Lolli said at the same time and that's the cue to start my drama like what Junnie said..kekekekekeke

 

 

"Hhhhhhwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I cried and cried and cried and cried nonstop.. I will not stop not unless Goddess agree.. I stomp my foot and throw my tantrums......

 

 

"Goddess & Daddy Jerk doesn't love me!!!!! hhhhhwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

 

 

"Oh God, take back what you said!! You know she will not stop!!!" I heard Chee said.. Take it back Goddess, pretty please.. I want a brother!!!

 

 

"NO!! I WILL NOT!! This is too much!! She can't have her way all the time!!! You three spoiled her so much!! Look at her now!!" Omo!!! She really is not gonna gave me a brother.. Now this is a real tears... Goddess doesn't love me anymore...

 

 

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!! hhhhhwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Barbie, I don't want Goddess anymore!!!!!!!!! Chee, Lolli.... Goddess is bad!!! hhhhhhhwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I wanna go back to Busan!!! I want there!!! I don't want here anymore!!!!" That's half act and half true... Goddess, doesn't want me to be happy anymore...

 

 

"Oh God! Please help me!" I heard Goddess said.. But it didn't stop me from crying..

 

 

"Love, take back what you said.. We will explain everything to her and make her understand that it's not easy.. We can get away from this, just take back what you said.. I will be the one to explain.. Only your words can stop her.. It's not good to make her cry for long.. Please my love..." I heard Daddy Jerk said since I am near them... But still I didn't stop from crying..

 

 

"Jaedee come to Mommy..." Goddess said and I just look at her then to Daddy Jerk and he smiled at me... I stopped from wailing but I still sobbed.. I went to Goddess and she gave me hug and I hugged her back and she started caressing me... I really love my Goddess...

 

 

"Dee, Mianhee.. I take back what I just said but you see it's not that easy..." I totally stopped from crying and Goddess pull me from the hug.. Then Daddy jerk took my hand and we three walk to the chair and then sit down.. Daddy Jerk carried me and let me sit in his lap..

 

 

"Baby, listen to Daddy & Mommy Arasso?? We will tell you why it's not easy.. OK?" I just nodded and looked at them..

 

 

"You see, having a brother or a sister is not that easy.. It will take probably a year before someone could make a brother or sister..." A year?? I can't understand anything to what just Daddy jerk said...

 

 

"How long is a year??? So that mean I can't have a brother tomorrow???" I saw Goddess nod and also Barbie, Chee & Lolli.. I pouted more..

 

 

"It's very long baby.. But you will definitely have a brother in the future.. So stop pouting.. Daddy Jerk will make a brother for you.. Arasso??" I looked at Daddy Jerk...

 

 

"YAH!!!" Goddess shouted and hit Daddy Jerk on his shoulder.. My Goddess is getting used to hitting people now.. Very Bad Mommy... I heard also my Aunt's and Uncle's laughing...

 

 

"Promise Daddy Jerk??? You will make a brother for me???" I ask Daddy Jerk and looked at Goddess also..

 

 

"That's a promise Baby... Right My Love???" OMO!! kekekekeke.. I will just wait for my brother... Kkkyyyaaaahhh... I looked at Goddess but before she could say something Gummybear suddenly came inside the room..

 

 

"Amm.. Dara, I would like to remind you all about the Exclusive party tonight. It will be in 3 hours." Party?? Why I was not informed.. I looked at Goddess and she sighed...

 

 

"Oh... Yeah, I almost forgot... We will be there.. We are just having an early dinner since the party will start at 9 anyway.. I hope we only have our staff, directors and our guests.. This is totally a private party since I will be there.. Kindly work on the camera and make sure no intruders or gate crashers especially reporters..." I can't understand anything..

 

 

"Noted. I actually double the security and also all the usherettes were informed who will be at the party. I let them memorized the names and faces of all who will attend at the party.." Ok.. Really I can't understand anything..

 

 

"That's good then. We will see you later. We will just finish the dinner and prepare ourselves. Kindly tell us if everyone is there especially the VIP's. Arasso?"

 

 

"Neh. See you later." Gummybear ignore me.. This is why i hate work because when they are very busy they don't pay attention to me.. *pouts*

 

 

"What wrong Dev??" I heard Chee asked..

 

 

"Am I invited at the Party? Can I come too??" I asked..

 

 

"Dee, the party is for adults only. And it's not good for kids like you. Since the party is a bit late." I pouted more.. For sure I will be stuck again with my Nanny..

 

 

"Baby, don't be sad. Promise, we will go on vacation this weekend. Like go to beach or park or Lotte World.. Name it and Daddy will take you there.." My face lit up when daddy jerk said those..

 

 

"Really????" I look at Daddy Jerk and he just nodded at me with smile on his face.. I smiled back too...

 

 

"Kkkkkkkkyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I clap my hands and jump inside the room.. I saw my aunt's and uncle's laughing at me..

 

 

"Oh.. Are everyone coming???" I suddenly asked..

 

 

"Well, you asked them..." Daddy Jerk said.. And I looked at everyone while battling my eyelashes and being all too cute to them so that they would say yes instantly when I asked them..

 

"Can you all come, pretty please???" I did my best aegyo on them so they would come..kekekekekeke..

 

 

"OF COURSE!!!"

 

 

"Kkkkkyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I started jumping again...

 

 

"That's enough Dee, let's all finish our dinner we still have a party to attend too.." Everyone went to their sit and Daddy Jerk took me and let me sid beside him..

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

But in the end, they make me happy again. Daddy Jerk promised to take me out this weekend. And I can't wait anymore. Though, I still want to have a brother but they promised that I will have one in the future. So I will just wait for that day to come. Oh.. It's getting late already.. I have to go to bed or else Goddess will be mad at me if she found out I slept late..kekekekeke.. They are at the party right now and I don't mind tonight being alone.. As long as I will have a brother in the future and they will keep their promise..

 

Night night everyone...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PRAYERS AND LOVE.. I AM FINE NOW SO DON'T WORRY.. SO THIS ONLY MEAN ONE THING I AM BACK UPDATING THE FICS!!!! ;)

 

HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE TODAY..:)

 

LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR READERS & SUBSCRIBERS!!!