FAMILY HUG

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Again, Thanks to antoine23 for this banner...

Sorry for the errors if there are any...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

Goddess went to the bathroom to have shower. She was the last one to have a shower. Me & Daddy Jerk had done it already. We are already at the bed waiting for Goddess.

 

 

"Daddy Jerk?"

 

 

"Neh Dee?"

 

 

"Will you transfer now in this room?"

 

 

"Hhhmmm.. It depends to your Mommy.." *pouts*

 

 

"But she said yes already. So it means you can stay here with us from now on."

 

 

"Baby, as much as I wanted to be with you two all the time I think we should also consider your Mommy's feeling. I should win your Mommy's heart again and marry her before I could freely be with you both anytime I want." huh???

 

 

"Eh??? Win Goddess heart??? Marry her???"

 


"Oh you are still too young to understand this thing baby.. But I will try for you to understand it a bit. You see, Daddy did something wrong that's why I was not on your side when you grew up. I have been very bad so I have to do everything for your Mommy to forgive me and so we can all be together. And I need to Marry her so that everything you request from us will be given to you. Do you understand a bit now?" hhhmmmm.. yea a bit but I am still confuse..

 

 

"Oh.. Yeah a bit... But I want you to sleep with us all the time..." *pouts*

 

 

"We can work that out baby. But you need to help me to your Mommy." kekekekeke

 

 

"Don't worry Daddy Jerk, I will help you with Goddess. I want us to be together and I want a brother soon.." I showed my sweetest smile to him while he ruffles my hair and we do thumbs up together before we high-five... kekekekekeke

 

 

"By the way Dee, you need to say sorry to your Mommy. You know you were being a brat awhile ago and I myself don't like it as well. You have to respect your Mommy. Daddy will be mad to you too if you keep doing that. Be a nice girl if you want me to sleep with you and your Mommy all the time. Arasso?" *pouts* Who am I gonna listen too my aunts & uncle or Daddy Jerk??? But I really want them together...

 

 

"Neh.." I simply said. Goddess is taking long again.. Aigoo...

 

 

"Goddess is taking long again at the bathroom.." When I said those the bathroom door open.. FINALLY!

 

 

"I'm done... Why are you still up??" Eh???

 

 

"I can't sleep without you on my side..." I told her. Goddess just smile at me and went to my side... I instantly hug her and she also ruffle my hair... why are they keep doing that??

 

 

"Now now... It's late and you need to sleep.. We've got lot of things to do tomorrow.." I snuggle more..

 

 

"Goddess... Mianhe for being a brat awhile ago... It's.... It's...." I stopped.. She might get mad of me if I talk more..

 

 

"What is it Dee.. Come on tell Mommy..." Goddess said.. I sighed before talking... Still hugging her tight..

 

 

"It's just that I really wanted you and Daddy Jerk together. Can we just stay in one house like other families are. I want to be also dropped to school by you and Daddy Jerk together. My friends in school are always with their parents while me it's either you, Barbie, Chee, Lolli or my Nanny." I heard Goddess sighed.. I guess she is mad..

 

 

"You really want your Daddy to stay with us???" Hearing Goddess asked, I instantly look at her and Daddy Jerk is also looking at her...

 

 

"Of course Goddess... Will you allow now Daddy Jerk to be with us??"

 

 

"YES...But...." I hate buts... it means there is a condition right??...

 

 

"But?????" Daddy Jerk asked this time... kekekekekeke

 

 

"Getting impatient aren't you... Anyway, you will only sleep in our room if Jaedee is with us.. And Jaedee, you have to understand also that your Daddy won't be able to sleep with us all the time because of his work. Your Daddy sometimes need to work at night. And Jaejoong you have to tell her if you are not going to sleep in our room so she won't throw tantrums again. Are we clear about that??"

 

 

"Neh..." Me and Daddy Jerk said at the same time... We both giggled after...

 

 

"Now.. Let's all sleep... It's getting late my dear princesses..." Daddy Jerk said while he started fixing the blanket...

 

 

"Daddy Jerk... Goddess should be called Queen and your are the king and I am the princess. In fairytales stories Mothers are called Queen and Fathers are called King and their daughter are called Princess.. You should not call Goddess as Princess, Arasso??" I told Daddy jerk because I should only be called Princess.. Goddess and Daddy Jerk laugh.. Eh??

 

 

"So much of reading fairytale books to her.. Aigoo this kid... Fine.. I will call her Queen while you Princess... Now now, I think the King and Queen wants their Little Princess to sleep because it's past bed time for you already.." I giggle..kekekeke.. From now on I will try to learn to read so I can read Fairytale books... kekekeke

 

 

"Can I have last request before I sleep???" I ask both of them.. I really wanted to do this even before but I am scared that Goddess might not like it...

 

 

"Why I suddenly got scared of your question PRINCESS??" OMO! I am no longer Dev, Dee, Lil Dev??? Goddess is calling me Princess already...kekekekeke

 

 

"Go on Princess, what is it??" The King asked.. kekekekeke.. Daddy King??? ANI!!! Doesn't suit him.. Daddy Jerk is still the best... I finally sat down and look at them with cutest puppy eyes that I could show to them...

 

 

"Can we..... can we......Can we have family hug???" I look at them.. and they just look at me... Both didn't say anything... I guess it means NO... *pouts* I lied down on bed again in between Goddess and Daddy Jerk and snuggle close to Goddess.. I hugged her so tight... I feel sad.. I don't know why.. But I really want a Family Hug...

 

 

"It's ok if you don't want too.. Goodnight.." I said in my softest and saddest tone.. But I really want a FAMILY HUG!!! Can you tell Goddess & Daddy Jerk that it is just a FAMILY HUG!!!

 

 

"Tell me Love are we raising soon to be Actress in here?? I am pretty sure she is good in making people feel guilty all of a sudden.. I bet she is better than Changmin when it comes to acting.. I swear this kid knows how to play her cards..." EH??? What are they talking about.. I am not acting, I PROMISE YOU ALL! This is not part of the PLAN(are you sure Dev??)... kekekekeke... Please i really want a FAMILY HUG!!!

 

 

"You are an actor so I guess she got it from you... Aigoo... You two will be the death of me... Dee, why do you want a family hug??" OMO! Will they give me what I want??

 

 

"Because I want to feel it too.." I said to Goddess but not letting go.. I hug her more... Then I suddenly felt I was being squezzed in the middle.. I look at Goddess and I saw Daddy Jerk hand on Goddess. Goddess used it as a pillow and Daddy Jerk other hand is hugging me & Goddess.. I smiled... Is this a Family Hug already???...

 

 

"Are you happy now Little Princess?? This will be our Family Hug at night.." kkkyyyaaahhhh!!!

 

 

"NEH!!!!!! I love you Goddess! I love you Daddy Jerk!... Daddy jerk I can't hug you because I am hugging Goddess already.. I'll hug you next time.. Arasso?? Goodnight!" I heard both chuckle...

 

 

"Arasso... Goodnight Princess!" I smiled..

 

 

"Goodnight Princess..." Goddess said and kissed me on my head.... After few minutes, I started to close my eyes but before I could totally fall asleep I heard Daddy Jerk & Goddes talking...

 

 

"Mianhe Dara for what I said earlier... It was just my protectiveness kicked in and...."

 

 

"It's ok Jae... Though I was really hurt with what you said but let's forget about it.. It's done and we can't do anything about it anymore..."

 

 

"No.. I said stupid stuff so I deserve a punishment for that.. Mianhe again Love..."

 

 

"Love.....Thank you....." That's the last thing I heard before I totally fall asleep with a smile on my face because of a FAMILY HUG!!!!! wink

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear readers I hope you like my update...

 

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

 

antoine23 thank you again for the banner...

 

 

Subscribe and Comment :)