The Devil on the MOVE

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

I would like to thank antoine23 for the banner.. She made 3 banner and I will post alternately in every chapter..

I really do appreciate it..... Thank you again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Jaejoong POV*

 

 

I went to my room and left them all the pool side. I can't approached Dara after what happened. I thought we will be alright but my stupid mouth betrayed me again! Dammit! But I am happy to know that she loves me. All I need now is a great plan to win her over.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Oh God!!! No No No No!!!" After Dara pushed me away, she started crying. I panicked. I put my boxer on first before hugging her. Oh hell, I am aching but I can ignore this. It breaks my heart seeing her like this.. Why is she crying?? Is she regretting what we are just doing... Realization suddenly washed over me... OH !!! I must probably shocked her.. Why am I being jerk again??.. Tell me, I am really a ert???!! Ggaahh!!! I should have tried to control myself. Me & my stupid hormones are really to blame..

 

 

"Love what's wrong??? Please tell me.. I'm begging you.." I managed to talk because I really want to know why is she crying though I have an idea why she is acting like that but still I want to hear her say it.

 

 

"You!! You are the wrong in this picture!!! I don't want a complicated life!! Me and Dee are perfectly fine without you.... Why do you have to come back again??... Why do you have to make me feel everything again??... Why do you have to make me LOVE you again... Why???!!! And then after you get what you want you will leave me again. You will leave Me & Jaedee like what you did before.. After taking me, you just dumped me like !.. I hate you so much for making me feel like trash!" Now I understood why. I probably traumatized her after I make love with her and then left her the next day. How stupid I am for being too confident that everything will be alright in a short span of time. You are damn full of yourself Kim Jaejoong!! Argh!! What should I do for you to trust me Dara. What should I do for me to be able to take that pain away. I lifted her chin and make her look into my eyes.

 

 

"Remember this my love.. The thing that I did before will NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND LEAVING YOU AND JAEDEE WILL NEVER BE AN OPTION ANYMORE!! I will never choose my career over you.... You two are MY LIFE now! You have my heart even before and until now!.......... I LOVE YOU SANDARA PARK.... WITH ALL OF ME!" Then I sealed it with a kiss. At first she is not responding but later on she did and I smile triumphantly. After the long liplocking we shared she suddenly pushed me but not hard. I must have shocked her. I didn't protest but instead pulled her for another hug.. She didn't protest at all.

 

 

"Love, I know I am a Jerk then but I assure that when I told you I love you. I really do mean it. I am sorry for all the things that I have done to you and I am sorry for what had happened earlier. I hope you didn't think I took advantage of you.." After saying those words she looked at me with flushed face.

 

 

"Amm.. We need to hurry.. Bom will be mad if we are late. I'll go have a shower first." Damn. I forgot Bom! Argh!.. It's still a puzzle to me how this girls were able to live with her. She is one hell of a crazy woman to begin with. 

 

 

"Oh right! I'll just go to my room. Amm. Just wait for me here. Let's go down together. Arasso?" I looked at her and she nodded. I smiled and left the bathroom. Then I rushed to my room and had a cold shower. After couple of minutes, I hurried back to Dara's room because Bom for sure will throw a fit if we will keep them waiting. When I went to where the room is, my jaws dropped upon seeing her. How could CL let her wear that kind of clothes.

 

 

 

"Love, what are you wearing???" I tried to ask her in my calmest tone. But I swear I am close to removing my clothes and rather let her wear my shirt. She even looked at me curiously then look at herself.

 

 

"Amm.... A summer outfit... Where going to Jeju right? So I think Chaerin just want me to wear comfortable outfit. Why? What's wrong?" She even managed me to ask what's wrong? Damn this woman. Does she always wear like this?? Doesn't she know how tempting she is right now and NO MAN in this world would never take a chance to glance at her creamy legs and I swear I might end up beating couple of man if I saw them oggling at my woman...

 

 

"IT'S TOO REVEALING!! Get change!!" I suddenly exclaimed.. I didn't intend to yell but I swear I am close to that if she will not get change.. She raised her brows at me.. Really this woman is trying my patient..

 

 

"Why would I do that??? There is no way, I will get change.." ARGH!!!

 

 

"Oh please Dara.. Will you please get change!! We are not going out in this room not until you get change!!! Men will gawk at you when they saw you! Have a little bit shame of yourself will you!!!" I exploded.. Dammit! Did I just told her awhile ago that I am no longer a Jerk but here I am again trying to revive the word JERK in my system..

 

 

"What did you say KIM JAEJOONG??!!" I know she is mad but heck I will not allow her to go out wearing like that..

 

 

"I said get change!!! For heaven sake Dara.. You already have a daughter.. You don't have to flaunt your body like that! You look like a , ready to...." Before I could even finished she slap me hard and then she walked out and banged the door so hard..... Damn!! What did I just said for her to act like tha............... O.O

 

 

"OH SH*T!!!!!!!!" I called her !!! Dammit!!!!!!!!

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

ARGH!!! STUPID STUPID KIM JAEJOONG!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!!! I am going crazy. I seriously need to learn how to shut my mouth!!! I think, I will be sleeping in this room alone. How I wish Dee will pick me up again in my room and let me sleep with them. I am starting to get used to it and I love the feeling of waking up in the morning seeing their faces. Aaahhhh!!! I even forgot to say sorry and explain to her why I said those words.. I'TS OFFICIAL!! KIM JAEJOONG IS A JERK!!! Aisht!!!!!!

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

Wanna know my first task???????

 

 

It's called Operation Daddy Jerk & Goddess in one house and one room!..

 

 

Junnie said, I have to make my Daddy Jerk stay with us from now on because parents should live in one house and Mommy and Daddy should stay in one room.. Daddy Jerk should not have a separate room from Goddess... I have to make sure also that daddy Jerk things is inside our room... Barbie said also if Goddess says NO.. I should throw tantrums on her and never stop not until she say Yes... kekekekekeke...

 

 

After dinner we all went back together but Goddess and Daddy Jerk are still no talking to each other. I feel sad. Both of them also are ignoring me. *pouts* Then I look at my Uncle and Aunts signalling me about the plan.. I nodded to them and smile...

 

 

"GGGOOOODDDDDEEEESSSSS!!!!!!" I exclaimed happily...

 

 

"OMO!!! Yah Dee! You startled me!" I heard my Uncle & Aunts laughing even Daddy Jerk is laughing. kekeke

 

 

"Goddess.... I want Daddy Jerk in our room.. Arasso???" I am looking at Goddess but her expression is like she's about to say no.. I look at Daddy Jerk and she gave me two thumbs up.. kekekekekeke.. Atleast Daddy Jerk is happy but why is Goddess not happy???

 

 

"NO! Now come on we need to rest!" OMO! Goddess said no.. She started walking and stop infront of our door. I started to walk but stop a bit far away from Goddess. I look around and I saw that everyone is already infront of their door except Me and Daddy Jerk. They are looking at us.

 

 

"But I want Daddy Jerk to sleep with us again..." I pouted and started to act hurt..

 

 

"When I say NO its A NO JAEDEE! Now get inside before I punish you for being a brat again!" OMO!!! Should I start throwing my tantrums now??? Or a bit later???? Aigoo.. This is hard... I look at Goddess with my puppy eyes hoping she will change her mind...

 

 

"But I really do want him to be with us Goddess... I want Daddy Jerk to live with us.. Daddies should always be with Mommy and kids right?? But why you don't want it?? If Daddy Jerk will sleep in other room then we are not family! I don't like it!" I told her. I bow down and play with my finger.

 

 

"I told you already when I say NO it's a NO!! Why don't you listen to me Jaedee! Do you really want me to punish you for being a brat again!" That's it... Barbie, Chee & Lolli will help me anyway if Goddess will really punish me.

 

 

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITHOUT DADDY JERK WITH US!!! I WANT DADDY JERK!!! I WILL SLEEP ON THE CARPET AND I WILL NOT SLEEP INSIDE NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YES!!!" I told Goddess. But before she could say anything which I think I shocked her I ran inside and grab a pillow with a blanket. Then I put it right infront of Goddess room and I lied down.. kekekekeke...

 

 

"Jaedee what are you doing???!!! Don't try my patience young one or you will get it from me!!" Goddess exclaimed.. OMO!! I turned my back to her and face the wall.. I ignore my Goddess..

 

 

"Aammm... Dee, do you want to sleep in my room?" Daddy Jerk said...

 

 

"If Goddess will be there then I will sleep there but if no Goddess and Daddy Jerk in one room then I will sleep her outside!" I said without looking at them.

 

 

"FINE YOU SLEEP THERE!!!" My eyes widened and I look at Goddess... She just look at me and turn her back and about to go inside.. I should do something...

 

 

"WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GODDESS DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!! GODDESS DOESN'T WANT ME ANYMORE!!!!! BARBIE I WANNA GO BACK TO SEOUL!!!! I DON'T LIKE GODDESS ANYMORE!!!!!!" I started crying and throw tantrums. Daddy Jerk went to my side and carried me to stop me from crying...

 

 

"SSsshhhh Baby stop crying.. Your Mommy loves you ok.. Don't think that way............ Dara...." I tighten my hug to Daddy Jerk when I heard him calling Goddess...

 

 

"Don't start with me Jae... That kid is being a brat again and I won't tolerate it anymore.. She can't have her way all the time.." I started crying again after hearing what she said.

 

 

"Why are you like that?? Why you don't want me to be happy Goddess??.. I just want my Daddy! I just want to have like my friends in school have. They have a Daddy & Mommy with them. They even show me their family picture which I don't have! I want to be with you two always! If you don't want to be together then I don't want to be with you two also! I'll just stay with either my Aunts and Uncle!" I said and started crying again... I wiggle from Daddy Jerk's hold for him to put me down. When he did I look at my Aunts.

 

 

"Come on Jaedee.. From now on stay with Barbie.... Dara, I hope you know what are you doing! Come baby..." Barbie said... I started walking to where Barbie is while crying.. I didn't even look at my Daddy Jerk & Goddess.. But even before I could reach Barbie, I heard Goddess voice...

 

 

"ARGH!!! Fine!!! Come on Jaedee, your Daddy JERK will sleep with us!" OMO!!!!! YES!!!!

 

 

"Kkkkkyyyyaaahhhh!!!" I run to Goddess and let her carry me then I kiss her many many many times and hug her..

 

 

"I LOVE YOU GODDESS!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!" I happily said.. I look at Daddy Jerk and I also do the thumbs up at him like what he did awhile ago..kekekeke.. Daddy Jerk came closer and ruffle my hair...

 

 

"Now you love me and I am the best! Tsk tsk..." kekekekekeke..

 

 

"Of course because you already allowed Daddy Jerk to sleep with us!..kekekeke" I smiled at Goddess and I look at my Aunts and Uncle and give them Thumbs up also... kekekekeke...

 

 

"Now now.. since the Drama is over, we better rest now.. Goodnight everyone!" Barbie said and I wave my hands to them..

 

 

"Goodnight everyone!!! I Love You all!!!" I said and blow a kiss to them. Then we went inside the room. Me and Daddy Jerk smiling to each other and do a high-five after...kekekekeke

 

 

I Park Jaedee have done the first task perfectly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for errors if there are any.

 

 

Once again thanks to antoine23 for the banners..

I will upload the remaining two on my next update..

 

Thank you my dear readers for the love.