Happy

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Start reading from CHAPTER 22... I did a double update....

 Sorry for the error in advance..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JAEJOONG POV*

 

 

I was already on the verge on killing Donghae if not only we are on the public and for sure Dara will not like it. Tell me, why I got mad at her again?? Did I only give that pest a chance to get close to her. Yes, I will call him pest.. Because he is a pest for me! Aisht! I was to engrossed in plotting on killing the pest in my head when I saw my lovely daughter going to where her Mommy is. Oh great now he got my precious baby's attention. He is so gonna get it from me..

 

 

When I saw my daughter with them already she started dragging her Mommy away from the pest. My smile got wider when I know what my daughter is doing. THAT'S MY LIL' GIRL! She really knows when to make me happy. Ah this kid will get a very precious gift from me. Should I force Dara now to have a brother for her?? ANI.. ANI.. What am I thinking, she will butcher me and feed me instantly to the sharks if I do that.. Then I look at the two VIP in my life who's infront of me now. I smiled brightly to them. I grab Jaedee and let her sit on my lap and pull Dara to sit beside me. I smiled at her and she did the same. My heart did a back flip when she smiled at me. And a butterfly on my stomach appeared again.. Aigoo, I am really inlove to this woman..

 

 

Then my face lit up when my daughter mention the DATE. I swear I want to kill Junsu sometimes for teaching my daughter such words but then again it has advantage you know. Seeing how my daughter just blurted out the words that I want a DATE with her Mommy and she said Yes was already a chance for me to give her surprise. My friend will tease me non-stop again because me the Kim Jaejoong was beaten by my daughter in asking her Mommy for a Date.. Aigoo.. Anyway, I should plan it tonight with the boys. I want to surprise her tomorrow.

 

 

Wanna know what crack me up also?? When she threaten us about dating others and we will see a MINI PARK BOM.. I was so shocked thinking, a 4 year old as PARK BOM.. Should I be scared by that or be happy??? Even Dara was not happy to hear it also... But I laugh at the thought of it. I really wanna see what a Mini Park Bom would do...

 

 

"YAH BOMMIE-AH!!!! Seriously????? MINI PARK BOM??? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!!" Dara yelled as soon as she recovered and went near the pool to just get closer to Bom who's at the pool.

 

 

"YAH YAH YAH!!! Aren't you happy she idolized me??? It's good you have a MINI PARK BOM you know.. Everyone will be scared to her when she grows up!" Bom proudly said.. I swear even before I really want to strangle Bom but then again I can't do that because she will butcher me first before I could strangle her. Yeah, I admit.. She's scary.. Even our resident play boy can't win to her.

 

 

"Oh yeah right! If I will have a MINI PARK BOM, I will always be called in school because my daughter just beat someone and I don't want to have a daughter as crazy as you!!" And I do agree with my future wife..

 

 

"YAH!! I am not that brutal you know! Only sometimes when it's needed!" Bom answered back.. You see this girls are used to bickering to each other but at the end of the day they still found hapiness with each others arm. That's how tight their bond is.

 

 

When the two is still engrossed with their word fight, I saw my daughter slowly going to her mother and I know what she is up to. Aigoo this kid has full of trick up on her sleeves.. I swear, sometimes I want her to stay away from our friends because they influence her so much. When I look at everyone they are grinning, waiting for the very moment so they could laugh hard. But before Jaedee could push Dara to the swimming pool, I grabbed her hands away from her Mommy. She pouted at me but I silence her signaling her to be quite. While the people on the pool just groaned.

 

 

"YAH KIM!! MUST YOU REALLY RUIN THE MOMENT!!" Chaerin yelled and everyone are looking at me. Then Dara turned around and was shocked seeing me behind her. I smiled at her crookedly. Then her eyes widened when realization hits her. I am up to something...

 

 

"OH NO YOU WILL NOT!!!!! Kkkkkkyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" She then push me and run away. But before she could go to far I ran after her then when I reach her I grab her waist pulling her to me. She started kicking and pushing my arms away but sorry Kim Jaejoong is strong enough..

 

 

"KKKKYYYAAAAHHHH!!!! Let me go! Let me go!" She yelled and yelled.. Then I turned her around to face me...

 

 

"Don't worry love, I won't hurt you..." I told her then I stole a quick peck on her lips making her stop.. Now she started blushing, If Jaedee is closer she will be teased to death again by our little monster. But then again I spoke to early...

 

 

"KKkkkkkkyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Daddy Jerk kiss Goddess!!!!!!!!!" I stole a glance to where our little devil is and I laugh when she started clapping and jumping.. Aigoo this one.. How old she is anyway to look like she feel so giddy seeing us like this. Then I saw Donghae walking away. I smirk. Take that Donghae. And I look back at Dara, remembering why I chased her.

 

 

"Ready my Love???"

 

 

"HUH??" She asked curiously then I carry her bridal style then run to where the swimming pool is. When she realize what will happen to us, she tighten her hold to my neck and lean her head to my chest then started screaming. I smile at her gesture then I jumped instantly when we reach the swimming pool and good splashing sounds was heard. When we are under the water already she didn't let go of my hands and she started panicking.. Can't she swim?? That hits me... She can't swim!! Oooohhhh .... Why did I forgot about it... I then swim up bring her with me but didn't let her go..

 

 

"Don't let me go.. Please.. Don't let me go... I can't swim...." She said instantly after catching her breath.. She wrapped herself to me like a Koala Bear.. Thank God I am strong enough or else we will both get drown.. 

 

 

"Sorry for doing that.. And don't worry I won't let you go.. EVER!" And my stupid heart and mouth got along together which didn't pass to the nosy people around us... And the teasing begun...Aigoo...

 

 

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

To be honest I am happy. I don't know but I am happy being with him again or is it because my daughter is very happy that I don't want to hurt her anymore. But then again probably because I can no longer deny that I love this Jerk.

 

 

But still, I don't know If I am still going along with everything just to make my daughter happy. I worked hard to build the wall inside me and I am not sure if I am ready to break that wall. If he can prove he can protect us from getting hurt then maybe I could really be with him again not just as a father of my child but as a couple and a family.

 

 

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

 

I am really happy that Daddy Jerk and Goddess are no longer arguing or fighting that much. But I still have one last task to make sure they will not be separated again like before...

 

 

You wanna know what is it???

 

 

THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED!!!

 

 

How am i gonna make them get married???????????? I NEED HELP.....

 

 

Oh, I need to get them married soon so I can have Brother soon.. Well, that's whay Barbie said...

 

 

Once we are back home I will ask a lot of people how they get married.. kekekekeke.. I want to surpise my whole family.. I won't inform my Uncle and Aunt as well.. kekekekeke

 

 

I PARK JAEDEE will be MINI PARK BOM for the meantime....

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update for everyone. I know it .. Sorry.. Hope you still like it..

I was more enjoying updating She's an Idol and a Gangster.. Kekekekekeke

 

This is a gift updating my fics with couple of chapters.. :D

 

Thank you everyone..