Y so rude?

Just a kiss~

Chapter II

 

“I really hate you Jisoo.” Mingyu huffs, glaring at Jisoo with crossed arms over his chest.

 

Yesterday was yet another unlucky day for Mingyu. Not because he's being tutored again, but the fact his tutor will be the person he really don't like that much for some weird reasons. Maybe the most unlucky day for his life. So weird.

 

“Woah woah, take it easy there my son. It's true I'm not available anymore for tutoring and even if I'm free, I will not accept the offer if it's you.” Jisoo sips his drink.

 

“I thought you were my true best friend. You're so mean.” Mingyu puts his hands on his chest acting really hurt and offended.

 

“Seriously Mingyu, I doubt you and your tutor will be friends. As always.” Soonyoung laughs when he saw Mingyu's ugly expression.

 

“I don't even know why we are friends with you though.” Jihoon adds.

 

“Me neither. You all are bunch of ugly pips, though.” Mingyu loves imitating Jihoon's accent.

 

“You're included to the bunch, my son.”

 

“If you didn't do those cute puppy eyes when you accidentally spill your shake on my uniform on the very first day of school, you may ended in the clinic.” Soonyoung squeals when Mingyu does it again and this time, with pout. Yeah, Soonyoung's weakness is when someone doing aegyo. Except Jihoon. He's not cute for him. He's nightmare.

 

“Back to reality. Who will be your tutor now? I hope he will not get tired of you my son.” Jihoon asks feeling bad for his new tutor. “Well, I still remember that Younghyun guy. He ended up crying over us saying already he gave up. He didn't even got the chance to tutor you. What a pity.”

 

“Don't even ask, please.”

 

“Who?” Jihoon says with a serious tone and Mingyu knows that something will happen when he refuses to say it.

 

“That Jeon Wowoo. Satisfied?” Mingyu bluntly says, no interest at all.

 

“Oh. I hope that person can- wait. WHAT?!” Soonyoung almost screams. Jisoo chokes on his bottled water while Jihoon's face shows interest.

 

“You heard it right.”

 

“Oh, so my son gets a chance to know this person he hates for no reason then they will fall in love soon.” Jihoon teases Mingyu which earns with a Mingyu's infamous disgusting expression exclusive for his friends only.

 

“Wish for your grave, my grandfather.” Mingyu rolls his eyes then lands at eating Jisoo and a question pops on his mind. He smirks when he remembered something.

 

“So, my father, who is this lucky student you will tutor?” Mingyu smiles evilly when he saw Jisoo stiffs on his place. Jisoo just smiles awkwardly, relaxing the tension around him.

 

“S-some student from lower year. H-he asked me to tutor him on English and Math.” Jisoo wipes his cold sweats over his forehead. Mingyu can sense something very interesting now.

 

“I'm afraid he's not from the lower year. May I know who is that person?” Mingyu's smile changes to smirk when he feels Jisoo can't look at him. The other two seem sensing something around so they attentively listen now.

 

“None of your business, my son.” Jisoo tries to change the tensing topic since the other two are still oblivious around, “Guys, you know there's a new amusement park near-”

 

“Please don't change the topic, father.”

 

“Why do you want to know-”

 

“Uhm, Jisoo?” Someone taps Jisoo's shoulder lightly and he can clearly recognize that voice. He looks up to see a smiling Jeonghan. Oh my god, why now.

 

“Oh. I get it~” Soonyoung here singsongs, “so Jisoo's your tutor?” He rests his head on his both hands and is now interested on what's actually happening.

 

“Yes. I ask one of my teachers to have a tutor in Math and he recommended him. Then I ask him the next day and he accept it.” He points at Jisoo and smiles. “I got a bonus because he's also good in English.”

 

“Wow. Really wow Jisoo.” Soonyoung chuckles, “Hello, I'm Soonyoung. This tall cute man here is Mingyu. And that's Jihoon.”

 

“Hello to you all,” Jeonghan bows, “I'm Yoon Jeonghan from the same year of yours but another section. Jisoo always talks about you.”

 

“Since when did you tutor him?” Mingyu asks with a slight smirk pasted on his what-so-called glorious face.

 

“About a month?” Jisoo scratches his head out of embarrassment.

 

“Why didn't you tell us about this?” Jihoon looks from Jisoo to Jeonghan. “You know, he's good at everything.” He looks at Jisoo again then smirks, “He's even good at hiding his feeling over- OUCH! FOODS! FEELINGS OVER FOODS!” Jisoo kicks Jihoon's shin and Jihoon ended up whining in pain. He glares at Jisoo who gulps everything because there's always consequence when it's all about devil Jihoon. I'm so sorry Jihoon. Just shut the up for once.

 

Jeonghan on the other hand just laughs at the scene.

 

“S-so, why are you here?” Jisoo asks Jeonghan with a shy yet bright expression than the usual. Again, Soonyoung over there is squealing while squeezing Mingyu's right cheek because he sees them as a cute couple.

 

“Oh. I'm going to ask you if you can come to our house after class because we're going to have a long quiz in English tomorrow then maybe an advance lesson since our examination will be on next two weeks. But it's okay if you can't.” 

 

“Of course.” Jisoo smiles widely at Jeonghan.

 

Jihoon seems recovered, fire backs again, “What the hell Jisoo! I thought you'll accompany me-” Another one.

 

“Just wait for me at the gate after your class. I will head down as soon as possible.” Jisoo glances on his side and sees Jihoon forcing a smile while enduring the pain down there. Father, Mother, I really love you.

 

“Okay. I will. I need to go now. Thank you. Nice meeting you all.” Jeonghan bows then waves to Jisoo then to others.

 

Jisoo stands up immediately, not trying to look to Jihoon then walks to Soonyoung's place, “Please accompany Jihoon for me Soonyoung, please?” Jisoo whispers while trying to do puppy eyes and Soonyoung seems satisfied with the aegyo, nods happily. “And please tell him I'm so sorry.” Then he runs fast to their room.

 

“ you Jisoo.” Jihoon curses while Mingyu tries to calm him.

 

ღღღ

 

The last class ends up fast and Mingyu is already sulking on his table. Today is the first day of tutoring. How much he wish he can just go home but Mr. Lee is monitoring his attendance. ness.

 

“Bye guys!” Jisoo shouts ready to leave the room. He can't go to his place because there's still a glaring Jihoon. Mingyu just waves at him.

 

“Bye! Man up now Jisoo!” Soonyoung shouts.

 

“Have a dangerous trip, best friend.” Jihoon shouts, laughing at Jisoo's scared reaction. He then faces Mingyu, “Bye Mingyu. I wish a very good luck to him.” Jihoon points at his tutor back facing them, talking to Mr. Lee.

 

“Mingyu! please be good okay?” Soonyoung backhugs Mingyu tightly.

 

“Bye oldies. Yes I will, promise. Not let me go.” No, I don't.

 

The two then leaves the room. Mingyu sighs then starts to pack all his things putting it on his bag. After fixing his things, he waits for Mr. Lee to leave the room.

 

After an exact five minutes, Mr. Lee leaves the room leaving him and his tutor alone. Mingyu sees Wonwoo starting to march right towards him. He crosses his are arms when the latter is already in front of him.

 

“Hello, I'm Jeon Wonwoo.” Wonwoo bows at Mingyu who just hiss. “Mr. Lee asks me tutor you. I hope we can be friends.” Wonwoo says with flat expression.

 

“Kim Mingyu.” I hope not.

 

Wonwoo stretches his right arm, ready to shake hands but Mingyu just looks at him with uninterested expression. He slowly retreats back his hand then clears his throat.

 

“May I?” Wonwoo points at the chair beside Mingyu. Mingyu only nods a little.

 

After seconds of tension around, Wonwoo clears again his throat then starts to talk, “I look at your grades and it's not that bad than what the teachers thought. But you're lacking in Math so, we will start there. Can you please get your book and note book?”

 

Mingyu rolls his eyes then puts his book and note book on his table with force and Wonwoo is surprised with the latter's attitude.

 

“So,” Wonwoo starts with a shaky voice, fixing his eye glasses, “since the coverage will start here, let's first recall so  you can remember the topics.” After recalling the first two topics, they start the session. He starts his tutoring session on the basic topics.

 

After ten minutes of explaining and giving examples, he looks to Mingyu who's just typing on his phone, “Uhm, are you listening? I'm asking you to try solving this.” Wonwoo asks, pointing at the question.

 

“No.”

 

“W-why?” Wonwoo stiffens because the tension is getting thicker.

 

“I don't like. It's boring. Wait, scratch that. You are boring.”

 

“Oh, I'm s-sorry.” Wonwoo lowers his head.

 

Mingyu grunts in annoyance, “I'm done with this. I will leave.” He stands up and walks to the door.

 

“W-wait!” Wonwoo looks up to Mingyu and the latter stops walking, turns around and crosses his arm. “H-how about the tutoring-”

 

“Just tell Mr. Lee it went well then act we are still doing the tutoring session everyday. It's not bad to lie.”

 

Mingyu is at the frame of the door when he turns around again but it really surprises him when he didn't see Wonwoo's annoying expressionless face but another recognizable expression and, is Wonwoo crying? But since ego is all the way, he shrugs the feeling, “And, stop acting good to me. I choose my friend by myself and, you don't make a cut. I actually don't like you from the start so don't even try.” then leaves fast.

 


 

[A/N] Hi again. I'm sorry because I know this is not what you expected. But I like sassy Mingyu.

And, the third chapter will be bit delayed because I still can't think properly. I lose my Korean best friend and hyung last October 24 which is his birthday. I will leave this to you. Don't worry, I will be back as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding. (Proof-read is not my style)