Down you pride bish

Just a kiss~

Chapter III

 

If you would ask Mingyu if he's feeling bad to Wonwoo for saying those words, he would just answer you a flat 'No.' But deep inside, he's feeling very bad for him more than what he did to anyone before. It makes him insane now that he can't sleep at the middle of night.

 

“!” He curses loudly, rolling on his bed continuously until he falls. Another . “Why am I feeling like a bad person?!” He sits up and slaps his face lightly.

 

Mingyu actually started to feel like this after leaving the room where he left Wonwoo alone. He never expected to see a hurt expression from Wonwoo's face and the fact that he clearly saw the tears though he was far from the latter. It makes him lose his mind right now! All he thought after saying that, Wonwoo will just give him a short 'Okay' with no expression but he knows gods out there don't like him that much, so it happened to be the opposite. How he wish he just stopped from talking after seeing that face. y mouth, almighty.

 

“! I want to die now!” He messed his hair. “I should say sorry at least to him tomorrow, I'm still a good person.” The he tries to sleep and letting go his problem.

 

ღღღ

 

“Did you really sleep last night my son?” Jisoo asks him with worry on his voice. “Your eye bags are so dark.”

 

Apparently, Mingyu just slept for two hours. You know, conscience eating his whole being.

 

“Actually not. I had a nightmare.”

 

“Bad to hear that. So Mingyu, how's the tutoring session with that Wonwoo guy? Good start?” Jihoon asks and Mingyu forces a wide smile, an awkward one. But after five seconds of no response, he sighs deeply.

 

“So?” Soonyoung can sense Mingyu did something very terrible.

 

“I feel so bad right now.” Mingyu starts, then tells them everything from the start until the point he said those hurtful words. “…And when I saw his face, I was really surprised.” Everyone gasps in disbelief.

 

“Oh my god Mingyu! Now I really feel bad for him! I told you to be good.” Soonyoung sighs while patting Mingyu’s back.

 

“I know. I will apologize to him later, don’t worry.” Mingyu gives them a sad smile and everyone is so proud of him because this Mingyu here never lets himself apologize to anyone though he did bad things. Egoistic they would say.

 

ღღღ

 

Mingyu is stuffing his things inside his bag when he saw Wonwoo leaving the room. He stands up immediately and follows him. When he’s on the other’s track (of course with some far distance yet can see him) he opens his mouth and is about to call him but no words come out. He groans because his ego is not letting him go easily. Wonwoo is already outside the school yet there’s Mingyu, keeps following him. So he just decided to follow him until they’re far from the school where no one can recognize him. Of course, Mingyu always hides from time to time when Wonwoo always looks back. This is difficult than what I expect. Gawd.

 

Mingyu is hiding on a streetlight post when Wonwoo enters a house which he assumes that’s where he lives. After the door is closed, Mingyu comes out then sighs deeply. This is it. It’s die or die now!

 

Mingyu walks slowly until he reaches the door where Wonwoo enters. He composes himself first, thinking the right words to say and how he will deliver it. He lifts his hand near the door, closes it and is about to knock.

 

“Oh my god this is difficult!” He retreats his knuckle from the untouched door and slaps his face twice, “What if I fail?” He then starts walks back and forth, cold sweats starting to form on his forehead. First attempt, failed.

 

After almost fifteen minutes of walking back and forth and talking to himself, he stops in front of the door. Chill, relax, almighty.

 

Mingyu lifts again his knuckle, closes his eyes tightly. Mingyu then starts his first knock but, no touch. He tries again but then again, no doorWhy the I can’t feel anything?

 

Mingyu opens his eyes abruptly and he is shocked because the first thing he sees is a boy, maybe older but smaller than him, smiling widely like he’s controlling not to laugh. Mingyu’s horrible expression is no help because the boy starts laughing at him. Mingyu really wishes the floor to swallow him now.

 

“Oh my god I’m sorry mister!” The boy clears the formed tears on his eyes, “How can I help you?”

 

“Please kill me now.” Mingyu’s face is already pale due to embarrassment. His statement makes the other laughs even more. He groans then turns around ready to leave because it’s very embarrassing. I think I’m in the wrong house.

 

“Wait!” The boy stops him and scans Mingyu and his uniform, “So, we’re attending the same school!”

 

Mingyu turns again and the boy is now smiling brightly. “Really?” He didn’t even see him before in school.

 

“I’m Seungcheol.” Oh. “And I assume you’re looking for Wonwoo? Because I don’t know you.”

 

“Y-yes. I’m Mingyu by the way.” He tries to flash a bright smile and the Seungcheol guy smiles even more.

 

“Wow! Please come in.”

 

They enter the house and Mingyu scans the whole house. It’s bigger than their house but it’s very comfortable with the interior design and color of surrounding. He sits on the sofa when Seungcheol comes back with two glasses of orange juice. Mingyu thanks him and the other only smiles.

 

“So, what take you here?” Seungcheol asks him.

 

Mingyu remembers why he’s here and he’s feeling nervous now, “U-uhm, you know, Wonwoo is my classmate—”

 

“You’re in the same year with Wonwoo and me?”

 

“Wait. What?” Mingyu chokes and Seungcheol pats his back, mumbling sorry. “I’ve never seen you in school before.”

 

Seungcheol chuckles, “I’m just a transferee this year because my mother insisted me to attend the same school with Wonwoo. I think you know Jeonghan. We’re in the same section. But I’m not always going outside the room or participating on activities. But I’m not anti-social. I’m just lazy, just sleeping every break time.” Both of them laugh loudly.

 

“But I never see you with Wonwoo. Does he really have friends?” Mingyu can see Seungcheol’s bright smile changes into a sad one. Oh .

 

“You know, Wonwoo doesn’t have friends other than me.” Seungcheol gives him a sad look. Mingyu is feeling bad for him even more.

 

“I’m sorry. I feel bad even more.”

 

“I assume you’re behind Wonwoo’s tears yesterday.” Mingyu looks at Seungcheol with wide eyes. The latter just gives him a gloomy smile. “I get it. You’re here because you are going to apologize, right?” Mingyu only nods and the bright Seungcheol comes back. “Great! I see you’re sincere with your apologies so let me tell you something.” Seungcheol readjusts his position to a more comfortable one, “You know, Wonwoo is always in poker face.”

 

“I know.”

 

“But not because he’s bored. My parents adopted him when he was only one year old.” Seungcheol chuckles when Mingyu does it again, the horrible face, “His parents died in a car accident. I always think of him as my true younger brother. We were always happy all the time. We never fight even until now. He was ten when my parents told the truth. Wonwoo of course cried but he still, nothing happened. He slowly accepted it and very thankful that his parents have very good friends. He still thinks of us as his true family. Since then, he used his true surname but I really love to call him Choi Wonwoo more.” Seungcheol stops for a while then continues, “But when he was thirteen he became the target of bullying because he doesn’t have parents and they said he was boring for being awkward. I tried to defend him because it hurts me when I always see him crying. It breaks my heart, even my parents. He only needed friends but when no one really wanted to try, he soon gave up and he became like that since then. I never see him smiling. My parents said we should still show him we love him so that he will make any distance. Good thing he still recognizes us, but only us. Sure, he’s an awkward person but believe me, he’s very lovely and caring.”

 

“I’m so sorry.” Mingyu looks down because he never thought Wonwoo experienced that.

 

“It’s okay. But hey, I heard many of girls are into him though. I always but he shrugs the subject. He’s not interested. He even never like or dated someone. But time will come right?”

 

“Y-yeah. I also never like someone before.”

 

“Really? I like someone. That person is short and that person’s hair looks fluffy.” Both of them laughs and Mingyu wants to ask but he thinks of his privacy and they just know each other right now. “So, go now there. That’s his room.” Seungcheol points at the white painted door. “I will go back to my room now. Good luck!” Seungcheol stands up and and waves at him giving him a thumbs up.

 

When Seungcheol enters his room and closes the door, Mingyu stands up as well and goes directly to Wonwoo’s door. He sighs deeply and knocks the door three times. He hears some footsteps and he becomes nervous as hell. The door opens revealing Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo looks surprised when he saw Mingyu in front of his room looking down. Mingyu scratches his head before looking up to Wonwoo, “H-hey.” Mingyu scans his face and bit surprised because Wonwoo is not wearing eye glasses.

 

Baduump baduump…

 

“I-I’m here to… you know… say sorry for yesterday. I didn’t mean to say it. I just can’t control myself.” Mingyu’s voice stutters, “I’m sorry.” Wonwoo just blinks, “A-and, y-you are not boring, I-I swear.” He looks away from Wonwoo. Cold sweats, red face. “I-I just realize I want… I want to be… uhm… friends with you.”

 

Baduump baduump…

 

“Plus y-you look g-good without eye glasses.” Mingyu compliments. When he didn’t hear any response, he looks back to Wonwoo worriedly and that’s how Mingyu’s heart starts to beat wildly for the very first time, his blood rising up to his face.

 

Baduump baduump…

 

Wonwoo is smiling brightly to him, “I want to be your friend too.”

 

Baduump baduump…

 

Mingyu stares at Wonwoo’s red lips that look so soft that it makes him want to kiss him. His lips…

 

Baduump baduump…

 

He looks back to Wonwoo, straight to his eyes. He looks like an angel smiling

 

Baduump baduump…

 

And Kim Mingyu is officially in love.

 


 

[A/N] Chapter 3 is finished! 100+ subs for two chapters is such an achievement. Thank you :)

I'm already fine now, after my korean best friend passed away. I'm so sad that I can't see him for the last time. Hyung, rest peacefully now there.

And, congrats to SVT for staying in top 5 for 8 consecutive weeks in music show charts. Such a great era for SM17ES :D 

Still, proff-read is not my style. Hoho.