Knight in school uniform

Just a kiss~

Chapter VII

 

Today is the last day of their examination week and Jihoon sighs in relief. He studied very well since he needs to maintain his grades up until this last examination this school year. As of you know, he’s just behind Jisoo’s awesomeness in studying. Not that he competes with him because he doesn’t even care about the rank. All he cares about is all his grades should be at least 80% above because the music school he wants to attend for college has the qualification based on skills and of course high grades. Well, that means Jisoo and Wonwoo are all piece of hot geeks at their school.

 

“Time’s up! Please pass your paper finish or not.” The students slowly stand up cheering (some are crying, literally) before passing it to their teacher. He glances at his friends and chuckles. Mingyu is sulking on his table looks like he might faint soon. Jisoo just wakes up from his thirty-minute nap. That prince breaks again his record in finishing the test. Wonwoo is out of nowhere and he assumes that he already leaves the room. And there’s Soonyoung already busy with his phone, his ugly eyes glued to the screen. Jihoon furrows his brows as to why this becomes interested with his phone. It’s been already days since he noticed it and the continuous beeping sound of his message alert every minute annoys the hell of him. He scrunches his nose in disgust when Soonyoung smiles widely. The so creepy.

 

Jihoon passes his test paper and bows at their teacher. He then proceeds to Jisoo’s table where Mingyu, Soonyoung as well as Wonwoo and Jeonghan are already there.

 

“What’s that ing beeping sound?”

 

“None of your beeping business.” Jihoon glares at Soonyoung who’s not even giving him a look. He will just skin him alive later.

 

When the teacher leaves the room, Mingyu begins to scream out his lungs while messing his hair bit harshly. “Tomorrow will be the result and I think I will die in nervousness! I can’t think properly now!”

 

“Calm the Minggu. It will go well I swear. Unless you mismatch the answers again.” Jihoon mumbles the last sentence and Mingyu gives him a pitiful expression.

 

Jihoon ignores the deadly cutie pie there, “Hey. Let’s go to cafeteria. I’m starving as hell.” He suggests since he didn’t had a chance to eat breakfast today.

 

“Mingyu and I will go to Mr. Lee in just a bit.” Wonwoo answers, still patting the sulking boy there.

 

“Us too.” Jisoo points at Jeonghan and the latter nods. “You can go with Soonyoung.”

 

“Ugh. Never mind.” Jihoon rolls his eyes. He immediately turns his heels before walking out of the room.

 

ღღღ

 

Jihoon just buys a burger before leaving the cafeteria because he lost his appetite. He doesn’t want to eat alone there. Being alone is very boring and he’s sure with that. Those es always decline him every time, even the idea of hanging out or sleep over. Well, he understands them but it’s already a week since he goes home alone and it makes him very sad. Yes, Jihoon has feelings too so don’t judge him.

 

Then the thought of the boy last week comes to his mind. How the hell I can’t see him until now? He keeps looking around the school just to see him or even greet him. They didn’t even introduce to each other that’s why Jihoon doesn’t even know who he is and what section he’s from. He’s indeed cute for his taste.

 

Jihoon knows he’s not attracted to girls at all. He is, but in a very rare situation. Meaning, he’s biual but he’s not aware of it. His parents already know it since last year and they are nothing to be against with it because they can’t force him. Even Jisoo, Mingyu and Soonyoung know he swings that way. They love him and they respect him no matter what happens. His father just gives him advice like if he falls to a girl then make a baby right away. Of course he wants to make a family. But in this situation, it’s very difficult. He will end up in adopting children but it’s not that bad either.

 

He continues to walk mindlessly not even realizing he’s already at the other side of the school building. He turns left unconsciously when his phone beeps and he immediately fishes it out before reading the message.

 

2:01pm Kwon Soonyoung: We’re already heading at the gate. Come down asap

 

“What the ?!” He continues to step forward not aware that he’s already in the stair. He’s about to reply when he feels his right foot is not stepping on a concrete floor and he feels his body is not balanced. Jihoon is about to fall down when someone pulls his right arm causing his to turn around before helping him gaining the balance.

 

“Are you okay?” It’s a boy yet Jihoon’s mind is still blank from what actually happened. The boy asks with a soothing yet worried tone.

 

Jihoon stares at him for merely ten seconds before he gains his consciousness. “YOU!” He points at the boy.

 

“What me?” The boy points at him.

 

“You’re the boy last week!”

 

The boy chuckles at Jihoon’s cuteness. “Yes. And I forgot to introduce. I’m Seungcheol. Choi Seungcheol.” The Seungcheol guy smiles and Jihoon is melting at how bright his smile is.

 

“I’m L-Lee Jihoon.” He smiles back.

 

The next seconds become awkward. Jihoon coughs when he feels Seungcheol is still holding his wrist tightly. “U-uhm… Your hand.” Jihoon sees how the blush creeps at Seungcheol’s face and that makes him blush too because this boy is really cute.

 

“O-oh. I’m sorry.” Seungcheol retreats his hand immediately before giving him an awkward smile.

 

“Thank you about last time. You know, the rain.” Jihoon looks down because it’s embarrassing that his face is hot and red. He plays with his fingers instead.

 

“N-no worries.” Seungcheol rubs his neck while looking at the small boy. He smiles at how cute Jihoon is with midget sized height. “A-are you busy right now?”

 

“Why is that?” Jihoon looks up to see how shades of red fit at Seungcheol’s cheeks.

 

“I just want to talk to you. To know you better like, we can be friends.” Seungcheol looks away a bit when Jihoon stares at him.

 

“Sure. Let’s go at SVT café now. I want to try their foods there. You know it?”

 

“Yes. I went there before. It’s good.” Seungcheol says with delight in his eyes.

 

“Really?” Jihoon clasps his hands in excitement. “I will treat you then. As my thank you for helping me.”

 

“Wait. You don’t even treat your friends.” Seungcheol’s eyes widened when Jihoon gives him a confused look.

 

“How do you know that?”

 

“Uh… A guess.” Seungcheol sighs in relief when Jihoon looks satisfied with his answer. I’m not a stalker I swear!

 

Jihoon’s phone beeps again. Soonyoung and the rest of his friends are already at the gate. “I guess I will go first. I don’t want my friends to see us. Let’s just meet there okay? See you later. Don’t be late.” He gives him a wave before running downstairs.

 

“Okay. See you.” Seungcheol shouts. His lips curl upwards painfully because the person he likes already noticed him. What a great for him.

 

ღღღ

 

Jihoon immediately runs down the school building after getting his bags and things. When he walks out the building, he sees Soonyoung waving his arms.

 

“What took you so long?” Mingyu asks him.

 

“I just walked around because it’s boring.” Jihoon crosses his hand while acting very mad.

 

“Guys! Let’s eat meat now! School hell is finally over!” Jisoo suggests and everyone cheers as they agree with it.

 

“I can’t go.” Jihoon just bluntly declines it and everyone eyed him in disbelief.

 

“I’m sorry Jihoon?” Soonyoung furrows his brows because this is the first time he declined the idea of hanging out with them. This is new!

 

“Apology accepted.” Jihoon flickers his bangs. “Well then, I’m going now. See you tomorrow. Bye es.”

 

“Wow.” Mingyu says in disbelief. “Jihoon just rejected it. Wow.” On the other hand, Jeonghan and Wonwoo are confused on what’s happening.

 

Mingyu then spots Seungcheol just near them. “Ayo Seungcheol!” He shouts before running towards him.

 

“Yes Minggu?” Seungcheol asks.

 

“Do you want to hang out with us? I will introduce you to my friends.” Mingyu insists but Seungcheol immediately rejects it.

 

“I’m going to meet someone so I can’t. Maybe next time. Sorry.”

 

“Oh. Going to meet your love?” Mingyu pouts.

 

“Maybe? Haha. Don’t you act cool? Stop being cute.” Seungcheol pinches his cheeks. “Well then, I’m going now. I don’t want to be late. See you later at the house okay?” Seungcheol waves at him with a very wide gummy smile proudly showing before jogging out the gate not forgetting to say bye to Wonwoo and Jeonghan who is his new friend just days ago.

 


 

[A/N] Just a short update for Jicheol. Hey! I just want to tell you I will balance all OTPs here so don't worry :D

(No proof-read)