One rainy day bi+ch

Just a kiss~

Chapter VI

 

4:11pm Kim Mingyu: Wonwoo and I can’t wait for you all guys. We are in hurry for incoming examination. Sorry :P

 

4:13pm Hong Jisoo: I left early dudes. Don’t mind waiting for me.

 

4:14pm Kwon Soonyoung: I can’t wait for you Jihoon. I need to go somewhere and it’s important. I’m really sorry Jihoon :( please don’t kill me T^T

 

4:19pm Lee Jihoon: As usual no one will sacrifice their approximate thirty minutes just to wait me. I’m hurt es 3

 

“Those awful es always leave me alone.” Jihoon sighs, putting his phone on his pocket after rapidly typing his message. He starts to pack all his things after the free history class he always attends every Friday. He loves history by the way. There are few students from his batch year who also attend but majority of students are from lower years.

 

 

 

Jihoon is about to go out of the school building when the dark sky starts to rain heavily. of all es. He doesn’t bring an umbrella because the weather forecast says the weather will be fine. Blame them! He looks at the students already leaving the school with their umbrella.

 

It’s almost fifteen minutes passes and here he still is, stranded at the school alone. He groans loudly, giving up on wishing the rain could stop right now because the rain is still pouring heavily.

 

“Uhm, excuse me?” Someone pokes Jihoon’s back causing him to tense up due to dramatic nervousness. He looks back and sees a student looking at him with worry look. “Can’t go home?”

 

Jihoon blinks because he thought he’s the only student here. “Sort of.” He replies with no expression at all.

 

The boy releases a soft ‘oh’ but what Jihoon notices is the blush on his face and it’s weird. Maybe because of the cold weather. “Y-you want to s-share an umbrella with m-me?”

 

“Are you sure?” He asks which he receives a cute nod from this boy. The boy opens his umbrella and he gives a space for Jihoon so they can fit on it.

 

“Thank you.” Jihoon says with a smile.

 

“It’s nothing if it’s you.” The boy blurts out.

 

“What?” Jihoon looks up to him and he caught the boy looking directly at him, his brows already furrowed in confusion.

 

The boy’s eyes widen, almost popping out, on what he just said. He opens then closes his mouth unable to utter a word before breaking the gaze from Jihoon. “I-I m-mean, I l-love helping y-you and other p-people.” He awkwardly clears his throat.

 

Jihoon notices the blush creeping on his face becomes darker and he chuckles. He looks so nervous.

 

The next minute is filled with silence. No one tries to make a conversation. It is still raining but not that heavily now and Jihoon sighs in relief. He looks at the surrounding and the colorful blurred lights from cars and shopsmake him feel happy because it’s very beautiful in his eyes. But sometimes, there are times that something will interrupt your short happiness as a thunder booms loudly in the sky. Jihoon eventually panics and because of that, he hugs the boy tightly and mindlessly. He closes his eyes tightly as he buries his face on the other’s chest. How he hates thunders.

 

The thunder stops and Jihoon opens his eyes slowly. Once he regains his thoughts, his eyes widens from their position. He retreats from the other immediately and all he can see is the boy’s already red face. He apologizes from the commotion but a thunder roars again and this time, Jihoon clutches his both hands on the boy’s right arm. Jihoon looks up to see him smiling. He blushes because he never thought that this guy is very handsome when smiling. He removes his hands from his arms slowly before looking anywhere but him.

 

Seconds after, the boy puts his earphones on Jihoon’s ears. Jihoon tenses up again when the boy’s soft fingers touch his ear. He then hears mellow song playing on the playlist and he smiles widely at ease. He glances through the side and he sees him smiling too.

 

 

 

Jihoon removes the earphones when they reach his house. He gives it to the boy before muttering a soft ‘thank you’ and smiling at him.

 

“No problem. So, see you then next week?” The boy smiles back at Jihoon widely and he nods in anticipation, not minding the blush creeping at his cheeks.

 

Jihoon waves at the retreating boy and he misses the warmth of the other already. His scent, his muscled arms, his smile and even his soft skin that still lingering on his ears. Not forgetting how broad his chest is. Maybe I like him. Just a bit.

 

ღღღ

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jeonghan stares intently at Jisoo’s face and he really adores it. He really likes him for so long time but he’s just looking for the right time to confess his undying love to him. He still remembers when he first saw Jisoo smiles and his heart skips a beat. At first, he keeps denying it to himself but as time passes by, he comes to the conclusion that he likes him as all he thinks every second is about Jisoo. Everything about Jisoo. Jisoo and him.

 

“Jeonghan are you even listening on me?” Jisoo asks Jeonghan who is lately spacing out every minute.

 

“Of course. But I’m sorry, your face distracts me~” Jeonghan coos and that makes Jisoo blush in no time.

 

“W-what are you saying? Please focus. Final examination will be just in three days.” Jisoo’s stuttering voice is noticeable.

 

“Aww. Looks who’s blushing now~” He teases him which makes the other blushes more.

 

“I-I’m not!” Jisoo’s voice cracks and Jeonghan erupts a loud laugh. What a tease, my Jeonghan. Be thankful I really love you.

 

ღღღ

 

Weekend comes fast to Mingyu and he feels like he can’t stand up from nervousness. Today is the day where he agrees to play basketball with the brothers. He looks at the clock and he’s already running out of time from their call time. He searches for a comfortable shirt and a jersey short. After changing his clothes, he looks for his socks and running shoes before putting it on.

 

 

 

Mingyu arrives at the court in time and he can see the two already playing. He enters the open court and the morning sunlight softly touching his tan skin.

 

“Min~ Gyu~” Seungcheol runs fast at him before hugging him. Wonwoo jogs to where they are and waves at him.

 

Mingyu gulps because Wonwoo is not wearing his eyeglasses again. He scans him from head to toe and holy ! He’s wearing a white sleeveless jersey and above the knee shorts which makes his fair skin more exposed. His body looks thin but he is masculine with those formed biceps. He blushes at the thought of touching his skin. He awkwardly greets them with a short ‘Ayo.’

 

When Seungcheol retreats from him, it’s Wonwoo who hugs him but in a brotherly way that makes his body as hard as stone. He can feel his chest on his own and his bare skin on his arms rubbing on his too. He pulls away first because his heart is beating abnormally again. “H-hey Wonwoo.” He greets him with a shy smile. Wonwoo smiles back with more wide. What the hell Wonwoo?!

 

“Let’s start now!” Seungcheol claps and the two nods before heading to the other side of the court.

 

Mingyu watches as Wonwoo dribbles the ball while running, escaping from his and Seungcheol’s strong defense and shooting it to the ring. He never thought he would be this sporty. He scans him as the sunlight reflects on him making his skin glow with sweats dripping on his face. When he looks at his collarbone, he gulps as those formed sweats drip down to his chest.

 

Their first thirty minute game consists of running, laughing and cheering. They enjoy it though it’s only three of them.

 

“Another game?” Wonwoo slings his right arm on Mingyu’s shoulder and Mingyu can smell his lovely scent which is his favorite. Not trusting his mouth on this kind of state, he just nods before standing up.

 

“Mingyu wants another match!” Wonwoo shouts at Seungcheol who is busy playing at the dog one of the joggers own. With one last petting, he stands up before jogging to their place.

 

When the sunlight becomes hotter, they decided to stop playing because it slowly hurts their skin. They sit at the nearest bench just beside the court. Mingyu stares at Wonwoo again and gulps as his hair strands stick messily on his forehead and those beads of sweats dripping on his face that makes him look very hot as hell! He roams down and gulps everything as Wonwoo’s already wet jersey is sticking on his chest and stomach revealing an unseen formed abs that he might faint soon. He looks away quickly when Wonwoo stands up and goes somewhere. Seungcheol comes back with a bottle of water on his hand.

 

“Want some?” Seungcheol asks and Mingyu declines it saying he’s not that thirsty.

 

“Okay. I’ll just change my clothes. It’s kinda wet.” Seungcheol dashes off to the restroom.

 

 

 

Wonwoo comes back with a bottle of water too. He sits next to Mingyu. He opens it and starts gulping it down. Mingyu can’t handle the feelings inside and all he wants is to tackle this hot guy right beside him.

 

After drinking half of the bottle, he puts it down before going to restroom as well.

 

“Wait here. I will change my clothes. I look like a mess.” And then he jogs to the restroom.

 

Mingyu looks at the bottle for seconds. He looks at the surrounding to know if there is still presence of Wonwoo somewhere. When there’s none, he immediately opens the bottle before drinking some water, not forgetting to drink where Wonwoo’s mouth drinks.

 

Indirect kiss: 1

 


 

[A/N] Ayo! Not beta-ed yet. I'm did this for 3 hours last last last midnight but forgot to update XD

Just giving you short updates. I'm out of good plots for next chapters HAHAHA