Café shop flirting

Just a kiss~

Chapter V

 

Once Soonyoung’s friends are nowhere to be seen, he runs immediately to his favorite café just near at their school and walking distance to his home.

 

You see, Soonyoung lied to his friends but of course not purposely. It’s not that he doesn’t want to hang out with them today or whatever but he is always at the café every Tuesday and Thursday which is his only free time from studies and some important matters and today is Thursday. It actually started when his mom requested to pass by the café owned by his close friend in college just two weeks ago and in first attempt, Soonyoung is already delighted with the delicious tastes of their products. Soonyoung loves sweets.

 

And there he is, always visiting his favorite shop in the city.

 

Soon, he enters the shop and the aroma of roasted coffee beans gives him energy after a very tiring day. He grins at the welcoming atmosphere. He scans the whole shop and it is not that busy though, only few college students chatting on the left most side of shop and some office employees stopping by to buy some refreshing drinks and pastries. He goes straight to the cashier to order his usual, a chocolate shake and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

 

ღღღ

 

Seokmin is loafing around the kitchen, resting his chin on his palm out of boredom. He insisted his parents yesterday to help on their own café because he wants to practice working though he’s just a high school student. They hesitated first but knowing he can manage his studies without their reminders, they agreed to it but only guarding the cashier and he gladly accepts it.

 

No one is still entering the shop since an hour ago. He is about to take a nap when he hears the hanging doorbells chime signaling that someone enters the shop. He immediately stands up and fixes his uniform. He goes out the kitchen and attends the cashier. He smiles when he sees a customer walking to the cashier.

 

“Welcome! May I take your order?” Seokmin says with a cheerful tone.

 

“One big chocolate shake and a slice of blueberry cheesecake, please.” The boy says with a very gentle voice and a shy smile. Adorable.

 

Seokmin scans the customer. He thinks he’s around his age since he’s wearing a high school uniform and he looks appealing with those clothes. His eyes landed on his face and he admits he finds him very attractive. With those sharp yet tender smiling eyes, a very cute small nose, chubby cheeks, very fair skin tone that almost blinds him and oh, that curled up thin red lips should not miss. What makes him amazed with the boy more is that his clean bleached hair suits him very well, like an anime character. He looks like a fluffy marshmallow. When the customer blinks in confusion, Seokmin snaps out from his thoughts.

 

“Anything else?” Seokmin asks and the other only shakes his head in a cute manner. So squishy.

 

After boy pays his order, Seokmin gets a cup and a marker, “Your name sir?”

 

“Soonyoung.” The boy mumbles softly.

 

Seokmin starts scribbling his name with a wide smile and taint of blush on his cheeks.

 

 

When the customer whose name is Soonyoung receives his order, he sits at the right most side of the café but Seokmin managed to see him because he’s almost facing at the cashier. He stares at the boy then chuckles because the boy looks very cute and sweet while munching the cake with a smile plastered on his beautiful face. How can a guy act so cute and adorableat the same time?

 

 

 

After around twenty minutes, Seokmin comes back to the cashier and sees the boy already leaving the shop, smile still plaster over his face. He smiles too because no doubt, he’s very cute. Geez!

 

“Thank you! Please come again!” He says with enough volume for the boy to hear it. The Soonyoung guy just gives him a shy smile before going out of the café.

 

Once the boy left the shop, he walks to the table where the boy sat. While getting the used plate and fork and wiping the table, he sees a light blue covered notebook below the table. He getsit and opens the notebook. There is a ‘Kwon Soonyoung’ written on the very first page. Seems like we will meet again soon.

 

ღღღ

 

The next day, Seokmin expected that this Soonyoung guy will come back and actually happened. So, he attends the cashier telling the assigned employer there today to change their tasks.

 

But there’s different today. He’s not smiling. Rather, his face is displaying very worried look. Seokmin knows it’s because he lost his notebook that contains reviewer and important school stuffs. Yes, he reads it and gives another cute stamp for Soonyoung because his writing is very neat!

 

This Soonyoung guy walks on the cashier, still looks very sad over something. And, he pouts in front of me for ’s sakes! OMG! The thought of Seokmin having this urge to kiss away the pout on the latter’s lips makes him blush.

 

“Welcome! May I take your order?” Seokmin tries not to utter some audible words toward the boy.

 

“One small chocolate mint shake take out, please.” The boy has still the sad look but manages to say in a pleasing tone.

 

“Anything else?” Seokmin can see the boy looking at the pastries just right next to the cashier. He just mumbles ‘No’ in a soft voice before getting his money to pay the shake.

 

Seokmin then gets a cup and marker immediately, “Your name, sir?”

 

“Soonyoung.”

 

“Okay. Please sit first. It’ll take minutes. I’ll serve it to you. Is it okay?” Soonyoung just gives him a small nod before marching on the nearest table.

 

 

 

“Here’s your order sir.” Seokmin puts a big sized shake and box of a sliced chocolate cake on Soonyoung’s table.

 

“Uhm, I think you serve the wrong customer?” Soonyoung asks with confusion visible on his face.

 

Seokmin just smiles very wide to him and it makes the boy become confused more. He then handed the lost notebook to him and the latter just stares at it for three seconds before standing up and bowing in front of Seokmin. He goes the happy boy again~

 

“Thank you, uhm, Seokmin.” Soonyoung looks at the name tag then to Seokmin. He smiles brightly and Seokmin feels butterflies burst in his stomach without any warning. Soonyoung bows again.

 

“No worries.” He utters, red taints his cheeks but it’s not important for him now.

 

“I guess, I need to go now. Thank you so much.” Soonyoung mumbles and bows for the last time before waving and leaving the café. How much Seokmin loves his sweet voice.

 

Seokmin waves at him and smiles, “Please come again.”

 

 

 

Soonyoung is sipping his shake happily when he notices something on the cup. He reads what is written on it and smiles ear to ear.

 

Always smile, Soonyoung :)

 

ღღღ

 

“One big Strawberry Milkshake take out, please.” Soonyoung comes back at the café the next Tuesday.

 

Seokmin actually is always waiting for Soonyoung everyday but it always disappoints him whenever the shop closes and no Soonyoung on his sight. So today, he looks very excited when his favorite customer comes again with more attractive smile on his face. He scans him and a bit surprise because he’s not wearing his usual uniform. But other than that, he looks more adorable than usual with light pink sweater, his sleeves almost hiding the tip of his fingers and ripped black jeans hugging his thighs tightly. He’s like a child on a pre-winter season.

 

“No sweets?” Soonyoung shakes his head cutely and Seokmin almost release an unmanly squeal.

 

 

 

“Here you go. Enjoy!” He says cheerful and Soonyoung thanks him before leaving the café. This time, he writes sweeter words than the last.

 

You are as sweet as strawberry, SoonShine <3

 

ღღღ

 

After the day yesterday, Soonyoung comes back again, clothed with his school uniform again. The café seems empty but there’s still line on the cashier.

 

Seokmin spots Soonyoung and smiles brightly. When it’s Soonyoung’s turn, blush is creeping on his face.This is it!

 

“Hello. What’s your order for today?” Seokmin tries to gain his confident while talking to Soonyoung.

 

Soonyoung looks at the menu then looks at Seokmin, “I’ll get a Choco kisses chips shake, please.”

 

“Okay. Please wait.” He turns around, and Soonyoung notices how red his face is.

 

Seokmin writes it on the cup before pouring his well-made shake on it. He comes back immediately and handed Soonyoung’s order.

 

Soonyoung looks at the cup immediately, “Will you go out with me?” Soonyoung reads what Seokmin writes on it. Seokmin’s face is already red so he shyly looks down because it’s embarrassing to ask a guy on a date when he’s also a guy. “Are you asking me on a date?”

 

“Maybe?” Seokmin scratches his head, still not looking at Soonyoung.

 

“Hey! You forgot to put kisses chips on my shake.” Seokmin looks up abruptly but before he knows what is happening, Soonyoung immediately leans in to kiss him right on the lips. “There, much better.”

 

Seokmin’s heart is almost bursting in happiness. He grins widely, “Is that a yes?”

 

Soonyoung acts like he’s thinking before saying a soft ‘Maybe?’ before getting a piece of tissue and a pen. He scribbles something Seokmin can’t properly see nor read. After writing, he hands it to Seokmin and pulls him again for another sweet kiss. “See you soon~” He singsongs before leaving the café.

 

Seokmin only blinks as if he’s thinking if he is dreaming. He then glances at the tissue before opening it quickly. He smiles after reading what his Soonyoung writes.

 

I fall in your line and you catch me right away <3

0xxx-xxx-xxxx

Please call me later. xoxo ♥

 


 

[A/N] It's unexpected right? Haha. I want to feature JiCheol first but I can't think of a good storyline fore them :< Have a nice day and Happy Halloween! Keep safe :)