The twist is starting

Just a kiss~

Chapter XXII

 

For the past weeks, Wonwoo’s group members become more and more in touch with each other, seemingly inseparable because of the frequent meetings about their project. They look pretty fine and a bit comfortable with each other now, even Junhui sometimes stops from cutting Mingyu from talking to Wonwoo. Also, the two can already make small conversation though in the end, there are always stupid arguments over some small things and that intense dark aura between the two idiots. Minghao is just having some more time to be comfortable to others when they talk to him, especially with the lively Junhui.

 

Currently the thirteen boys are all huddled up under Jisoo’s house as per Soonyoung’s consistent plead for a movie marathon, their frequent past time they already missed for months now because of busy schedule in school. All are inside the bedroom; couples are disgustingly entangle to their own pairs doing and whispering some lovey-dovey things under their own worlds, Jeonghan petting Chan’s hair who is resting on his lap as Jisoo prepares the movie to watch. Mingyu snorts at the sight of his friends along with Junhui, his friend-slash-enemy. Wonwoo and Minghao are just sitting quietly beside them.

 

“Don’t you think it will be very crowded if all of us have a sleepover again?” Jihoon asks after scanning the almost full room.

 

Chan tilts his head to Jeonghan with confused look. “Sleep… over?”

 

Jisoo chuckles silently as he sits next to his lover. He ruffles Chan’s hair, “We usually have regular sleepovers every week before. Overnight hangout as we call. And nope, I think it’s not that crowded. My room is just too small for thirteen persons so this means my house is pass for it.”

 

“What do you guys normally do when you have sleepovers?” Junhui eagerly asks.

 

“Sleeps over, duh.” Mingyu lets out a sassy hiss loudly, rolling his eyes.

 

“We frequently play games, watch random videos and movies. Sometimes just talking to fill up the midnight hours and then drift to dreamland until afternoon and so on.” Jihoon answers before throwing pillow straight to Mingyu’s face. “You can join us next time if you want.”

 

“Let’s just talk about that later. My favorite movie is now playing.” Soonyoung happily announces with continuous claps, wiggling his feet in a childish way.

 

 

 

It’s been hours passed since the movie ended. Jihoon and Seungcheol are above the bed, sleeping soundlessly with their arms and legs entangled securely to each other ignoring the loud voices and screeches (majority from Seungkwan’s). Mingyu, Junhui, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Hansol and Seokmin are playing ‘Monopoly’ and the rest of their friends are intently watching them play and scream.

 

“One, two, three... Eight steps says the dices!” Seungkwan playfully makes steps on every avenue of the board game one by one using his little metallic toy until it lands on one of Seokmin’s properties. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can’t be! That lot is too luxurious!”

 

“Just pay $120 to me now.” Seokmin raises his hands with a mocking gestures.

 

“Can we just talk about it and make a deal?” Seungkwan does a puppy wide eyes with a pout, “What about I sing trot songs and the debt is already paid?”

 

“Seriously Seungkwan, you’re doing it now?” Seokmin rests a y expression while Hansol cringes at the failed aegyo of his lover. “Pay or sell one of your properties.”

 

“Fine.” Seungkwan sighs in defeat as he counts good amount of fake money to pay Seokmin. “Do you have discount for friends? Come on, make it like 80% off.”

 

“No.” Seungkwan groans as he rolls his eyes, giving the payment to Seokmin.

 

While Soonyoung...

 

“Soonyoung, you have been watching that movie for like, three time already today! Even Seokmin gave up and left you.” Jisoo looks at his friend in disbelief.

 

“Correction: he already watched that movie fourteen times with me. The time he watched it alone is still not counted.” Seokmin says in a matter of fact, “Just let him watch and fanboy over Song Joongki until he feels dizzy.”

 

“Wow. Soonyoung and Seokmin’s relationship is seriously something.” Jeonghan whispers at Jisoo and the latter nods in agreement.

 

“We’ll just go down to get foods and drinks.” Jisoo announces as he stretches his numb legs and drags his lover along.

 

Mingyu lands on Hansol’s property, “Oh my-”

 

“Hansol!” Jisoo shouts behind the door making him covering his mouth.

 

“I’ll never say it again, I promise.” He shouts back. “Your turn now Junhui.” Hansol hands the dices to him.

 

“Thank you.” Junhui carefully rolls the dices into the floor. “I got five steps~” Well unfortunately, his toy lands on Seokmin’s most luxurious property with an apartment built on it. Speaking of the devil, Seokmin laughs devilishly as Junhui gloomily gives all his money he’s holding to him. “Let’s end this . Why is Seokmin so good at this game?!” He messes his hair in annoyance.

 

“You’re just stupid.” Mingyu says straightforward in a mocking tone while acting like he said nothing. But of course, Junhui is not that stupid to not hear it. So, as a payback, he intentionally pushes the taller in a full loaded force making his face flat on the carpeted floor.

 

“What the hell?!” Mingyu roars in front of Junhui’s face.

 

“What? I did nothing.” Junhui grins in a teasing manner which causes Mingyu to pushes him back. He grabs the latter’s wrist making him stumble also on the floor. And the cat fight begins!

 

Everyone, except for Soonyoung of course, watches as the two slaps and wrestles each other lightly, rolling back and forth on the fluffy carpet while throwing curses. “Hey Wonwoo! Don’t you think Mingyu and Junhui look cute together?” Seungkwan questions with a chuckle and others laugh along.

 

The mentioned boys immediately halt from what they are doing with wide eyes after hearing Seungkwan, looking at their chubby faced friend, then to Wonwoo who is also looking at them with shocked expression, before staring at each other with distaste expression. With a short pause, they disentangled quickly in a kicking manner then wiping off imaginary dusts on their clothes.

 

“That’s so gross and disgusting that I look good with Junhui!” Mingyu grumbles as he sets himself away from the other.

 

“I will have a nightmare. How I wish I never heard it.” Junhui counters back, doing panicky actions. “I want to jump off the cliff now!”

 

“Let me volunteer to push you so that I can’t see your face anymore!”

 

Junhui rolls his eyes as he stands up and walks through the door. “I’ll just drink water because my throat really hurts after mentioning someone’s name.”

 

“My name is too precious and almighty than yours!” Mingyu growls after he hears the door clicks shut.

 

 

 

Junhui goes down the stairs and walks straight to the kitchen. He sees Jisoo in front of stove cooking something while Jeonghan is on the kitchen counter table making orange juice. He marches to Jisoo in curiosity, “What are you cooking, Jisoo?”

 

“Oh.” Jisoo turns his head to the owner of the voice, “Hi Junhui. I’m cooking white cream sauce pasta now. Why are you here?”

 

“I’m thirsty. Can I get a glass of water?”

 

“The bottles of water are inside the refrigerator. The glasses are on the cabinet next to it.”

 

“Thank you.” Junhui mutters which Jisoo smiles in return before going back to cooking. Junhui opens the cabinet and gets a glass before shifting in front of the refrigerator and quickly gets the bottle.

 

“Don’t you want juice?” Jeonghan insists.

 

“Nope. My throat hurts now so I’ll just drink water.” Junhui answers and the long haired boy nods before doing his business again. He pours good amount of water onto the glass before putting it back inside. As he gulps down the cold water, his head starts throbbing painfully. The glass slips from his hand causing it to break into tiny sharp pieces, earning Jisoo and Jeonghan’s attention.

 

“JUNHUI!” Junhui still manages to hear the two scream though very minimal. He can feel his brain pounds loudly and painfully as if it wants to break his skull, making his hearing weak and whole body shudder. His eyes are close shut tightly due to the pain it brings. He clutches his right hand at the edge of the the table, balancing his body as much as he can while the other hand is clutching on his head. On the right cue, Jisoo catches Junhui from falling on the pieces of sharp glasses, gripping his strong arms around the taller one’s waist while Jeonghan immediately slings Junhui’s arm on his shoulder. The two carries him to the living room fastly and slumps him carefully on the sofa.

 

The other people inside Jisoo’s room hear the loud scream coming outside making their attention alert, even Soonyoung and the newly awake Jihoon and Seungcheol. With a worried expressions giving to each other, they immediately go outside to see freaking Jisoo and Junhui in a very pale state. They sprint to them but still keep in mind to not make the surrounding suffocating for Junhui. Jisoo panics when he feels Junhui’s face sweating cold so he uses the magazine to fan Junhui lightly. Jeonghan comes back with a glass of warm water, letting Junhui swallows it slowly.

 

Minghao, with a very scared and worried expression, starts to run down the stair to help but someone stops him with a strong grips his wrist. He looks back to see Chan trying to pull him upward while wearing sad smile and sympathetic expression. He already gets his message. With a soft sigh, he puts his right hand around the smaller’s shoulder securely, just watching the commotion below with concerned looks.

 

“We should bring him now to hospital.” Soonyoung insists.

 

Junhui groans, feeling his throbbing head subsiding slowly making him more comfortable. He shifts his sit as he rests his back and head while doing circle patterns on his forehead, “I’m fine now, don’t worry.”

 

“What happened?” Wonwoo asks, putting his palm on Junhui’s forehead.

 

“I think I just got a brain freeze.” Junhui smiles reassuringly.

 

“Are you sure? Do you want to take some rest?” Jeonghan puts down the glass on the table.

 

“Maybe if I can taste Jisoo’s food.” With that, they laugh loudly as they start walking to the kitchen to prepare the plates and utensils before eating Jisoo’s pasta, Wonwoo and Mingyu helping Junhui to walk straight while Minghao and Chan are quietly behind them.

 

 

 

“You sure you can walk home now?”

 

“Yes. Wonwoo and I have the same path so maybe he can help me when something happens.” Junhui answers with a smile.

 

“Good. See you-”

 

“I can lend Junhui a walk, you know.” Mingyu jumps in as he slings his arm around Junhui’s shoulder tightly and pulls him shoulder to shoulder with a fake yet unnoticeable toothy grin.

 

“I’m fine now-” Junhui tries to detach the big dog from his body yet receives a light jab on his stomach.

 

“We’re friends. I should do this to my precious friend. Let’s go Wonwoo.” Everyone laughs at Mingyu’s childishness. He pulls Wonwoo on the other side of him, away from Junhui of course whose face looks irritated for something, before marching away from Jisoo’s house. “Bye guys! Bye Jisoo! Bye Minghao, Chan~”

 

“Bye everyone~” Chan singsongs while Minghao gives a yet another shy wave. Everyone bid their goodbyes to everyone.

 

“Goodbye my e-” Jihoon doesn’t finish his sentence when Seungcheol stuffs a bread on his mouth, muttering ‘Be a good boy, Hoonie.’

 


 

[A/N] Hello. I don't know what to say now. Anyway, kindly please read my new meanie oneshot here: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098079/bothersome-fluff-oneshot-mingyu-seventeen-meanie-wonwoo

I at titles tho, I know that please forgive me. Thank you for all votes (hope you vote more lol), subscribers and comments. Would you believe I re-read all the comments from chapter one until the latest one? Hahaha. I feel overwhelmed because of those I never knew you would like this :)))

I'll work hard more for upcoming updates so please stay tune~