Overnight

Just a kiss~

Chapter XII

 

It's 9pm when the six of them leave the amusement park. Their next stop, Wonwoo's house. They plan to have an overnight after their morning trip in amusement park and Wonwoo volunteered to use their house. He asked his parents' consent and they happily allowed him since this is the first time he will bring what he calls his true friends.

 

On their ride back to the town, Wonwoo hesitantly and awkwardly begins to tell the whole story of his life as an adopted son. Everyone listens to his story as they wear a sympathetic expression because Wonwoo never experienced to have a good life with his true family unlike them. Nevertheless, they are so glad that his parents has a very good friends who adopted him without any hesitation. He bites his lower lips as he tries not to spill a tear in front of them. Wonwoo looks so fragile with glossy eyes, as what they thought. After that, everyone cheers him.

 

“Don't worry, we are now part of your family Wonwoo.” Jisoo pats Wonwoo, reassuring him with a wide smile which the others nod.

 

“Thank you.” Wonwoo says with a big smile, showing how he is happy right now.

 

“I just want to ask if you have any sibling?” Jihoon asks, curious about Wonwoo since he doesn't still know him unlike the others.

 

“Yes, I have a brother, beyond our age also. But he's the true son of my parents. Mingyu already met him so many times.” At the mention of of it, everyone except Mingyu are very intrigue to his brother that they want to meet him.

 

“Hope you will meet him later. He never leaves the house actually. But the past weeks, he's always out. Maybe he has a date.” Wonwoo chuckles at the memory when his brother once rushed to his room while he brought mountain of clothes and asked Wonwoo to help him choose a good attire.

 

 

 

They continue their conversation about random things whatever that comes to their minds like what will they do in future or their ambition or profession they want to be. Couple of minutes later, they went off the vehicle as they start to walk at the unfamiliar route to Wonwoo's house. They walk through the alley of night market, sometimes even stopping by at the stores to look at some cheap things and materials which they end up buying some snacks and drinks, Jihoon buying a pink cupcake due to unknown reason.

 

Everyone looks as the shortest among them pays the sweet treat at the cashier with a slight smile pasted on his smile, but disappears when he notice everyone except Wonwoo eyeing on him.

 

“Really, Jihoon? When did you start eating sweets?” Soonyoung mutters in disbelief, looking at Jihoon before on the cupcake then back at Jihoon's face.

 

“What? Just off.” Jihoon glares at them before putting the cupcake on his bag, carefully not to squeeze the box.

 

They start to walk again in path to Wonwoo's house while eating some junk foods they bought. Jihoon, Soonyoung, Jisoo and Jeonghan are playfully throwing the chips to one another while laughing. They still keeping in mind to hide enough stock for the overnight session. Meanwhile, Mingyu over there is still giving slight lovely glances at the smiling Wonwoo who is busy watching his friends. He can't get rid off his eyes at Wonwoo since the morning. He thinks he looks very cute in his appearance today with a gray sweater much bigger the size for his body that the tip of his fingers are barely noticeable in a cute way, black jeans hugging his thin yet long legs tightly and a pair of white high cut shoes. He doesn't even wear his eyeglasses. He looks adorable on it.

 

He almost panicked when Wonwoo looks at him, still smiling and Mingyu's heart starts to race madly. Doesn't know what to do, he smiles back with a sincere smile before breaking the look away because he feels his face starts to blush, those butterflies scatters everywhere on his stomach tickling his flesh.

 

“Hey Mingyu.” Wonwoo calls in a whisper yet Mingyu still hears it.

 

“Y-yes?” Mingyu stutters, stiffens a bit at his stature.

 

Mingyu can hear Wonwoo chuckling in a low yet gentle tone and he almost pee on his pants because he just heard an angelic laugh. Controlling himself from kissing this cute kid beside him, he just hums because he can't trust his mouth at this kind of situations.

 

“It was so much fun with you all. Especially with you.” Mingyu's face heats up at the last words. Especially with you almighty OMFG. He looks at Wonwoo through the side of his eyes, keeping his head not to turn as he can. He notices Wonwoo is playing his fingers at the tip of his sweater and he wants to pinch his cheeks because right now is the cutest act Wonwoo ever did. His eyes roam upward and Wonwoo is biting his lower lips, making it redder as it seems. I wonder if I could taste those red lips of him.

 

SLAP!

 

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo stares at him in shock, eyes wide on what he did just seconds ago. The others turn around when they heard a loud slap coming just behind them. Mingyu apparently slaps his face immediately, as hard as stone, when the thought of tasting Wonwoo's lips come to his stupid mind. His left cheek is red in pain, his palm visible where it landed.

 

“I'm okay, don't worry.” Says Mingyu with a force smile, already feeling more pain as his cheek's skin gets stretched up. Wonwoo gives him a worried expression while the others shrug it since it's Mingyu's habit when he is nervous or panicking. Jeonghan is about to ask him if he's okay but Jisoo stops him, explaining why he should not worry about it.

 

Wonwoo stops from track, earning a confused look from Mingyu. Hesitating, he slowly cups the taller's face to examine any bruises, gently rubbing his smooth palm onto it not wanting to add more pain. It leaves a pinkish blush all over Mingyu's cheeks but he doesn't care. He loves this moment. He loves how he could feel the gentleness of the latter's hand that he doesn't want to end it forever. When the both hears a loud awkward cough coming from Jihoon, Wonwoo detaches his hand quickly from Mingyu, awkwardly leaving the stunned boy.

 

 

 

When Wonwoo stops from his track, they assume that they're in front their house. The house is not that big nor small but it looks pretty and comfortable with a small garden of beautiful and colorful flowers at the side. They follow Wonwoo until they reach the door, looks simple yet fancy. The owner of the house knocks at the door four times. Nothing can hear inside, he fishes out his phone before dialing someone they don't know.

 

Seconds later, Wonwoo can already hear his brother's footsteps from the stairs. Soon enough, the door slowly opens revealing only upper body of a familiar boy.

 

“Seungcheol?!” Jihoon exclaims in shock.

 

“Oh.” Seungcheol chuckles, peeking behind the door. “Hello Jihoon.” He scans the other people behind Wonwoo. Beside Jihoon, he only knows Jeonghan who is in the same section while the others' names are unknown yet their faces are familiar. “Hello Jeonghan.”

 

“You know each other?” Soonyoung asks, looking at Jihoon and Seungcheol back and forth.

 

Jihoon nods, trying his best to hide those blushes creeping on his cheeks. Of course, Seungcheol notices it around the way. He smiles at himself before opening the door wider as he welcomes them, letting the visitors enter their house.

 

Inside the house is just a simple, yet very cozy. The wall is coated with cream white paint contrasting to the brownish sofa and a small table placed at the middle. The furniture is also fancy, making the house looks more elegant. There are also some frames of pictures hanging at the wall. Specifically pictures of the family.

 

“Wow. Your house is very cool!” Jisoo says in awe.

 

Wonwoo lets them sit at the sofa as everyone rests from an exhausting day they had. The others may not notice it but from what Mingyu sees, Jihoon becomes more quiet while talking to Seungcheol, his face is bit blooming from unknown reason only Jihoon knows. Both of them are sitting beside each other at a separate single sofa. He looks at him intensely until the latter catches the look from him. Jihoon mumbles a soft 'what' to Mingyu, voiceless. The tall guy only shakes his head, shrugging it.

 

Mingyu then taps Soonyoung's back and the other turns around from his chattering session with Jisoo, Jeonghan and Wonwoo. “Don't you think Jihoon looks weird now? Knowing he's not like that?” He points at their pink haired boy.

 

Soonyoung looks at the pair, “I didn't notice it, whoa.” He laughs at Jihoon's red face because this is rare event. Jihoon hears it and glares at the latter but dismisses quickly when Seungcheol talks to him again.

 

The students below hear a loud crack of opening door and loud voices coming above the stairs. They all look up to see two persons going down the stares.

 

“Oh.” Seungcheol stands up from his seat, “I forgot I also have guests.”

 

The two comes near the others before introducing, “I'm Hansol. This is Seungkwan.” Wonwoo among with his friends also introduce themselves one by one.

 

Jeonghan is the last one to introduce. Not being rude, he introduces himself to his own classmates, “I'm Jeonghan.”

 

“Of course we know you. You're our classmate.” Seungkwan's statement makes Jeonghan chuckle.

 

“A couple?”

 

“Well,” Hansol rubs his neck, “Yeah.”

 

“The last time I saw you both, you're bickering and shouting to each other around. Never thought you would end up dating.” Jeonghan smiles.

 

“So, are you two dating?” Seungkwan says, pointing at Jisoo and Jeonghan with a sly smirk.

 

“Yeah.” Jeonghan answers, intertwining their hands together. Jisoo hides his blushes because he's still not use with the feeling when Jeonghan holds his hand.

 

Everyone laughs at the two. Hansol and Seungkwan sit at the other single sofa, facing Seungcheol and Jihoon. Hansol smirks at Seungcheol, who gives a victorious smile. Seems like the two of them understand each other without voicing anything.

 

They keep conversing to each other, letting the three new students from other section join. The conversation is composed of teasing, mocking and laughing. Each and everyone becomes comfortable and not awkward to the new comers for a short span of time, adjusted with their natures since all of them are goofy and jolly.

 

Mingyu exchanges seats with Jeonghan so he can sit beside Wonwoo who only smiles and laughs at them, nothing more coming from his mouth. He's still not use at Wonwoo's laugh and voice. Those still give him chills around his body, and slight blushes. But all he knows is, he likes Wonwoo's presence beside him.

 

ღღღ

 

All of them, including Hansol and Seungkwan, are now inside Wonwoo's room sitting at the carpeted floor as the owner of the room sets up the television while the others pick for a good movie to watch. They already scatter the foods and drinks in front of them. Seungcheol excuses himself first to go to his room to get something.

 

Minutes passed, Jihoon's phone vibrates once reminding someone texts him. He fishes it out from his pocket before unlocking it.

 

11:49pm Seungcheollie <3: come here baby :>

 

He smiles at short yet cute message from Seungcheol. He gets up from his sitting position before dusting off his pants, “Hey es, I'll just call my mother.” He doesn't wait for any response before walking out the room.

 

“Wow. Sassier than you babe.” Hansol whispers at Seungkwan who only shrugs it before searching again for a good movies or series.

 

 

 

Jihoon silently knocks the door and he could hear Seungcheol saying a soft 'come in' so enters right away. Like how he knocks, he closes the door silently and carefully.

 

Before Seungcheol could say something, Jihoon crosses his arms on his chest. “Why did you not say you're Wonwoo's brother?”

 

“I told you before you know? You're just staring at me that time, in deep thought about my handsome feature.” Seungcheol winks at him and shorter only huffs. Seungcheol opens his arms for a hug which Jihoon slowly approaches his boyfriend and hugs him back. He lets the pink haired boy sit on his lap while he rests his face on his chest. Seungcheol rests his chin on Jihoon's head, smelling the sweet scent of his beloved boy while caressing his smooth and fluffy hair.

 

“You know I love you right?” Jihoon mumbles, not looking up because he knows he's blushing madly now.

 

“No.” Seungcheol teases him and the shorter of the two hits his chest slightly. He chuckles before kissing his forehead, “Of course, I really love you too, more than anything.”

 

ღღღ

 

“Wonwoo, where are you parents?” Mingyu asks as he hands the CD of a sappy romantic movie, The Notebook.

 

“Out of town for business.” Wonwoo answers as he accepts it, whispering a soft 'thank you' to him.

 

Mingyu only hums as response before scanning the room for Jihoon's presence. Everyone is on their best position. Jisoo and Jeonghan are leaning the bed, a small blanket covering their lower bodies. Hansol and Seungkwan are also leaning on it beside Jeonghan, Seungkwan resting his head on Hansol's broad shoulder. Soonyoung, on the other hand, is leaning his side body at the closet that Mingyu once used to hide his giant body. He snorts at the embarrassing moment of his life that he would not tell his dirty little secret, ever. The boxer brief.

 

Everything is done, only Seungcheol and Jihoon are missing. He crawls toward the door before standing up. “I'll just call Jihoon and Seungcheol.”

 

Mingyu is about to go down to find Jihoon when he passes by Seungcheol's room. He thinks maybe he could call Seungcheol first before looking for Jihoon. He reaches the doorknob before he swings open the door carelessly with loud noise but before he could say anything, his eyes widen at the sight.

 

Seungcheol. Jihoon. Hugging.

 

Jihoon slowly turns his head like a ghost in some suspense movies with a glare towards Mingyu.

 

“OH MY ING GOODNESS!!!” All they can hear that time is an unmanly scream of Mingyu and slammed door loudly.

 


 

[A/N] I re-read this story from the start and I cringed in disgust XD what did I just write

well, just a short and boring chap for all of you lol