★ Special ★

Just a kiss~

Chapter X

 

Meanwhile some random students before the final examination day...

 

 

 

We gonna shine like Woah!~

 

Hansol sighs in defeat again. It's another annoying morning for him. Sure he's a morning type of person. He likes every piece of morning thing. How the morning breeze contacts his skin, the smell of brewed coffee every time his mother serve for his father or even the odor of freshly made pancakes that lingers around his nostrils. Don't forget the scent of honey syrup as a bonus. It makes his body wants to voluntarily go to school without any hesitation.

 

Plus, walking down the street going to his school early in the morning while the sun rises slowly is kind of fun. The warm morning sunlight is very comfortable on how it touches his bare skin. He also really likes to watch  people walking with smiles pasted on their faces like they are very inspired to start their morning with a great job. It is a mutual to him though.

 

And then when he arrives at school, he will immediately go up and enter the room. He will sit quickly to the best seat on the room, just right next to the window. The first thing he will do is to nap a bit since he always goes to school very early, even earlier with the teachers. It's not that he's always sleepy or what because he not like a sloth. It's just that, the peace and silence are very captivating that you can relax a bit more before starting the main purpose of why students are in school. He doesn't mind those students that one by one enter the room too. Only to one particular annoying student.

 

All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! YEAH!~

 

“I swear this not yet bruised knuckles will fly straight to his face more than twice and everyone will never ever going to know his face forever even if did lots of plastic surgeries.” He mutters under his breath as he continuously glares at the source of annoying voice who sings every time he enters their room. Boo SeungingKwan.

 

This is his new morning routine since he transferred to this school just this year and he can't ing contain his anger anymore. He will cherish every moment of morning then this crazy bastard will just ruin his moment. How he wish that student will get a flu for a month (or even for a year if it's possible) so he can just continue his day without any irritating interruption of his ing loud voice.

 

Everyone might see his doings as very funny but not for Hansol. No, never. How can it be funny when he already ruined the most sacred part of his day everyday?! The pestiferous part is that he talks nonstop. NONSTOP. As in, even he goes to crowded cafeteria his voice booms all over the noises. It's like his voice is the main character of a suspense movie. He's stucked on a storm that never leaves the country. How suspense life for Hansol, really.

 

At the moment, this Seungkwan guy is now talking to modest Jeonghan who looks like he's enjoying in his story because he's smiling. How can Jeonghan managed to befriends with the owner of oh-so-annoying voice? Maybe he can punch Seungkwan later if he has time.

 

Hansol feels a light tap on his shoulder. He turns to his right to see a Seungcheol who is giving a apologetic smile. “It's okay. School will end soon.” Seungcheol sits next to him.

 

“If I were not raised well by my parents, I already skinned him since day one.” Hansol hissed as he break his gaze at the annoying kid.

 

At the same time, the teachers comes in to Hansol's glad. But it's not yet the end of this horrific story because Boo Seungkwan is also attentive in class. .

 

ღღღ

 

“Not going down again?” Hansol approaches Seungcheol to ask him to go to cafeteria this lunch time.

 

“Just buy me bread. I'll just take a nap while Seungkwan's strong presence is not yet here.” Seungcheol says as he rests his head on the table.

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

As soon as he enters the cafeteria, the loud noise already makes him deaf. It's very noisy and crowded and all he wants now is to come up to the room again but his stomach says no as it grumbles not so loudly. He groans as he started to fall in line with the rest of students who are eager to get some foods to fill their personal needs (or stomach as we called). His ears twitch when he hear that voice again. It's like he has program in his head that auto detects the most annoying voice in his entire life. He sighs deeply and better try to ignore his voice. He glances a bit to Seungkwan and there's no sight of his buddy but some of his classmates only. He looks to the right and sees Jeonghan with some bunch of his batch mates from another room. Wow, I think he's done with annoying bastard. Good for him.

 

He immediately buys foods for him and for Seungcheol before sprinting up to their room. Of course not forgetting to go the other side of the place where Seungkwan's voice is barely to hear.

 

ღღღ

 

It's already 25 minutes since the last class ended and Hansol only stands up from his seat. He's not in the mood to go home early since today is a very tiring day. He starts to pack all his belongings, separating those books he needs to bring home and the ones he will dump on his locker.

 

 

 

When he's already on his destination, his brow furrows when he notice a piece of pink sticky note posted at the front of his locker. He gets it from the locker as he reads it in a low volume. “Notice me senpai?” He snorts in disbelief when he sees the '<3' part at the end of it.

 

“Maybe that person puts this at the wrong locker but whoever write this, all I can see is... What the ?!” He curses at the lame words written on it. Plus the handwriting is very ugly that he barely can understand the words. There's even no cheesiness at all.

 

“And the fact that person used 'senpai' yet we're in Korea. It made me OTL.” But deep inside, his feelings light up a bit since no one ever confessed to him. Seungcheol is right about the feeling when someone wants to confess to you for the first time. I hope this note is for me lol.

 

He neatly folds the paper before putting it on his pocket with a smile on his face. He hopes this person will show very soon.

 

ღღღ

 

For the past week, Hansol received notes every after class to his surprise. As day passes by, he feels the urge to meet this mysterious person who gives some lame but cheesy pick up lines that it makes him forget those annoying mornings he suffered a lot.

 

“Wow! I couldn't believe someone is sending you so cheesy pink up lines.” Seungcheol muses as he while wiggling his brows.

 

“I can't even believe it too. I keep going straight to the locker. I even tried to hide while spying who will leave those notes on my locker but I can't see anyone there.” Hansol rests his chin on his palm as he thinks who is that person who keep leaving sweet pink sticky notes. “By the way, how was your flirting last day with that Jihoon guy?” He smirks.

 

Seungcheol blushes at the memory of how they were very close to each other. “W-what are y-you saying?!” He acts like nothing happened.

 

“My eyes say so.” Hansol's smirk turns to a goofy grin while teasing him.

 

“Alright. I was happy. Satisfied?” Hansol only nods with satisfaction.

 

“Just ask him out already.”

 

“You think it's easy to say 'Hey Jihoon I like you. Can we go for a date?' like that?”

 

“Common sense Seungcheol. You need a first step to get closer to him.” Hansol hissed because Seungcheol here is being stubborn. Maybe he's very infatuated with his crush thing. “You can do-”

 

Oh my god oh my god! O ah!

 

A loud voice booms all over the room as Seungkwan scream sings when he enters the room Jeonghan following behind with embarrassed smile pasted on his face. Everyone is surprised because the peace is now swallowed by Seungkwan's mouth. No, Seungkwan's mouth is a definition of hell.

 

Yeah going up, Yeah oh my god! Yeah oh my god! Oh my god oh my god!!!

 

“Can his voice louder than that?!” Hansol covers his ears in annoyance as Seungkwan goes with the rap part of the song but ended singing Love On Top because he can't rap.

 

You put my love on top!~

 

“Your English accent is very funny and low quality.” Hansol mocks Seugnkwan and tries not to laugh when he sees Seungkwan's ugly expression after saying that.

 

Seungcheol hits him on the back and gives an sympathetic look at Seungkwan, “H-hey Seungkwan it's not what he means-”

 

“Excuse me Mister American but I'm the best quality!” Seungkwan tries to speak yet it's a cracked English and Hansol doesn't know whether he should cry or laugh now. Maybe both?

 

Seungkwan is about to fire back again when their teacher comes in on the right cue because he can't take that annoying voice anymore. He gives a last glance at the already red faced Seungkwan before smirking. I won over that bastard.

 

ღღღ

 

The last time he received a note from the mysterious person was last week with a scribbled 'Meet me in front of your locker after the last exam ;)' and he can't keep his excitement and nervousness. He means, what it someone is just playing with his feeling and wants to make fun of him? It's ridiculous to think but it has possibilities that it will go like that. But the other side of him wants to take risk since it's not bad to know the truth. Right? So here he is, already in front of his locker waiting patiently on the quiet corridor.

 

Five minutes already passed since he arrived when hears steps of heels clicking loudly. He turns around and oh, Kim Minyoung the wonder playgirl.

 

He's sure Minyoung is beautiful, has a good body figure and attractive but the fact that she's the well known playgirl in the school with her y attitude gives her a minus points to his ideal girl. He'd been witness how she flirted most of his classmates and other students then dumped them out of nowhere. When she likes someone, she will do anything to get it. Anything. That makes Hansol shiver because this can't be happening. And she's too small to my liking.

 

“Hey there handsome boy.” Hansol watches how Minyoung her lips coated with red lipstick and he wants to puke on her face because she's disgusting to look at.

 

“H-hey.” Hansol tries to give an tight smile though he really wants to run now.

 

“I'm just wondering boy, would you like to hang out with me?” There she is again. Ignore it.

 

“Uh. Before anything else, I just want to ask if you're the one who posts those sticky notes in my locker?”

 

Minyoung gives a confuse expression to Hansol, “Maybe? Nevermind about those cheesy things.” She grips her hand to Hansol's arms, ready to pull him, “Let's go now-”

 

“According to my sense, you're not the one who posted those sticky notes.” Both of them look at the source of the voice in surprise. Minyoung releases her grip from Hansol before crossing his arms.

 

“Oh~ Seungkwan. Boo~ Seungkwan.” She mocks him using his surname. Seungkwan is leaning on one of the lockers as he looks at Minyoung with y expression the same with her.

 

“Hey there Kim Minion.” Seungkwan smirks when he sees how Minyoung's brow twitches, signaling he succeed in annoying her.

 

“And what if I'm not the one who posted those sticky notes? I'm sure I'm prettier than that ugly girl.” She flicks her hair as she looks at Seungkwan intensely.

 

“Well then you need to go get your life.”

 

“I'm busy with flirting with handsome boy so off Boo.” That gives Hansol goosebumps all over his body because he finds it very disgusting.

 

“Oh~ I still remember how your ity got by someone-”

 

“Excuse me?!” Minyoung roars at Seungkwan's statement, “Are you doing rumor again? Ha. You don't have any evidence.” She laughs it off.

 

“Hm. Maybe I could send the video of you and the past janitor doing something to you unmercifully at the janitor's room and maybe I could send it to your father and-”

 

“STOP!” Seungkwan smirks triumphantly as Minyoung's face is now red and hot. She's about to approach him with right palm ready to slap him when Seungkwan shows his phone and that makes her stop. She glares at him before stomping loudly leaving Seungkwan and Hansol who's in the meantime in wide eyes because he's shock at the event just seconds ago.

 

“Wow.” Hansol only says, speechless. “How did you know all of that?”

 

“I was lying but I never thought that would be true. I'm so lucky.”

 

“Wow. Really, wow.”

 

“Now that my rival is gone-”

 

“Wait, what rival? And what are you doing here?” Hansol gives him a confused look.

 

“To meet you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Maybe to kill you?” Seungkwan says sarcastically. “Can't you see, I'm the one who gave you those sticky notes.”

 

“Oh. WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

“What's with the 'What the hell' huh?”

 

“I thought you were a girl!” Hansol frowns at the reality. All over the time, he thought a girl was sending those pink sticky notes with cheesy words. “Anyway,” he tries to talk in serious mode, “Are you really sure with those or do you want to make fun of me?”

 

“Yes. I like you.” Seungkwan says bluntly.

 

“Wow. This is really surprising. Your tone says otherwise.” Hansol mutters in disbelief, eyeing this guy who has the guts to show to him after ruining his beautiful world.

 

“Can you just go to a date with me?” Seungkwan's sassiness got his nerves, really.

 

“What if I say no?”

 

“You owe me.”

 

“Owe you what?”

 

“I saved you from the witch.”

 

“Ugh.” Hansol groans as he rolls his eyes in defeat. “Fine.”

 

“Let's meet tomorrow after the teachers give the final grade. SVT cafe. 6pm sharp.” Seungkwan instructs excitedly and Hansol almost punch him straight to his face because he's talking like they have an important office meeting than a date. How did I ended up agreeing dating this bastard?!

 

“I never thought someone will confess in a not so sweet manner.” Hansol tries not to sound annoyed and disappointed because he expect too much.

 

“I'm sorry I'm so nervous and that Minyoung girl gave me bad vibes. This is even my first time to confess so you're lucky to have me.” Seungkwan smiles widely at Hansol and the other just snorts. “Anyways... tomorrow okay? The date. Or else I'll cry.”

 

An idea pops out in his mind and a smirk spreads widely, “Yeah, sure.”

 

ღღღ

 

It's 6:10pm when Hansol arrives at the said place and already sees Seungkwan. He looks waiting for him patiently as he taps his fingers on the  table. He's hiding behind the standee of the store so that Seungkwan will not notice him. Just for an hour Seungkwan.

 

 

 

It's been fifteen minutes since Hansol left the SVT cafe but he can't help but to feel worry about him because he's not that bad to ditch someone. But he just wants to know if he's telling the truth and not just playing around. He will go there in exactly 7pm as he promise to himself. So here he is, playing some arcade games in mall with his friends. He tried to contact Seungcheol but to no avail.

 

He is enjoying the game that time when suddenly his eyes glance accidentally at the wall clock saying 10:02pm and his eyes widen in shock, “Oh !” He immediately gets up from his chair which earns confused looks from his friends asking what's happening but he doesn't answer it.

 

He pants heavily when he arrives at SVT cafe. He scans the whole store and realize the store is already closed. He looks around the whole surrounding and sees someone sitting in front of the store as he leans his back at the glass door and his head resting on his knees. He walks slowly and he can clearly hear muffles. He scans the person for awhile until he realize he knows that person. Seungkwan. And, is he crying?!

 

Hansol rushes towards Seungkwan before calling his name three times. The latter slowly looks up and Hansol doesn't know what to do because his eyes are swollen and red as tears continuously run down to his cheeks. He hugs him tightly before whispering 'sorry's all over again. Surprisingly, Seungkwan responds as he hugs back and cries more.

 

When he feels the other calms down, he pulls back from the hug before caressing Seungkwan's cheeks as he cleans all the tears away. “I'm really sorry.” When he doesn't hear any response, he continues, “I was going to ditch you but just for an hour, promise. But I forgot our what-so-called date because I enjoyed playing arcade games.”

 

“It's okay. Maybe because I didn't confess to you properly so you feel I'm not sincere with it but it's really fine. I guess you would enjoy playing those than stucked with the annoying me.”

 

“Yes it's true I was really annoyed at you because you're always talking or singing loudly every morning but that doesn't mean I hate you that much.”

 

“I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do before to hook up your attention so I ended up singing loudly and that time, you looked at me so I continued it but I guess it made you annoyed.” Seungkwan mumbles as he wipes those hot tears.

 

“It's okay really. Don't cry.” Hansol soothes him while looking at the pitiful Seungkwan.

 

“Maybe I should go home now-”

 

“Wait!” He clutches Seungkwan's arm preventing him from standing up and the latter remains sitting. Hansol sits in front of him not minding if they're at the public street. “Please tell me the story.”

 

“What story?”

 

“About how you started liking me.” He smiles widely when Seungkwan blushes madly and the funny thing is that this is the first time he sees him very shy because he's always confident and sassy.

 

Seungkwan smiles as he starts to tell everything to Hansol. Surprisingly though, he's also smiling and he can't help it. He never thought listening to this jolly Seungkwan would be much fun. They laugh together to those some lame, disgusting yet part of his story. He almost blush every time Seungkwan smiles at him while his eyes are close making eye smile because it's very cute and it is an understatement. He feels those butterflies in his stomach for the first time and it feels great. He doesn't mind those strange feeling because he knows it's Seungkwan's effect that makes him feel it.

 

 

 

“We should reschedule the official date.” Hansol announces as they start to walk home since it's already late.

 

“Are you asking me on a date?” Seungkwan wiggles his brows, trying not to sound so desperate.

 

“Uh, maybe?” Hansol slowly slips his hand on Seungkwan's, squeezing it once in awhile. Maybe I already like you back.

 


 

[A/N] I SAW VERKWAN IN THE COMMENT THREAD SO I THOUGHT PUTTING THEM WOULD BE GOOD BUT I DON'T THINK SO.

Can you comment if you really like the past chapters or nah :<

Merry Christmas! ♥