Revelations

Just a kiss~

Chapter XIII

 

“Uh-oh.” Seungcheol chuckles, tightening the hug from his already fuming boyfriend in annoyance as he let him hide his face on his broad chest. He could hear some audible curses underneath in a cute manner, not the sassy one. It gives some tickling vibrations as Jihoon continuously curses towards Mingyu.

 

Jihoon lets his face rest on Seungcheol's chest for awhile, not that he mind since he likes this position the best. He can feel his heart beating abnormally fast and he only smiles on it, not wanting Seungcheol to see his smug face. Of course, he is still irritated on Mingyu for interrupting their lovey dovey session but he doesn't want to hide it to him, even to others.

 

Seungcheol releases a loud crack of laughter. Jihoon tilts up his head, giving him a confused look. He only smiles when their eyes meet before beginning to lean forward. It takes approximately two seconds before their lips finally meet, two pair of soft lips locking. Jihoon's small precious eyes widens at it but soon softens his expression as he closes his eyes and savoring it, locking his arms on the taller's neck. There's no lust, only full of love. Sure, they've been boyfriends for almost a week (courtesy of Seungcheol which Jihoon agrees in happiness) after some dates but they never shared kisses before, never ever. It was only composed of holding hands, hugging or Seungcheol kissing his forehead and locks. Seungcheol breaks the kiss first with a smile and Jihoon could see stars inside his eyes.

 

“You stole my first kiss.” Jihoon mumbles, breaking his stare to Seungcheol.

 

“Well then, I sacrificed my first kiss to the right person.” Seungcheol announces proudly with tinge of blush on his cheeks as he hugs him again. Seconds pass when he detaches himself again to the shorter one, cupping the latter's tomato red face so that he can face him. “Maybe you should tell them now?” He says.

 

Jihoon hesitates, before nodding because he has no choice. Mingyu already saw them hugging and he will skin him later while sleeping. He removes his body to Seungcheol's safe zone before getting up and fixing his crumpled shirt a bit. He gives one last glance to his boyfriend.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Wonwoo and the others heard a loud scream and slammed door just right next to their room. Everyone immediately gets up before sprinting outside to see what commotion happened. As they peek at the door frame, they could see Mingyu standing in front of Seungcheol's room. Confused, Wonwoo walks towards him while the others following him behind.

 

“What happened?” Wonwoo asks the boy who only flinches when someone taps him.

 

Mingyu is about to discuss everything, the door slowly swings open, revealing Jihoon with red face, Seungcheol just behind the background sitting at his bed with apologetic smile.

 

“What are you doing there?” Jisoo asks.

 

Jihoon fumes in irritation, his face is still red as chilly. He crosses his arms again before glaring at their tallest friend. He says nothing at first when Seungcheol coughs loudly and it gives him signal to talk. He huffs, “Apparently, Mingyu opens the door and sees me- I mean us hugging.”

 

Everyone gasps, Soonyoung's one is exaggerate, eyes wide in pure shock. “So what are you two then?” Soonyoung asks with evil smirk.

 

“Persons, .” Everyone breaks out a laughter at Jihoon's sassiness, even Seungcheol can't even contemplate his laugh as he holds his stomach while wiggling his feet in air.

 

“Are you two dating?” Wonwoo asks in a calm tone, reminds him of a kid. Jihoon's facial expression softens because this precious boy is too innocent for this things. But his brother is more precious. He nods with a smile before putting his poker face again to the others.

 

Jihoon turns his heels because he can't hold their smug smiles affixed on their faces so he walks to Seungcheol's arms again. He immediately sits at his lap before hiding his blushing face at Seungcheol's chest, not wanting to see his friends.

 

Everyone sighs in awe especially Jihoon's three es of friends because this the first ever time Jihoon showed his different nature aside from being his sassy high school student. He looks like a sweet kitten rubbing his furs on his mother's neck.

 

Eventually, everyone slowly leaves the room, not wanting to interrupt their friend's lovey dovey disgustingly sweet session with his first ever boyfriend. Mingyu is the last one to leave as he holds the doorknob. He gives one last glance at Seungcheol since Jihoon is still hiding his face in embarrassment. He smiles at him with a thumbs up which return with a wide smile and a wave from the other, mouthing they will soon arrive at Wonwoo's room too.

 

ღღღ

 

Soon before they officially start the movie marathon, the couple from another room enters. Seungcheol opens the door while Jihoon riding his back, resting his face on his milky neck. He looks so cute and fluffy, or what they just see.

 

Seungkwan nudges Hansol lightly, “I want that too.”

 

Hansol snorts, “Your fats are going to break all my healthy bones.” Seungkwan pouts but soon covered with lips as Hansol gives a quick peck to removes his pout.

 

Seungcheol settles down just next to Hansol as he lays Jihoon down too, carefully not to make any unnecessary noises. He lets Jihoon sit in front of him as he pulls him in a hug, the shorter leaning on his chest. Jihoon smiles at their position. Everything Seungcheol does to him makes those butterflies in his stomach glow in pink and silver.

 

Mingyu inspects the whole surrounding and he feels a pang on his heart due to jealously on Seungcheol's and Jihoon's position. Jeonghan and Jisoo are back with their blankets on, heads only peeking on it. Seungkwan's and Hansol's legs are tangled together. The temperature of jealously is already rising up to the maximum peak but decreased when he looks to Soonyoung. He's not jealous over Soonyoung but rather, he sees him very funny, him tightly hugging a fluffy pillow Wonwoo owns.

 

Mingyu's thought about Wonwoo comes once again when he glances at the boy on the other side. He looks solemnly cute with his round eyeglasses on, a pink sweater as big as what he wore just this morning and black shorts above his knees. He looks like a doll in a sitting position, his legs and back straight while leaning at his study table. Really. He also looks more fluffy while hugging a big stuff bear. Pang!

 

It may ridiculous to think, but Mingyu feels a slight jealousy towards the bear. Another, really. Not that he despise it, but he just wish he were on Wonwoo's arms, loving his warm breath on his neck while giving slight peck on his back. So then, he crawls fast to Wonwoo without distracting any of them.

 

Wonwoo notices it, so he gives more space to Mingyu as he pat the the carpet next to him. Mingyu immediately smiles as he sit next to him, already feeling the warm of his body.

 

Mingyu always flinch whenever their skins meet, his heart keeps beating fast whenever he's just near him. He keeps eyeing the movie but nothing comes to his mind. Instead, his eyes always end up landing on Wonwoo as he roam it on his cute face. Sure they're always beside each other but this is the first time Mingyu can see his face very near. His eyes look very cold but inside of it shows so much sincerity and happiness he seeks every time. His nose is on point, very funny when it scrunches. His cheeks are always shaded with rosy pink, making him very attractive. His jawline is sharp to the point when you put your hands on it, it may cut and leave it bleeding. Exaggerating on its finest. His eyes then landed on the pair of lips. He examines it without Wonwoo noticing it. It's thin, very red and smooth to see. Whenever he smiles, it curls up cutely as his cheekbones show more. Yeah, he always thinks of kissing Wonwoo. Always. But of course, he always respect Wonwoo and him being raised well, he knows his limits and he knows how to control. At least he's happy with Wonwoo beside him.

 

“Why are you staring?”

 

Mingyu is rattled at Wonwoo's low voice. His face begins to heat up again and again before looking away, “N-Nothing.”

 

“Oh.” Wonwoo answers, looking at the movie playing on television. “I watched this movie many times and I'm still into it. I will watch it forever.”

 

Forever is about me and you. Mingyu can see through his side that Wonwoo is smiling, his eyes sparkling. “I would like to watch it with you.” Again, something slipped to his mouth. Mingyu expects Wonwoo to give him a confused look but rather, he just smiles wider, tint of pink shades his cheeks.

 

 

 

The movie is about to end and Mingyu doesn't even know what happened on it. More like he's not giving any s because he's distracted with Wonwoo because the latter is watching intently, smiling whenever there's a sweet part of the plot. Mingyu redirects his eyes on the others and smiles at them, not minding the still jealous part on his heart and mind. Everyone, except him and Wonwoo, are already fast asleep, with each other's security.

 

Seungcheol and Jihoon are laying at the fluffy carpet, Seungcheol securing him using his muscled arms as Jihoon looks like a ball resting his head on Seungcheol's chest. Hansol has his arms wrap on Seungkwan's waist while the other face the other side. Hansol's face is on his lover's neck, making the two very near. Jeonghan and Jisoo are covered with blanket as their head only showing. Their faces are facing each other, noses almost touching on their position. Even though they are covered with it, Mingyu can still see those tangled arms and legs to each other which makes them a very cute couple.

 

On the other hand, Soonyoung is sleeping messily only beside him, his arms and legs spreading mindlessly with a soft snore. He looks cute with a messy blonde hair, like a puppy. Mingyu thinks he's indeed cute. For Mingyu, Soonyoung is the most precious friend he'd ever have, ever since they are babies. No wonder everyone likes him with a very good attitude and jolly nature. Mingyu considers him as his little brother, always there for him. His future girlfriend will be the luckiest girl in the world for having him. Girlfriend? He gets the blanket before covering it to Soonyoung because he looks freezing the fact he's wearing thin clothes.

 

The movie begins to roll up those credits signaling the movie already ended. Mingyu is about to get up and turn off the television when he feels a heavy weight on his left shoulder. Wonwoo is also knock down from the tiring day and night they have. Mingyu smiles, examining his feature while sleeping. He looks more angelic with closed eyes, the light from the television illuminating on his face giving more beautiful effects. He can feel his chest inhales and exhales in relax and he assumes he's sleeping peacefully. He lets him rest for a minute, before bringing him up in bridal style as Wonwoo is still clutching on the bear. He carefully lay him down on his bed, not letting the boy to wake up.

 

He gets up to turn off the television and light before sitting next to Wonwoo. The room is dark but moonlight insulating to the window is enough for him to see his face once again. He examines more, smiling at him sincerely because this is one of the most beautiful scenery he'd ever seen in his life. He is about to get down next to Wonwoo's bed when the latter's right arm swings to his neck which strattles him. He's now laying in bed with Wonwoo, the bear's head blocking each other. Unable to do anything, he let's himself on it since he likes this.

 

He could feel his eyes getting heavier and heavier. He gives one last stare on Wonwoo with full of love before throwing the bear weakly somewhere he doesn't know where it lands, shifting a bit so Wonwoo can hug him more before his eyes and mind is already drifting to his on dream land.

 

 

 

Being substitute to the bear is not a bad thing right?

 


 

[A/N] take a long time updating this. actually should be posted the next day after chap 12 but I forgot hoho

I want to make a Suho x Chorong fanfic ♥ but don't hve time for it