Cute lil date-not

Just a kiss~

 

Chapter VIII

 

Seungcheol slowly opens the door of café and the smell of roasted coffee beans and sweet pastries greet him as well as Apink’s Bubibu playing on the radio which is a very soothing and lovely song. He scans the welcoming atmosphere before his gaze lands at the familiar pink-haired petite boy he’s actually looking for, who is sitting at the nearest table in the cashier back facing him. He fixes his uniform and his hair so he can be look presentable.

 

As the steps go nearer to Jihoon, Seungcheol’s heart beats even faster and cold sweat starts to form on his forehead. Relax Choi Seungcheol. It’s not even a date. He clenches his knuckles before releasing a deep exhale. Once he is already behind Jihoon, he slightly taps his shoulder causing the latter to turn around.

 

“Hi.” Seungcheol gives him a shy smile while waving a bit.

 

“Oh. Hello Seungcheol.” Jihoon flashes a wide smile eyes almost closed and Seungcheol thinks he looks like a squishy little boy with that smile and he wants to pinch his cheeks. “Let’s order now.” Jihoon stands up before going to the cashier and Seungcheol silently follows him.

 

“Hello! May I take your order?” The boy whose smile is very wide asks their orders and Seungcheol thinks his skin may rip in no time. Lol.

 

“What do you want Seungcheol?” Jihoon asks and Seungcheol scans the menu for a while.

 

“I will take chocolate mint shake.” Seungcheol mumbles.

 

“Great! One chocolate mint shake and a strawberry milkshake please. Oh, both big size.” Jihoon says with a bright tone. He opens his bag to get his wallet. He checks his bag all over again yet he still can’t see his wallet. Oh .

 

“What’s wrong Jihoon?” Seungcheol asks with worry on his voice because Jihoon is tensing while messing the inside of his bag. “Jihoon.” He calls again with much louder voice now.

 

“Uh…” Jihoon stops from what he is doing before looking down.

 

Seungcheol bends his knees so his face is leveled on the latter’s. “What’s wrong Jihoon?” He asks again.

 

“Uhm…” Jihoon is very flustered when he looks up because their face is only inches away that he clearly sees Seungcheol’s cute face. His sight lands on his red lips and he gulps before he immediately looks away and steps backward because he might not resist it. “I lost my wallet.” He mumbles.

 

“Oh.” Seungcheol slowly stands up straight. He chuckles at Jihoon's cute face when he looks trouble so he ruffles the latter’s hair. “It’s okay. I will pay for it.”

 

“But—”

 

“No buts. It’s okay don’t worry.” He assures him with a smile and Jihoon only mumbles a short ‘okay’ because he has no other choice now.

 

Seungcheol goes in front of the cashier. “Please add two blueberry cheese cakes too, please.”

 

“Anything else, sir?” Seungcheol says a small ‘no’ before giving the money to the boy whose name is Seokmin or so what is just written on his name tag.

 

“Names, sir?”

 

“Jihoon and Seungcheol.”

 

“Thank you.” Seokmin guy says before starting to scribble their names on the cup.

 

“Seungcheol,” Jihoon calls him and he turns around, “I will just go to rest room.” He just gives him a slight nod with a smile.

 

“You know, you are a cute couple.” Seokmin blurts out.

 

Seungcheol turns back to the cashier boy after hearing what he just said. “We're not a couple!” He defends with a blushing face.

 

“Or so mister Seungcheol, are you on a date?” He smirks when Seungcheol blushes even more, his ears gets red too.

 

“Not even a date. We're just friends, really.”

 

“Let me think of possible situation on how you met...” Seokmin taps his finger on his lower lips pretending he's actually thinking, “You saw him stuck somewhere because the rain fell very hard then you take advantage of the situation so you asked him to walk with you with one umbrella. Or maybe you saw him walking in corridor while he's not paying attention on his surrounding then when he slips his foot unconsciously on the stair, he lost in balance and on the right time, the knight in school uniform comes to rescue his princess- I mean prince. You immediately run then grip on his arms before pulling him with force then the two of you looked at each other intently. Oh my god or maybe you know him even before the two of you could talk to each other-”

 

“STOP IT!” Seungcheol groans loudly before messing his hair in embarrassment. “How the you know everything?!”

 

“Oh. What a cliché event.” Seokmin scrunches his nose. “I never thought those impossible situations in shoujou mangas could be true.”

 

They hear the bell rings signaling an order can be now delivered to the specific customer and at the same time, Jihoon comes back from the rest room. “Why is your face red Seungcheol?”

 

“Nothing. It's just hot here.” Seungcheol pretends to feel hot while fanning his face with his hand.

 

“Anyway, my lover attends the same school as you.” Seokmin says while getting the orders for Seungcheol and Jihoon.

 

“Really? Hope we could meet her sometimes.” Jihoon replies with a slight interest on his voice.

 

“It's him.” Seokmin corrects him.

 

“Oh.” The two look surprised at Seokmin's sudden revelation. “Whoa. I never thought you could be like that. So you are...”

 

“Definitely but just for him.” Seokmin smiles at them with a confident answer. “Here are you orders. Enjoy!”

 

ღღღ

 

The two spends the whole hour talking and knowing each other while sipping their shakes and eating pastries. The two becomes comfortable to each other without any shy glances or awkward silence. After they finish their orders, they decided to head home. They stand up and heads up to the door.

 

“Thank you! Come back again Seungcheol and Jihoon!” Seokmin shouts from the cashier while waving his two arms to them.

 

“We will.” Seungcheol responds before exiting the cafe.

 

 

 

“I had fun time with you.” Jihoon beams at Seungcheol.

 

“Me too.” Seungcheol smiles because Jihoon seems comfortable now with him.

 

“So... I'm going now. See tomorrow?”

 

“Okay. Keep safe and...” Seungcheol rubs his neck, “Will there be a next time for this?”

 

Jihoon blushes but smiles it off because he would love to hang out with him. Date would be better. “Of course. Next time will be my official treat.”

 

“I'm looking forward to it Jihoonie.”

 

“Did you just call me Jihoonie?” Seungcheol's eyes widen. He really doesn't trust his mouth on this kind of situation. “I-I mean-”

 

“Then I will call you Seungcheolie!” He clasps his hands with a cute motion and expression.

 

“It's embarrassing!” Seungcheol covers his face because how can Jihoon be cute like that?! In school, he would go y over his friends and he never expects he would fall on his hidden trap. Jihoon laughs loud and Seungcheol joins. He feels those butterflies in stomach glows in happiness. Maybe they are fireflies.

 

“Well then, I'm going now. See you tomorrow.”

 

“See you tomorrow and thank you again.” Sungcheol waves with a smile pasted on his face. This day is very productive for him.

 

“No problem and I should be the one thank you. Be safe!” Jihoon waves at Seungcheol before starting to walk opposite to Seungcheol's path.

 

ღღღ

 

“Hold up! Where are you going ?”

 

Along Jihoon's walk, he had the chance to see Soonyoung walking and it makes him confuse because his home is opposite from what he's heading and the fact he is still wearing his uniform. He immediately runs before blocking his way and that gives Soonyoung a heart attack.

 

“O-oh. Hello to you too Jihoon.” Soonyoung gives a nervous greet.

 

“Where are you going my cutie ? From what I know, your house is opposite from what your path now is.” Jihoon crosses his arms over his chest.

 

“I-I have an errands today.” Lies.

 

“Really? I still remember you had an errand too yesterday.”

 

“I-I...” I'm losing excuses! “I forgot something to buy. Yes, I forgot.” Soonyoung awkwardly smiles at him and Jihoon just furrows his brows.

 

“Wow. You're too industrious to do errands everyday.” Jihoon sarcastically says. “Fine. Be safe on doing errands. I don't want anything happened something bad to my cutie pie best friend. Well then, bye.” Jihoon waves before walking again.

 

When Jihoon is nowhere to be seen, Soonyoung deeply sighs in relief. That was close since it's difficult to lie to Jihoon alone. I'm on my way my Seokmin baby!

 

ღღღ

 

When Seungcheol reaches his home, he immediately heads to shower himself since he feels he's very exhausted today from those exams and the fact he hang out with Jihoon makes his energy drained.

 

After fifteen minutes of making himself relax, he comes out from the bathroom but before he can dress properly, he is being tackled by a giant Mingyu that comes somewhere out of this world.

 

“What the hell Mingyu?!”

 

“Seungcheol help me!” Mingyu whines continuously.

 

“First, let me dress first okay? So go out for awhile.” Seungcheol instructs and Mingyu obeys with a pout on his lips.

 

 

 

“So, what's the problem Minggu?” They are now sitting at the edge of Seungcheol's bed. Seungcheol pets Mingyu's hair so he can stop whining over something he can't even understand.

 

“I think I really like someone so much.” Mingyu pouts.

 

“Really? Are you sure with it? So, do you feel something you can't explain every time you're with that person?”

 

“Yes. I feel I'm going to explode soon.” Mingyu tries to explain it with cute sounds and actions that make Seungcheol laugh loudly.

 

“Whoa. You do like that person. You are a grown man now Mingyu! Congratulations Minggu give me a hug!” Seungcheol beams at Mingyu while giving him a hug. After withdrawing from the hug, he asks another question, “So, who's that lucky girl of your life?”

 

“Eh?” Mingyu looks a bit unsure with the sudden question and Seungcheol gives him a weird look. “I-I mean- wait!”

 

Seungcheol smirks when Mingyu's cheeks are now tinted with shades of red and pink. “So? Who is she?”

 

“Wonwoo.”

 

“Oh. Is she beauti- wait...” Seungcheol's mind is still processing from what's happening. Seungcheol abruptly stands up with a wide eyes looking at Mingyu in disbelief. “WHAT THE HELL MINGYU?!” 

 


 

[A/N] I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack lol this is the chapter I left before I got sick so this is not the requested pair (that will be on chapter 10 i think sorry I need to put the next part of this)

No proof-read

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND I'M VERY THANKFUL IF YOU VOTE DESU ♥