New student

Just a kiss~

Chapter XVII

 

The second day of class is much louder than the first one, basically when the ten students are chattering at the cafeteria or more like the eight are flooding Seokmin and Soonyoung questions. The newly known couple in the campus (courtesy of Seungkwan spreading around, screaming by the time afternoon bell rings lol) doesn't have the chance to answer it one by one because they don't stop asking.

 

They are all sitting on the center of the cafeteria, earning different looks from other students. Some girls' attention is on Seokmin, as usual as being another new handsome student.

 

“So this is what you mean your lover in our school?” Seungcheol asks with a smile on his face, his boyfriend being too much clingy today on his side. Finally, everyone is used to the clingy Jihoon, like a koala with small eyes. At least he's not sassy every time.

 

“Wait, you know each other?” Soonyoung adds a question in confusion.

 

“Seungcheol and Jihoon are my regular customers. They're adorable though.” Seokmin wiggles his brows which returns with a glare from Jihoon. “And yes, I meant him. Isn't he so adorable?” Seokmin pinches Soonyoung's now blushing cheeks, earning fake gags from Seungkwan and Jihoon. “And I thought you two are just friends.” He points his finger on Jihoon and Seungcheol.

 

“Well, that was just before. But Jihoonie here,” Seungcheol stops when Mingyu chokes on his drinks violently when he hears that nickname before continuing, “But Jihoonie here always thought that we were dating or something like that though it was actually an unknown date for two of us. He's cute that time and then the time came that I confess properly, being gentleman.”

 

“Why do you need to open that Cheolie?” Jihoon mumbles, slight pink creeping on his cheeks due to embarrassment.

 

“Oh. So Jihoonie is now embarrassed?” Mingyu imitates Seungcheol's voice and the latter is already planting daggers on him. Everyone roars a laughter, unable to control because Jihoon is different when Seungcheol is just around them.

 

“ you.” Jihoon mumbles towards Mingyu and Seungcheol taps gently his mouth like he's disciplining a kid.

 

Then, the rumor that a new student arrived lately. According to Seungkwan's source (“Where did you get those gossips?!”, “Just somewhere Hansol”), he's an exchanged student from China.

 

“I also heard he's going to be on our class. Isn't it exciting?” Jeonghan says with a smile as he clasps his hands and everyone agrees.

 

“He will introduce himself after our lunch break so we still have lots of time to meet him.” Seungkwan adds as he sips Hansol's drinks.

 

“You have your own drinks.” Hansol stares at him with not-so-amused look.

 

 

 

The rest of the lunch time is actually their usual, talking, laughing and mocking. While everyone is chatting loudly, Mingyu just sits there silently between Jisoo and Soonyoung as he starts staring at the also quiet Wonwoo. He can't keep his soft giggles whenever the latter laughs in a cute way, his nose scrunching and his pointed cheeks show more. His eyes is the most adorable though; closed while his eyes is formed into crescent. Well, it's normal for him to do and every time he can't see him, he's sulking alone because he misses the short one easily.

 

Mingyu doesn't know that Jeonghan notices the lovely stares he's giving to Wonwoo. Honestly, Jeonghan has a suspicion that Mingyu likes the other and he's still confirming it. It is hard for him to know the truth because he doesn't know Mingyu more compared to Jisoo who stick to him a very long time.

 

Jeonghan keeps looking at Mingyu and he witnessed how his cheeks heat up with shades of pink when Wonwoo catches the stares with a sweet smile. He taps Jisoo to catch his attention. He leans forward to his right ear before whispering, “Do you think Mingyu has a crush on Wonwoo?”

 

Jisoo stares at his lover with confused look, not catching the subject. “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, look at Mingyu and you will notice something strange.”

 

Jisoo turns to Mingyu and why the is he blushing?! “Why is he blushing now?”

 

“Wonwoo caught him staring to him though.” Jeonghan says with a slight interest on his voice, smiling like a proud mother.

 

“Oh.” Jisoo looks back at Mingyu before an idea popped on his head. He smirks at it before whispering again to Jeonghan, “I have an idea.” He stands up and motions the other to do it too and he obediently did.

 

“We're heading first.” Jisoo announces as he gets off the chair along with confused Jeonghan being dragged somewhere.

 

 

 

“Why are we inside of comfort room?” Jeonghan asks in confusion.

 

“We're going to know if Mingyu really likes Wonwoo so we can help.”

 

“But how?”

 

“We will talk to him now. But first...” Jisoo steps forward before leaning Jeonghan at the wall gently and he is surprised at his action. Basically, he is the one to make the first move because Jisoo is a shy type of a person and seeing him like this with y actions make him very turn on. I never knew he could turn into y beast.

 

The two starts to share kisses, not forgetting to lock the door so no one can disturb their little hot session. Jisoo places his thin yet strong arms around Jeonghan's waist while the other slings it around his lover's neck. Their kiss is slow yet sloppy. Jeonghan releases a moan when Jisoo's tongue enters his cavern, meeting his own.

 

Minutes later, their session becomes hotter and hotter. Jeonghan is now sitting above the sink, his legs are now hugging around Jisoo's waist. Their kiss is now full of lust as they taste each other but they still don't mind, clouded on their own world. Jeonghan pulls Jisoo's head more to let him more access on his mouth.

 

They pull slowly when they feel the lack of breathing. Jeonghan opens his eyes, so do Jisoo. “I never thought you can be so y.” Jeonghan teases his lover.

 

Unknowingly to Jisoo about his recent action, his face becomes as red as tomato. He covers his face as he keeps apologizing. “Hey Jisoo, stop that. I like it you know. You're very manly with that.”

 

“Uh. We forgot about talking to Mingyu.” Jisoo scratches his head before hugging Jeonghan's waist again as he buries his face on the latter's chest.

 

“Right.” Jeonghan fishes out his phone from his pocket before texting Mingyu to come in the comfort room.

 

 

 

The door slowly opens as it makes a crack sounds. Mingyu enters inside and he can see the two standing in front. With a confused expression, he approaches the couple. “What do you want?”

 

“Do you like Wonwoo, Mingyu my son?” Jisoo says bluntly in Jeonghan's amazement.

 

“What?!” Mingyu's eyes is widen at the sudden question it makes him off-guard.

 

“I said if you like Wonwoo.”

 

“W-What the hell a-are you talking about?!” He exasperatedly says, his face is now turning into pink.

 

“You are stuttering and blushing.” Jeonghan points out.

 

“I-I am not!”

 

“As you say son. But we want an honest answer. Do you like him? Because according to what we saw, you just gave him a lovely stare and I'm jealous- ow! I'm just joking to my son!”

 

Mingyu's face is now very red, like a tomato. He looks at the two and his mouth is gaped open in shock. He doesn't even knew someone already noticed it aside from when he told Seungcheol. He tries to open his mouth but the closes it again unable to say something.

 

“So, what's the answer?” Jisoo says as he taps his shoes at the tiled floor.

 

Mingyu sighs in defeat. He has no choice but to say it because it's not already a secret on what he was doing the past months since he became his tutor. “Yes.” He mumbles, shades of pink are still on his cheeks.

 

“Oh my god my son is grown up now!” Jisoo hugs Mingyu with a bone crushing hug and Jeonghan only smiles because he's happy, just happy for Mingyu.

 

“Father, don't tell anyone please? Only the two of you and Seungcheol know it.” Mingyu begs, holding Jisoo's both hands with puppy eyes and pout.

 

“Don't worry it's safe from us. Just confess to him when you have the chance. I don't want my son to lose the love of his life.”

 

“Y-Yes.” Mingyu doesn't know why, but he stutters and he's flustered when he hears the 'love of his life'. Sounds good to define his feelings to Wonwoo.

 

ღღღ

 

Everyone is already inside their room, excited to meet the new student from China. Girls are very eager to meet the male student and they keep on whispering about their expectations and excitement. Moments later, the door opens revealing their teacher along with a boy they assume it's the new student they are talking about. They all stare at him with interest, even Mingyu and his friends.

 

The boy in school uniform is tall but of course, Mingyu is taller than him. He has a fair skin and his shoulder is broad and has muscular arms, the muscles are noticeable. His face has perfect complexion, his eyes are sharp while his nose is pointed. He has thin and red lips that you can misinterpret he's always smirking and his jaws are well-chiseled. His forehead is being covered with his chestnut brown hair. In other words, he is definition of handsome.

 

Once again, the room is filled with whispers, giggles and squeals coming most from the girls. The teacher clears to gain the attention of the students. “Good afternoon. As so you know, we have a new student from China. Please introduce yourself.”

 

The Chinese boy steps forward, “Hello. I'm Wen Junhui. Please take care of me.” His broken Korean accent makes the girls giggle and squeal more because that's so cute of him.

 

“Mister Wen Junhui, please choose your seat.” The teacher formally tells the student with a smile, amazed to have another Chinese student.

 

Actually, there are three available seats in the room. First is on the right side of Mingyu. Second is on the left side of Wonwoo. Mingyu doesn't know why he didn't choose to sit beside him. Stupid almighty. The last seat is on between Chan, the little quiet kid who changed section like Seugkwan and the other three did, and Minghao, also a Chinese student, best friend of Chan who came from the other section too.

 

The new student named Junhui scans the whole room with anticipation. His eyes meet with the other students, looking at them as if he is memorizing their faces. His eyes landed to someone that catches his full attention and he immediately smiles mischievously, showing his chubby cheeks. “I'll take that seat.” 

 


 

[A/N] Ayo. Just another update and yet tHANK YOU FOR SUBSCIBERS, VOTES AND COMMENTS!

4 subscribers of this story messaged me for my selca picture but I'm shy XDDD lol