Love Blossom

Just a kiss~

Chapter XI

 

It's been a week since the vacation started and the gang plans to have some fun since they barely see each other and how much their disgust that Mingyu misses them while cursing some words that don't even exist to this world. Soonyoung then suggests to go to a famous amusement park just next to their town which everyone agrees.

 

10:05am Kwon Soonyoung: where the hell are you Mingyu?

 

10:06am Kim Mingyu: Five minutes more

 

Mingyu walks out to their house after putting his shoes on then starts to run towards the SVT cafe where they will meet as what on the plan. The morning sunlight almost blinds his sight and burns his skin since today is the first time again he goes outside but he loves the great weather to hate it.

 

 

 

The door chimes jingle as Mingyu pushes the door of the store, already loving the start of his morning with the smell of brewed coffee. He inspects the whole space and notices Wonwoo sitting at right corner next to the counter table. He smiles widely as fixes his shirt and hair to look presentable before motioning to the latter. What a lovely morning for you almightly.

 

“Hey.”

 

Wonwoo tilts his head from reading magazine and is greeted with Mingyu's blooming face and canines. He smiles back, “Hello Mingyu.”

 

“Where are the others?” Mingyu asks as he looks around.

 

“Oh. Soonyoung just went to rest room. The rests are not here yet.” Wonwoo announces.

 

“About a damn time Mingyu dear!” Soonyoung comes back with a gleeful expression before giving Mingyu a back hug.

 

“Hello to you too Soonyoung.” Mingyu laughs at Soonyoung as he points at his chubby cheeks. Though he didn't see him just for a week, he gets a lot of fats on his cheeks.

 

“I didn't even notice him at first. Thanks to your eyes and hair color.” Wonwoo joins the laughter.

 

“Don't worry, you still look fab Soonyoung. I even like it.” Mingyu assures him when he sees the pout on Soonyoung. Wonwoo nods as agreement.

 

The three of them continues the conversation mostly teasing Soonyoung's cheeks while laughing for almost ten minutes when they hear the chimes announcing someone enters the cafe. Everyone looks at the front and sees Jisoo and Jeonghan come in together hand in hand. Wait, holding hands?!

 

“Here!” The two hears a familiar voice foreknowing it's from Soonyoung. Jisoo turns a bit and sees Soonyoung waving his both arms in excitement with stunned Mingyu and Wonwoo. He grins then starts walking with Jeonghan beside him their hands still intertwined.

 

“Finally! I thought the lame hopeless confession I anticipated so much would be until we graduated. I guess I'm wrong.” Soonyoung stares at the couple lovingly.

 

“Like you didn't even say anything to Jeonghan before.” Jisoo gives him a deadly glare but Soonyoung is an energy ball that can't affect with it.

 

“Congrats Jisoo and Jeonghan. But honestly, I never knew you two like each other. I don't even think that two of you are... uh... you know.” Wonwoo points at their clasped hands.

 

“It's okay. I just wish you don't see it weirdly.” Jeonghan says with a smile and Wonwoo only shakes his head.

 

“So tell me grandpa, how did you confess?” Mingyu wiggles his brows as he waits for Jisoo's explanation.

 

“Nah. He's too shy for that. I did everything to but I also ended up confessing first.” Jeonghan winks at Jisoo.

 

“But I just thought you're just being clingy that's why I didn't assume!” Jisoo protests with a pout. Jeonghan only scoots closer to remove the pout away with a quick peck.

 

“Okay... You two are so disgusting.” Mingyu fakes a snort but deep inside he feels relieved that the two become an official couple for god's sake. How about me and Wonwoo?

 

“So what did a missed my dear es?” Everyone shrieks from what they are doing before gazing at Jihoon's welcoming smug smile.

 

“Jihoonie! Jisoo and Jeonghan are a couple now!” Soonyoung loudly announces and the couple blushes when some customers look at them but with a smile.

 

“Well then. It's gonna be more disgusting to see to of you doing lovey dovey. But anyways, I'm so happy for both of you. On your reception after wedding, let CL's 'Hello es' be the music until it ends.” Everyone gives Jihoon a dibelieving look and he only gives a small 'what?'.

 

“Ayo Jihoon!” Everyone looks at the counter and sees a boy whose like on their age calling Jihoon.

 

“Hey Seokmin. Just got here?” Jihoon asks at the newcomer.

 

“Yeah. Where's Seung-” Before he could finish his question, Jihoon already sends a deadly glare at him which he receives the message well. He chuckles before redirecting his question to another one, “Are those your friends?” Never thought he could be disguise as a cute creature.

 

“Yeah.” Jihoon is still eyeing the latter and sighs in relief no one gives him a suspicious look.

 

“Hey Seokmin!” Soonyoung waves excitedly at the cashier attendee while jumping from his seat trying to be noticed.

 

“Hello to you lovely cute customer. I'm so happy you know my name though this is the first time I see you here.” Seokmin smiles sheepishly when Soonyoung gives a kicked puppy look. He winks at him, “Well then, have fun!” He gives one last glance at his lover before muttering a voiceless 'sorry' with flying kiss not noticed by the others and marches towards employee room.

 

“Did he just called you cute?” Mingyu hoots at Soonyoung who only shrugs the feeling. Soonyoung fishes out his phone as he start typing message.

 

10:56am Kwon Soonyoung: I hate you T^T how did you know Jihoon? >:(

 

10:56am Lee Seokmin: I love you too baby <3 he's our frequent customer don't worry i'm not cheating on you. let's just hide it for now okay? :*

 

10:57am Kwon Soonyoung: ugh. K my eyes are looking at you -,- we are heading now to amusement park. Next time we should go there alone. love you baby~

 

10:57am Lee Seokmin: sure my soonshine :*** please keep safe and have fun. I love you too B-D <3

 

ღღღ

 

Soon enough they already reached their destination and everyone jumps in excitement when they see those big rides and tents full of plushie toys and delicious foods.

 

“Waaaaaaaaa~ this is my first time going on an amusement park.” Wonwoo says in amazement, wide smile plastered on his face as he captures every part of the amusement park.. Mingyu stares at him with so much affection.

 

Much to their excitement feeling, Mingyu is more excited not because of rides or whatsoever extreme things here but the fact he researched last night about sweet things to do in amusement park. with the person you love and he learned quite enough information. His heart is beating so fast like it will break the rib cage at the thought of he will going to do those. It's now or never. Seems like Japanese people are pro with this~

 

They all start to stroll around the place as they join the crowd. Jisoo and Jeonghan are glued to each other almost impossible to retract from their closeness and it's disgustingly cute if you would imagine. Jihoon is busy taking care of this Soonyoung who is excited over everything he sees. He doesn't even want this stupid energy tank to be lost ever again because that's a very mortifying and embarrassing at the same time. He will cry and cry and cry and screams like a lost baby which is very ugly to watch.

 

On the other hand, Wonwoo is also like Soonyoung but the calmer version. He doesn't say anything but his expression on his face says so. How much Mingyu adores when Wonwoo's face lights up in happiness and his heart voluntarily wants to explode from so much feels. Once in awhile, Mingyu stares at Wonwoo lovingly and he wants to puke those butterflies from his stomach. He also feels like those neurons in his head light up and blink in different colors. Much gay colors.

 

He just need a right timing for his confession.

 

ღღღ

 

Plan #1: Rides

 

“Maybe we should start on rides now.” Mingyu suggests, not knowing it's part of the plan.

 

“Let's start there!” Soonyoung points at the infamous high roller coaster.

 

Mingyu can see how Wonwoo becomes uncomfortable so he goes near to him before slinging his left arm to his shoulder, not minding the fast pace of his heartbeat. “Don't worry, it'll be fine.” Wonwoo gives him a small smile before nodding but there is still the slight nervousness in him.

 

The engine starts and everyone screams in excitement. Mingyu looks at Wonwoo and starts to worry because his face is so pale. Hesitantly, he reaches for his shoulder before putting his hand at the top of it. “Just hold on me if you're scared.”

 

Wonwoo gives him a tight smile. The ride starts to move slowly up the rails and Wonwoo freaks out out, his face becomes more pale. Mingyu can't hold his worries toward the latter so tries his best to cheer him as if it's still possible. When the ride is about go deep down, Mingyu is surprised when Wonwoo puts his hand on Mingyu's, intertwining it tightly. He looks at him and almost breaks his heart when Wonwoo is trying to contemplate the tears.

 

Mingyu gives a squeeze on it and Wonwoo looks at him, “I'm here for you Wonwoo.” Mingyu soothes Wonwoo sweetly and notices those shades of pink on the latter's cheeks. When he looks at the other side, his smile is as creepy as a maniac, his skin almost ripped from the feels. Everything after that is blurred.

 

The gang goes down the ride after an extreme ride experience and you can clearly see the different expressions on their faces. Jisoo and Jeonghan are laughing while Soonyoung is jumping continuously, his face saying he wants more. Jihoon has his poker face like did he just feel nothing?! Wonwoo's pale skin slowly fades and has his charming smile again.

 

Mingyu on the other hand, has still the creepy smile and face flushed at the incident at the top. He can't believe Wonwoo held his hand and the best thing is that it's intertwined to his own. The day is getting better and better for him.

 

They tried every rides they can see enjoying it disregarding if it's a kiddie ride (courtesy of Soonyoung). Their rides are full of laughter and happiness, getting a freedom from the wrath of books and pens.

 

 

 

Plan #2: Booths

 

“Waaaaaaa! That bear is so cute.” Wonwoo points the big white teddy bear hanging. Mingyu then got an idea so he pulls Wonwoo at the game booth.

 

“Hello there!” An old man greets and the both of them politely greets back, “Welcome to basketball booth. The rule is simple. You just need to shoot ten balls without any errors to claim those big prizes.” He points at those big plushies above.

 

Mingyu pays for it and the old man gives the basket full of balls to him. He looks determine to get that bear since Wonwoo likes it. He will do anything for Wonwoo though it might sound creepy and disgusting.

 

“Hey Wonwoo. If you're a basketball, I won't shoot you.” Wonwoo gives him a confused look but he continues as he throws the ball, “Because I might miss you.” Very smooth almighty.

 

First try: fail

 

Mingyu continues to shoot those ing balls until it's done.

 

“Well then kids, 7 out of 10 balls is not bad. It's okay, you can get a prize.” Mingyu feels bad that he didn't get the grand prize for Wonwoo but at least he still got a prize. He redeems the prize and he is a bit surprised because he won a couple bear. A ing couple bear!!!

 

The size of it is not that small but nor that big compare the grand prize. He inspects the thing and his face heats up at the reality that he got a couple thing though they're not! How I wish we are...

 

“So, at least we still have bears?” Mingyu says as he hands the bear to Wonwoo, trying to hide those blushes.

 

“It's okay, I'm happy on what you got. Thank you Mingyu.” Wonwoo receives the bear wholeheartedly before flashing a charming smile that glows and Mingyu wants to just die from cuteness.

 

 

 

Plan #3: Cotton Candy

 

Mingyu buys a cotton candy. A cotton candy. One cotton candy. Not two.

 

“You want some Wonwoo?” Mingyu offers him.

 

“It's okay, I'll just buy.” Wonwoo declines, ready to turn his heels.

 

“No. Let's just share.” Mingyu utters as he tries not to sound so desparate. Wonwoo eyes lights up before picking a good amount of cotton at the stick.

 

According to some love stories Mingyu researched, cotton candy is one of the best things to eat for a couple (scratch that couple word) when you're in carnivals or anywhere outside. When you share a cotton candy to the person you love and wants to share the rest of your life, both of you will get an eternal love for each other. It's also a good timing to confess while you're sharing it to him/her to put more sweeter feelings. It doesn't hurt if Mingyu tries it right? Right.

 

“Uh..” Mingyu coughs to get Wonwoo's attention which succeeds, “I just want to tell you something.” This is it.

 

Wonwoo looks at him, still stuffing sweet cottons on his mouth. “Yes?”

 

“Uh. You know, I just... I just want to say that I like-”

 

“Cotton candies!” You. Damnit!

 

Soonyoung comes out of nowhere and Mingyu's mind gets blank and dark. Wonwoo reaches the stick to Soonyoung and the latter obediently stuffs the remaining cottons to his mouth before at the sweet treat.

 

“Hey Mingyu.” Wonwoo calls him but he doesn't snap. “Hey.” He waves in front of his face before the latter comes back to the hurtful reality. “What are you saying  you like something?”

 

“Uh.” Mingyu panics, “I-I like to try the Ferris Wheel later. Come with me?” He nervously laughs.

 

Wonwoo eyes him in confusion but immediately shrugs it. “Okay.”

 

But it's a bad thing to share a cotton candy to a third party. It will be gone in just a minute.

 

 

 

Plan #4: Ferris Wheel

 

If you failed in cotton candy, then you still have another option: Ferris Wheel. It's more romantic than the first option, only two of you in one ride. Meaning, you can get solo the person you love.

 

“It's already dark. Maybe we can go to Ferris Wheel now?” Mingyu suggests and Jisoo and Jeonghan are the first who agrees. Soonyoung and Jihoon decline the offer excusing themselves to just sit somewhere where they can rest and also eat.

 

“Jisoo and Jeonghan don't need to eat something. They can eat each other later.” Jihoon smirks and the couple blushes madly, embarrassed at his statement.

 

“I'll come with Mingyu.” Wonwoo says, already beside the latter.

 

“Okay. We will just wait until you're done.”

 

 

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo enters one of the booths of the ride before closing the door. Wonwoo becomes nervous again because both sides are transparent, making him feel dizzy so he scoots closer to Mingyu, their arms and legs almost touching.

 

Mingyu stiffens a bit because 1) they are very close; 2) they are all alone; and 3) this is too romantic, more romantic than what's happening on shoujou mangas. So he does initiate first to close their distance and he already feels the smoothness of his skin. Good for him Wonwoo didn't react anything from what he did.

 

For minutes passed they didn't say anything, already comfortable in silence and the scenery. Mingyu looks at Wonwoo through his side and he can clearly see that the latter is smiling a bit. Maybe this is the best time to confess.

 

Mingyu coughs, “Wonwoo.” The latter only hums as response but Mingyu is satisfied that he is listening.

 

Mingyu's heart starts to beat again abnormally as he tries to collect all those best words to say. He doesn't even know that blood creeps up to his face now. “You know, I just...”

 

“Please continue.” This time, Wonwoo is now looking him, eagerly waiting for Mingyu to say something. He is smiling, smiling at him. Smiling at me.

 

“I don't know what to say this but you know-”

 

He doesn't finish what he wants to say when both of them hears a loud boom from the sky. Mingyu and Wonwoo look at the right side and colorful things are scattered in the sky.

 

“Wow!” Wonwoo slowly says it, amazed at the colorful fireworks as it continuously fires with different colors and styles.

 

Mingyu feels a pang on his heart, that he didn't have a chance to say those words he's itching to say. But as he scans Wonwoo's expression, he feels relieved and happy that he's enjoying everything. So he just looks at the colorful fireworks too, making his self comfortable at Wonwoo's presence. Only his presence.

 

“Mingyu.” Wonwoo calls again for him but this time, he's still looking at the fireworks.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For making me happy every time.” Wonwoo turns around to face Mingyu who is now blushing, his mouth gaped unable to say something, “You make me happy, really.” He smiles, pure innocent and honest.

 

Mingyu's eyes widen because he is surprised at what Wonwoo just said. He knows that the latter is not that talkative when it comes to his feelings but only expressing it. It's a sudden event that he really appreciate. He quickly smiles, his eyes glistening in happiness. “Just for you.”

 

There's still enough time to confess. No need to make everything fast.

 


 

[A/N] Thank you so much for comments ♥ I really appreciate your support XD

This is my gift for all of you this Christmas! Happy holidays~