In goes out

Just a kiss~

Chapter IX

 

“So tell me Mingyu, when did you start feeling that strange feeling?” Seungcheol asks as he pets Mingyu's hair again. He's at least shocked because of Mingyu's sudden confession about his feelings toward his brother. Maybe they are already grown men for liking someone. Seungcheol knows it too.

 

“Hm... The day I apologized to him?” Mingyu looks up to Seungcheol with a shy smile.

 

“Really? How?” Seungcheol chuckles when he notice how those crimson pink tinted his cheeks. He shifts him a bit so that he can now face him.

 

“His smile.” Mingyu mumbles.

 

“What?”

 

“My heart started to beat fast after he smiled at me.” Mingyu repeats with detailed answer. He then covers his face with his palms. “Ugh! You don't even know how fast I ran after leaving this house!”

 

“Aw! you seemed so cute that time.” Seungcheol coos while pinching Mingyu's cheeks. “I also felt that before. But the different thing is, we don't know each other and his smile was not directed to me.” He snaps when Mingyu gives him an obvious smirk. How talkative Seungcheol.

 

“Who is it Seungcheol?” Mingyu's smirk changes into a teasing smile while wiggling his brows.

 

“Not saying Minggu.” Seungcheol does an aegyo while showing the tip of his tongue.

 

“You're unfair!” Mingyu starts to whine all over again as he bounces on the edge of the bed. “I said mine so you should say yours!”

 

“Calm down Mingyu. Don't worry, I'll tell you first when we become a couple. I promise.” Seungcheol assures him and the latter seems satisfied.

 

“You are still unfair.” Mingyu huffs while crossing his arms. “Anyway, as time goes by, my heart becomes bigger and bigger when I'm with Wonwoo.” He pouts while slumping his shoulders.

 

“Tell me more my dearest friend.” Seungcheol becomes more interested with Mingyu's stories so he leans forward to him.

 

“Wonwoo is very sweet every time that I would puke rainbows from all over the world. Every time he smiles at me, I see those butterflies from my stomach, literally. Every time he does something that makes me off guard, I got a feeling I would burst soon.” Mingyu stops for awhile to take some air before continuing , “And every time he makes skinships or slight touche of his skin, my knuckles got itchy for punching Jihoon just for once-”

 

“For all the people around you, why Jihoon?” Seungcheol scrunches his nose as he gives Mingyu a look of disbelief. Really Mingyu?

 

“I don't know. He's always with me at school that's why?” Mingyu concludes. “Anyway I will go home now. I don't want Wonwoo to see me here.”

 

“I still don't get it why are you here.” Seungcheol jokes.

 

“I'm going to leave now Seungcheol.” Mingyu fixes his uniform first before getting his bag. “Bye!”

 

“Bye! Keep safe.” Seungcheol waves before Mingyu closes the door of Seungcheol's room.

 

ღღღ

 

Mingyu silently shuts the door of Seungcheol's room. I wonder if Wonwoo is here now... Maybe I should check his room but, I don't want to be get caught here. He thinks. Heol. But of course, he always ends up on the option where he can see Wonwoo. He walks straight to Wonwoo's room. When he is in front of the door, he carefully twists the doorknob so it won't make any noises. No sight of Wonwoo. Good timing almighty Kim. He enters the room before closing the door without any necessary noise. He approaches  Wonwoo's bed and he has a very good idea.

 

“Maybe I could rest for awhile on his bed.” But what if Wonwoo enters soon? “Nah. I doubt he will return soon.” But it's a bad thing to enter his room without any permission from him. “No one's here though. He will not know it and I will not do something bad but to rest. That's all.”

 

He then dives in on Wonwoo's bed with a loud 'oohf!' while his face lands directly on the pillow. “It's not a bad thing to smell his pillow right?” He nods to himself before leaning to the pillow slowly and without any hesitation, he slams his face on it a bit hard then smelling it. After ten seconds of smelling the pillow, he squeals like a high school girl like there's no tomorrow. “Oh my god it literally smells like him and it feels good! He smells so manly oh my god!” He hugs the pillow while smelling it all over again. He then starts to roll back and forth the bed out of happiness. “It feels like there are unicorns and big butterflies living in cotton candies right now. I'm so done now.” He smiles widely and creepily that his skin might rip any soon.

 

“I would love to smell it forever and- what are these?” He sits straight when he feels something smooth under him. “His school uniform? Oh, a used one.” He gets the white shirt before sniffing it like a dog. “His sweat still smells awesome!” He squeals again making his voice very tiny and he sounds so gay. He scans again the scattered clothes, “I-is t-that a boxer?! A BOXER!” You're so done now Mingyu. He slowly push his arms through the boxer but immediately retreats it. “What are you doing Mingyu?!” He slaps his face harshly before gaining his mind. “You have dignity.” He nods, “But I wouldn't mind smelling it too- OH MY GOD NO!” This time, he shouts while slapping his face continuously.

 

“Is anyone there? Seungcheol are you there?” Mingyu can hear someone's voice coming from the bathroom. Is that Wonwoo?!

 

“!” He curses silently not knowing what to do. When he hears Wonwoo's steps go louder and louder from the bathroom, he panics that he falls from the bed face first. of all s! He instantly opens the nearest closet just in front of him before hiding from the clothes having difficulty to fit himself on it. As soon he finally manage to fit on it comfortably and closes the closet door, Wonwoo comes out from the bathroom on cue. Mingyu slips his eyes on the closet's windowed door just to see Wonwoo with only towel on his waist almost losing its grip.

 

Mingyu gasps after seeing Wonwoo's Adonis-like body that he might be out of air. His eyeballs is almost popping out on the sight. He's sure he saw Wonwoo's biceps before but not his body. He's hyperventilating right now after scanning Wonwoo's white milky and flawless chest and those well-formed abs he's dying to see ever since. He chokes on his saliva when he sees Wonwoo's confused expression. He releases a loud gasp that makes Wonwoo face the closet. Wonwoo notices a strap of bag between the closet doors and he furrows his brows since all his bags are hidden on the box under his bed. He then starts to approach his closet and Mingyu wants to cry right now because he's trapped now. Mother, father, please forgive me for not following you! I'm sorry and I love you! When Wonwoo is just in front of the closet, he tightens his grip on its handle with afraid expression and is about to open it slowly when-

 

“WONWOO! IF YOU ARE THERE, COME HERE!” Wonwoo hears a call from Seungcheol so he immediately removes his hands from the closet, not forgetting to give a look on the closet before going out the room.

 

Mingyu sighs in relief when Wonwoo comes out. That was close. I can't understand why did I fit on a small closet?! He goes out the closet before wiping all those sweats formed on his face before picking up his bag. He tip toes up until the door before opening it silently. He sees Wonwoo enter Seungcheol's room and it gives him a signal to leave faster. He tip toes again managing to not make any sound. When he's in the front door, he opens it before sprinting his soul out.

 

ღღღ

 

“IT'S THE DAY! THE DAY HAS COME AND IT WILL TELL MY FATE!” One fine morning for the gang and here they go again, listening to Mingyu's annoying whines. “I swear I-”

 

“Chew it.” Jihoon stuffs a piece of bread on Mingyu's mouth. “And be quiet because it's annoying.”

 

“Don't worry, you will pass it son, believe me.” Jisoo pats Mingyu's head.

 

“Yeah. Thank you oldie.” Mingyu grins up at Jisoo with a thumbs up.

 

“And since Wonwoo tutored you very well,  I think you will pass this year. I think you improved a lot.” Soonyoung joins the conversation sitting next to Jisoo. “He's great!”

 

After some five minutes of cheering Mingyu, their homeroom adviser Mr. Lee walks in the room and the students begin to sit to their respective seats. “Alright. I'm so glad that I spend the whole year with you. I'm so thankful that you didn't make any troubles.” Mr. Lee darts his look at Mingyu for seconds before looking away and Mingyu's palms start to sweat. Is he being sarcastic or what?! “Anyway, I'm here to give you your final grade for this school year. I will start distributing so please come in front when I call your name to get your report card.” Mr. Lee calls the names of students one by one until it's Mingyu's turn. “Kim Mingyu.”

 

Mingyu gulps unconsciously maybe because he's very nervous to the result. He looks at Wonwoo and surprisingly, the latter is looking back at him with a cheery smile. He sees Wonwoo say something silently like 'Think positive' or what. He smiles at him, feeling determined. He stands up and walks in front silently and slowly, composing his mind.

 

“Mr. Kim.” Mr. Lee pushes the card to Mingyu with a sad smile. “I'm sorry.” Mingyu can sense something wrong. He closes his eyes tightly before opening the piece of card. He peeks at the grade below written in red pen. His mind already accepts the reality that he will fail this year even though he did all his best. He accepts the fact that his dreams are starting to fall-

 

“Wait.” He scans the numbers scribbled all over again. “Eight. Four. 84?!” He looks at Mr. Lee who is now smiling widely. “Please tell me the passing grade.”

 

“Eighty.”

 

“Eighty. Four. OH MY GOD I PASSED! HAHAHA OH MY GOD!” His loud voice booms in the room making everyone look at him with surprised expression. “WONWOO I PASSED!” He sprints at Wonwoo before unconsciously hugging him tightly, resting his face on his neck.

 

Wonwoo, on the other hand, is surprised at Mingyu's sudden hug since no one hugs him like that (of course his family is excluded) and it makes him comfortable and happy that he almost tears up. He think's Mingyu's childish action is showing up so he hugs back him while caressing his back.

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo hug each other for some quite time already until Jihoon coughs loudly making the two snap from their current position. Everyone is looking at them with surprised look and Mingyu can hear some girls saying 'I'm jealous', 'omg they're cute', 'I never saw Wonwoo like that oh my god~~'. Mingyu's face turns into a red tomato due to embarassment and the thought of him hugging Wonwoo not on a purpose makes him crazy.

 

“Uh... congratulations Mingyu.” Wonwoo becomes shy again, Mingyu notices and he smiles at how cute Wonwoo right now is.

 

“Thank you for everything. Let's go somewhere later? My treat.” Mingyu suggests and Wonwoo lights up as he gladly accepts the offer.

 

“You look cute together.” Soonyoung slings his arms on Mingyu's shoulder before winking at him. Mingyu glares at Soonyoung's teasing state. “Anyway, congrats my little bro. Wonwoo is savior.”

 

The rest, including Jeonghan, congratulates and teases Mingyu and because of that, they are going to their final year in high school together.

 

ღღღ

 

“Since I passed this year too, let me treat you.” Jeonghan insists. Jisoo rejects it for the nth time but since Jeonghan repeatedly asking it, he gives up and accepts the offer. Maybe I should think of it as a date, no?

 

Jeonghan brings Jisoo to a restaurant inside the mall. Jeonghan notices Jisoo's unsured face over eating in a restaurant. He chuckles, “Don't worry, their foods are delicious and affordable for high school students like us so don't do that face.”

 

“Oh. O-okay.” Jisoo smiles at him.

 

“So, what will you order?”

 

“Anything you will order too.” Jisoo answers, not minding to look at the menu.

 

“Okay.” Jeonghan smiles.

 

 

 

“You're right. Their food is very delicious.” Jisoo eats the last piece of chopped pork before putting down the utensils and drinking the juice. He smiles at the perfect taste of the marinated pork.

 

“I told you.” Jeonghan agrees. “Wait.” When Jisoo stops from his position, Jeonghan leans forward before wiping the sauce at the corner of Jisoo's cat-like lips using his right thumb. “There. You eat messily. Like a child.”

 

Blood starts to creep on Jisoo's face because of Jeonghan's unexpected action. He wipes the corner of his lips again since he doesn't know how to act confident now. “I'm not like a child!” He protests.

 

“You are. You look so cute though.” Jeonghan rests his elbow on the table before resting his chin on his arms. Blushing Jisoo is interesting.

 

“Don't make fun of me.” Jisoo pouts since he never thought Jeonghan would be such a tease.

 

“Okay, I'm sorry.” Jeonghan chuckles because childish Jisoo is very precious. How I wish I could kiss that pout away.

 

ღღღ

 

“Maybe I can walk you home?” Jisoo blushes after offering Jeonghan a walk to their house and the latter does nothing but to gladly accept. He chuckles when he notices a smile on Jisoo's smile despite being covered by an ice cream.

 

“Should we leave? It's kinda late now.” Jisoo only nods at Jeonghan's question.

 

 

 

The walk is surprisingly silent yet comfortable despite the breezy wind tickling their skins. Neither of them starts a conversation because the both of them knows that this is very perfect timing for a peaceful silence. Jisoo looks up the sky and is very amazed at those twinkling stars. He smiles as he scans carefully the beautiful ocean of stars, his mind feeling at peace and calm. After minutes of observing the beautiful sky of stars, he looks straight again in front his smile not leaving.

 

On the middle of their walk, Jisoo blushes hard when his hand accidentally brushes to Jeonghan's. He feels the smoothness on the latter's skin that he wishes he can caress it. He looks to Jeonghan and smiles again when he notices those shades of pink on Jeonghan's cheeks. He looks away when Jeonghan looks at him. When he feels Jeonghan is not looking at him, he slightly brushes again their hands and he does it a couple of times. It's not bad right?

 

 

 

“So, we are here.” Jisoo announces with a mumble.

 

“Thank you for tonight. It was really fun.” Jeonghan smiles at Jisoo and the latter still notices the blush on his cheeks through the moonlight.

 

“No problem at all. So...” Jisoo rubs his neck, “It's a farewell. Tutoring is officially end now since, you know, school year's done. You don't need me anymore for tutoring.”

 

“Who says I don't need you anymore?” Jeonghan steps a bit closer, their faces only inches away and in one blink, their lips are connected.

 

Jisoo's eyes widen at the unexpected moment of his life but smiles at the kiss he's sharing with Jeonghan. He circles his arms at Jeonghan's waist while the other one slings his arms at his neck to pull themselves closer. After a minute of savoring each other, Jisoo pulls away from the kiss first. “You don't know how much I like you.”

 

“I know everything.” Jeonghan pecks at Jisoo's cheek.

 

“How?” Jisoo furrows his brow.

 

“Soonyoung told me before I asked you to tutor me. I even read your diary hidden below your bed. You sound so girl being hopelessly in love with me.” Jeonghan chuckles at Jisoo's horrific expression.

 

“Soonyoung's !” Jisoo covers his face making Jeonghan laughs very loud.

 

“But of course, I'm waiting for you to confess to me because I really like you too.” Jeonghan pinches Jisoo's cheeks. “It was really difficult for me to hide it though. But since you teased me with your hand brushing to mine's, maybe you're making step.” Jeonghan grins at Jisoo and the latter only sulks beside him.

 

“It's embarrassing!”

 

“So, are we official now baby?” Jeonghan teases Jisoo and it's successful when the latter blushes again. Soooo cute~

 

“My pleasure baby.” Jisoo smiles before pecking at Jeonghan's red lips.

 

“Wanna stay tonight?” Jeonghan aks in a mumble tone.

 

“Does this mean I will not sleep at the couch now rather on your bed?” Jisoo smiles at Jeonghan's cute expression now.

 

“I-If you want t-to.” Jeonghan blushes.

 

Jisoo smirks, “I'd love to, baby.

 

 

 

Today is full of blushes~

 


 

[A/N] Hello again. Forgive me for late update :<

Please vote and subscribe and comment huehue :D