The first

Just a kiss~

 

Mingyu has a very questionable question over one thing on his mind right now: why is that boy from his class very popular? Jeon Wonwoo to be specific. Most of the girls and some boys on his school are into him that it makes him like an idol from a famous group. Sure, his name screams iness when you pronounce it, but nothing more than that. Everytime he looks over the particular boy, he sees nothing but an aura of a nerd. Yes, Mingyu thinks he's a piece of nerd.

 

Mingyu judges people over the outer appearance first rather than the inner part. For example, before when he and Soonyoung become friends, he thought he is a part of a gang with serious face and a serial killer with those sharp eyes. He was scared as hell. But he never thought that Soonyoung is an annoying clingy bright guy. He's like a snake who constricts his whole body to anyone he's close with and he's even brighter than the light bulb on their rest room, if you want to know.

 

Or when he thought Jisoo is a clumsy loser dumb boy who knows nothing. Why? He never made outlines to any subjects since his tranferee year. He was surprised that Jisoo's grades were exemplary like, 10/11 subjects were perfect. That never happened to him ever since. Such a handsome geek.

 

And the fact he thought Jihoon was a sweety cutie pie who loves to do aegyo because, you know, his face and height is too cute to be honest. So when he asked this boy to do aegyo once, Jihoon smiled at him brightly but in just a blink he was already holding a guitar that came out of nowhere and was about to hit him. That was the most creepy nightmare he ever saw.

 

"For the last time Mingyu, he's not a nerd." Soonyoung sighs loudly for the nth time when he hears that all over. Apparently, Mingyu on their cafeteria with Soonyoung, Jisoo and Jihoon since it’s lunch time.

 

"But Soonyoung," Mingyu snorts, "Can't you see? He's wearing unfashionable eye glasses, and the fact he's very smart that it is not common. That guy is also a book worm you know? Don't forget he doesn't have any friends here, just being quiet there." Mingyu points at him using his lips.

 

"First, not because he is wearing eye glasses doesn't mean he's a total nerd. Maybe he has poor eyesight. Second, you're just a loser when it comes in studying that's why you see him very smart." Jihoon said.

 

"Excuse me, but you're more total loser than me." Mingyu pouts.

 

Jihoon ignores him, "Reading a book as a hobby is not a sin son."

 

"And last, can't people be that quiet as his nature? Maybe he's like that since child." Soonyoung said and nods to himself.

 

"I've never seen any of like that nature." Mingyu imitates Jihoon's accent.

 

"Maybe you and your family are too noisy that you can't appreciate someone's silence." Jisoo's statement makes everyone laugh so loud that everyone looks at them. Mingyu just rolls his eyes, stuffing all his friends' foods as a cute revenge which earn protests from them.

 

Well, as you can see, Mingyu's reasons to call him nerd are bit invalid. But what can they do? Mingyu is a total immature and weird.

 

ღღღ

 

Actually, Mingyu is a bit responsible with his studies, or we can say he's trying because his mother always screams right to his ears. So he started with outlining and highlighting some important words and definitions that came to the point he highlighted the whole pages of chapter one with pink marker. So cute.

 

But today this afternoon, Mingyu is bored as hell. Like, anyone can be asleep with this time plus his teacher's voice really makes him want to drift from his dreamland. Good thing he's at the farthest seat in the room so he can sleep without noticing. He adjusts his body in a good position, looking at his teacher who is busy writing something on the board Mingyu can't even understand. He rests his head on the table facing the wall then put a book over his head.

 

Mingyu is about to drift already on his main dreamland when he feels a very hard thing landed on his head painfully which he assumes to be an eraser thrown by his teacher. Oh great.

 

"Mister, would you tell us what I last discussed?" His teacher is glaring intently to him and everyone is looking at him.

 

Maybe she's not yet married that's why she's like that. . Wrong move, almighty Mingyu. He thinks, then gulps because he doesn't listen. Well, nothing's new. He glances on his friends but they just show a pitiful look, except Jihoon smirking over him. Totally .

 

Mingyu is hyperventilating because he's going to hell now again! "Uhm... I..." He wants to try making some stupid excuses but what can he say now? His mind is blank now.

 

"Stand up, Kim Mingyu." His teacher demands with loud voice.

 

Slowly, he stands up from his seat.

 

"Mr. Jeon, can you please stand up too and exchange seats with Mr. Kim?" The teacher smiles to that student. Wonwoo, the guy Mingyu thinks as nerd, is actually sitting in front of the class it means he will be in front of hell too. He nods then stands up as well fixing his stuffs and putting it to his bag.

 

Mingyu sighs and walks to the front with a heavy heart.

 

"From now on, you will sit here on my time. Got it?" The teacher is still glaring at him and Mingyu just nods before rolling his eyes when the teacher faces again the board. Now he can't do his peaceful life every afternoon.

 

ღღღ

 

"That's all for today." said Mr. Lee, their teacher in Math.

 

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." Everyone stands up and bows to the teacher.

 

Mingyu sighs deeply because class is over meaning, he can go home, play some games or just sleep. So he starts packing all his things immediately not minding to put it well-arranged. All he need is to rest without thinking anything. But everything falls.

 

"Mr. Kim Mingyu." His teacher's serious voice gives him goosebumps.

 

"Y-yes Mr. Lee?" He smiles awkwardly, keeping his body not to shake because he knows he did something wrong. Relax Mingyu, he just wants you to congratulate you for passing your exam in Math. Please give me strength gods!

 

"I'm afraid to say this but, when will you pass your exam to my class?" His teacher looks at him with pitiful look rather than angry one.

 

Another strike, almighty. He scratches his head out of embarrassment but still, he did his best. No cheating. But of course, gods out there will not grant his wishes. "I'm sorry." He bows lightly.

 

His teacher sighs, "There is one thing to do with your failing grades." Mingyu looks at him surprised. Oh no, not that. "You need to have a tutor to all subjects, not only my subject. Your teachers always complain about your poor grades. This is your last chance before the head will kick you here and repeat again everything. I called your parents and they seem agreed with my request." NO!

 

"A-ah okay Mr. Lee. I got it."

 

"Actually," Mr. Lee looks to a piece of paper, "I have two person in my mind to be your tutor. First is, Mr. Hong Jisoo."

 

Mingyu seems happy that his friend is his tutor so, he can just blackmail him with his crush then. "It's okay for me Mr-"

 

"But according to him, he has already a student to be tutored from the same year but another section." Mingyu's expression dropped. "With Yoon Jeonghan I think?" What the hell Jisoo?!

 

"So, the last person who actually accept my offer wil be your tutor whether you like it or not."

 

"W-who is it?" Mingyu gulps his own saliva, wanting to swallow his adam apple as well.

 

"Jeon Wonwoo."

 

"WHAT?!"

 


 

[A/N] Hello. This is boring, so I'm sorry. But I hope you like it. No proof-read.