Breathe

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

I squinch as the alarm goes off. I turn to look at my husband. He’s not there. Oh wow, he woke up before me? Wait, even before the alarm? I know he has a come back stage with the boys, but still.

Kim Sung Gyu, woke up without being woken up? Woah. But he’s not in the shower, I look at the bathroom door wide open. He left?

I got up, I brush that thought when I saw his wallet and phone on the dressing table. Car keys gone tho. I walk lazily to our living room. I called out “JAGI YAAAAAA” like 5 time while walking thru our whole house.

No answer. I end up in our room, pick up my phone and called Woo Hyun oppa.

“Yeh, hyeong-Soo nim?” I smile. The boys always love to crack up jokes like calling me hyeong-Soo nim (Polite way to call sister in law).

“Oppa, Sunggyu oppa there?”  Silent.

“He’s been a bad boy leaving his phone again? He... ”

I cut off “ And his wallet too”. I rolled my eyes.

“We will be coming over after practice. Lunch OK, JAGI?” Woohyun oppa sealed it with a cheeky laugh.

“Hmm araso. Annyeong” .

 I sigh about 8 times looking at the clock, 11Am. Crap. Lunch means 1pm. I drag my feet to the kitchen to make lunch. I love making lunch for the boys. I just hate the thought of my husband always leaving the house without letting me know.

“I don’t want to disturb you, jagi ya.” Always the same excuses. I just hate calling people to look for my own husband. What kind of wife does that makes me? My phone vibrates as I was rinsing the lettuce. I shrug, looking at the message.

From : Jiyong Oppa 11.20Am SKT
“Boo, dinner @ Top hyung house tnight 9pm. See ya”

That’s G-Dragon for you. Always assuming I will turn up and if I don’t will really seriously ignore me for days.

To : Jiyong Oppa 11.21Am SKT
“I will check schedule again oppa.”

From : Jiyong Oppa 11.23Am SKT
“Checked. You have nothing.Don’t turn us down. Love u. Top hyung say he ordered ur favourite beef. ”

I sigh deeply. Leaving the message unreply.


Chicken salad with Thousand island sauce, mince meat sphaghetti, garlic bread,herbal steak and fries. I smile, satisfied with what I came up in just 1 and half hour. I took of my apron, ready to go for a shower. While in the shower, I heard the boys voice laughing and amaze with the food on the table.

“Babe, you in there?” I hear my husband creak open our bedroom door.

“ENG” I replied still mad at him.

I took out my sweat pants and my jogging cropped tee, with the thought of going to the gym after the boys leave for their schedule. I was greeted with hugs from the boys.

“You are amazing, jinja. See how much food you cook in such a short time.” Dong woo oppa said while muching the fries.

L oppa look up to me, signalling me with his hands to sit beside him. I smile to him and went to the kitchen to take drinks for them. Hoya oppa joke and bow to me when I pass him the drink. I laugh and sat beside L oppa. Seeing the boys eat, I’m full, really. My husband reach out and feed me a herbal steak, winking to me after I munch it down. I smirk and change my sight to yeollie oppa.

“Oppa, I bought your favourite Americano from UK. I’ll get it for you.”

Sungyeol oppa who was on my left side, held my wrist and say “Anneya, later. Eat first”

I gently push his hands and went to the kitchen. I put it inside his bag and remind him not to forget its inside.


Its 3pm and the boys are lying down the living room after helping me clean up.

“Are you guys not going?” I said, looking at them.

“The show is at 8pm Yerin ah. Still early” Sung jong says looking at his watch.

I nod and went to get my shoes.

“Ya ya ya. Are u not even staying for awhile while your oppa is here? Do u need to go jogging today?”

I look up to where the voice is coming from. Woohyun oppa looks at me, serious.

“Oppa, I will be going only for 20 mins. You guys won’t leave soon too right? And not jogging to BUSAN, only the gym at level 6.”

I said, getting up after wearing my shoes. Then it happen, the sentence that pisses me off.

 “Someone is  a model. So have to take care of her figure. Forget about spending time.” My husband words earns my sharp looks.

Awkward silent. No one says anything.

“That’s why our baby is so y. Palli go and come back. We will wait.” Hoya oppa open the door for me and look at me with “don’t argue” face.

I rolled my eyes and leave. I started swearing in my heart with my husband attitude. I have never stop him from doing ANYTHING. ARGGGHHH.

 

 

*END OF CHAPTER TWO. MY CONFIDENCE LEVEL TO CONTINUE THIS STORY IS REALLY LOW. BUT I WILL TRY.*