Entrust

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

"Babe, when will you stop modelling?” My husband look at me.

I return his glance and crack up heartily, lying on our bed.

“Wae, jagi?”. I said smirking.

 Pffft. He scoff. And went straight to shower. He has been pestering me since the last 6 months, wishing and pointing about my modelling career that he badly want it to ends. If he have the power to end it with his signature nose squinch, he would. That’s how much he hates it. Well,atleast now. I stare at the ceiling and my eyes trace our picture hanging on the wall. Our wedding photo, taken 14 months ago. The white silk long gown and the silver blue tuxedo. Gosh, my husband looks amazing in that tux. So y.

I lied if I said I haven’t thought of quitting the runaway. I will, but the people I will be hurting is way much. Not that my husband’s feeling isn’t. I sigh, hearing the sound of water from the shower.

“Babe?” I said, hoping my husband would answer.

 No sound. Wow, he’s grumbling again. I get up and walk slowly to the bathroom door.

I knock “Babe, I’m going in if you are not answering.”

I groan “ I don’t care if you are now”.

I push the door gently just to see my husband fully sitting on the bidget. His face show no sign of interest or even surprise. I pinch my nose playfully.

 “ARE U TING?”. I scream.

 He raise his eyebrows and get up. Showing me the toilet bowl with his finger. Clean. Ah, okay I get it. He’s been faking shower. Such a cutie. I went up to him, hugging him, ignoring the fact that he’s and his private part is extra sensitive to my touch. I sigh at the warmness coming from his body.

“Jagi, I promise. Not now but one day. I promised, right?” I said looking up at him,still hugging.

He look down to me, our lips touch for a second and he nod,

“I know. I thought you forgotten.” He kiss my forehead gently.

I giggle at his action. “Arasso, oppa. Stop faking shower. Unless you want me to stay here?”

I raise my eyebrow jokingly looking at his body. He laugh and push me gently out the bathroom.

“I’m not in the mood. Not for you but for what your imagination is right now.”

I stick out my tongue and close the door behind him. Imagination? Pfft. Ever since we got married, fan has been asking how is our “bed” life. How polite. Not to mention going to shows and being ask off guard all the time. Once, I said “I like 50 shades of Grey kindda thing”. It was a joke. And my husband has been disturbing about my imagination ever since then. Not only him, but the fans and of course, my 6 over dorky boys (Infinite).

 

*Phew!there goes my first chapter. sorry if this seems to boring! do leave comments so that i can improve too.*

Next chapter is where Infinite and Big Bang make their entrance. And you can finally know who you are. For now you must have confusion as to are you also an artist or just a normal woman Kim Sung Gyu met. Next chapter will reveal it all. (: