Inception

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife
“Hey baby, you like coffee?” I startled as i look up.
 
Kissing my cheek softly, Mino laugh as he look at my reaction.
 
“Bo ya. Whats with the reaction?” . I smile as i mouth his words, making him laugh.
 
“You alone? The boys?” I said looking around YG cafeteria.
 
“You havent heard? The boys wanna quit. Seung yoon going solo and im doing Show Me The Money so naturally the others wanna quit.” He say looking at my eyes with his poker face.
 
I squinch and laugh. “Song Mino, im not a pabo. You guys dare quit before your 2 years ? I will…. get the out of you. You know right?” I raise my eyebrow.
 
Mino chuckles as he pouted ,“ But now i have to feed the boys as they dont have a schedule. Dont you pity me? I think i need to get married too.”
 
I sip my coffee,looking at him coldly. This is another guy who doesnt get along with my husband. But get along with the other Infinite member.
 
“Lets go record baby. Lets go make music. Yeah,INFINITY.” Mino swing his arms making a infinite sign as he teases me. I got up, threatening to shove the coffee at him. He act like he is shielding and laugh. He put his arms on my shoulder, as we walk to recording studio. New music means new album. New album means come back. Come back means music shows. Music shows means busy.Busy means not having much time with my husband.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Sorry that i have to reschedule our appointment, Yerin-shi." Ms Lee looks at me as she sits down infront of me.
 
"Oh thats alright." I smile warmly at her who is busy looking for something in one of many files on top of her desk.
 
"I saw that you are making a come back with a mini album? Congratulation. Cant wait to hear it." She steal glances at me as she still looks for the document that she seem not to find.
 
"Yeah, thank you Ms Lee."
 
"Ah, found it. Sorry, shall we go thru now?" She finally found the papers she was looking for. I nod as i look at her.
 
"Its the same as the past years. Its will be a 7 days event. 4 days in Seoul and 3 days in Japan. The only difference is Japan. We are trying to build a better relationship with a few designers and we think that the best way is to bring ourself there to show case ourself. What do you think?" Her focus was on me the whole time she starts explaining.
 
"Oh wow. Japan? Thats very new. Well , i think its cool. Does it matter what i think? I mean you are the organizer and producer."
 
"You are a big assest to Korea's fashion industry. When you quited, a few of our sponsors drop their sponsorship." She say but this time, she avoided my eyes.
 
"Look, im sorry. You know me for almost 4 years. You know how i love the runaway. I just have to do it for my husband. You do understand what he meant to me too right? Please dont make this difficult for me. And i really wants to walk down my last runaway with a fullfillment that i had repay your kindness to me all these years" I reach out to hold her hands.
 
Ms Lee is one of those producers that will go lenghts for her artists/models. And i appreciate her so much, i wish she understands that.
 
She sigh and tighten the grip on my hands , " I know, i know. Sorry. I was too carried away. Im happy whatever your desicion is. I will always have your back, you know that too right?"
 
"I know that very well. Now let us discuss the details shall we? And over lunch, please?" I pouted making her smile.
 
"I will make sure you had the time of your life on your last runaway , Yerin-shi" .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
INFINITE TO TAKE A BREAK AFTER L ALLEGED RUMOUR OF LEAVING THE GROUP
 
Infinite is on the global search online as one of their member is sweep in dating rumour and quitting the group at once. Today, a source said that the 7 members boy group will take a break as to recover from the rumours and also for self reflection. How true is this statement is stll unknown.The member, visual and vocal ,Kim Myung Soo also known as stage name L has not yet come forward to clear the rumours. It has been two weeks since the news broke out and fans around the world are restless over the news. Infinite's agency , WOOLLIM entertainment has yet also to make any statement or denial. This makes us wonder if they are hiding something or just didnt feel the need to clear up such absurb rumour. L was photograph on a casual cafe date with an unknown woman and when the photo was spread, he was said to leave the group to protect the relationship. What is Inspirits thought on this?
 
I heave a deep sigh after reading the article. My phone that hasnt stop vibrating awaken me from my thoughts.
 
Group Chat "FAMILY"
 
Dong Woo : Aish, Myung Soo ah, are you okay?
Hoya : >.< This spreads pretty fast huh.
Sung Jong : Myung Soo hyung , its okay. The rumours will eventually be forgotten.
Hoya : So all of us is on break too ?
Myung Soo : Im sorry guys.
Woo hyun : Where did you see this article from Dong woo ah?
Hoya : Im sorry too.
Sung gyu : Kids, focus. Hoya , not a time to be sarcastic.
Dong Woo : SNS
Sung Yeol : L ah , the fans know us too well to believe the rumours.
Me : Be strong oppa. Im here for you.
Sung gyu : All of you get this in your brain. That we are going to solve this together. And remember to always be polite to the fans. Remember what they do for us during our hard times. Its just a quick break we are taking. So dont get too comfortable. See all of you at home tonight. There will be food, my treat.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Yerin ah.. Will you be home tonight? Its been 3 days. The bed is empty. I have no schedule just to make it worse. I miss you." My husband whine on the phone.
 
"Oppa, mian. I miss you too. Korea Fashion Week is crazy and you know it. I dont know about tonight. I might be staying over at the hotel again. Why didnt you join the boys to Dong Woo oppa's house for dinner?" .
 
He sigh " but i want to join you.. mmmm no no. You coming home tonight. And thats final."
 
"Oppa, sorry babe. Got to go. I will call you! Dont wait up for me. Love you gyu" .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* the next chapter will be quite a long one. sorry for this short chapter*