Shine

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

I was giving all my energy on the treadmill when a call came in.

“SEUNG HYUN OPPA”(TOP)


I answer the call, pressing emergency button for the treadmill, sitting down on the bench, wiping my sweat.

“Oh,oppa”


“Ya, are you talking informally to me now?”


I smile “Andwae oppa, I’m on the treadmill that’s why. Wae oppa?”

“Oh, you coming tonight right? Jiyongie say you don’t reply to him”

I sigh softly “Yes oppa. Since you call personally I will go. You are TOP from BIG BANG and the most busiest KPOP idol. How can I not go if TOP oppa invite me.” I laugh.

“Ya, don’t make it looks like I don’t invite u often. Out of 30 invitation you only came 8 times at most. I cant believe we are actually related by blood. I feel like im close to the members more to my own sister”

I giggle and assure him I’m coming tonight.

I take the stairs up. I press the intercomm and a groggy voice came on.

 “Dugu seyo?” I hear L oppa voice on the intercomm.

“Its me oppa”.

The door click open, I took off my shoes and saw all the oppa has knock out except for L oppa and Sungjongie. My husband is not at the living room. He must be in our bedroom. The last place I want to be now. I drag time by cleaning up the kitchen. I walk to L oppa who is lying down on the comforter. I rest my head on his stomach. He pat my head dearly.

 “Good workout? All anger vent?” His voice soft but stern.

I nod.

“You coming later? To the show.”

“Ani oppa. I have other plan”

I get up and walk to our bedroom, to get change. I push the door gently to see my husband sleeping with his phone on his hand. I quietly took his phone and put it on the dressing table. His face is so peaceful..So harmless.. But why does sometimes he makes me feel this tinge of hurt?

5pm alarm ringtone from different phones is ringing. The boys wake up one by one wanting the toilet to shower. I let them be as they know where to get their towels. Its like their 2nd home.

“JagI ahhhhhh”

 My husband wail from our bedroom. I turn my sight from the TV and get up from the sofa at the living room.

“Yeah?” I peep inside our room.

“Can u get for me my clothes?”

No please. No aegyo. Just plain Kim Sung Gyu. I nod as I search for clothes for him to wear. I took out a blue cardigan and white V neck shirt. I lay it down on the bed and walk out from the room without looking at my husband reaction.

I love looking at the boys getting ready. They seem funny.

“Hyung, where’s my BB CREAM?” Sung jong voice beam looking at Sungyeol oppa.

“I’m using! Go and ask from Yerin!”

Sungjong look at me with a pout. I smile getting up from the sofa again to get my BB cream in our room. When i enter, my husband was topless, turning around to look at me. I swift my eyes from looking directly at him, took my BB cream and walk away.

“What’s that?” He ask, his tone defensive.

“BB cream” I replied, not looking at him and leaving the room.


I hug the boys goodbye.

“OPPA FIGHTING!” I smile and hug Dongwoo oppa who is nearest to me. He gives me a gum smile while returning my hug.

 “You got plans tonight?” My husband look at me while wearing his socks.

“Yeah, dinner at TOP oppa's house.”

“Araso jagi. Let me know if you coming home late so that i can wait up for you. okay?”

 He peck my cheek and kiss my lips as he brush my hair. I smile, still somehow mad. Am i being too hard on him?

I look at myself in the mirror while putting my lipstick on carefully.

“INFINITE , EXO , TEEN TOP” I heard the TV beaming.

 Ah, must be the show they are on. I sprayed my favourite Dolce and Gabbana perfume after confirming I look okay for dinner. I look at the perfume bottle, almost finish. My husband and me use the same perfume. He could atleast top it up. I roll my eyes, grab my car keys and switch off the electric power. I click my car key and warm up my car. Looking at my phone, if there is a message from my husband.

From : My life 19.23PM SKT
Jagi, we are going to perform after Exo. Sehun say hello to you.

To : My life 19:44PM SKT
Oh,jeongmal? Okay babe. Fighting! And tell Sehun I say hello too. Saranghae, jagi.

 

I breathe a deep sigh and wear my seat belt. Tuning in to the radio while i slowly drive my way out our apartment carpark.

 

*WOW. i dont expect more than 50 views to be honest!thank you!!*