For You

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

It was scorching hot. The weather is unbearable. The air con in your living room is 18°. You are casually wearing your night gown, rubbing down your tummy. You smile to yourself, mumbling sweet words to the precious life inside your tummy. A sticky, and surely smelly body stick itself next to you, panting like he had just finish a 2KM run.

"Baby! Do you see how uncle is working hard for you? You are already so pampered!" Woo Hyun rub his palm on top of your stomach, gently.

"Oppa!!!!!! You smell!!!!!" As respectful as you are to him, but in all honesty, he smells so bad that you need to move an inch away from him.

"Ya, Choi Ye Rin! You know how hard i work since morning? I just finish cleaning up the backyard and the toilet! Do you have any idea how tired i am now? So please let me talk to baby for awhile. He must be bored as no one talks to him the whole day." He gestured to you and move closer.

Woo hyun place his head on your stomach, saying all type of greeting in different language that makes you laugh. He then rub it gently again, telling baby that he have to continue cleaning the house.

From where you are sitting, on the sofa on the living room, you could see the boys working hard to clean the house. All of them is assigned to different part of the house. They whine, and argue and whine again everytime. But that just makes the house merry.


Sung yeol looks at you and woo hyun as he is sanitizing the coffee table infront of you.


"Oppa, come here. Dont you want to talk to the baby?" You look at him.


As predicted, he shake his head no. Ever since he got to know you are pregnant, he is trying to avoid you. Not that he doesnt like the baby. He is just afraid that he will hurt you and the baby.
"Ahhhh wae. Come here. Please? I think the baby says he want his uncle sung yeol" you pout at him. You brush your arms to woo hyun.


"Thats right, sung yeol ah. The baby just told me a few minutes ago that he wants to be as good looking and tall as you. You have to come here and rub him and make him feel love. Ya, dont you love him?" Woo hyun joins you in making sung yeol rub your belly.

"That must be it, oppa. You didnt love me and the baby". You sigh, looking down at your belly. Even tho you know that is not the case, you just want him to be confidence and less scared to approach you during your pregnancy.

You were looking down at your belly ,not noticing that sung yeol has gotten up to come near you. And then you saw a hand with a darker skin tone, placing itself slowly on your belly. You look up and sung yeol is squatting infront of you, rubbing your tummy slowly, smilling like an idiot.

"Its not that bad isnt it? Its only 3 months old so its not big yet." You smile looking at him. He nod his head, still smilling.


"Ah..... hello you little one. How are you? Have you eaten? No? Why? Mmmm. Uncle will buy for you many many good food when you are out. Uncle will teach you how to be the most good looking in school too." You laugh out loud at the silly words sung yeol was blabbering when he lightly kisses your belly.


"Baby ah, sorry. That uncle ignore you for months. Because uncle is scared. I dont want to hurt you because im clumsy. But i promise, you will be well taken care of. So faster come out and stay healthy alright? I love you. "


"Oppa....." your tears were streaming down, putting your hand on top of his.

"YA YA YA LEE SUNG YEOL. WHY IS MY WIFE CRYING?" the voice of your husband breaks the dramatic sad scene and you were totally annoyed.

"Oppaaaaaaa!! You spoil the mood!!!! Sung yeol oppa was just talking to our baby for the first time!!!!!"

"How would i know that? This boy is so clumsy , i thought he have hurt you. Sorry, sung yeol ah." Your husband take a place beside you on the sofa.

"But hyung.. why is the baby not talking back to me like it did to woo hyun hyung? He told me the baby tell him i was good looking" The big question mark can literally be seen on top of his head. My husband face palm himself but play along anyway.

"Maybe he is asleep now. I will tell you when he is awake. Now go and continue cleaning!"

Like the idiot he is, he nod cheerfully and gets up to continue cleaning.

"What was that oppa?" You laugh heartily and the scene you just saw. Your husband just laugh, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Yerin ah..."
"Hmm?"
"Are you sure you are ok with the AIRBNB thing now that you are pregnant?"
"Im sure oppa. You asked me thousand of times"
"If you are not, we can postpone. Im sure the fans will understand"
"Noooo oppa. Its in a few days. We cant dissapoint the fans. And all of you have work so hard in cleaning the house."
"Hmmm okay. Just want to make sure."


He place his hand on your belly, while the other hand goes around your waist.

"Oppa.. do you remember a few weeks after i fainted during melOn award years back?"

He smile "how can i forget? I saw you for the first time after two years".

You slightly beat his chest, embarassed at the thought.
"But i remember the most is our first date after those two years. When the fans still doesnt know about our relationship, and we have to sneak our way out. Do you remember the first date?" You press your head on top of his and carassing his arms as both of you remembered that night.


You remember that night. A few weeks after the hospitalization, things cant go back to normal. You just cant ignore Sung gyu. So both of you decided to date secretly. But that night was memorable because it was your first date with him in two years. That night, you receive a text from Sung Gyu and even when you miss him, you have alot to consider before replying to him.

 

From : INFINITE Sung Gyu 20:09PM

Ye rin. Are you at home? Can i pick you up at 9pm for dinner?

To : INFINITE Sung Gyu 20:15PM

But oppa.. People will see us :(

From : INFINITE Sung Gyu 20:17PM

If you are worried, why not we meet at the restaurant instead? Please?

To : INFINITE Sung Gyu 20:19PM

Arasso. You are sure about this oppa?

From : INFINITE Sung Gyu 20:22PM

Dont worry, ye rin ah. Trust me. I will see you at the chinese restaurant near your apartment at 9PM.

You trusted him with your life and having a dinner seems harmless enough. With just a moisturizer on, you put on your black hoodie, ripped jeans and your adidas shoes on, not forgetting your mask. You spray on a light amount of perfume, grab your wallet, handphone and car key, with a light heart, you get out from your house to the carpark.

As your drove out from the carpark, your phone light up letting you know you have receive a message. Its probably Sung Gyu.

The restaurant from your house is merely 20 mins drive. Once you reach the carpark, you look around to see if Sung Gyu's car is there and when you didnt see it, you thought he probably have not arrived. You switch off your engine, carefully putting on your mask, and hoodie over your head. It was tuesday night. That explains the less crowd around the area.

You entered the restaurant and was pleased when you saw the restaurant is empty.

"Eomonni,annyeonghaseyo. Are you not open today? There is no one here?" You greet the familiar face of the owner.

"Oh! I recognize that voice! Ye rin!Its you right?" She quickly get up from the counter to greet you.

"Ne, eomonni. How are you? Its been awhile." You hug her and she embrace you softly.

"Im fine. And we are open today but because its the weekdays and many people have gone home after work or school"

"I see. Then can i have dinner here. Is it okay for you?"

"Of course. Of course. Sit down, ye rin ah. Is it just you?"

"No eomonni. There is another person joining me."

"Thats okay. Sit here. I will cook for you all your favourite."

You bow to her before having a seat near the window. You check your phone, and the message you received just now was from Sung Gyu saying he will reach a little late. But what makes you confused when he said "The clothes makes me looks funny" in the text. What does he mean by that?

The food is strolling in but the person you were waiting for has not arrived. You start to get restless, looking at the door once in awhile.

Suddenly, a big size man with a mask on enters the restaurant, making you panic, looking for your mask that you have taken off earlier on. It will be a mess if he recognized you. You put on your mask, and look down pretending to be busy on your phone.

The man comes near you and stand right infront of you making you look up slowly.

"Choi Ye Rin?" He ask as he tilt his head.

That voice sounds so familiar but because of the panic mode you are in, you couldnt process who it was.

You shook your head, still refusing to fully look at him in the eyes.

"Aish...I know you are. Are you alone?" He move to sit next to you and you are getting uncomfortable. But his scent... His scent is also too familiar. He smells like Sung Gyu. But thats not it. Sung Gyu is not that....fat.

"Ye rin. Its me,Sung Gyu."He reach for your hands and when you saw those hands, you have no doubt it is Sung gyu.

You look up to see his face, and you almost burst out laughing. His face were small, dont mention his eyes, its still small, he have a mask on but he have god knows how many layers of clothes and pants that makes him looks....fat.

"Oppa! Why are you wearing so many layers of clothes?" You laugh, feeling his arms as you can feel a thick layer of clothing.

"You couldnt recognize me, could you? Thats the purpose!" He took of his mask, and it makes you laugh even more.

"Oppa you look so hilarious! Your head is small but your body is big! You look so....." There it is again. His old habits, spitting water on your face when you .

"YA choi ye rin! do you know how hot i am right now? I do this for you!" He carefully wipe away the water of your face, pouting at the same time.

"Aigoooooo. Is this what you mean when you say that this clothes makes you look funny? BUt you look cute. MY hamster gyu" You pinch his cheeks as he smile looking at your face.

"Lets eat, before anyone else comes here." He starts putting side dishes on your bowl.

"They wont recognize you anyway, oppa. " You chuckles, looking at him struggling with the layers of clothes he have on.

After the dinner, you both thanks the eomonni and left the restaurant. He suddenly reach out for your hand, holding it. You look up to him, with worry all over your face when he reminds you that no one recognize him, its okay. That both of you look just like a normal couple, walking back home.

When you reach your car, he let go of your hand, pushing your back softly against the car. He look at you, pulling down his mask then pulling down yours.

He reach for your cheeks, rubbing it with his palm. His lips attach himself to yours, and you close your eyes, missing this feeling more than anything else in the world.

After about a minute of kissing, he bury his head on your shoulder, hugging you tightly.

"I love you. Dont ever dissapear from me again. I dont think my heart can take it anymore."

"I love you more,oppa. I promise".

Sung Gyu watch as you drove your car away from him, waving until your car is lost from his sight. You cant stop smilling on your way back home. You know this will be hard. But you are willing to risk it. For Sung Gyu. Only for him.