Not An Update

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

Hi all you lovely Inspirits xx

I think i need to let all of you know what else in the story that i really want to potray. So far, what i wanted to potray is only half done. I still have many more episodes in #SungRin couple life that i want to potray. And i need to explain why L was being downcast for dating when Sung Gyu is already married to Ye Rin. So why cant the rest of the members date too? I also very much want to add another dating couple in this story. Can you guess who and who? Also, the relationship Ye Rin have with her brother TOP from Big Bang is under rated as well. So i feel the need to put in words and maybe a chapter especially for them. Also, the Korea Fashion Week that will be the last fashion show for Ye Rin and Sung Gyu plan to surprise her to make it memorable for her. Im sure all of you would want that? Also.. i want to show all the reader Choi Ye Rin as a singer on stage. The proposal made 2 years ago by Sung Gyu. Dont mention when they first know that Ye Rin is pregnant. Can you imagine Sung Gyu in tears knowing his wife is pregnant with his child? Silently praying that he could carry all her burden. Sigh. I have so many ideas and story line i would like to share and write. Just hope all of you will be patience with me. 

I will be moving to Japan for attachment and thus my busy schedule. I will miss Korea and especially my boys. I will miss getting off work just to go and cheer them on any come back possible. I will definately miss their fan service that is for me, still top notch ever since i started suppporting them during Be Mine era. Many international fans must feel that we korean fans are so lucky to get to see them often huh? But i feel that the emotion and satisfaction of seeing them in other country is more. Dont you feel so? Oh, im going to Singapore for their Infinite Effect before moving to Japan. Anyone else gonna be there? 

Thank you, Inspirit for being so supportive. Please wait for my next chapter. And do tell me what do you think of the storyline that i wanted to share above. And which one that you cant wait to read? Stay warm Inspirits. Sarang hae yo ^ω^