Come Back Again

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

*slight ,nothing offensive*

“YOU THINK I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AND THE BOYS? IT WAS JUST A DINNER I MISSED. NOT LIKE ITS IMPORTANT KIND OF THING!”

My husband voice beam thru the whole house. I swing my hand bag to the sofa, looking at how outrageous this is while trying to control my emotions.I was not angry.I was just dissapointed and i was shaking looking at this man that has never raise his voice at me this loud ever.

“Not important, YES. I wasn't saying about how important WE were. Its the boys! You are not only INFINITE, you are one family! Who wait for their hyung to finish show to eat dinner, end up hungry while waiting! It was just a dinner, YES. But i put alot of effort for it. Forget my effort but atleast dont ever think that i thought you didnt care!”

I said calmly walking away from my husband. He was still standing there, right where he stand shouting at me. I enter the bathroom, look at myself in the mirror and started crying silently, incase my husband hears me. I look at the mascara and eyeliner that smudges thru my eye lid. Is this what they meant? If you marry a fellow artist and they get stress over work or come back, even marriage cant avoid the fights and arguements. I calm myself down, erase all my make up and get in the shower. The door knob turns but its locked.

“Jagi ya. Why you have to lock the door? Are you ok? Look im sorry. Come out and we’ll talk.” He knocks the door gently.

I stay quiet. I hear him sigh while his footstep distant. Going out from the bathroom,i saw my husband sitting on the bed facing the bathroom door. He eye all my movement. When he knows that i wont make the first move to start the conversation, he get up and grab my hand,

“Yerin ah, was i too harsh? I was right? I shouted at you, Yerin ah. I have never done that. Right now, i wish you could forgive me rather than going back in time as im afraid i might be more harsh. Look at me. It hurts me when you are avoiding my eyes.”

He said softly while his eyes desperately trying to find mine with his fingers entangle mine. Tears roll down my cheeks.He wipe it away, as i look up he was tearing up as well. I look into those eyes that was looking straight into mine. He must be shock, hurt and really sorry. His eyes says it all.

I slowly untangle our fingers, “ You should shower. Its late. You have a show tomorrow before lunch.”

I hand over the towel to him and walk away from him to the dressing cabinet where his clothes is. I pick his outfit for tomorrow,

“Im going to iron this. Sleep early after shower”.

I didnt know how to handle such situation as its new to me. We never shout at each other before. Ever. I need time to calm my emotion. When i got back from ironing that took more than i always did, my husband is already asleep, his hand on his chest holding something. I walk closer to his sleeping figure and saw what was the object he's holding. Our first ever photo taken together that was on the dressing table. I took it from him slowly, look at the picture and tears swell from my eyes. I hang our clothes that i just iron and get in bed carefully not to wake him up. I cant handle another conversation with him. Right now, it feels weird. To be sleeping beside a man who seems like a stranger. Just because of one mistake.

From : My Life 10.01 Am SKT

"Jagi, you didnt wake me up when you leave. I miss you so much. Im sorry about last night. Can i make it up to you tonight?"

I was at YG building when that message came.

To : My Life 10.03 Am SKT

"Sorry, oppa. I was too shock. Maybe we need time to calm down. I will get over it. Dont worry. There is breakfast and ice coffe in the fridge. Please have it before you go."

I wasnt at the recording studio or the cafe. Im at our CEO room waiting for him. I click my tongue looking at my watch. 10.05 Am. Nice, he said 9.45Am. 


From : My Life 10.07 Am SKT

"What you mean we need time? Are you leaving me? Not coming home? If i can call you i would. But the boys are here and im scared i might lose myself. I dont want to appeare weak infront of them. But I want to hear your voice. Right now. Yerin ah.“


“You are ending your modelling contract?”

YG raise his eyebrow , but wasnt looking at me.

“Why did you tell me then? Do it. I know your husband disapprove. He mean the runaway and s clothes right? I get it.”

I stare at him with piercing eyes, “ I tell you so that if the media ask atleast you wont stutter.”

“ Ya ima! How dare you. Does your brother knows? He will show me that "kill you" face if he wasnt informed.”

He look at me like a father figure. His voice stern but warm.

I smile at his sarcastic remark,“ I will tell him after this, uncle” I joke,earning at soft smile from him.

“Ok i will tell your manager to inform you once the contract are in. Anything else? Im busy.”

I get up showing him my tongue “Ok busy man, i wont disturb you. But i will continue being your favourite solo singer ever in YG history.” I lean forward to hug him. “THANKS. For everything you ever done for me.”

He smile, signalling me to leave as he receive a phone call. Aish, this old man.


I read the last message my husband send and was shock at his thinking. When did i ever said im leaving you, Kim Sung Gyu nim? Aigo. 


To : My Life 10.32 Am SKT

"Oppa, you are over thinking. Im on my way home. I have something important to tell you later. Fighting for the show!"

Less than a few hours after my meeting with YG, the stories of me quitting the runaway spreads like wild fire. It was 6pm and i heard the door open with laughters. Ah, the oppa is home. But the boys are here too?  I stayed in bed. Honestly tired to greet them.

“YERIN AHHHH. YOUR OPPA IS HERE” 

Nam Woo Hyun sense of humour. I still lay in bed when the door gently open. My husband face light up as he saw me.

“JAGI YA. BOGOSHIPOYO.”

He jump in bed, leaning his head on my chest. He took my hand,and kiss it slightly. I giggle at his action, he act like a kid around me, really.

“Please dont ask me to shower. I want to be like this with you for awhile. I really miss you.”

I his hair, patting his shoulder, making him look up at me. I pouted, making a kiss lips, asking for a kiss.

He smile widely and i can see his eyes gets all excited as he get up and lean forward to kiss my cheeks and slowly to my lips. I close my eyes, missing this too much. He my arms as his tongue mine.

“You taste too good.” He said, hand slowly carassing my .

I slowly reach to softly grab his hard on. And we lost ourself, we vent our anger,and how we miss each other, reminding each other, this wont ever happen again.

 


“CHOI YERIN retiring from runaway after 4 years.”

“CHOI YERIN of YG quitting runaway.”

“CHOI YERIN finally fulfill husband’s wish ; no more runaway.”

“YG confirm Choi Yerin withdrawal from runaway”.

The news is full of my name. And my phone is vibrating non stop. I took a deep breath, turn over to look at my husband who is sound asleep. I kiss his forehead, getting up to make breakfast. Last night was amazing, and i never want to forget this feeling. My husband is amazing in bed. Sorry to make your imagination run wild, but he really is. Getting ingredients from the kitchen,i feel the sudden urge to see my fellow models collegue reactions about my withdrawal. I boil the vegetables, putting in chicken essence. We would really need this after using up all our energy last night. The kitchen is in a mess. The boys must have ransack it due to hunger and left thinking they can get away with it. Just you wait, boys. I hold my phone up, receiving calls and messages from the team of runaway and it burdens me to answer any of them. While i was busy reading the messages, i didnt realize my husband was already standing behind me,

“Why aint you picking it up?” My husband look at my phone.

“Havent you seen the news? It was suppose to be a surprise, but you decided to get cranky and all for days.” I smirk.

“That u quitted runaway? Oh, i know jagi ya. You thought your company will honestly keep it from me? And it wasnt me, i was suppose to acknowledge it with you yesterday, but you wanted to get naughty and all last night”. He smile cheekily looking at me.

I drop the chicken into the pot of soup, breaming as i turn to look at him.

“Oh ok, i get how this is going down. And i didnt want to get naughty and all last night. You are just hard to resist.” I roll my eyes and walk away. My husband caught my hand , pulling in for a hug.

“YERIN AH, GOMAO. JINJA. Thank you for doing this for me. For us.”

Our body part as he kiss my forehead gently. Looking at my face with a sigh,

“ I owe you alot, jagi ya. And i will repay it with my whole life. Lets live happily together forever. I mean it, you know right?” He said palm gently rubbing my cheeks.

I dive my head straight on his chest. Thank you GOD, for this angel you sent down for me.


*a message in my inbox ask if CHOI YERIN is the same age as Sung Jong as he address her informally here. Yes, both is 93liner. just to be sure :) * * rest assure, other details will be reveal slowly on the next chapters ahead *