Together

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

"YERIN AH,i dont like surprises." Hoya oppa says as he fidgets around.

The mini van is full from excitement from the boys. Besides me and the ahjussi driver, the rest has their eyes blindfolded. I said, dont take it of if they love me. Infinite, my husband and their two managers is whining. I smile as to how the boys says they are excited but still keep the blindfold on.

"Jung Wook oppa, im rewarding you for being the most good looking manager any idol ever had." I laugh as i turn around to look at his reaction.

"Bo yaaaaa. So this is all for Jung Wook hyung? No fun!". Sung yeol oppa whines.

"Wait and see, pabo". I said as i get annoyed at his whining.

"Ya, we are in the car for nearly an hour now. Where are you taking us?" Seun Ho oppa nag at me even when i know he is excited too.

Nagging is his habit ever since he is the manager of Infinite 5 years ago. Who wouldnt? If you have to take care of not 1 but 7 dorky boys? Reaching the destination, i smile proudly at what im about to present them.

"Go ma wo." I smile saying to the ahjussi driver as the car slow down. I open the back door, helping the get boys down one by one.

"No peeking ok. Promise!" I remind them.

Dong woo oppa fidgets around trying the feel his surrounding. As the boys line up infront of me in the order i wanted to, i make them hold their hands together as i lead them to their present. 
The boys is making so much noise and guesses as to what is waiting for them. Now they are standing in a straight line infront of their well deserve present.

"Ok now in a count of 3, open your blindfold together ok?" I said.

"Ya, palli!!!!" They shout almost in unison.


"HANA DUL SET" .

They boys wriggle their hands to take off their blindfold. Once they open and see whats infront of them, i smile widely at their reaction.

"Happy 5th Anniversary my boys!!!! Its abit too late now but i hope you like it!"

They just stood there looking at the landed house infront of them.

"Well HELLO! Earth to all 9 of you!"

"What??? We are in Pyeongchang Dong!" Dong Woo oppa squeals breaking off the silence.

"Are we having a vacation here?" I shake my head at Seun Ho oppa's question.

"Yerin ah, what are we here for? This place only rich people can afford!!!" L oppa said looking around the other massive houses next to us.

"Yes, we are rich too. We are rich in love. And no, we are not here for vacation because this is your new house".

I said looking at my husband while hugging his waist to drag him nearer to the entrance.

"Come inside. Seriously boys. Stop over reacting" .

"Over reacting? Im speechless. Ya!you make nam woo hyun speechless for the first time." Woo hyun oppa says with his jaws down.

Once we reach the main entrance, i stop at my track making the boys protest as they are eager to see is this really happening to them.

"Once i open this door, its a new beginning for all of us. And this is my token of love for all of you. Promise me you will take care of this house? And also, happy anniversary. May we all celebrate more anniversaries. I really love you boys so much and i want the best for all of us".

I say eyeing all of them. I walk slowly to Hoya oppa  who is at the back first, kissing his cheek, to Dong Woo oppa, Sung Yeol oppa, L oppa, Sungjongie, Woo Hyun oppa and Seun Ho oppa.I kiss all their cheeks heartily , earning myself a warm gaze from all these boys that i cant imagine my life without them.

I stand infront of Jung Wook oppa signalling him to bend down as he is too tall. He smile and i kiss his forehead lightly.

"Happy 1st Anniversary with us oppa. Thank you for everything. Stay with us for a long time ok?Just like Seun Ho oppa. And this is for you because yes, you are the best looing manager any idol ever got".

Lastly, i turn to grandpa gyu who smile watching me loving the boys as much as he did. I kiss his lips, as he holds my waist. When that pair of eyes look at me, i know his feelings at that point of time without him even saying anything.

I open the door. With a deep breath. This is it.INFINITE first ever property.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys cant get over it.

Looking at their rooms and kitchen.

"We have a 3 storey house!!!!!" Sungjongie squeal.

I smile sitting at the sofa, watching them move around like a kid on their first day of school.


First storey is our living room and a balcony, kitchen and a guest room. There is one rest room and a bathroom.

A room was made especially for their shoes collection.

Our laundry room isjust beside where the shoes room are.

Outside, we have a basketball court, i especially made thinking of the boys , tired and frustrated after a schedule and need releasing those tensions. They use to play basketball alot before they debuted. But now they are too busy to even watch a match on the television.

We also have a barbeque pit. I can imagine Dong Woo oppa or Hoya oppa suddenly feels like having barbeque food and in no time all of us is gathered in the house. The thought of that just makes me smile widely.

 

2nd storey is 3 bedrooms and one huge closet that i ask to design for them to keep all their fans gifts and also their clothes that they rarely use.

The room next to the stairs, belong to Seun Ho and Jung Wook oppa. Their room is slightly smaller than the rest. They also has to us the toilet outside their room.That toilet is well equip with bathtub and rainforest shower and a bidget.

Slightly down the corner is Hoya oppa and Dong woo oppa room comes with a small compact bathtub,shower and bidget.

Next to them is L oppa and Sung Yeol oppa room also design the same way as Hoya oppa and Dong Woo oppa room.

Last but not least, Woo Hyun oppa and Sungjongie room.

Each room has a double size single bed with a dressing table and a long size mirror. Also a small closet for their sleep wear and underwear.

On the wall just on top of their headboard of the bed, i hang and framed my favourite picture of them.

The room which store all their clothes to wear outside like t shirt , jacket, jeans, their cap collection and their bed linen is my favourite part in that house.

With the inspiration from modern Chaebol dramas, a long and super big size room with the closet has sliding door with their name on it and a big mirror.

It took me time to convince them that their old house has to go thru renovation and that they have to pack their things and stay at a rented place for a week.

With the help of their CEO, i managed to get them to believe me. The house was already done by then, only needing to move their stuff into places. The design of the house is white, modern and clean. It look spacious. I like that as it wont make the house looks cramp with 10 of us living together.

The living room is done, theatre style, with a huge LCD tv hang on the wall. A joint L shape sofa and cushions. Accompanied with a black sleek coffee long table. The wall is painted light peach and on the wall, i had ask the designer to carefully put up all the albums cover of Infinite. Not forgetting their solo and unit albums too.

ToHeart, Another Me, 27, Fly High, Fly Again,Azure and many more.

Also the photos from L oppa Bravo Viewtiful images. I also did a hanging frame which we can hang more photos in the future.

Now that hanging frame has frame has candid photos of them from movies,drama,reality shows they are in. Also , photos from Music shows where they won first place for many songs.

On the 3rd floor is our recreation area also room to me and Sung gyu.

Our room is slightly bigger with a king size bed. On the wall, our wedding photo and the first photo we took. At the side i also framed infinite 1st anniversary photo up to the 5th anniversary diagonally. We also have a built in closet and a en suite bathroom. Our room is slightly cornered as not to be seen if the boys is swimming at the indoor pool or playing billiard. Also there, a spacious room for them to relax as i put grow  some plants that is outside our eco room.


"Not fair, this photo should be down there at the living room too." Sung yeol oppa says while looking at the anniversaries photo in my room.

I smile as i went over to hug his waist.

"Yerin ah, go ma wo. Jinja. How can anyone do this for us?" Woo hyun oppa say as all of them are now gathered in my room.

"Its okay. This is your property. All of you own this house. My name is not even listed. So take care of it ok?"I smile.

"Ok now all of you please order some food or go get food. I have some things to talk to my wife."

My husband says, winking to me. I laugh as all the boys booed us and walk out from the room.

"Araso, we will ask Seun Ho hyung and Myung soo to go get food while me and ,Dong Woo hyung and Jung Wook hyung go and get some groceries" . Hoya oppa says as he smirks, closing the door.

I feel my body burning as a pair of eyes is looking at me sharply.

 .
"Ya, Choi yerin. You are amazing arent you?" my husband says, shoving me softly to the bed.

He crawl on top of me and kiss my lips softly.

"Im thankful to you but right now you smell and look delicious enough".he says kissing my neck and my ear.

Earning him a soft moan. "Oppa, not now." I groan as he continue teasing my thigh with his fingers.

"Wae? I wanna thank you properly. And you have no idea how i was so turn on looking at you from just now. And how i have many place in this house i want DO you at".

He smile at me as he continue to tease me knowing i couldnt stand the cold fingers on my skin.

 "And right now this is the first place i want to DO you at."

I know this is going to be a long night for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*How is all Inspirits doing? DONT forget to vote for our boys for MAMA 2015!*