D-Day

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

DEC 3RD 2013 THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.

From : INFINITE Sung Gyu 11.25AM SKT

Hi my bride. Are you awake, sleepy head? Im so ready for today. Are you? I love you.

I smile as a text message came and how i havent change Sung Gyu's contact name on my phone all these times we are dating.

To : INFINITE Sung Gyu 11.26AM SKT

Hi my handsome groom. Of course i am. To start a life with you, i will be ready anytime. I love you more.

From : INFINTE Sung Gyu 11.28AM SKT

You are so mushy. Did you get that from Nam Woo Hyun? See you later for the photoshoot with our guests. Baby, dont even think what i am gonna do to you tonight. Let me just tell you that you wont be able to walk much the next day. Hehe.

To : INFINTE Sung Gyu 11.30AM SKT

YA!KIM SUNG GYU! What are you thinking ? So dirty minded! SEE you later..... OR NOT! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul : Hi everyone we are at the winter wedding of the year and i will be your MC today, im Super Junior Heechul! How is everyone doing? Trust me when i say im excited to be the MC for two of my most favourite people in the entertainment industry. Aish, many headlines says that i feel offended to be invited as a MC but actually its not true. Being a guest or MC doesnt matter as long as i got to witness the wedding that everyone is raving about! This recording will be publish to a DVD especially for fans. The details of the DVD sales will be out soon after the wedding. So, Inspirits and Yerinism please anticipate it. Now, lets go to the red carpet to greet the guests that has come,shall we? 

The Ritz Carlton Seoul is dazzling tonight. Even when there is many securities, reporters and fans, the feel of a normal wedding between two people who loves each other is strong. I remember being so cold, i ask my stylist if i wont shiver while walking down the aisle. As i got my make up done, i look at myself at a small smile appears, thinking of life with Sung Gyu as his wife. To have my kids bear his surname. To wake up next to him everyday. Just as i was daze off with thoughts, a knock came thru the door. 

"HI my darling. You look beautiful" . My brother walk to me and kisses my forehead.

"You are not bad yourself." I smile cheekily as i look at my brother who looks dashing with his black clad tuxedo.

"I know. I thought it was me getting married first. But my baby sister is all grown up and leaving me." He try to make a small smile but i could see he couldnt really do it due to the emotions he has.

"Oppa, im not leaving you. You are still the man that i respect the most in the world. You make me where i am today, and i will be forever grateful to you." I hug his waist as tears stroll down my eyes.

He look at me and wipe my tears gently , "Aish, what did i do to my sister? Dont cry my baby. You know where to find me if you ever need me. Im letting go of my responsibility to your husband because i trust him with my life."

"You look stunning my dear." We were too deep in emotions with each other that i didnt realize my parents were already standing there. 

My mom and dad took a glance at me and come to hug me at once together.

"My baby has grown up. And now you are going to be someone else's wife. Oh my lord, why is my heart hurting" My mom says as she try to control her tears.

"Mom, dont say that. i will always be your baby. Always. And yours too, Dad." I hug the both of them tightly. My dad eyes were red. Even tho i know that he is a man full of ego, i knew his tears were nearly at the bringe.

"Promise us that you will be a good wife to Sung Gyu. Be with him thru ups and down. Be happy, Ye rin ah. We have no more to ask other than your happiness and Sung Gyu's." My dad finally spoke up.

I nod and hold his hands tight , " I will dad. I will show the world how you raise me up as a fine woman i am today. I love the three of you so much."

I know i need to get my make up fix but i dont care, i cried because these people means the whole world to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul : Oh! Look who is here! The cast of RUNNING MAN! Oh, hello!

Jae Suk : OH! ITS HEECHUL! 

The cast of Running Man laugh at the sarcastic tone of Yoo Jae Suk making Heechul blush.

Heechul : Wae , wae? Im an invited guest as well , the MC is not feeling well so i took over!

The cast ignores Heechul and the cast continue posing at the redd carpet for the cameras.

HAHA : We wish Ye Rin and Sung Gyu a blistful marriage life and have a lot of kids! 

Jong Kook : Thank You for not forgetting us and inviting us. May both of you be happy forever.

Heechul : Thank you to the cast of Running Man, even tho i feel embarass but thats ok. OH! Look who's here! BIG BANG!

Seung Ri : Hi everyone!

Heechul : Oh, Top-shi. You are the bride's brother. How come you are here?

TOP: So you say i shouldnt be here? I wanted a bit of fame from my sister's wedding thats why.

Taeyang : Yeah , because i think we will wait anothe 10 years till one of us got married.

Heechul : Then all of us shall anticipate that day! Any words for the bride and groom?

GD : There is many thing i want to say to the both of them but i guess they know us better and we just hope they stay happy together all the time and appreciate each other in the future now that they are married.

Daesung : Ah, i still cant believe our princess is getting married to a dorky man but i will get over it. But deep from my heart, i wish them happiness and everlasting love and stay healthy!

The crowd laugh and cheer at the conversations that just happen infront of them. Oh how i love all these oppa(s) .

The guests keep streaming in and the wedding hall is now ready to welcome the bride and groom in 15 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a nervous wreck. I dont remember being this nervous on my debut day. My palm has turn all sweaty and i swear my make up is melting. 

My bridesmaid is all ready and excited for the wedding. 2ne1 Dara, CL, Minzy, my manager Kate, my bestfriend Ailee and my cousin Amy looks stunning in their bridesmaid dress. Amy, being a non celebrity is more star struck rather than focusing on being my bridesmaid. She seems flustered and she looks totally cute.

"Unnie lets go! Top oppa and Uncle Choi is ready to you down the aisle!" Kate's voice beam thru the waiting room.

I sigh a happy sigh and got up while my bridesmaid help me with the dress and hold my arms to keep my balance. Here it is, my life is going to change from today onwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie, i saw ZE:A 's Park Hyung Sik! He is so good looking! Can you get me an autograph later? PLEASE UNNIE" Amy shook my arms as she pleads.

"Yes Amy, I will. Not today! its my wedding! " I say abit annoyed but this 19 years old girl never fail to make me smile with her antics.

My dad and my brother is going to me down the aisle. My mom says this is a tradition in the family. When she got married, her dad and brother escorted her too. I have no complain because its the kings of my life escorting me for the event of my life. How could i not be more honoured?

"Breathe darling. You seems like you going to faint when the door opens". My brother jokingly says while making a gesture of fainting.

I smile and trying to get as much air as possible. The door infront of us is so huge, i was hoping it will take atleast 3 minutes to open that so i can breathe some more.

Inside i hear Heechul oppa is getting the crowd to get up on their feet and telling them that the bride is going to make an entrance soon. He also jokes with Sung Gyu on how pale he looks now.

"Okay Unnie, in 1 minute we are going to open the door. Are you ready?" Kate says as she fix a few strands behind my ears.

I shake my head to answer her questions , just then a hug make me a whole lot calmer.

"Trust me, you will do just fine. Sung Gyu loves you so much. We all knows that" My dad says as he let go from the hug and signal me to cross my arms to his and my brother's.

BREATHE, Choi Ye Rin. 

Heechul : Let us all welcome the bride!

The huge door opens and everyone is on their feet clapping and i swear i heard gasping as well. With my brother on the left and my dad on my right, i walk down the aisle. My eyes were shone by the bright lights and i smile to the crowd. To all the guests that i saw as i walk and try to acknowledge all the guests. And then i saw the 6(INFINITE) dashing groomsmen smilling at me like a fool. How good looking they are. They sure make a good looking groom themself.

My eyes then trail a face that i wanted to see so badly. He was a perfection. He looks like he is just out from a magazine. That sliver blue tuxedo compliments his white skin and his hair, oh my god, his hair. That BE MINE hairstyle is making my legs all jelly. That god creation looks amazing. He is perfect from head to toe.

He smile at me and i cant help but blush with that sight. Just then , he wipe his eyes with his finger and i shoot him a confuse look. Why is he crying? 

My dad and brother hands me off to Sung Gyu but kisses my cheeks and whisper i love you to me first.

As i stand infront of the man i love , i couldnt help seeing his eyes on the bringe of tears and i feel happiness as at that moment, i could have only thought how much this man must have loves me.

I look at the groomsmen behind Sung Gyu and Woo hyun oppa mouthed to me "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" as i smile at the forever greasy man.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Choi Ye Rin and Kim Sung Gyu as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. "

"As Kim Sung Gyu and Choi Yerin takes their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love. 
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Kim Sung Gyu and Choi Ye Rin both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories. 
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Sung Gyu and Ye Rin, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect. 
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched. 

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls."

There was a few seconds of silent as all of us bow down our heads to make our prayers.

"At this time, I’ll ask you, Kim Sung Gyu, and you, Choi Ye Rin, to face each other & take each other’s hands. 
Kim Sung Gyu, will you take Choi Ye Rin to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I WILL"

"Choi Ye Rin, will you take Kim Sung Gyu to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I WILL"

"

GROOM, as you place the ring on BRIDE’s finger, please repeat after me:
With this ring, I marry you and bind my life to yours.
It is a symbol of my eternal love,
My everlasting friendship,
And the promise of all my tomorrows. "

BRIDE, as you place the ring on GROOM’s finger, please repeat after me:
With this ring, I marry you and bind my life to yours.
It is a symbol of my eternal love,
My everlasting friendship,
And the promise of all my tomorrows. "

 

We repeated and put on the wedding ring for each other. I hear sobs all around me. Sung Gyu fix his eyes on me as i slid the ring on his fourth finger.

BRIDE and GROOM, through their words today, have joined together in holy wedlock.

Because they have exchanged their vows before God and these witnesses, have pledged their commitment each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by exchanging rings, I now pronounce that they are husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride.

I hear the crowd clap and gasp, a sigh of relief in Sung Gyu eyes as he leans forward to kiss me

"I love you, my wife." He says as he kisses me once again.

The groomsmen cheer and Dong Woo oppa and Hoya oppa wipe the tears that betrays them.My parents, brother and my in-laws were embracing each other welcoming each other to the family.I feel like my heart beat could not get any faster. As i hold Sung Gyu's hand and bow to the crowd, i feel like im the luckiest girl in the world. To have such wonderful friends that attends my wedding, fans who waited outside even when they know they cant get to see the wedding live, my parents who always have my back, my in laws who accepted me with arms wide open, my bridesmaid that i went thru ups and down together , the groomsmen who always put their ego aside for me and of course, my HUSBAND. Gosh, it feels so nice to say that. Who have always been there for me, endure my weakness and compliments my strenght. The one who i would spent my whole life with. No doubt about that. Kim Sung Gyu, you amazing fool. I love you to the moon and beyond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~