Reality

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

Ya! You are driving me crazy! I had repeatedly said ITS OK IF IM THE ONE WITH RUMOURS AND SCANDAL BUT NOT MY MEMBERS!… ATLEAST I CAN HANDLE IT WELL, BUT YOU BOYS WILL BREAK AND I DONT WANT THAT! HAVENT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON??YA YA YA KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!”

My husband shout his lungs out. He look at his phone in disbelief. He threw the phone on the sofa and crash on the sofa himself. His elbow and knees were attach together as his hands cup his face. I was startled for a moment, he look so angry. Of course i have seen them argue or fight till the managers need to come in between but his expression when he spoke to L oppa just now was pure...worried. He was worried sick after the headlines came out. I too saw the headline.

“Infinite’s L rumoured to leave the group ; for a woman he love”.

I had no complain when i first saw the news. Cause its probably just rumours. L oppa is busy with his new drama, anyway. This is of course the right time to stir rumours about idols. My husband should know know better. But i guess he was mad. I bet L oppa was denying it and get tired of convincing my husband that it was just a rumour. We all know his temper.

I got up from the sofa, walking to my husband,

“You should go see the boys. Or should i do it?”.

I have never meddle with Infinite inner fights/arguement or problems. I always feel the need to just be there for them. He look up to me, his face defeated. I slowly stand infront of him, pulling his head so that he can lean on my stomach while i carass his hair. Im now standing in between his legs, his arms wrap around my waist, but why doesnt this feel as good as it always does? Am i hurting too? Because my husband is hurt.

“Otoke, yerin ah. Am i a bad hyung?”

I rub his back with love, 

“Ani jagi. You are the best hyung they could ask. But things like this is bound to happen and that is when you shine as a leader. Show them why you are Infinite’s leader. The sun is not always up, babe.”

He kiss my stomach gently, a small sigh escaped his ever beautiful lips,

“You go and see them is it okay? Im scared they dont want to see me yet. Especially MyungSoo. ”

I run my fingers thru his hair, looking at his face. Worried lines are so visible under those extremely vulnerable face. I carass his cheek carefully, making him look up to me. I kneel down, closing his legs together and place my chin on his knees. I want to be able to look into my husband's eyes so that atleast the tears was worth it. I wipe his tears, that betrays his ego and falls down timidly.

“Kim Sung Gyu, remember what you said to me a day before our wedding? That Infinite will always be your prioraty and i have to understand that. That you wont ever think of Infinite without you. This is when they need you the most. Show them what you got,baby. Show them that Infinite is not just an Idol band that can sing or act or dance. But also stand up for themselves because they have one hell of a great leader”

I said kissing his lips.

“I will get ready to meet the boys now. Promise me you control yourself? Have food okay oppa? Dont worry. ”

He stares at me as i walk away to get ready. Be strong baby. Cause if you break, the rest breaks too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, anyone home?” No answer.

“I brought food.”. Still no answer.

I look at the shoe rack, messy. I carefully put down the food and arrange the shoes back to the rack.

“Yerin ah, what are you doing? I didnt hear you. Sorry.”  Dong woo oppa took of his headphone and help me with the food and signal me to stop with the shoes.

I got up, hurrying to the kitchen to hug him. He turn to return my hug,

“You alone? Sunggyu hyung eodi seyo?”. He said tilting his head to look around the house.

“He’s not here. Its best he is not.” Dong woo oppa nods agreeing,

“Myungsoo is not at home. He went jogging. Probably to let the anger out ” .

I arrange the food on the plate,

“He went alone?” .

Dongwoo oppa nods, busy arranging the food. I sigh and walk to Woo Hyun oppa room.

“Oppa, come out and have lunch”. I shouted.

“Yerin ah!!! Is that you????”

I smile thinking how foolish he is acting inside his room. I proceed to wake the other oppa up. Only Sungjongie has a schedule.

Hoya oppa hug me tightly i thought i might suffocate.

“Yerin ah….. im so glad to see you here. Am i falling for you? But we are dating right?”

I laugh heartily at his y face.

“Yes oppa of course we are dating. I’ll marry you once Sung Gyu oppa found another wife” .

I wink at Hoya oppa as the rest laugh hearing me and Hoya oppa antic jokes. Even when there is problem, im so happy the boys enjoys the food and my company.

“Oppa. Its me ,Yerin. Eodi ya? Im at the dorm. I brought food.”

I said as L oppa remains silent on the phone.

“AND?” he said coldly.

“And i really want to give you a hug right now.”

He sigh heavily, “Im just at the gym below. Come here, Yerin ah. I could use a hug too”. 


A small but muscular figure is visible on my eyes as i enter the gym. Some of the resident that recognize me greeted me as i make my way to the end of the gym where L oppa is.

“Oppa. I dont know how to make you feel better.” I said looking at him.

“You said you wanted to hug me?” He said opening his arms like a kid.

I went in for hug, ignoring the sweats. I rub his back with a sigh of relief.

“Oppa, mi ahn hae.”

He let go of me and look at me amusingly, “Wae?” .

“Because i cant protect you.”

He chuckle and lock his arms around my shoulder,  “Pabo, you are not a lawyer or something.”

“Ya ,i should be sad not you. Stop showing me that face. You look more and more like Sung Gyu hyung after you married him. Please dont be a petty person like him”

His words make me look up and match his eyes.

“But that petty person and his wife worries alot about you constantly. Because we dont want anything to hurt you.”

He grab my hand and hold it tightly.

“I know. I get emotional sometime. You know me right?”

I nod leading his hand out the gym entrance.

“Did you cook my favourite food? As im the main character here.”

He said smilling with dimples shown. I show him my bothered face that makes him chuckles. As we enter the house L oppa look at the shoe rack and instantly ask me, “Sung Gyu hyung didnt come?”.

I shake my head looking at the boys that are scattered at the living room doing their own things.

“He wants you to calm down first.”

“Ya, im calm enough.He can come over. Why is he being difficult.” He grit his teeth and went to kitchen.

I shake my head at his temper and walk to the living room to join the boys. I decided to rest my head on Yeollie's oppa arm that he spread like a wing as he watch Running Man, unaffected with whatever is happening around him. I thought i hear him say something but my vision got blurred.. Did i fall asleep?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~