1/3

Because i am Kim Sung Gyu's wife

 Its a short drive to my brother's house. Probably around 15 mins. My phone rings.

“SeungRi Oppa”.

I put in on speaker and answer the call.

“Oh oppa. I’m on my way.”

“Eh? Our princess is early today. Eodi seyo? I wanted you to pick me up. My car broke down yesterday and Young Bae hyung has gone earlier”

“I’m past your house,oppa. But not too far. I will turn around. Are you ready? I will be there in 10.”

“Gomao, Yerin ah. See u downstairs” .


I sigh when I saw from afar, a few fans downstairs at Seungri oppa apartment. They got up when they saw my car. Of course they knew! That’s what you get, when you are with YG Entertainment. They don’t only support Big Bang, they support the whole YG Family. I waited at the curb as I try to call SeungRi oppa. The fan knock gently on my car window and waving at me, taking photos. I smile and unwind my car window.

“Yerin! You are so pretty, jinja. Can we take a photo?” A fan girl squeal.

I nod smilling.

“Hana dul set”.

“Ahhhh, yeppeo da!!!”

“Gomao. Dont stand here too long its hot okay?” I said heartily. She nod in acknowledgement.

Another girl came and ask for a photo, then she shoot me a question.

 “Are u going somewhere with SeungRi oppa?” Tone, defensive. I noted that tone as some fans are like that even when they know I’m married and that the rest of the oppa is practically family.

I chuckled at her serious face.

 “Yeah, we are going to have dinner but sadly your SeungRi oppa car broke down and I have to U turn for him. And now he’s making me wait” I pouted.

The girls squeal, laughing. Back of my eyes, I saw SeungRi oppa smilling as he saw his fans crowd at my car. I pointed to SeungRi oppa and the fans greet him as they turn. They took photos and greet goodbye. Typical SeungRi for you. Good at fan service. The fan still wave at us even when we drove off, making my heart forget why I was so mad the whole day. As I drove off, I look at SeungRi oppa and his perfume is really choking me.

 “Oppa, how many bottle did you spray? Gosh.” He chuckle but still engross with his phone. 

 “Its just 3 sprays. Its a good brand that’s why. Its your SeungRi oppa, Yerin ah. Of course i have to smell nice all the time”.

I scoff at his answer , earning a warm soft smile.
The sound from my phone prompt that i just receive a new message. I ignore the message until i reach a red light at the traffic light to be able to read it.


From : My life 20:15PM SKT
Thanks,  babe. Our turn next. Na do, saranghae. See u later.


I leave the message unreplied. Praying under my breath for the boys's performance.


I struggle to find a parking space. I grunt as SeungRi oppa looks at me while calling someone.

“Hyung, there is no parking space. I’m OK but Yerin is mad. You know how she is”.

I widen my eyes and pinch SeungRi oppa thigh as he smile cheekily.

“Oh, there is a level two? Ahahaha. Araso hyung.” SeungRi oppa says,ending the call.

“Ya, pabo. There is another parking space upstairs. How can you not know this? You are Top hyung's sister, Yerin ah.”

I roll my eyes, speeding up to level two.

“Ya ya ya Yerin ah, slow down. I don’t want to have to fix my nose like Daesung hyung.”

I laugh as we definately saw the whole parking space to ourself. I park near the lift, get down and hand over my car keys to SeungRi oppa.

“Mam, that would be 60,000 won.” SeungRi oppa takes my car key,acting like a valet with a smirk.

I pat his shoulder ,“Araso ahjussi. I pay you later”.

We laugh our way up, with our stomach growling.
 

“Aigooooo. Our princess is here. And who is that frog looking prince?”

Taeyang oppa laugh as he hugs me tightly.

“I pick him up from the street,oppa. He say he will kill me if I didn’t offer him a ride. Too scary”.

I said showing my tongue to SeungRi oppa. Gd oppa laugh and hugs me, patting my head.

“Daesungie oppa Eodi ya?” I ask looking around not finding Daesung oppa.

“Ya, Choi Yerin. I’m your brother and how dare you not look for me first.”

My elder brother comes out the kitchen with wine in his hand. I walk over to my brother and hug him tightly, ignoring the fact that he was holding 3 bottles of wine. He put down the wine carefully, and turn around to kiss my forehead.

“You don’t look good. Tiff with your hubby?” He look into my eyes. I avoided that gaze.

“Aniya oppa. Stop picking on him”

I walk away trying to find Daesung oppa. The guest toilet door creak open.

“AIGOOOO our Yerin is here”, I run straight into his arms. Right now, there is no place safest.

“Charming as always, performing next is ,INFINITE”.

I turn to look at the TV.

“Yerin ah, how could you not watch your own husband’s performance.” Taeyang oppa mumble.

I shrug and continue watching as Infinite performs.

“Sunggyu, as expected. The vocals. I like the choreo tho” GD oppa comments while lighting a ciggarate.

All of us is focus on the performance . Taeyang oppa wails singing along to the song while doing small gesture with his hands.

“Ah, really so good. Jinja” Daesung oppa also, doing the hand gesture.

I smile, proud. We were laughing at how silly we act during the MC’s speech when suddenly,

“Sunggyu-shi, its too late now but congratulation on your wedding and new house. We all saw it in the news. The house looks amazing. The concept. You must be making alot of money.” The crowd cheer, waiting for my husband to response.

With a shy smile he said, “thank you for the wish. Ani, actually the house is my wife’s idea. She like clean and modern concept so we go for it. ”

“Talking about your wife. Choi Yerin-shi.. i heard she is super close to the boys too?”

L oppa answered the question “Yeah, we are close to her even before we debut. But now i think we get more closer. She is someone that we cry , laugh, experience pain with. She is really amazing.”

“Sunggyu-shi, jinja? That is how close all of you are?” The MC looks at my husband.

“Actually my wife is married to me but she is dating all this 6 guys. They are her boyfriends. She take care of the food, their skin, their laundry. They prefer to go to Yerin when they have problems, im their second option. And i think the boys treat my wife abit like princess. They shield her, protect her, love her so much. Actually im thankful that all of us get along all this years”.

“Woohyun-shi, during one of your interview, you say your ideal type to marry is someone who resembles Choi Yerin 80%. And why is that?”

Woohyun oppa looks up surprise at the sudden question.

“She is every man dream wife, i think. But because i know her personally and see for myself how well she treat Sunggyu hyung, it would be nice to have a wife like her.”

I laugh with the other oppa as i was blushing at how cheesy the answers all are.

 “Why they have to bring it up all the time!!!” I turn away from the tv, laughing.

“But we all love you too. Ya, we date you before them. Bastards” Gd oppa burst as he chuckles heartily.

My brother inhale his ciggarate, looking at me “He better treat Yerin well, if not.” He smirk leaving the rest agreeing with a defensive tone. I roll my eyes and start cleaning up the mess. My brother surely knows how to kill the mood.
My elder brother never really favours Sunggyu oppa. Not the person but his personalities. Whenever we argue and i would go back crying, my brother will always have this imaginary strike on his head. But during my wedding day i rememeber he said, “ He loves you. Only that he hasnt found himself. Help him as his wife.”

I dont know what that means but i hope its a good thing.

Its 12.30 am midnight. I look for my phone as i hit to my head its late. I need to inform my husband. And i left that in the car. I got up hugging the oppa, kissing them on their cheek one by one.

“I will leave first. Its late.i see u all at the studio next week ok?”

I fidget looking for my car keys. Seungri oppa dangles my car key infront of my eyes.

“Valet service end here, madam. But as im a gentleman, i will send u downstairs.”

I smile as all the oppa get up to send me to the carpark. Infront of my car, i hug my elder brother tightly, promising him to drive safely and text him once im home.


I can see clearly our apartment at the traffic light. The light is on. Means my husband is home. Either alone or with the boys. I park my car, took my handbag and press the intercom. My husband didnt say a word, the door clicks open. Living room empty. Only my husband at the sofa, watching tv.

“Oppa, you not asleep? You must be tired” i sat beside my husband, kissing his cheeks. He look at me with sleepy eyes,

 “Why u didnt answer my call or reply my text?”

I only realize my phone is still in the car as my husband tone rise. I snap out of it,

“Ahhh my phone! Its in the car oppa. I didnt even bring it up to TOP oppa house. N now i forget to bring it home. I will go get it”

I ignored his tone and get up.

He held my wrist, “Ya its late now. We get it tomorrow” I nod, obeying.

“As long as i got you, im ok” i smile, hugging his waist and putting my head on his neck.

“Oppa, you smell good. You showered?” I said sniffing his neck, his weakest place.

He avoided “And you smell like wine”.

I pouted and walk away from him.

“Ya jagi, where are u going?”

I ignored as i heard him switching off the power for the tv and turning off the lights in the leaving room. He follow suit , and manage to grab me from the back and gently push me to the bed. He pin me down, look at me intensely and said seductively,

“Who is that guy again that you like from 50 shades of Grey? Christian Grey? If i were him and get a wife as stubborn as you, i would be extra mad. You know?”

I dont know why but that sentence just seems so y and tingles my nerves. I chuckles stretching my hand upwards, making his eyes follow where my hand is heading. I raise my leg up causing me to slighty touch his private area. He squinch and look at me.

“Ya. Hajima. Im not really Christian Grey.”

“But u are my Christian Grey” i said pulling his neck for a hot kiss.

We kiss, bite our lips, play with our tounges and earning soft moan from each other. My husband lay down beside me, touching my thigh and gently it.

“Oppa, dont tease me like that”. I manage to say as i get breathless with whatever is happening now. He is definatelty Christian Grey.

 

 

*Gosh this was long!!! but i manage!! i hope by now you get a hold of the characters!*