Blood 18

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BULL! YOU ARE NOT SAVING THE WORLD! YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE! YOU ARE INSANE!”

“I’M NOT! I’M NOT GUILTY AT ALL! I’M RIGHT! I’M ALWAYS RIGHT! I WILL NEVER REGRET WHAT I HAVE DONE! YOU SHOULD JOIN ME! YOU SHOULD BE BY MY SIDE AND WE WILL CREATE THE BEST AND STRONGEST DESCENDANTS!” Hyunjoong pulled her towards him and kissed her forcefully.

Alyssa transformed and grabbed Hyunjoong by his neck. “Get your filthy hands off me!”

Hyunjoong stared back at Alyssa angrily. “Kill me.. if you want to… Do you think it will end everything?”

Alyssa shook her head. “I won’t kill you but I will kill the thing that you value more than his life. Whatever you had sacrificed your entire life for, I will destroy it for sure! Since you had ordered to kill my parents, I would believe you are the one who killed Dr Kwon Sangwoo too.”

“Yes. He is the first person to throw his chance away.” Hyunjoong smirked.

Alyssa let out a roar and flung Hyunjoong to the other end of the apartment. “This is not the end!”

---

Jaejoong was driving back to Alyssa’s home from work when he received a call from her. “Hello?”

There was no response.

“Alyssa, are you there?”

Soft sobbing sounds could be heard from the other side of the phone.

“Babe, what happen? Where are you?”

Just then Jaejoong saw a familiar figure walking along the opposite side of the road. He got out of his car and rushed over to her. “Babe, what happen to you?”

Alyssa looked at him with red teary eyes. “He admitted that he’s the one who killed my parents…”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly within his arms. “Cry if you want to. Don’t hold your emotion. Just cry.”

Alyssa broke down upon hearing that.

Jaejoong hummed a song and rocked his crying girlfriend in his embrace, consoling her.

---

Yifan barged into Changmin’s office to confront him. “Do you think it’s necessary to kill the intern?”

“You have no right to confront me and I don’t know how can you become the director’s student. You just irk me!” He strangled Yifan, pushing him towards the wall. “You don’t even know who I am, do you? I just want to let you know that you will not get any special treatment just because you are the director’s blue-eyed boy.” With that Changmin released him and left his office, leaving Yifan behind.

---

“Hyung, what happen to jie?” Luhan asked the moment he saw Jaejoong carrying Alyssa into the house.

“I’ll tell you later.” Jaejoong said, making his way towards Alyssa’s room.

Putting her gently down on the bed, Jaejoong continued sitting by her bed, looking at her peaceful and beautiful sleeping face. “Do you know that I have always been very afraid to depend on anyone ever since my parents died because they might disappear so suddenly? That fearful emotion had come back, but I like it because it means you are very important to me.”

In the morning Alyssa woke up to a table of breakfast. “You are awake?” Jaejoong smiled as he served the last plate of pancake on the table.

“Did you sleep last night? Because you look like you haven’t been sleeping at all.”

“Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry. By the way, I have somewhere to go this morning so you have to go to work yourself.”

“Do you need me to go with you?”

Jaejoong shook his head and smiled. “It’s okay. I’m just going to visit my father.”

Alyssa nodded and began eating her breakfast.

---

Jaejoong went to his father’s house when his father was having breakfast. “Abeoji.”

“What brings you here?”

“Why did you hide your illness from me? Why are you so selfish? Why did you choose not to let your family to give you the support and comfort you needed? But instead, you choose to rely on the director who develops drugs from malicious viruses for your own treatment!”

“Enough! If you are here to lecture me, you can leave! The reason why you don’t want me to undergo that treatment is because you want me dead! You want me dead so that you can take over the hospital!”

“If this is how you see me, then why do you adopt me in the first place? You have changed so much! You are no longer the abeoji I know!” Jaejoong shot back and stormed out of the house, leaving the stunned old man behind.

---

Hyunjoong summoned Changmin for a discussion.

“Yes, director? How can I help you?” Changmin smiled.

“I want you to stop the treatment for Section 21.” Hyunjoong instructed.

“Why? I thought the progress is going well. We should not veer from our original plan.”

“I have my own plan. You don’t have to worry about it.” Hyunjoong said.

“I just want you to know that we shouldn’t break our principles.”

Hyunjoong held his hand up to stop him. “We have stopped in the past like this so I don’t see why can’t we do the same this time too.”

After Changmin left Hyunjoong’s office, it was Jaejoong’s turn to look for him this time round.

“Yes, Dr Kim? How may I help you?”

“I want to tell you not to give any injections to the chairman.”

“Don’t worry. It’s still too early for him to go though the treatment.”

“I’m not referring to that. I’m telling you I don’t want my father to receive any of this treatment.”

Hyunjoong chuckled. “I don’t think you have any say in this matter and I’m afraid to say that you know too much. The reason why I am still tolerating your is because of the chairman. Moreover you are getting too close with Alyssa.”

Jaejoong smiled back. “Oh really? I didn’t ask you to tolerate my ! And I have something to inform you. Alyssa is my girlfriend so I don’t see the reason why I cannot be close to her. I will protect her with all I can.”

---

Two security guards were standing guard outside Section 21 and then Alyssa arrived. They tried to block her from entering when she simply held her hand up to countdown. The two security guards’ eyes went wide and moved aside to let Alyssa pass.

“Dr Chua.” Taeyeon greeted her when she approached the counter.

“Nurse Kim, I want you to tell all the nurses under you to stop all the injections by the New Drug Research Team for Section 21. You must report to me if anyone tries to go ahead with the injections.”

“Yes, Dr Chua.” Taeyeon nodded.

Just then, Tiffany came running out in a fluster. “Two patients are fighting in the ward!”

Alyssa and Taeyeon went to the ward and saw two male patients wrestling one another while the other two were watching by the side with interest.

Alyssa wanted to go into separate them but Taeyeon stopped her. “Dr Chua, it’s too dangerous!”

“Don’t worry! I learnt Muay Thai before.” Alyssa smiled and in a flash, she grabbed the nearer patient by the shoulder and hit him by the neck, knocking him out.

Upon seeing the one being knocked out, the other patient moved away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter